Male HQ

Naked: A Tale of Exhibition & Exploration (Story)

Guest tbfff

Guest tbfff

Naked: A Tale of Exhibition & Exploration

Chapter 1

I don’t quite remember how it all started. This obsession with being naked. My parents told me that has a toddler and even till I went to primary school, I would run around the house nude, refusing to put on my clothes saying it was too hot. When school started, I guess I became more well-behaved wearing a pair of shorts or the very least my briefs. T-shirts and singlets were out of the question, since an active child like me would be soaked in sweat.

Perhaps it was my father’s influence. My dad, of mixed Indian and Chinese heritage, was not only naturally tanned with rugged sharp features, he also was tall with a fit, robust physique. Dad kept his body in shape by running on weekday mornings and playing soccer with his friends on the weekends. He also had some rusty dumbbells, a barbell and some iron plates that he would lift every evening after work.

I would sometimes watch him workout, his muscles rippling as he handled the heavy weights with ease. I would sometimes try to lift them but they were way too heavy for my small, skinny body. He would often laugh.

“Boy, you’re still young. I will let you know when it’s time.”

He would wink at me and hit my back, as he got back to his workout. I remember the times when he would finish his workout, sweaty and shirtless, and come to have dinner. My mum would scold him and ask him to take a shower first but he would brush it off, saying he would do that later. He would wink at me and shovel his food into his mouth, the nourishment that kept him big and strong. Looking at my skinny 10-year-old body, I longed to look like my father one day.

A year later, I got into trouble with some older boys after school. They were bigger and stronger and I couldn’t defend myself. My mum was worried seeing my bruises and wounds and tended to them lovingly. My dad wasn’t about to do the same. He instead told me to join him for a workout.

“It’s time for you to get strong, so that nobody will land a hand on you.”

We started small with body weight exercises. As I got stronger, I started lifting the weights. Within a year, my body had changed. Firm muscles had formed and I definitely looked stronger. My classmates commented on my body during P.E. and it elated me. I was liking how I looked and the confidence began to show. My posture was better and I was looking at myself in the mirror a lot more. I began to also just walk around the house in just my briefs and sometimes in the nude even. My dad who had noticed this, joked with my mum.

“I think I created a self-obsessed monster.”

Perhaps he had. However, I was loving it. I continued to exercise and keep fit as I went to secondary school. To showcase my fit body, I joined swimming for my co-curricular activity. Strutting in a tiny swimming brief was also the closest thing to being naked, which made it even better for me.

Being in a boy’s school, I could see the other boys were impressed with my physique and constantly asked me tips to build their own body. The girls from other schools also noticed me during the times where the school boys and girls convened at the bus stop or at the several events that was held outside of school. I was loving every bit of the attention.

By the time I was in secondary 3, my body had gotten bigger. Shoulders and back were wider, arms bigger and my chest was a lot larger and fuller. My waist was tiny with defined abs but my legs were meatier with my butt being round and firm. I also had hair on my legs and forearms, with thick armpit hair and a happy trail. I had no chest hair but I knew I would get it in a few years, since my dad had it. The boys looked at me with envy but not as much during the showers after practice.

Just like my dad, I had a thick, fat penis with heavy balls. It looked even bigger in the tiny speedo which titillated my senses even more. I had a thick, untrimmed bush above my penis and some hairs on my balls as well. I could see the stares from the boys and looking back at their own ones which were mostly hairless and smaller than mine.

One afternoon, I decided to train a little longer to improve my lap timing. That is when I saw that Jake Martin, my schoolmate was also training. Jake and I both specialized in the freestyle and butterfly strokes and often competed. Our times often came very close, with me narrowly beating him every time. It made him real bitter and I could see that he was jealous.

We usually avoided each other unless necessary. I could see the looks he was giving me as we swam past each other. I decided to ignore him and went on with my training. After a while, I didn’t see him and assumed he had left. Finished with training, I went to the toilet to have a warm shower, where I see Jake amidst his shower. We were the only ones in the shower.

The problem with my school’s shower room was that it was a common shower. It was just one big space with many shower heads. So, if there was someone you didn’t like, you couldn’t really avoid them. I took off my briefs and walked into the shower space. We momentarily make eye contact but quickly look away. Jake smirks.

“What’s all the extra training for, Ben? Trying hard to beat me?”

“I always beat you. I just want to widen the margin even more.”

I could see that Jake was annoyed but he was holding it in. He smiles.

“Well, better don’t train so hard. Your boobs are already so big. Looks even bigger than my girlfriends’”

A naturally had a bigger chest even when I was skinny. With weight training and swimming, it had gotten fuller and a lot bigger. It wasn’t the first time I had heard a boob joke but hearing it from Jake was just irritating.

“Please, like any girl would be stupid enough to date you.”

I must have pushed a button as Jake looked seriously annoyed. He walked towards me, his wet muscles taut and ripped. He comes right at me, to intimidate me.

“Why wouldn’t girls want me? Look at me. My body is perfect. I’m handsome too. Girls would fall head over heels for me.”

“You’re right. You’re handsome, you’re fit. Muscles are a good size. But girls want something else in a good size too. Something, you’re lacking a little.”

I give a condescending look down at his package which in comparison to mine was smaller. He also had less hair as well. I could see Jake tensing his jaw in anger and clenching his fist.

“You better shut your fucking mouth before I pluck that cock of yours, you’re so proud of, and throw it in the trash.”

My anger was seething. How dare he disrespect me? I had to show him who was in charge. Without thinking another second, I swiftly reach down to his crotch and cup his whole genitals, which fit quite nicely in the palm of my hand. I held onto it with some pressure which made Jake scream.

“What the fuck! Let me go!”

Seeing Jake in that pained state, invigorated me. Seeing him struggle, his mouth agape, trying to breathe, brought a smile to my face. His inability to function with my grip holding his crown jewels captive, excited me. I couldn’t explain it but I was turned on. I could feel Jake feeling the same as his cock began to grow, desperately trying to escape from my tight grip.

Jake’s whimpers and moans from the pain was turning me on too much. I needed to make him submit to me. Without thinking another second, I bring my lips to his and start to kiss him, muffling his cries of pain.

To Be Continued…

Guest ffffffff

@tbfff

Don't be disheartened by the negative comments.

When you want to put on a show, author a book or start a business, there will Always be people hoping you'll trip over yourself.

Have faith in your abilities.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.