Male HQ

Caribbean spectrum of the seas

jason

Hi,

This is the first time I'm taking a cruise to Caribbean spectrum of the seas. My trip is in July 2023. 4D3N SIN - Port Klang - Penang - SIN. Would like to seek advise from brothers here who have taken the same cruise to the same destinations

a) what is the type of charger the cruise ? 3 pin plug ? 2 pin ?

b) any USB cable port in room ?

c) upon disembark in Port Klang & Penang - easy to hire taxi from the ports to go to city area for day tour ?

d) when return, need to chop passports at Port Klang and Penang before embark to cruise ?

d) for The Key member, is it we can call for food to be delivered to room ?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, jason said:

Hi,

This is the first time I'm taking a cruise to Caribbean spectrum of the seas. My trip is in July 2023. 4D3N SIN - Port Klang - Penang - SIN. Would like to seek advise from brothers here who have taken the same cruise to the same destinations

a) what is the type of charger the cruise ? 3 pin plug ? 2 pin ?  (3pins plug)

b) any USB cable port in room ?  (can remember,  I think they hv)

c) upon disembark in Port Klang & Penang - easy to hire taxi from the ports to go to city area for day tour ?  (be mindful they "slaughter" tourist in taxi fare)

d) when return, need to chop passports at Port Klang and Penang before embark to cruise ?  (when u on board ship, they collect ur P/P, so it is hassle free in every land tour.  just swipe ur card on embarking & on returning.  the cruise will take care of P/P issue, so it is worry free)

d) for The Key member, is it we can call for food to be delivered to room ?  (yes u can,  prepare to pay for room svc  😉).  enjoy ur cruise holiday.  

15 hours ago, jason said:

Hi,

a) what is the type of charger the cruise ? 3 pin plug ? 2 pin ?  (sorry it is 2pins,  as to earlier msg)

b) any USB cable port in room ?

c) upon disembark in Port Klang & Penang - easy to hire taxi from the ports to go to city area for day tour ?

d) when return, need to chop passports at Port Klang and Penang before embark to cruise ?

d) for The Key member, is it we can call for food to be delivered to room ?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.