Male HQ

Bitch FIGHT between 2 quarrelsome bitches who can't see eye to eye and try to blame admin

11 hours ago, pinkpenis said:

But I won't 😁😁😁

No one asking you stupid unable read and understand what people saying... to TOUCH...!!! who cares you touch or not, no one want a sissy nerd like you to touch... Only a REAL MAN should touch

30 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

No one asking you stupid unable read and understand what people saying... to TOUCH...!!! who cares you touch or not, no one want a sissy nerd like you to touch... Only a REAL MAN should touch

Who the fuck are you fucking motherfucker to say this to me your stupid shit head dickless pussy fucking gay asshole bone head, pin head, racist dumd headless chicken shit smelly fucking asshole ....go home and kiss your motherfucking behind and kiss and make a love connection with your dumb ass, moroon ass, usefull idiot friends and family fucking asshe of your.

Who gives a fuck who you are this group. Don't make me come and whck you in front of your friends and who ever back you up.... you mother fucker

Watch what you say next to me motherfucker..

...go get fucking insurance policy for your reckless smelly shit mouth of ykur gay asshole....I wanna whack you right now

54 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

what cock you talking?

you take too much drug until brain damage?

Don't quote and write stupid reply. Go back to your tanjung rambutan.

This is OUTDOOR EXHIBITION topic not PRIVATE IN YOUR ROOM GIRL EXHIBITION..

I go out with camera man and taking my own video and photo upload to my own twitter, is none of your business.

Fuck you motherfucker....who care and nobody cares asshole your monkey racist asshole shit head

Even good education with the benefit of intellect can't educate a motherfucker low class no brainer like you motherfucker

3 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Who the fuck are you fucking motherfucker to say this to me your stupid shit head dickless pussy fucking gay asshole bone head, pin head, racist dumd headless chicken shit smelly fucking asshole ....go home and kiss your motherfucking behind and kiss and make a love connection with your dumb ass, moroon ass, usefull idiot friends and family fucking asshe of your.

Who gives a fuck who you are this group. Don't make me come and whck you in front of your friends and who ever back you up.... you mother fucker

Watch what you say next to me motherfucker..

...go get fucking insurance policy for your reckless smelly shit mouth of ykur gay asshole....I wanna whack you right now

3 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

what a pondan born from father pussy fuck by mother fucker... will block and ignored such moron.... go to your own pondan topic instead of Malaysia Outdoor exhibition since you not even exhibit in outdoor

Fuck you motherfucker.....pukimak datuk nenek moyang mak bapak keterunan cibai bahalol macam kau...

Go and take a public transport with your flaccid nudist cock sucking moron racist DAP bastard low life scumbag & kiss all your accesstor behind shit head fucker...

Take your Malaysian passport & shovle it up your stinking asshole ass till s its bleed with your stinking racist blood & shit & you lick it up all the way with your pukimak lancau friends & throw the passport away 

And trade your useless tiny uncut dick with fat fuck Jhow Loo in china as never comeback in this country ever again....

• 2 months later...

Woa woa what is this? Chill guys. 

Just notice dunno who create this and using my account.

funny, should be only the stupid Admin that miss used their authorities or someone create an account copying my account. 

Anyway, No one want to fight with people except Admin in this web. Should create a function to block user so end story no fighting.

• G_M changed the title to Bitch FIGHT between 2 quarrelsome bitches who can't see eye to eye and try to blame admin
  • 1 month later...
Guest STFU publicoutdoorcbt
On 8/24/2023 at 1:32 AM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Just notice dunno who create this and using my account.

funny, should be only the stupid Admin that miss used their authorities or someone create an account copying my account. 

Anyway, No one want to fight with people except Admin in this web. Should create a function to block user so end story no fighting.

Been following BW for some time, please accept my apologies for posting as a guest. For certain topics related to my interests, I do chance upon the occasional (no, make it incessant) comments from one user “publicoutdoorcbt”. It is irritating at best.

Aside from the less than stellar use of grammar, I think this user’s comments can be pretty condescending if/when the other party’s comment/view is not in line with his. And not forgetting the opt use of “I don’t have transport”, “I don’t drive” “Blah, blah blah” - who cares about this unless you’re indirectly trying to hint/hitch a free ride from another fellow member. 

Additionally, he is very disrespectful to others, his regular “spiteful remarks” are often left unchecked simply because of the manner in which they were communicated, and at times incoherently said but it’s there if you re-read it twice and between the lines.

So in conclusion, now trying to put the blame on someone else creating and using your account is just a lame excuse.

Putting the blame on the admin (Gachi Muchi?) is really consistent with your history of comments thus far — childish to say the least.

On 9/28/2023 at 5:21 PM, Guest STFU publicoutdoorcbt said:

Been following BW for some time, please accept my apologies for posting as a guest. For certain topics related to my interests, I do chance upon the occasional (no, make it incessant) comments from one user “publicoutdoorcbt”. It is irritating at best.

Aside from the less than stellar use of grammar, I think this user’s comments can be pretty condescending if/when the other party’s comment/view is not in line with his. And not forgetting the opt use of “I don’t have transport”, “I don’t drive” “Blah, blah blah” - who cares about this unless you’re indirectly trying to hint/hitch a free ride from another fellow member. 

Additionally, he is very disrespectful to others, his regular “spiteful remarks” are often left unchecked simply because of the manner in which they were communicated, and at times incoherently said but it’s there if you re-read it twice and between the lines.

So in conclusion, now trying to put the blame on someone else creating and using your account is just a lame excuse.

Putting the blame on the admin (Gachi Muchi?) is really consistent with your history of comments thus far — childish to say the least.

whatever la, no need quote  or making childish act to post respond using gust profile. You being rejected due to your stupidity and childish act, so whatever lor... just say whatever you wish and want. Still no one will want to play with you and everyone knows you, the lousy moron that keep say bad things about others. As long as you happy, just do whatever and talk whatever cock you like la... it will not change the reality.

Grammar god or not, is better than a brainless cyber fake  moron like you lor... happy bla bla bla your fake story lor...  than someone will create another FIGHT topic for you and me... hahahaha... or it will not because you are the creator that is why you respond and talk cocks.... so guys, watch out GUEST USER lol...

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.