Male HQ

Buttock Massage Recommendations (compiled)

Guest manlybi

Guest manlybi

hi, i am interested in good massage especially on the buttock and thigh, those masseur from china (may be straight) usually they are well trained in proper and very good massage, any one can recommend, pls provide their name and telephone, PM me appreciated

hi, i am interested in good massage especially on the buttock and thigh, those masseur from china (may be straight) usually they are well trained in proper and very good massage, any one can recommend, pls provide their name and telephone, PM me appreciated

There are many masseurs who are trained in this!

Guest manlybi
Try John at Alleviate in Chinatown. Overall, his massage is very strong so if you dun like strength, you may not want to try ..

hi, pls advise how to contact him

thanks

On the subject of buttock massage, anyone know of Ken from Chua Chu Kang listed as Home Base Masseur? Rumour has it that he has stopped working as home based from there as he has moved from that neighbourhood. Anyone can vouch for this and if so, know where he has moved to and is he still practising?

On the subject of buttock massage, anyone know of Ken from Chua Chu Kang listed as Home Base Masseur? He can do good buttock massage too! Rumour has it that he has stopped working as home based from there as he has moved from that neighbourhood. Anyone can vouch for this and if so, know where he has moved to and is he still practising?

Just to add, we at the male therapist give great massage and our butt is never missed out. We alwas feel a good massage without massaging the butt is never complete. I personally feel the butt is the biggest muscle on the body and the amount of stress on it is so high. SO wh not come on down and try us.

Tried but was not given the stress free butt massage.

HI there guest,

I am not sure what you got but i sure do know i have had no complains about my butt massage and i have been told they never felt so much pleasure and relieve when i do their butt massage and for sure a full body massage. So if you have not tried me personally then try me and you will be pleased.

Edited by bigis4me

HI there guest,

I am not sure what you got but i sure do know i have had no complains about my butt massage and i have been told they never felt so much pleasure and relieve when i do their butt massage and for sure a full body massage. So if you have not tried me personally then try me and you will be pleased.

Noted. I would prefer a good butt massage (to the crack) with internal tight area too. Can let me know your name and I will request for you the next round? I believe it will not be nice for me to call over the phone and ask with provide the best butt massage... I remember the massage i had was some totality fusion massage...

Let me try again with you. Thanks.

Well i guest u didnt state clearly that youi wanted more massage on your butt as i would have done alot more there for you. And i guest i must have been the one who did the massage for you. Hope you come back again and i will redeem myself for what i say!

Edited by bigis4me

Well i guest u didnt state clearly that youi wanted more massage on your butt as i would have done alot more there for you. And i guest i must have been the one who did the massage for you. Hope you come back again and i will redeem myself for what i say!

thanks does it comes with prostate and manhood massage? joking la... thanks will return the next time.

thanks does it comes with prostate and manhood massage? joking la... thanks will return the next time.

On the subject of buttock massage, anyone know of Ken from Chua Chu Kang listed as Home Base Masseur? He can do good buttock massage too! Rumour has it that he has stopped working as home based from there as he has moved from that neighbourhood. Anyone can vouch for this and if so, know where he has moved to and is he still practising?

Guest Butt nassage
HI there guest,

Well thx for the reply and looking forward to treating you again soon

Can you leave yr contact eg place so I ahve know how to get in touch with you?

His whole body massage generally good but his buttock massage was special especially when he did on the inside of the buttock cheeks, at the crack and inside the crack if requested.

Guest butt massage
His whole body massage generally good but his buttock massage was special especially when he did on the inside of the buttock cheeks, at the crack and inside the crack if requested.

any idea how to get in contact with him?

any idea how to get in contact with him?

His whole body massage generally good but his buttock massage was special especially when he did on the inside of the buttock cheeks, at the crack and inside the crack if requested. He is listed in BW under HBM but don't think he is at that location anymore.

• 1 month later...
Guest manlybi

yup, how to contact him, where is his location

His whole body massage generally good but his buttock massage was special especially when he did on the inside of the buttock cheeks, at the crack and inside the crack if requested. He is listed in BW under HBM but don't think he is at that location anymore.

My name is Anthony. I am Professional male masseurs providing massage service to relax the body, mind and soul. I have a sensual touches mixed with strong bodywork to release your external and internal tension. My personal services for men that promises rejuvenation. Gay men and straight clients are all welcome.

Enjoy complete relaxation during a variety of massages. Swedish, Sports, Deep Tissue, Foot Reflexology and Fusion massage treatments. Choose either Aromatheraphy oil or body lotion for the balance and restoration of your male energy.

I provide out call services in Singapore. Home & Hotel. Overseas booking are optional. Please call or text message me for advance booking. No private number please.

Tel : 93458377

Guest Tay Peng Hui
HI there you can always call the maletherapist.com.

We only use water base massage oil

Hi, any recommendations for a good buttock massage?

Am discreet. Wud prefer homebased. Am not into hanky panky.

Hi, any recommendations for a good buttock massage?

Am discreet. Wud prefer homebased. Am not into hanky panky.

Hi there Tay, You can always call me at the maletherapist and try me on a great massage and butt massage too. Our premises is very discreet and you are sure to get only a professional massage only.I am sorry to say that we dont do housecall so just give us a call and make the appt.

Edited by bigis4me

Guest Tay Peng Hui
Hi there Tay, You can always call me at the maletherapist and try me on a great massage and butt massage too. Our premises is very discreet and you are sure to get only a professional massage only.I am sorry to say that we dont do housecall so just give us a call and make the appt.

Thank you but i wud prefer a homebase.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trained therapist

:rolleyes:

Thank you but i wud prefer a homebase.

hi tay peng hui

try alex in chinatown hdb flat who operates from his home. contact him at 9749 3488

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest bearded1

Had tried him oredi, any other therapist in the north to recommend?

Any new names to be put forward in this respect?

There appears to be a distinct shortage of massuers in the west of the island - I wonder why?

It would be nice to receive some new recommendations for any therpaist that provides an exceptional butt massage.

I hope for some responses.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest fit Naturist

Any new names to be put forward in this respect?

There appears to be a distinct shortage of massuers in the west of the island - I wonder why?

It would be nice to receive some new recommendations for any therpaist that provides an exceptional butt massage.

I hope for some responses.

Hey Guys, Can some one out there PLease recommend a masseur that can give a ready good butt massage. How about a good rim massage?

There are some of us who work out at a gym and need a good massage to relief aches and horniness.

Thanks

Most people know which parts of their body are sensitive/sensual.

Most people would also be too shy to tell their therapists which body part they want massaged more.

Suggestion, provide a drawing of the male figure - the client can indicate where they want more massage. Use a numbering system, 1 thru 5 with 5 being most massage, 1 being the least. For example, a ticklish butt sensual person might indicate a 1 around the armpits and 5 on the butt. :)

Hi there:

Kindly PM the contact no and correspondence address of said therapist.

Thanks and Regards

hI ALL,

tHIS IS A GENUINE REQUEST. I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD BUTT MASSAGE WITH A GOOD BUTT HOLE MASSAGE. AM VERY SENSITIVE THERE AND FIND IT STIMULATING AND RELAXING. I AM TOP BUT DO ENJOY A MASSAGE THERE. CAN ANYONE HELP. PLEASE PM ME OR DROP ME A MAIL AT FITNATURIST AT YAHOO DOT COM DOT SG.

APPRECIATE ANY LEAD. THANKS GUYS.

Guest manlybi

Please don't be lazy, go to the Home Based Massage Section. :rolleyes:

i not lazy, all of them do body massage, butnot specilised in buttock massage which i tried in other country

• G_M changed the title to Buttock Massage Recommendations (compiled)