Male HQ

Recommendation For A Good Tailor In Sg & Other Countries (Compiled)

• 4 weeks later...

My fren said he tried this tailor near paya lebar area not bad, he always go there n make. The cutting is young type not like those old uncle suits. Tailor is a nice chap ard 30ish i heard....

Shirts $80onwards

Pants:$80onwards

Suit jacket and pants:$500onwards

Is by appointment only no walk in de

I've yet to try out.... but can enquire

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Guys, any good tailor to recommend for office shirt & pants?

how do you tell your tailor to make office pants, so that the bulge looks bigger naturally? is there any lingo for it?

On 9/16/2021 at 3:08 PM, G_ZK said:

Guys, any good tailor to recommend for office shirt & pants?

how do you tell your tailor to make office pants, so that the bulge looks bigger naturally? is there any lingo for it?

Tell the tailor you want your office pants to be cropped higher at the crotch, and you don’t want so much excess cloth at the crotch area.

That was what I told the tailor when I did my fitting and requested for amendments to my pants. The hot tailor replied that if the crotch part is cropped higher, my manhood will show up too obviously and protrude out 🙃 That was exactly what I wanted secretly. So I told him to proceed lol

Maybe you can try that method. And I really felt that I looked much better in those pants! 

Edited by sgocean93

On 9/16/2021 at 3:29 PM, sgocean93 said:

Tell the tailor you want your office pants to be cropped higher at the crotch, and you don’t want so much excess cloth at the crotch area.

That was what I told the tailor when I did my fitting and requested for amendments to my pants. The hot tailor replied that if the crotch part is cropped higher, my manhood will show up too obviously and protrude out 🙃 That was exactly what I wanted secretly. So I told him to proceed lol

Slut! Lol. Who's your tailor pls?

Maybe you can try that method. And I really felt that I looked much better in those pants! 

thanks for the tips. can share your tailor's contact & price range? (you May DM me details)

• 2 months later...

Your mail is full..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.