Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

Guest CumSlut

Hi I'm 33 year old slave here looking for a Master to use me tomorrow. 

Scenario:

I will strip once I've entered your house and you can use me as a maid. I will do your house work such as sweeping and mopping the floor, do your laundry or dishes or even do humiliating things like be your foot stool while you watch tv. I wish to be objectified and used in anyway possible. You need not speak a word to me as I am just an object. You may also use my mouth as a urinal if you do not wish to go to the toilet. I also wish to be be fed using a dog bowl or you may also feed me on your dick/ use your dick as a spoon. Once you cum, do it on my face and do not allow me to wash it off but instead command me to continue the housework. You may also sit on my face and force me to rim your asshole. I am available between 9am to 7pm tomorrow. Please PM me if you are keen to use me.

Slave Z

Looking for a dom that meets the following requirements/criteria:
-Not into Sexual Intercourse (Exception might be given depending) 
-Not into hardcore training that causes permanent injuries 
-Not into chastity (unless is during training session is fine, but not permanent/long term)
-No taking of pictures or videos
-Have a place to host (West Area)
-Chinese & Below 25 only* *Preferred dom around my age
-Preferred if you have a face pic :)

Things interested in:
-Bondage
-Edging (Cum Control)
-Milking
-Servitude Training (e.g, Dog Training)
-Uniforms (Though I don't have it)
-Spanking
-Forced Workouts
-Assplay
Willing to explore more if necessary to please dom. 

I am seeking to be a blowjob slave to huge cocks and kinky master... Make me suck your big fat cock and drink your cum ... Pump my mouth make me suck you for long time like girl while you cum many times and make me drink your sperm every single time.

I want to be a humiliation slave. verbally humiliate me and I will be your bitch and be humiliated, used, and made to please you. I'm especially looking for to become a secret whore who otherwise would not come across as a submissive, but really craves to be one.

i am discreet and straight acting but deep down in my darkest desire, I really want a master to enslave me, own me and to slap me in the fucking face. I need a guy to force his cock down my throat and face rape me while i am on my knees.  

add me at line: lawrence_happy

29 190 84 mixed gd lking, hung. Been ordered by a visiting dom to get on my knees and take a hard cock in my mouth. You come over, strip / pants down. Hard cock out and tell me to suck. I get on my knees and suck / jerk you till you cum. You zip up and leave. Open to other scenarios. Can host now in the West. Not into fat guys. Cock at least 6 inches or thick. Line - subwest8

Msg with Bod / Cock pics and what you want to do. No time wasters.

Looking for a dom that meets the following requirements/criteria:
-Not into Sexual Intercourse (Exception might be given depending) 
-Not into hardcore training that causes permanent injuries 
-Not into chastity (unless is during training session is fine, but not permanent/long term)
-No taking of pictures or videos
-Have a place to host (West Area)
-Chinese & Below 25 only* *Preferred dom around my age
-Preferred if you have a face pic :)

Things interested in:
-Bondage
-Edging (Cum Control)
-Milking
-Servitude Training (e.g, Dog Training)
-Uniforms (Though I don't have it)
-Spanking
-Forced Workouts
-Assplay
Willing to explore more if necessary to please dom. 

10 hours ago, newbtm said:

slim lean btm looking to be dominated. kidnap and tie me up and my hole is yours to use. 

not looking to rain on your parade, but you should inform people of your current HIV status

you posted that you are diagnosed recently....one hour after the post and you want people to "use your hole"? whats the deal? 

Edited by nerdyboy89