Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

1 hour ago, Demnim said:

Seeking submissive young slaves who are willing to engage in remote control fun ONLY (i.e. I give you a command over the phone and you execute it), no fuss and no drama just for fun and enjoyment. PM me if interested.

Dont think it will work except for those like cyber games.... But good luck. No one will put himself wasting time doing something might get to death end and you hiding behind the phone laughing... safe must be both side LOL...

9 hours ago, jonathan699 said:

hey muscled slave here, chi/29yo/175cm/65kg. in SG on 20 sep for 3 days. real picture taken last month.

any masters please? line me at jonathan699.

interests are: nip play, molested, naked house chores, cmnm, bondage, forced workout, dinner plater, showed off to a group.

fuuuuuuck everything sounds so hot.

On 8/24/2018 at 4:08 PM, Demnim said:

Seeking submissive young slaves who are willing to engage in remote control fun ONLY (i.e. I give you a command over the phone and you execute it), no fuss and no drama just for fun and enjoyment. PM me if interested.

What kind of commands ??? 

On 8/28/2018 at 12:29 AM, jonathan699 said:

hey muscled slave here, chi/29yo/175cm/65kg. in SG on 20 sep for 3 days. real picture taken last month.

any masters please? line me at jonathan699.

interests are: nip play, molested, naked house chores, cmnm, bondage, forced workout, dinner plater, showed off to a group.

Would be in KL on 23 sep for 3 days. KL masters, ping me on Line if you are interested.