Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

18 hours ago, qwertykxe said:

Any boys < 30yo looking to be tied, gagged ,blindfolded, kept helpless and used like a boytoy (within limits discussed of course)? Do pm to discuss more. 😃

PS. Huge plus if u have rape fantasies.

Sure nice session for rape 

Guest sluttyboy88

Any Top, bi or straight keen to use this horny slutty faggot here today or tomorrow? 

Hungry cock sucker here can be your cum dump! I will seduce you while I am in my slutty white undie and white color high knee socks before getting down on my knees to worship your superiority.

No place to host so its either an outdoor quickie or your place. 

Am free today.

26 sg chi slave here. Slightly meaty. Into outdoors, bdsm, humiliation, punishment, forced workouts, & pet training.

Example scenarios that I’d be keen to try:

• Strip me naked at the common shower at Sentosa toilet, piss on me, and make me wear just a skimpy trunks and follow you around Sentosa, while spanking and pinching my almost naked body through the day
  • Strip me naked at a secluded park and train me like a dog (crawling, barking & etc) and punish me when i do not live up to your expectations
  • Strip me naked in your home party, and make me serve your guests (all genders)

Pls PM if interested.