Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a long-term sir/master to command and order me remotely. Prefer around age 25-32, authoritative and dominating master/sir to give 1-2 kinky tasks every other day and to report, verbal humiliation etc etc (up for discussion)

27c, 179, 77 and athletic build. I have toys such as nipple clip, dildo, butt plug, some cages, gagball, magic wand. 

telegram: rjjjtj 

Will be hosting till saturday late night looking for a feeding frenzy planning to be on my knees draining one cock after the next till then anyone wanna come over and feed me ur load pm me with your intro and cock pic i dont care what u look like only looking for cocks to feed on anyone with a 5 incher or above and wanna come over and feed me pm me with ur intro and cock pic 

Looking for daring, committed muscular slave.

Your body is irrelevant to your status. No matter how muscular you are, you are just a slutty whore who is eagerly wants to please his master. 

You train hard because you want to be shape so that it suits the purpose of being a “muscular slave/toy boy”.

You are always ready to submit and expose your body to me whenever I want to see/touch it. 

You wear absolutely nothing except leash on your neck whenever you are with your master. 

You practise abstinence whenever you are not with your master. You will beg your master to fuck you like a slut and obey your master’s request(safety is priority). 

I am hugely turned on by muscular slave with pointy and sensitive nipples, perky ass that moans like a slut. 

Prefer to have long hour sensual sessions rather than meaningless short meet-ups.

**Can host on Friday night/weekends. - Not staying alone. 

Pm only if you are keen and committed.

Any dom/masters seeking slave for punishment / humiliation / dog training?

Example sessions include:

• Having slave perform PT workout in an outdoor fitness corner wearing just a PT shorts
  • Bringing slave to a beach park and having slave wear only speedos

During the session, sir will have slave perform forced workouts, and will pinch/spank slave when slave is not performing to expectations

Pls pm if keen

Edited by Kenshi