Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

Looking for muscular toy boy who is

1) beefy (big chest and butt - non-chub) 

2) daring enough to have session in public such as sauna/park 

3) not discreet as I need to see your face and body prior to arrangement for meet up 

4) committed and able to arrange time for meet up

On 3/19/2024 at 2:56 PM, Chub4NSAFun said:

Thirsting to get dommed, humiliated, and used? I'll make you succumb to your deepest, darkest desires. I won't make you call me "sir", eventually you'll do it willingly. Share with me what you like to do and we can discuss about it. I'm very open minded.

Come have a try, you know you want to.

this is just perfect…. Wish you were in kl

On 12/4/2023 at 11:00 PM, boris131 said:

anyone wanna try being an online slave? u js need to send pics/vids. dm me ur tele. below 25 is better

alternatively, i hv this idea where ur blindfolded, waiting for me, n i can js use u anyhow i want to. i touch u , edge u, finger u, etc while ur js there helpless . dm me to discuss more

bump

Looking Straight manly pure tops . Discreet Married are also welcome. Treat me like your wife/gfs & I will serve u well.

Big ass here. Looking for double cocks in me.

45, 181, 90kg local chn. Pure btm.

Edited by yoyQ
On 3/19/2024 at 7:56 AM, Chub4NSAFun said:

Thirsting to get dommed, humiliated, and used? I'll make you succumb to your deepest, darkest desires. I won't make you call me "sir", eventually you'll do it willingly. Share with me what you like to do and we can discuss about it. I'm very open minded.

Hi. Nice post. Mature white here. Tall and stocky. Into bondage, group domination and forced exhibition. Outdoors in park a turn on. Telegram is whiteguy88888

Edited by Buleguy

Chi side fresh pup just new to this community looking for a handler

- 26/164/61
- Body type: average, build to slim/slim fit right now
- Kinks & Into: pup & handler, underwear, chastity cage, sports compression gears, bondage, military/police uniform, mascular man/married man, uniform
- Turn Off: hairy, unhygienic, chubby, feminine, dirt play, scar, blood, anal sex
- Looking for: fit mascular experience handler to train this fresh pup into his mascular wolf-pup, Chi or Malay handler (married is plus point)

Telegram ID: maxchastpup

On 3/19/2024 at 2:56 PM, Chub4NSAFun said:

bump

Looking for a serious long-term sir/master to command and order me remotely.

Prefer authoritative and dominating master/sir to give 1-2 kinky simple tasks per week and to report, verbal humiliation(very turn on by this) etc etc (up for discussion). nothing too complicated and extreme. have toys

27c, 179, 77 and athletic build.

telegram: rjjtjj

Looking for a serious long-term sir/master to command and order me remotely.

Prefer authoritative and dominating master/sir to give 1-2 kinky simple tasks per week and to report, verbal humiliation(very turn on by this) etc etc (up for discussion). nothing too complicated and extreme. have toys

27c, 179, 77 and athletic build.

telegram: jjtrjj