Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

• 1 month later...

I've never been a slave. Am a little curious though. I've always fantasized being dominated by a person younger than me. You can be smaller sized but if you're taller and muscular ( can bully me) its a plus. I can tell I'm definitely not long term. Only concern I have is safety actually,

Edit: Im 24 172 80

Edited by subboy89

passby:

am interested to join.

dont mind being tied to watch if you already got someone.

if u have my num (900508**) hit me back

just booked out only

cheers

Yap... Got it... In fact I tried contacting you recently, no reply from you... Will keep u posted again...

Today we had a recruit who book in straight (in no.4) after the session... *idea for you*

Edited by passby

Pls email me for any questions and to be on alert list... Thanks...

P/s 1: next session of today's scale will probably be in June/July... Few leading doms will be out of town for holiday or to meet their overseas subs...

Else, you can hookup individually with the dom/sub...

P/s 2: Both Doms and Subs are welcome, the thread title is abit misleading. This is probably the closest match to BDSM under the Personal folder...

Edited by passby

I've never been a slave. Am a little curious though. I've always fantasized being dominated by a person younger than me. You can be smaller sized but if you're taller and muscular ( can bully me) its a plus. I can tell I'm definitely not long term. Only concern I have is safety actually,

Edit: Im 24 172 80

When u attend a group session with proper rules laid out, you definitely be safer than safe...

There will be others on the lookout and to intervene when you use the "stop order" or safe word...

Some claim their one to one session is safe BUT who can help you when you are vulnerable and helplessly tied up ?

That's how some sub are being cheated or helplessly "raped" (in extreme case)...

----

For yourself, start slow to explore your limits... Else, you may be frighten off...

Edited by passby

Haha!

What's the age group like?

I have my preference and the host has his...

Today we had 20 till 50+.... Median about 35... Usually it's skew towards 20 odd...

Next one possibly even lower as we had many 18-23 new sign up lately... Matter of matching the timing, now is mugging period...

Edited by passby

Just had a 2hrs session with dom top and another flex slave.

it was my 1st time and so looking forward to having the 2n session.

I guess im addicted to it now.

Nice. Did you learn a lot or get to participate?

Feed me your best shot! :yuk: