Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

On 9/23/2020 at 7:27 PM, yishunfun said:

25/170/78 willing bottom slave boy looking for an older master or daddy to humiliate me. 

feel free to use me solo or in group for you kinks. e.g armpit, feet, tying, pet play, caging etc. 

you host. pm or line me: dan1244

i will follow the 5 rules of being a slave when in your presence. 

Rule #1- i will do what you say, when you say it. No arguments. 

Rule #2- I will only address you as ‘daddy’ ‘master’ or 'sir.' Nothing else will be accepted. 

Rule #3- Walking is a privilege in your house. Unless you say otherwise, i will crawl

Rule #4- I will be your servant and obey you. Even if it isn't sex-related. 

Rule #5- I’m not allowed to wear any clothes in your house

great slave

26 sg chi slave here. Slightly meaty. Into outdoors, bdsm, humiliation, punishment, forced workouts, pet training and role play. Use me to serve you solo, or your groups of friends (open to both male and female audiences). 

Slave will be naked, collared, restrained, and on the ground at all times unless given permission to do otherwise by master.

Train me up to the body physique you desire, use me as a domestic slave to clean up your house, and serve your guests, and punish me when I do not meet your standards.

Punishments/humiliations you can dish out on me includes:

• bare ass spanking
  • tickling
  • predicaments
  • applying tiger balm on slave's body
  • nipple pinching
  • hot wax
  • cloths pegs

Pls PM if interested.

Edited by Kenshi

30+ Chinese master, looking for straight-acting submissive slave for training and domination:

- 21yo and above

- lean fit/muscular in physique

- sensitive nipples for nipple play 

- armpit sensitive

- light bondage and kinky/role play

- +/- humiliation as needed

- mostly non-anal but willing to experiment with toys

- into being edged and cum controlled

- keen to explore being encaged and Chastity control

- discreet and clean

- only into safe fun and exploration

PM me if interested to discuss further. 

Edited by Cja_1242

Hi,

I'm 35m chinese, married , 170 74.

Having a daddy figure. I do have Sensitive nipples and teasing them drives me nuts. I'm not a sissy btw.

I'm looking for a dominant top who is in his thirties who share the following kinks:

1) edging/cum control/chastity

2) nipple teasing

3) slight CBT

4) humiliation/outdoor

I'm not looking for those super strict Dom with extreme fetishes, but someone who is borderline, basically a Dom who cares and not just abuse, someone who fucks my ass with some passion but not wanting to ram and destroy. 😅

I'm looking long term, so we can hang out sometime for exercise or moviesz lunch etc. I can wear a chastity cage while being out with you. 😃

Do let me know if you are interested. 

i have attached a picture of my body . Hope it can gain some attention. 

20201005_070606.jpg

17 hours ago, kenwee said:

Hi,

I'm 35m chinese, married , 170 74.

Having a daddy figure. I do have Sensitive nipples and teasing them drives me nuts. I'm not a sissy btw.

I'm looking for a dominant top who is in his thirties who share the following kinks:

1) edging/cum control/chastity

2) nipple teasing

3) slight CBT

4) humiliation/outdoor

I'm not looking for those super strict Dom with extreme fetishes, but someone who is borderline, basically a Dom who cares and not just abuse, someone who fucks my ass with some passion but not wanting to ram and destroy. 😅

I'm looking long term, so we can hang out sometime for exercise or moviesz lunch etc. I can wear a chastity cage while being out with you. 😃

Do let me know if you are interested. 

i have attached a picture of my body . Hope it can gain some attention. 

20201005_070606.jpg

u hot slave

1 hour ago, bigbuttboy said:

I want to be someone's sex slave.

I have a big butt (so when you piak, sure got sound) and small dick that is almost-perma caged. I don't need to cum.

when can i try ur ass ? 

i need a sex slave to belong me 

On 10/17/2020 at 11:32 PM, dom4gam said:

I'm an experienced White Master in his 40s with ample gear looking for a good slave or two in Singapore or JB.  Youth, a slim or fit body, and obedience are desirable, but not required.  I enjoy training new boys.  I'm disease-free and on PrEP.

I'm into bondage, chastity, spanking, cum denial, WS, and others.  Limits are always honored.

Slim here looking to learn more about receiving pain and humiliation. 

Edited by Cuteyoungthing94