Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

On 11/20/2022 at 12:25 PM, kinkienips said:

Looking for daring, committed exhibitionist muscular slave.

Your body is irrelevant to your status. No matter how muscular you are, you are just a slutty whore who is eagerly wants to please his master. 

You train hard because you want to be shape so that it suits the purpose of being a “muscular slave/toy boy”.

You are always ready to submit and expose your body to me whenever I want to see/touch it. 

You wear absolutely nothing whenever you are with your master. 

You practise abstinence whenever you are not with your master. You will beg your master to fuck you like a slut and obey your master’s request(safety is priority). 

I am hugely turned on by muscular slave with pointy and sensitive nipples, perky ass that moans like a slut. 

Prefer to have long hour sensual sessions rather than meaningless short meet-ups.

**Can host on Friday night/weekends. - Not staying alone. 

Pm only if you are keen and committed.

Pm me if keen. :)

Hello, I am looking for a dom. I'm 28, 165, 55. Am actually partnered, but in a LDR and my partner is not into these, so this is me exploring the dark side discreetly. Am into edging, milking, and light BDSM. Would really like to have sessions IRL, but will be in remote AU, so might have to make do with online sessions.

Getting ready to relocate and inconducive environment now, so might reply intermittently, but will be more active in February.

Am also available on sc: l_h35813

This is how cunt slaves learn to appreciate what pain is... finally a good little local cunt learns how to love his little clit being electrocuted from the inside! It makes it squeeze so hard, the probe is slowly pushed out!

Edited by Cruznmaster
Changed mind

I'm a master looking for a slave to train and own. Read my recon profile before you contact.

http://www.recon.com/view_profile.aspx?id=800636

Pathos Mathos... you suffer, you learn!

Any dom/masters seeking slave for punishment / humiliation / dog training?

Example sessions include:

• Having slave perform PT workout in an outdoor fitness corner wearing just a PT shorts
  • Bringing slave to a beach park and having slave wear only speedos

During the session, sir will have slave perform forced workouts, and will pinch/spank slave when slave is not performing to expectations