Male HQ

Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men

thewinehouse

Looking for guys with a fetish for worn underwear. Would love to do an exchange, maybe more if we're each other's type. 178 80, gym build guy here. Am into stocky, beefy, older guys. No qualms with married men.

Worn - old, used, with loose waist band, with holes etc OR

Worn - used and not washed, stained, smells, with a hair or 2 stuck on it.

Which one?

Guest Centrino

So does that mean I have to part with my favorite undies if I trade worn undies with you? Or do you just want to smell it till the scent is gone, then return it to the owner to be infused with more musky smell again? And how shall the exchange be made? In person?

Would like to trade too... Prefer white undies or light coloured ones...I like mine with smells, stains, don't mind skid marks (not to smell, just to make sure that it is actually worn and not used to wipe of cum)... a few strands of pubic hair would complete the whole ensemble nicely too :)

Let the exchange begin... PM me!

• 2 months later...
Guest Keen to xchange...
Not so much of skid marks. More into the sweaty and musky smell. Cum stains too.

Hi friend keen to xchange with u ...but can i have yr email to contact u first....tks....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all.. I happened to have a few used panties worn by girls I knw. I like wearing em, makes me feel sexy I guess.

Especially when guys put their heads down there and sniffing it. So hot!

I'm a submissive btm btw...

Cheers!

badflowergirl gmail.com

Guest bearded1

My old exchange with ur new old?

Or..... :whistle:

Execellent grammar mate.....NOT! What is 'ur new old'?? Good to see that Singlish is alive and thriving within BW.

Entertainment for the brain dead & desperate.

Execellent grammar mate.....NOT! What is 'ur new old'?? Good to see that Singlish is alive and thriving within BW.

Entertainment for the brain dead & desperate.

So are u an underwear enthusiast or u just wanna make fun of people's grammar?

Btw, isnt it cool when sometimes someone accidentally left their sweaty underwear in the gym's locker room?

Thats like the best present ever.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

oh you noti boy boy you imchaser tell me you did not take them :P

Oh come on now dont be ridiculous. Haha.

Of cos i took it. Who wouldnt?

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest skeleton

well, i found an underwear left in a shower room before in a military institute.

i got turned on as the underwear was sweaty. went into a cubicle, got naked n wanked while sniffing on the underwear.

i still have the underwear at home. i still use it for as a cum rag. it's really a nice present haha

Edited by skeleton

well, i found an underwear left in a shower room before in a military institute.

i got turned on as the underwear was sweaty. went into a cubicle, got naked n wanked while sniffing on the underwear.

i still have the underwear at home. i still use it for as a cum rag. it's really a nice present haha

hey, i did the same. my neighbour throw his old stuff n include p.e. shorts with unwasheble dried 'stains'. wow.. i put it on my face some ago when i'm wanking. That guy is now 22 yrs old. That was 3 yrs ago. still have the shorts.

Some time back, when I had this session with a local in a Tokyo hotel, after the session, I was looking for some conversation topic and merely commented that his underwear was very nice.

Upon hearing that, he immediately stripped off his underwear which he had wore back earlier and passed to me. He said I can keep it as he met quite a few guys who liked to keep underwear. I told him that wasn't my intention but he insisted I kept it for memento sake. :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

Can I add you into my msn list? What's your msn address?

I don't have msn...just email....u give me I will email to u....those wanna exchange can give yr email here....

• G_M changed the title to Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic