Male HQ

Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men

thewinehouse

19 yr Old boy selling used underwear! Email me at Ashtonundies@gmail.com 

Hi! My Name's Ashton but you can call me Ash! I'm 5'4 (and a half :P), 115 pounds, boyish frame, smooth, white/Asian, and typically wear anything from a US youth medium to a US men's small. I'm a hardworking student looking to make a little extra money and have some fun doing it :) I wear my undies for a minimum of 24 hours and am more than open to special requests for customization (type of underwear, going to the gym, having a bit of fun in them, longer wear time, etc.) so feel free to make suggestions :D I want to make you happy and make sure you receive something you can enjoy! I can't wait to hear from you :D

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/03/2017 at 4:14 PM, Voyager said:

Hi guys, selling the following underwear:

3x Emporio Armani microfiber boxer brief size S (black, white, grey). In good condition except the logo has faded. $9 each or all 3 for $25.

1x Aussiebum jockstrap size M white. As new (only worn once). $16.

See pics below. Price negotiable. Also don't mind exchanging. PM me if interested.

IMG_8615.JPG

IMG_8612.JPG

IMG_8613.JPG

IMG_8617.JPG

The aussiebum i want to buy whats the best price you can offer me.

Hi I'm in uni 174 74 23 CHinese.

Selling my used underwear.. have breifs, trucks, swimwear available, mostly all dark colours. Different brands like CK, renoma, joeboxers, byford, hush puppies...

$20/pair

You can strip me for the pair of underwear I'm wearing if interested to meet and buy.

add me at line: max3894 to chat more(=

Edited by Max.smile
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic