thewinehouse

Worn / Used Underwear Collectors Group (Compiled)

19 yr Old boy selling used underwear! Email me at Ashtonundies@gmail.com 

Hi! My Name's Ashton but you can call me Ash! I'm 5'4 (and a half :P), 115 pounds, boyish frame, smooth, white/Asian, and typically wear anything from a US youth medium to a US men's small. I'm a hardworking student looking to make a little extra money and have some fun doing it :) I wear my undies for a minimum of 24 hours and am more than open to special requests for customization (type of underwear, going to the gym, having a bit of fun in them, longer wear time, etc.) so feel free to make suggestions :D I want to make you happy and make sure you receive something you can enjoy! I can't wait to hear from you :D

image.png

On 11/12/2016 at 9:12 AM, DeMarko said:

am giving away some of my worn undies - S to M size ... tanga, bikini RIO, bikini like thongs (back openings )

Do you still have any? Can meet at Clementi.

is there any website (other than eBay) to post ad for bids of used underwear, swimwear, posing trunks? (with a body pic attached for bidding)

6 hours ago, xframe said:

is there any website (other than eBay) to post ad for bids of used underwear, swimwear, posing trunks? (with a body pic attached for bidding)

Careasell ?

56 minutes ago, owen7766 said:

Careasell ?

Not sure if carousel is a good plc to advertise or sell ur used undies.. a bit off place i guess..

Guest Naughtyhaughty

Hi selling my used undies. 18yo chn 174 55 here. msg me on line @ naughtyhaughty 

On 04/03/2017 at 4:14 PM, Voyager said:

Hi guys, selling the following underwear:

3x Emporio Armani microfiber boxer brief size S (black, white, grey). In good condition except the logo has faded. $9 each or all 3 for $25.

1x Aussiebum jockstrap size M white. As new (only worn once). $16.

See pics below. Price negotiable. Also don't mind exchanging. PM me if interested.

IMG_8615.JPG

IMG_8612.JPG

IMG_8613.JPG

IMG_8617.JPG

The aussiebum i want to buy whats the best price you can offer me.

53 minutes ago, no.4fun said:

anyone interested in underwears worn by an officer? u can provide ur own for wearing or purchase used ones. requests available :) 22 168 55 c

what kind of underwear?

Guest Burst out

I got some underwear I don't want anymore. Selling for new ones. Pm me ya

Edited by Burst out

Guest Naughtyhaughty

I hav a few worn undies, cin2c, ck, andrew christian remona.. 18yo chn 174 55 sporty Chinese student here. Drop me a line @naughtyhaughty 

hi im a jc student selling my underwear for 20$, i have boxers, boxer briefs and briefs. i do sports and can cum stain for extra price. i also can wear underwear of your choice and pass it back to you.

hi guys,

am a uni student here with 3 andrew christian briefs to sell so that i have more food money. i can wear the underwear for the whole day, get it stained with piss, sweat, or cum, all these will be at higher prices of course. 

hit me up via pm if you'd like to get them off me. thanks 

Please be wary of a certain seller here that only sells to fit and cute looking guys. It's laughable that he himself doesn't even have good looks or a fit body to start with.

Edited by jsaw88
edited