Male HQ

Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men

thewinehouse

Used/worn underwear collector here.

If you have any undies to give away/sell for cheap, PM me.

As I will be wearing them (not just collecting), I prefer M size (31-33 in) boxers, briefs, boxer briefs and jockstraps. Certain brands like CK, I can fit into S size.

Cheers!

4 hours ago, charles9 said:

Used/worn underwear collector here.

If you have any undies to give away/sell for cheap, PM me.

As I will be wearing them (not just collecting), I prefer M size (31-33 in) boxers, briefs, boxer briefs and jockstraps. Certain brands like CK, I can fit into S size.

Cheers!

me too

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Stockiii said:

Lovin' my limited edition Renoma white briefs. micro-fibre

with Pouch design and breathable mesh..

IMG_5099 sm.jpg

I could be wrong but it seems to me that you're selling these undies tagged as new on Carousell when you've obviously worn them before. Gay guys into undies won't mind obviously but I think it's not very ethical to tag them as new when they're not. 

36 minutes ago, addicktz said:

I could be wrong but it seems to me that you're selling these undies tagged as new on Carousell when you've obviously worn them before. Gay guys into undies won't mind obviously but I think it's not very ethical to tag them as new when they're not. 

Obviously you are wrong

I keep a piece to wear for my own;  and sell the other new pieces (with tags still on)..

Anything wrong with that?

Is it weird if i wanna sniff n smell ppl worn underwear?

Currently i sniffed mine only ...

Wish to explore others (if gven the chance)...

I believe it will have totally a different smell (sweat and husky smell produced)..:D:D:D

Arriving tomorrow in Singapore and staying around Novena for a few nights. Would love to meet guys - under 40ish who has underwear fetish who would like to sniff each other's undies, jerk each other off and maybe suck each other and wank each other? I have uploaded plenty pics of myself, just check out my posts from my profile.

38 172 65 chn uncut 6" loves sweaty cum-stained undies. If you contact me, I would want to swap face pics before we meet. Let's have some fun guys!

• G_M changed the title to Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic