Male HQ

Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men

thewinehouse

i bought from NS boy 2 undies n PTI kit. asked him to wear them b4 give to me... wow... the smell is sooo shiok... i smell every nite b4 sleep n when woke up... im addicted to his smell now..,,

he is str8.. wow... i get soo turned on by it

I am a student. How do you want to exchange worn underwear on the spot?

i think xchanging 'on the spot' is thrilling compare to merely passing from ur bag or smthing. any student wanna xchange thongs or underwear can pm me..on the spot of cos..hehe i' a wierdo..

i think xchanging 'on the spot' is thrilling compare to merely passing from ur bag or smthing. any student wanna xchange thongs or underwear can pm me..on the spot of cos..hehe i' a wierdo..

so u interested in exchanging on the spot? any preferred location? what kind of underwear do u have for exchange?

i prefer briefs and boxer briefs. like the tight feeling on my dick.

Guest waterqbb

Anyone has similar fetish as me?

omg this is so creepy and gross.. i am obsesed of underwear but definately not old one! i love to buy underwears those sexy and super nice ones..

saw someone selling used undies before online.. but really really gross lah... lol

Guest xstaticboi

when i was in army, people always leave their worn undies in the bath room. I will smell it and jerkoff there. regret that I never keep one. Now no more chance... too bad...

exchange anyone?

Guest slinkYcaT

Like, are you kidding me? I will never, ever, exchange underwear with anyone - that's way too twisted - even for a quasi-adventurous guy like me. Hygiene is one thing, but i guess the thot of being short-changed is the definitive deciding factor here. I mean, to exchange my TOOT with other less desirable brand? I don't think so .....

Guest guest

managed to steal a white ck brief from some army boy on thursday evening. was in the toilet washing my clothes in the washing machine when this rather cute guy put his pile of clothes atop the washing machine to wash. saw the ck waistband sticking out from the pile of clothes so when he left the toilet, i quickly stuffed it into my army pants and went into the cubicle to jerk off. had the sweaty musty scent :twisted: wore his brief and jerked off to pxxn when i booked out on friday.

managed to steal a white ck brief from some army boy on thursday evening. was in the toilet washing my clothes in the washing machine when this rather cute guy put his pile of clothes atop the washing machine to wash. saw the ck waistband sticking out from the pile of clothes so when he left the toilet, i quickly stuffed it into my army pants and went into the cubicle to jerk off. had the sweaty musty scent :twisted: wore his brief and jerked off to pxxn when i booked out on friday.

keen to trade?

Keen to exchange? email me ---> swimlife@live.com.sg

Anyone has similar fetish as me?

not me.... o this worn underwear sound very unhygenic & dirty .... why o why do people like other people worn out underwear.... real strange... eh eh eh ..... i ship mine 2 u if tats wat u really want.... its mind boggling .... :o:o

Guest Guest

Like, are you kidding me? I will never, ever, exchange underwear with anyone - that's way too twisted - even for a quasi-adventurous guy like me. Hygiene is one thing, but i guess the thot of being short-changed is the definitive deciding factor here. I mean, to exchange my TOOT with other less desirable brand? I don't think so .....

It is not exchange for wearing, it is for souvenir.

There was once long ago at Fort Road and I was pretending to suntan lying on my tummy. This someone suddenly lay on top of me and pushing my underwear aside, he penetrated me. Seeing that he was a hunky guy, I let him since he already had condom on. Yeah, some people can get away with murder if they are hunky enough :lol:I didn't even care when I noticed this ah pek watching us while he was "murdering" me. He couldn't wait to take off my underwear hence you can imagine how horny he was and how violently he screwed me. I was seeing stars in broad daylights and making animal noises.

It was slam bang, thank you man in a matter of minutes and he left his condom in my underwear when it slipped off after he softened. When I got up, my front was already wet with my own cum. I can't bring that back to wash for sure. I threw it away behind the bush and changed to my swim trunks.

Suddenly I noticed a naked ah pek jo at the bush while smelling and licking my underwear. I regretted and told him I want my underwear back. He of course refused because he said he can smell my backside that I had let the hunk was screwed me. I wanted to use force but then he spoke better English than me and not easily intimidated. He even wanted to pay me 100 to let him look into my ass while he jo. Truely, I am a poor low salary guy so I asked for 200. He agreed immediately without thinking and I regretted should ask for more.

Then while I raised my legs, he wanted to touch. I quickly asked for 50 more. Again he quickly agree. Then he want to hug me I ask for 50 more. He said I worse than Geylang pros.

But I told him anything also can but don't try to screw my ass. He say for 100 let him screw me. I refused telling he's wrong I was not Geylang pros. His cock was so small and not hard. Anyway he fingered me while jo and caressing my body. I was like looking so bored and he got pissed off. He want me to at least look as slutty song as just now. I said how can unless he was the hunk just now.

That makes him blows. "Just now I saw everything okay, you make so much noise like animal in heat. Don't try to act prim and proper now, you slut. Your cunt still wet from his lub he applied so much like wanting to roast a duck."

That's when I told him to pay me now and then fo. Surprisingly he even had his wallet in his bag under the tree and took out the money to pay me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone wanna exchange undies? I;ve got Armanis, CKs, D&G, Guess and Versace... Am male 25 athletic build and waist approx. 31-32cm...

I'm more of a briefs person with an underwear fetish.. :)

I love to play and smell undies esp with hunky guys... ^-^

I like to see things getting jammed by undies e.g. i placed a pair in the engine of my friend's car and enjoyed hearing the sound of the engine when switched on as the undies jammed up a fan belt!! Real turn on! And also love c*mming while seeing damage done e.g. on the keyboard or laptop (I ruined a friend's laptop after my cum seeped inside and shorted it out).. Anyone interested in being friends + exchanging undies, email me at eramlisu@yahoo.com!! Hope to hear from u!!

• 2 weeks later...

Is dry cum plus sweat smell really that enticing?

I jog frequently and cum at least once a week, PM me if u guys want my used briefs... It would be nice if you can exchange with a new ones though since i am not into collecting. lol

24 chn 172 68 here, at west, bukit batok area.

hey there im interested to trade with u. :)

contact me for more info.

• 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic