Male HQ

Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men

thewinehouse

1 hour ago, iwearthongs said:

I tried wearing one of mine 3 days also but only got smell when just taken off. Once dry already, hardly got any smell. I think its becos of the microfiber material not good for retaining scent and dries quickly. 

It does depend on the fibre, you are right.

Cotton are the best, in my experience.

On 22/02/2018 at 1:09 PM, iwearthongs said:

Considering if I should sell some of my old ones. Just wondering how to determine price. Saw some ppl selling as low as $5 while some as high as $30 or more. Do you determine price based on brand name, condition,  original price when new, how long its worn or other factors? 

20180222_110325.jpg

So how much would u like to sell?

Guest thongbaby

my soiled panties after a long day at school yesterday and some action (doggie, cowgirl and missionary) at night hehe it stayed on during the fun as it was just slid to the side :P pictures were taken before the action as the strap and front was quite wet and cummy after it slid back in place lol

position.png

On 18/02/2018 at 4:22 PM, stickyricelove said:

Sorry no skid marks. Briefs delivered to a happy sniffer.  Rubbed his nose and face on my bulge for 15 or so minutes before peeling it off and inhaling it and then proceeded to blow me off. 

Wow...... looking for sucker is the main point la...

Guest MalaySuckerBoy

In need of some cash so selling some of my used underwear. All have not been washed and some have been worn while sexual intercourse. Pm me if interested. ;)

Meetup only in Tampines East Mrt Station

(I accept donations of new underwear too)

786801489_8708080.jpg

Edited by MalaySuckerBoy
Guest MalaySuckerBoy
On 3/29/2018 at 1:44 PM, MalaySuckerBoy said:

In need of some cash so selling some of my used underwear. All have not been washed and some have been worn while sexual intercourse. Pm me if interested. ;)

Meetup only in Tampines East Mrt Station

(I accept donations of new underwear too)

Edited by MalaySuckerBoy
On 4/4/2018 at 8:49 AM, Malaysuckerboy2 said:

Selling my used underwear. Both have been used during sex sessions and both hasn't been washed. Meetup at Tampines East Mrt station now as another buyer didn't show up. Pm me if interested. Still at the venue now.

Size S (My waist is 28cm)

Grey thong brand Skinxwear

PhotoGrid_1522822660009.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic