Male HQ

Pluto Magazine

Guest yoyo

Found this when surfing the net and thought that you guys here may be interested to read too .... I cannot take my eyes off Michael Kwah's big packet in his Tiffany blue shorts. Our talented young director has also confessed that he's min(2) cao(3) you(2) zu(3).

http://www.pluguide.com/index.cgi?plutoselect=pluto004

Hmmmmm he and Ben Ng?? HAHAHAA EEEWWW

Guest see see look look

i bought it in taiwan and my friends bought it in the airport and asiabook shop in bangkok , i guess pluto magazine is all over asia, is great to have such a gay magazine in asia, great work ! get it up !

• 2 weeks later...
Yup, agree !! I like Witwisit so much !

The current issue 004 is from Oct 08 to Dec 08.

Since its already end of Feb 09, I wonder why there isn't any issue 005.

The current issue 004 is from Oct 08 to Dec 08.

Since its already end of Feb 09, I wonder why there isn't any issue 005.

I heard that they are planning for a normal "8 Days magazine" size issue that will be release in April 09.

I heard that they are planning for a normal "8 Days magazine" size issue that will be release in April 09.

The 8 days magazine size is actually just nice, it's not the usual magazine size, it's slightly smaller.

i have no issue with the current size, but i prefer the 8 days magazine size.

i always envy asian countries like japan or taiwan who have their own gay magazines. but sg is just too small a market and it's impossible to have a local gay magazine. :((

Guest PLUTO Supporter
The 8 days magazine size is actually just nice, it's not the usual magazine size, it's slightly smaller.

i have no issue with the current size, but i prefer the 8 days magazine size.

i always envy asian countries like japan or taiwan who have their own gay magazines. but sg is just too small a market and it's impossible to have a local gay magazine. :((

I think PLUTO magazine is a Singapore gay magazine or at least HQ based in Singapore, can read their history: http://www.pluguide.com/aboutus.cgi

Guest See See Look Look

Yup, pluto magazine started off as pluguide gay map many years ago in singapore, i still have some copies of pluguide singapore with me now. :clap:

yes but it's not a true blue singapore gay magazine. i hope we can have one that really caters to gay singaporeans. like how 8 days is for tv fans and FHM for horny straight guys. but dun think it's possible, at least for many years to come.

Guest PLUTO Supporter
Is it legal to subscribe to this magazine in Singapore? :unsure:

They are around since 5 years ago from pluguide to pluto magazine, i guess they have license to publish, if not mda will stop them long ago. :thumb:

Guest Guest
I saw the latest PLUTO Magazine, Philippines is included in it ! Great Job PLUTO !!

your latest is the oct to dec 2008, issue 4?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I seen it selling Waterspa at Bukit Pasoh

You can try buying at the Sauna 10 Mens Club or One Seven.. You need not enter the sauna and purchase at the counter...

Cheers! :o) :thumb:

Do not do things to others what you do not want them to do to you...

Guest Happyboi
You can try buying at the Sauna 10 Mens Club or One Seven.. You need not enter the sauna and purchase at the counter...

Cheers! :o) :thumb:

blue heaven and shogun also selling too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic