Male HQ

Zoe Tay Shrine for lovers & haters (Compiled)

Guest Zo ey Fan

Guest Zo ey Fan

Gachi muchi is just jealous of WXYZ.

Who says a gay forum cannot talk about female actresses? A gay forum is only restricted to dick topics??

Gachi muchi is behaving like a dictator, trying to dictate what topics can be said and what cannot be said.

Get lost lah, you lost your moral authority.

Just to let you know, Z o e is forever the best. :thumb:

Guest Zoe Hatee

I am also deserved to my 2 cents worth.

Frankly, I think she can't act and she has lost her appeal too.. She should just quit and be a full time housewife and stop us from being harassed watching her sub-standard production and acting!

Gachi muchi is just jealous of WXYZ.

Who says a gay forum cannot talk about female actresses? A gay forum is only restricted to dick topics??

Gachi muchi is behaving like a dictator, trying to dictate what topics can be said and what cannot be said.

Get lost lah, you lost your moral authority.

Just to let you know, Z o e is forever the best. :thumb:

here we go all over again MRS WXYZ TAY supporter

Guest koguma28

weird, how come i type WXYZ and it appear as WXYZ ???

moderator disagree with my view ??

hhaa...just joking. repost message again, hope it works this time.

++++++

Nothing against Jeanette Aw, but her acting in "Little Nonya" shows her "inability in acting".

Basically the facial expression is identical most of the time, whether she is happy, sad, or whatever. Sometimes I get confused by whether the lady that appeared on the screen is the mother or the daughter.

I am not a fan of WXYZ unlike one smart ass who said I am WXYZ's fan in anther tread and refuse to admit that he has misquote me.

However, I am impressed by her acting in "By My Side 不凡的爱". She has successfully played the role as a wife who husband has AIDs. She don't have to say a thing but I can understand the 无奈 feeling in her. Actually this is the most impressive acting she ever did. If you as Jeanette to act the same role, sorry but I can imagine how her expression is like even I don't see the show.

side track >> I still like Rui En, especially her acting in "By My Side 不凡的爱". In fact, I think "By My Side 不凡的爱" is definitely worth watching than "Little Nonya".

Seems like we have a petty mod here trying to show off he newly learn IT trick hahaha!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

Z0E TAY iS DA BEST!

她无论演技,样貌或形象都不起眼,而且她没有该具备的明星架势,难怪事业走下坡,新传媒也无奈,只能安排她接演一系列的阿嫂角色。想当年阿姐呼风唤雨,如今落得被人叫千年老妖。。。咳。

Guest fuckfacezoe
她无论演技,样貌或形象都不起眼,而且她没有该具备的明星架势,难怪事业走下坡,新传媒也无奈,只能安排她接演一系列的阿嫂角色。想当年阿姐呼风唤雨,如今落得被人叫千年老妖。。。咳。

它是过期的废物!割奶自杀死算了!

Guest Centrino

Oh my goodness... grown men getting into a cat fight over an actress... a mediacorp actress who doesn't even know your existence at that!!! How pathetic can this be? Does anyone here watch educational shows at all?

Guest 贱人玉
Oh my goodness... grown men getting into a cat fight over an actress... a mediacorp actress who doesn't even know your existence at that!!! How pathetic can this be? Does anyone here watch educational shows at all?

你要吃它的老鲍鱼吗?

小心有毒 :)

她是新传媒一直吹捧的明星演员,可惜样貌和演技都平平,唯独她与本地媒体朋友的关系特别好,媒体经常吹捧她,奉她为“阿姐”,“阿一”等头号。

Guest 破烂玉
她是新传媒一直吹捧的明星演员,可惜样貌和演技都平平,唯独她与本地媒体朋友的关系特别好,媒体经常吹捧她,奉她为“阿姐”,“阿一”等头号。

阿一还是 阿姨 ???

如今它是阿婶!

Guest HardRodCafe
I am also deserved to my 2 cents worth.

Frankly, I think she can't act and she has lost her appeal too.. She should just quit and be a full time housewife and stop us from being harassed watching her sub-standard production and acting!

If she can act, my cock can sing.

Guest Queen fan
There were several accounts about her as a kept woman in the 90s and she was slapped by the wife.

All these filthy whores actresses, cheap sluts.

Ah Jie can sue you for defaming her, how can you write such an evil thing?

Have you got any solid proof, evidence? NO, then keep your filthy evil mouth shut!

狗长不出象牙, all you detractors of Ah Jie! :angry: Ah Jie is forever the best.

Guest -fuckzoe*
Ah Jie can sue you for defaming her, how can you write such an evil thing?

Have you got any solid proof, evidence? NO, then keep your filthy evil mouth shut!

狗长不出象牙, all you detractors of Ah Jie! :angry: Ah Jie is forever the best.

sue your mother cb.

you want to summon out all the witnesses who knew ah jie was a slut? lol

now she's a rumored slut, when the news is out, she will be a FULL PLEDGE public OLD SLUT.

her husband will divorce her, her in law will give her the dirty look, her sons will disown her!

while you can worship your best slut!

Guest Ah Jie Forever
sue your mother cb.

you want to summon out all the witnesses who knew ah jie was a slut? lol

now she's a rumored slut, when the news is out, she will be a FULL PLEDGE public OLD SLUT.

her husband will divorce her, her in law will give her the dirty look, her sons will disown her!

while you can worship your best slut!

If you have real evidence, feel free to approach the media directly.

I'm sure they will be more than willing to expose Ah Jie if she was really adulterous.

The fact is, there is no evidence because she isn't an adulterer in the first place.

All your words are completely slanderous and libellous of Ah Jie.

Someone who sees what you wrote can sue for defamation. :angry:

Guest fuckzoe
If you have real evidence, feel free to approach the media directly.

I'm sure they will be more than willing to expose Ah Jie if she was really adulterous.

The fact is, there is no evidence because she isn't an adulterer in the first place.

All your words are completely slanderous and libellous of Ah Jie.

Someone who sees what you wrote can sue for defamation. :angry:

Hi retard.

She's no longer news worthy, no one cares if she is still a slut.

She's OLD, PASSE, EXPIRED and SENILE!

Only morons like you would want a piece of shit like her.

SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS !!!!!!!

WHY ARE YOU ALL EVEN ARGUING OVER A HAS BEEN??????????

HER ERA IS OVER, SHE'S NOT POPULAR ANYMORE, NO ONE EVEN CARES ABOUT HER NEWS!

Why are you all idiots fighting over her for? Go suck a cock if got too much time!

Why fight over a piece of stale old cheesepie in a gay forum???

Guest Ah Jie Forever
Hi retard.

She's no longer news worthy, no one cares if she is still a slut.

She's OLD, PASSE, EXPIRED and SENILE!

Only morons like you would want a piece of shit like her.

You have no proof that she's adulterous.

Then you say you don't need to show evidence she's adulterous because she's no longer newsworthy?

What kind of fcuking logic is this?? :rolleyes:

AntiWXYZs, bunch of psychos.

GET A fxxkING LIFE AND GET THE fxxk OUT OF HERE!!

DON'T YOU LOSERS HAVE DEDICATED FORUMS TO TALK ABOUT Z.TAY??

WHY MUST YOU ALL HAVE A DISCUSSION HERE ABOUT HER?

DO YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE USE YOUR FORUM TO TALK ABOUT NON RELATED THINGS??

FRANKLY, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT HER NEWS AND IT'S IRRITATING TO SEE HER TOPIC GETTING BUMPED UP AGAIN AND AGAIN!

TO HELL WITH YOUR Z.TAY AND YOU ALL! LOVERS AND HATERS ALIKE!

MODS, can close this STUPID topic ???

Guest AH JIE FOREVER
MODS, can close this STUPID topic ???

Another asshole trying to dictate what specific types of topics can be discussed in this forum. Ever heard of freedom of speech??

Guest Real Zoe's fan

I like WXYZ in Pointed Triangle 杀之恋 (1996 telemovie with Simon Yam and Edmund Chen) and Unbeatables (as Luo Qifang)... Not forgetting her unforgettable performance in 长河 Rising Expectations with Li Nanxing... she's superb! :clap: :clap:

永远的阿姐! :thumb:

Another asshole trying to dictate what specific types of topics can be discussed in this forum. Ever heard of freedom of speech??

YA FCUK YOU!

Do you want people to go to your what QUEEN forum to talk about having sex with dogs?

Freedom of speech? Not for animals like you!

Guest Tong Xing Fan of Zoe
Do you want people to go to your what QUEEN forum to talk about having sex with dogs?

Freedom of speech? Not for animals like you!

I am a gay fan of WXYZ. This thread is alright.

Why do you want to delete this thread just because you don't like WXYZ?

You can just choose not to click on it.

She's a pile of cow dung, full of hot air and no substance.

Anyone name her achievement last 5 years? ANYTHING at all?

No? Nothing?

Z0e has so many achievements!

She's the first MediaCorp actress to run on stage to hug Chen Hanwei at Star Awards.

She's the first MediaCorp actress to force Chris Lee to propose to Fann Wong at Star Awards.

She's the first MediaCorp actress to cha cha cha on stage with co-presenter Christy Chung.

She's the first MediaCorp actress to star in conflicting ads, Similac vs breastfeeding and Extrim-X vs breastfeeding.

She's the first MediaCorp actress to announce that she SWALLOWS.

She's the first MediaCorp actress to badmouth her company for allegedly "terminating" her employment contract during her pregnancy.

She's the first MediaCorp actress to celebrate her birthday during the period of her colleague's wake.

She's the first MediaCorp actress to be rejected by American director Graham Streeter for a role in Cages, which eventually went to Tan Kheng Hua.

She's the first MediaCorp actress to have no Best Actress nominations for 5 years in a row.

She's the first MediaCorp actress to endorse calligraphy brushes made of her son's foetal hair.

She's the first MediaCorp actress to endorse Garnier anti-ageing, kanna rejected by Lancome and Helena Rubinstein.

SO MANY ACHIEVEMENTS!!

Guest koguma28
M**e, this old woman is not worth the trouble.

She has a forum of her own and no one wants to talk about her there.

While you want 2 threads here for someone like her?

you might as well spell my name out :)

if there are already 2 threads on her, then moderator should merge the 2 into 1.

just like what he has done for other threads.

if i remember correctly, if someone posted news on sauna A in sauna B thread, the moderator will remove the postings relevant to sauna A into its thread.

hence since some of the postings here are not relevant to this thread, i dun see why the moderator should not move them away.

of course this is all my views. the moderators have every rights to decide how they manage this forum.

M**e :)

Guest dirty muchi
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Why kill the thread...I am enjoying the show.

really? I enjoy farking around your forum too. Next will be Stella Huang and Phyllis Quek's threads. YAY!!!!!

To the Pro-ZT & the Anti-ZT

1. Everyone has already have sufficient time over the last few days to air your views of ZT.

2. Guys, everyone take a deep breath and one-step back each. Please do NOT continue with anymore new thread of this contentious issue. Give me some face. Also I am sure majority of BW readers will appreciate you all exercising restraint from now on.

3. I will be moving this thread to the flaming room.

Hendry Tan

Admin and Mod

PS :

------

i) For anyone else who trys to create a subsequent thread on THIS subject matter. (i.e. do not give me face) I will tell you my next course of action.

ii) I will interpret subsequent threads by either parties as ANTI-SOCIAL behaviour; that is intentionally designed to disrupt the smooth operation of the forum.

iii) From the technical perspective, I will also treat such actions as maliciously wasting BW's paid bandwidth and our paid computer CPU resources.

iv) I have already noted the IP address, date and time of all the above posts.

v) I will write to your LLC's management, ISP's network administrator in our capacity of Blowing Wind GAY Forum Admin/Mod; to complaint about (ii) and (iii).

vi) This complaint will definitely not be pleasant for all parties, especially your network administrator who will be forced to investigate such GAY cat fights originating via their company network resources.

vii) Let us avoid this.

• G_M changed the title to Zoe Tay Shrine for lovers & haters (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.