Male HQ

Zoe Tay Shrine for lovers & haters (Compiled)

Guest Zo ey Fan

Guest Guest

sue your mother cb.

you want to summon out all the witnesses who knew ah jie was a slut? lol

now she's a rumored slut, when the news is out, she will be a FULL PLEDGE public OLD SLUT.

her husband will divorce her, her in law will give her the dirty look, her sons will disown her!

while you can worship your best slut!

LOL...

• 8 months later...

sue your mother cb.

you want to summon out all the witnesses who knew ah jie was a slut? lol

now she's a rumored slut, when the news is out, she will be a FULL PLEDGE public OLD SLUT.

her husband will divorce her, her in law will give her the dirty look, her sons will disown her!

while you can worship your best slut!

LOL!!!

• 3 weeks later...

To the Pro-ZT & the Anti-ZT

1. Everyone has already have sufficient time over the last few days to air your views of ZT.

2. Guys, everyone take a deep breath and one-step back each. Please do NOT continue with anymore new thread of this contentious issue. Give me some face. Also I am sure majority of BW readers will appreciate you all exercising restraint from now on.

3. I will be moving this thread to the flaming room.

Hendry Tan

Admin and Mod

PS :

------

i) For anyone else who trys to create a subsequent thread on THIS subject matter. (i.e. do not give me face) I will tell you my next course of action.

ii) I will interpret subsequent threads by either parties as ANTI-SOCIAL behaviour; that is intentionally designed to disrupt the smooth operation of the forum.

iii) From the technical perspective, I will also treat such actions as maliciously wasting BW's paid bandwidth and our paid computer CPU resources.

iv) I have already noted the IP address, date and time of all the above posts.

v) I will write to your LLC's management, ISP's network administrator in our capacity of Blowing Wind GAY Forum Admin/Mod; to complaint about (ii) and (iii).

vi) This complaint will definitely not be pleasant for all parties, especially your network administrator who will be forced to investigate such GAY cat fights originating via their company network resources.

vii) Let us avoid this.

tumblr_mfd1q529kC1rsw1oio1_500.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Best Actress Zoe Tay is not nominated for her best actress role in Double Bonus???????????

How can like that? Even lesser actress like Kym Ng also nominated. 

BEST ACTRESS ZOE TAY not nominated??? At least nominate her for consolation prize, BEST EXTRA.

Guest Guest

How can like that? Even lesser actress like Kym Ng also nominated. 

BEST ACTRESS ZOE TAY not nominated??? At least nominate her for consolation prize, BEST EXTRA.

The ratings for Double Bonus was pathetic.

Guest Guest

The ratings for Double Bonus was pathetic.

BEST ACTRESS plays a possessed deity for the first time, her come back until don't know where go role. 

How can it be so pathetic?? No one interested in this Best Actress???

Guest Guest

BEST ACTRESS plays a possessed deity for the first time, her come back until don't know where go role. 

How can it be so pathetic?? No one interested in this Best Actress???

This so-called Best Actress only won once 16+ years ago in 1996 for her role in Golden Pillow.

Everyone knows it was a consolation prize for her loss in the previous year (1995) to then-newcomer Fann Wong.

Best Actress my arse.

Guest Guest

That was the final days of a certain old actress also, she has been rolling down the hill every since. Millennium Fall.

Youngsters these days are into Korean stars like this:

329.png

Not expired wrinkly old hags.

Guest Guest

Kym Ng might offended lots of people. Some colleagues do not like her.

Street shooting talk nonsense to the people in rude ways. 

When she talked, she is like screaming. Next time, watch her neck carefully, all her veins popped out.

I never like her.

dun be stupid. she is one of the most humble and nicest female artistes and not pretentious too.

Guest Joshboy

dun be stupid. she is one of the most humble and nicest female artistes and not pretentious too.

You yourself dun be stupid. You must sucking her pussy.

好笑!她好不到哪里去。

Guest Guest

Stop criticism Zoetay, she is top actress in Singapur, give her respect.

You English baffle me to no end, I has headche.

Top actress want respect can put up black white photo with bronze incense holder and red candle for people to pray with joss stick, joss paper and juhua .

Guest Guest

You English baffle me to no end, I has headche.

Top actress want respect can put up black white photo with bronze incense holder and red candle for people to pray with joss stick, joss paper and juhua .

Wahahahaha!!!

Guest Guest

Haha, great one there... These self-righteous bitches are so disgusting.

I wonder what kind of karma was it for some best actress to be down the pits, what big evil did she do??

Guest Guest

Fann Wong is so shameful, she endorsed a trash bin in Taiwan.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Endorser of rubbish bin - Fann Wong

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

xkyeD6Z.jpg

fxPEagh.jpg

hey, that's not any ordinary trash bins.  They r branded trash bins since year 1919, older than your grandma.

Guest Guest

Bad luck to be associated with her.

Sorry, I'm not her fan, but do you have to be so mean to her? It was just an innocent remark.  I certainly understand your reaction if, on other hand, she has offended you though.

Sorry, I'm not her fan, but do you have to be so mean to her? It was just an innocent remark.  I certainly understand your reaction if, on other hand, she has offended you though

I think Joe Tay may have accidentally stepped on his tail before, Oops, he got tail one meh. hahahah...

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

i don't think they are accusing anyone, it not just happen in singapoe industry, but all over the world now, taiwan, china etc, fact is fact, most youngster now are over protected and pampered by their parents, they no longer have 长幼之分, see how they talk to their parents you will know. of cos i don't refer to all youngsters.

She IS accusing the younger artistes (unnamed) and some crew, who does she think she is?

阿姐郑惠玉甚至叹说,对资深前辈有欠尊重的,不只是年轻艺人,连一些工作人员也这样!

Guest Guest

Who is that stupid idiot boasting about Zoe Tay being on L'officiel? So what? Big deal... Doesn't mean a thing.

She still has severe wrinkles and crows feet, and her acting is still nothing to shout about.

Guest Guest

Xiang Yun is the real deal and everyone respects her.

Zoe, on the other hand, is just a lousy ageing actress with bad acting skills and nothing new to offer.

It's quite telling that Zoe is complaining about lack of respect, this shows the younger actors and the crew don't buy into her hype as Queen, Ah Jie, No. 1. Respect has to be earned, not demanded.

Guest Guest

Hi fool, who is this on the cover?

Did she go around bragging that she's on the cover of a fucking magazine????

603629_259981594147944_1887291741_n.jpg

yeah lah yeah lah go back and read your lianhe zaobao lah, xiang yun will be on there to talk about preventing arthritis so im sure you'll be interested 

it's also cheaper, so more bang for your buck you cheapskate

Guest Guest

yeah lah yeah lah go back and read your lianhe zaobao lah, xiang yun will be on there to talk about preventing arthritis so im sure you'll be interested 

it's also cheaper, so more bang for your buck you cheapskate

More informative than looking at some magazine of a low class cheap looking old hag draped in expensive clothes trying too hard to look glam.

Guest Guest

More informative than looking at some magazine of a low class cheap looking old hag draped in expensive clothes trying too hard to look glam.

yeah but quite sad right no one will even afford you the chance to be draped in expensive clothing despite you being the cheapest LHZB-totting dirtbag currently on the streets.

Guest Guest

yeah but quite sad right no one will even afford you the chance to be draped in expensive clothing despite you being the cheapest LHZB-totting dirtbag currently on the streets.

As if your mother got chance.  :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Xiang Yun is able to earn respect, not just because she is the first generation Ah Jie or because she's humble, but because she adapted well to the changing TV industry.

When she reached her 30s in the mid-90s, faced a drought of good roles and had to take on supporting roles, she did not fight against it, complain about fickle audiences (like what Zoe Tay foolishly did), but concentrated on performing her best.

Her hard work eventually paid off and she was rewarded with a few Best Supporting Actress trophies, and recognition and respect as an accomplished veteran actress in her own right.

Compare this to what Zoe Tay did, complain about viewers, complain about the management, complain about HDTV... etc.

Now she's complaining about younger artistes.

Zoe tends to blame everyone except herself for her failures. So it's really very difficult for viewers and the public to give her the respect she demands.

well but zoe tay is still amongst the top right? and she dun really have to care, now that she's married, have children and is half mode retiring already.

not supporting her, what im trying to say is in this industry its no black and white and success doesnt come from just doing your job obediently and abiding by everything.

Guest Guest

This Zoe Tay wants respect for being Queen, No. 1, top Ah Jie etc, but doesn't have the achievements nor the grace to back it up.

Her ungracious comments about the younger artistes and the crew is really uncalled for.

She should have been more discreet about the whole subject matter and resolve any issues on an interpersonal level instead of washing the dirty linen in public.

Guest Guest

Young stars don’t respect veterans, say Hanwei and Zoe

Wake up your fucking idea bitches

28275712%20-%2012_06_2013%20-%20mtyoung.

Please lah, these kind of standard want to expect to be respected??? Has China invited these 2 for any of their major production??? Lau Zoe that kind of face can't even be a palace maid, she think she can do Ada Choi's empress role??? Their kind of inflated false sense of achievements and glamour you want to bullshit in Singapore still can, a lot of undiscerning idiots here who will support this kind of low quality shit. If you talk about international standard, please go back and fuck dog. Nobody will be impressed with her retarded acting.

Guest Guest

Not forgetting she hasn't a single lucrative endorsement since 2006's 'I swallow' controversy, advertisers are very commercially minded, aware and sensitive to her plummeting marketing value.

When the high-definition wrinkles controversy broke in 2009, Garnier immediately took off all her anti-ageing ads and did not renew her advertising contract.

All these years she had only 2 kuching kurap ads, for bak kwa and shower heads.

Her market value is way below people like Fann, Jeanette and Joanne who are endorsing jewellery, abalone and bird's nest, among others.

By her latest act of demanding for respect, she has just hit another new low.

Guest Guest

13 Jun - MediaCorp veterans Chen Hanwei and Zoe Tay criticised the newcomers in the local entertainment industry about their "lack of respect to the veterans", "no manners" and "lack of proper upbringing".

At the press conference of MediaCorp's new drama "The Dream Makers", Chen lamented that there is a lack of respect for the senior actors and actresses amongst the younger generation. He cited an example where some artistes, whom he did not wish to name, did not greet their seniors when they bumped into each other.

The 43-year-old actor also took the opportunity to urge those "rude artistes" to learn some manners and moral values, adding that the number of fans and awards they have gotten do not define how good they are.

Further, Chen voiced his disappointment with the "disrespectful youths", as they continue to do so even after he reprimanded them. When asked if his remarks would offend certain quarters, he replied that he was unfazed by the possible criticism towards him as he viewed himself as "a veteran who is qualified to reprimand them".

Meanwhile, Zoe Tay shared the views of Chen by saying that she had personally scolded the younger actors and actresses about their discourteous behaviour, and attributed their impudence of young artistes to the lack of proper upbringing.

The 45-year-old actress also highlighted the importance of Confucianism to the local Chinese community as those teachings will lead them down the path of success. She elaborated that she had exposed her children to Confucianism and asked them to memorise some Chinese classic texts such as "The Three Character Classic (San Zi Jing)" and "Standards for Being a Good Student and Child (Di Zi Gui)".

Guest Guest

Meanwhile, Zoe Tay shared the views of Chen by saying that she had personally scolded the younger actors and actresses about their discourteous behaviour, and attributed their impudence of young artistes to the lack of proper upbringing.

The 45-year-old actress also highlighted the importance of Confucianism to the local Chinese community as those teachings will lead them down the path of success. She elaborated that she had exposed her children to Confucianism and asked them to memorise some Chinese classic texts such as "The Three Character Classic (San Zi Jing)" and "Standards for Being a Good Student and Child (Di Zi Gui)".

Pig Farm girl talk like her jiajiao very good like that. 

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/77034869-post81.html

post_new.gif Today, 03:59 PM   #81

460859.gif?dateline=1371002843

Ai yah... tell zoey tay dun act bergin lah.. knn...

Firstly, met her with her sons at Cold Storage.. KNN the son riding the scooter around cold storage... go home teach your kids that grocery store also got other kids.. if your son knock others down then how?

Next, it was published in chinese paper say her son cannot go Nanyang Pri. even after being a parent volunteer... Then all of a sudden the son go Henry Park cos her hubby is old boy... WTF... old boy phase already over before parent volunteer phase... also can go in meh? thot Henry Park usually even ballot also difficult to get in...

So if not pure then dun act pure... avatar_vijay.png

user_offline.gif   quote.gif

Guest Guest

The 43-year-old actor also took the opportunity to urge those "rude artistes" to learn some manners and moral values, adding that the number of fans and awards they have gotten do not define how good they are.

Chen HW is hinting that Lau Zoe's best actress, most popular awards were all sham, have also don't define how good she is. He is indirectly slapping that old hag.

• G_M changed the title to Zoe Tay Shrine for lovers & haters (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.