Male HQ

Zoe Tay Shrine for lovers & haters (Compiled)

Guest Zo ey Fan

Guest Guest

夜总会老板娘 is 老婊??

Retired whore who can only pimp young girls but not herself or Supreme whore who is most experienced in blowjobs with her years of experience??

Zoe Tay is a has-been.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Please lah, these kind of standard want to expect to be respected??? Has China invited these 2 for any of their major production??? Lau Zoe that kind of face can't even be a palace maid, she think she can do Ada Choi's empress role??? Their kind of inflated false sense of achievements and glamour you want to bullshit in Singapore still can, a lot of undiscerning idiots here who will support this kind of low quality shit. If you talk about international standard, please go back and fuck dog. Nobody will be impressed with her retarded acting.

True. She is way past her heyday, look at her dramas now, she is no longer the headlining lead actress any more.

She cannot du dang yi mian anymore....

True. She is way past her heyday, look at her dramas now, she is no longer the headlining lead actress any more.

She cannot du dang yi mian anymore....

她曾几何时能够独当一面?

不是李南星就是范文芳,她无法独当一面。

• 1 month later...

zoe tay and huang biren starring in this year's blockbuster drama Dream Makers 2. can't wait to watch this 2 spar their acting

Hope auntie Zoe is not left out of the nominations this time

Hope auntie Zoe is not left out of the nominations this time

With Huang Biren, the old hag can forget about being nominated... Huang Biren will show her who's boss when it comes to acting skills.

With Huang Biren, the old hag can forget about being nominated... Huang Biren will show her who's boss when it comes to acting skills.

FYI, Huang Biren is on a part-time actress basis and will not be eligible for any Star Awards nomination

(meaning to say, her 3 Wishes, Tiger Mum, ZZSF 2 are not eligible for any norm)

FYI, Huang Biren is on a part-time actress basis and will not be eligible for any Star Awards nomination

(meaning to say, her 3 Wishes, Tiger Mum, ZZSF 2 are not eligible for any norm)

Even if Huang is not nominated, it doesn't mean an extra chance for Zoe to be nominated, cos there are so many other outstanding actresses than Zoe. Zoe is below average.

Even if Huang is not nominated, it doesn't mean an extra chance for Zoe to be nominated, cos there are so many other outstanding actresses than Zoe. Zoe is below average.

If you say Zoe is below average, I would like to know who are so called the average in your opinion? Ou Xuan? Felicia? Julie? Joanne? Fann?

If you say Zoe is below average, I would like to know who are so called the average in your opinion? Ou Xuan? Felicia? Julie? Joanne? Fann?

All of the above, as well as Rui En, Xiang Yun, Pan Lingling, Huang Biren, Ivy Lee and Aileen Tan, are more consistently versatile and outstanding than the old hag Zoe any day.

All they lack are 'Queen'-tailored roles and lots of hype and hot air by media lackeys to give the illusion of 'unbeatableness'.

今晚的九点戏剧,还好有老戏骨,zoe and xiang yun, 能演到入目三分的 byran and rebecca, 如果只有那个烂阿哥与烂 model, 观众大可出去 shopping, 不必急着回家。阿哥十年如一日的表情,不看也罢,35 岁了还在原地踏步,演来演去都在情情爱爱理打转,他不累我们都累了。那个 sheila sim 更惨,以为一至笑的很璨斓,很有生命力,就是自然的好演技,太造作了,左看右看,她还是回去当她的 TOP model 吧。

Zoe is completely unfit to be an Ah Jie, her acting sucks. She's just playing herself all the time!!

If you watch Zoe Tay, you will notice that whatever character you give to her, she will play it in an auntie fashion with her droning voice. Why can't she vary her accent and pitch according to the character just like what Jeanette Aw did in Breakout and Joanne Peh did in A song to Remember? Thank you.

"I want Singapore to have a heathly [sic] body" - Zoe Tay

10460118_644566978988637_336348704630165

As this place is accessible by the public, this note can be posted by anyone such as YOU and stuck it there. Good try, Next please

As this place is accessible by the public, this note can be posted by anyone such as YOU and stuck it there. Good try, Next please

Got proof I or anyone else other than old Zoe posted it there?

No? Hahaha...

Keep your big mouth shut, Zoe lackey. :)

No? Hahaha...

You know and God knows. It's either her karma or yours is coming soon. Good luck and bye.

No? Hahaha...

Youre not tired of doing this after all these years? Pathetic you

sue your mother cb.

you want to summon out all the witnesses who knew ah jie was a slut? lol

now she's a rumored slut, when the news is out, she will be a FULL PLEDGE public OLD SLUT.

her husband will divorce her, her in law will give her the dirty look, her sons will disown her!

while you can worship your best slut!

Is she really an adultress?

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

Where are the subtitles??? Her pronunciation is ridiculous. Did she say fuck or fuck me??

LOL, she said "fuck him".

But yeah her pronunciation is horrendous. Obviously the production team didn't hire a speech coach for her.

Guest Guest

LOL, she said "fuck him".

But yeah her pronunciation is horrendous. Obviously the production team didn't hire a speech coach for her.

I say "fuck her". 

Are there no other actress? Aidan must have had a hard time having to act with her.

Is she getting her golden globe award?  :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

I say "fuck her". 

Are there no other actress? Aidan must have had a hard time having to act with her.

Is she getting her golden globe award?  :rolleyes:

Nope, she wasn't even nominated for the Bafta Film Awards in the UK despite much hype by her lackeys.

She wouldn't have been cast in this Irish-MDA co-production if not for the involvement of Akanga Films Asia Pte Ltd, which had a part in casting the Singaporean female character.

Anyway, Zoe was so desperate for her breakout international role, she actually uttered a vulgarity...

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest
20 hours ago, Guest Guest2 said:

Dream on, next life maybe...

Hahahaha yeah... if she can land a Hollywood blockbuster, that would be the biggest breakout.. I mean, joke.

• 10 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Zoe Tay Shrine for lovers & haters (Compiled)
Guest Guest
2 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Chey! Saw the word shrine.I TOT WHAT HAPPENED.  LOL MUCH.

:lol: 'Shrine' is the most appropriate word for Lao Zoe.

Her lackeys will be queuing at the shrine with joss sticks to pay their last respects.

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wah piang...this old hen was 36 in 2009 (Can check online). That means she is now 45 yo. Lao Aunty....no wonder her breast so droopy and face sagging....

Check out this 50 yo lao aunty

kX50ucn.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

LOL, 皇后 but lost Best Actress to Rebecca Lim.

The fight was between Paige Chua and Rebecca Lim this year, the old hag was just there to fill up the space.

Guest How cum

I can fathom how Bryan Wong acting can be so superd as to warrant him top 10 best "actor" award and so was Kym Ng for being best supporting actress.  Even the Korean borned old lady Jin Yin Ji qualify for the award too. Probably media corp tried to save face after she made a hoo haa about not being recognised for decade of her contribution.   If not politics what is because I can find any goldenhorse material in the 10 ten and the so called "best" actors and actresses.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.