Male HQ

Taipei... Here I Cum

VOCE

Babylon Sauna has an indoor 15m pool. Everyone swims in the nude. Should be an unusual experience. Cannot remember the address. Try searching the net. :)

Babylon Sauna

B/F, 20 Lane 353, Linsen North Rd, Taipei.

Tel. 2523-5898

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Going to Taipei in end of August, any guys here got any recommendation of PLU places? Any place is a "Must-go" or "Should-not miss" ? It is my first time there, hope to get some information from all the brothers here. :B)

I’ve been once in Taipei last year and visited some of saunas, their location is scattered in the city and not so concentrated in one area. In my opinion, the entrance fee almost same for all saunas and also not that cheap, I think about S$20-25 per entry

Han Men's Sauna (quite old facility)

2/F no.120 Hsi Ning South Rd, Taipei

Tel. 886-2311-8681

Office Sauna

265 Chang An West Rd,

Tel. 886- 2550-7766.

Rainbow Sauna

2/F No.142 Kun-Ming Street, Taipei

Tel. 886- 2370-2899.

As for tourist attraction, visit the tallest building in the world Taipei101 (I think it's still currently) as the Taiwanese are proud of it, as the building and its structure were designed by local or Taiwanese too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taipei_101

Would recommend that you visit Rainbow (mixed crowd) and Office (from stocky to chub & bears).

It would be good if you have some friends in Taiwan to bring you around. There are lots of good and interesting food to eat and places to go (if you are not stucked in only Taibei)

Going to Taipei in end of August, any guys here got any recommendation of PLU places? Any place is a "Must-go" or "Should-not miss" ? It is my first time there, hope to get some information from all the brothers here. :B)

Well, you might read tip on Taipei in the following gay webs which many tips and cruising places are available in:

http://www.utopia-asia.com

and

http://www.fridae.com

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Personally I don't like to spend time at bars and pubs and prefered to lazying around in the saunas, however I understand from some friends that the following bars are recommended:

Café Fresh

2/F No. 7, Sec. 2 , Jinshan South S Rd, Taipei

Funky

B1, No.3, Hang Chow South Road, Taipei

The Source

No. 1-2, Roosevelt Road, Sec 1, Taipei

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 1 month later...

Haha...I am happy that you found your happiness in Taiwan sauna. Do remember that you are just a tourist and you don't live there. So don't "get too serious" and start "giving everything", otherwise it would be difficult for you to leave that place "emotionally". Unless you are prepared for a long distance relationship, which I would hope, it won't happen to you, as it would be very frustrating and impractical.

Do think carefully what you are getting yourself into before you do what you do. Hope you think with your big head more. ok? Enjoy the nice moment while you are there, but when it is time to go home, take it as a nice "wet dream" and "wake up" happy and rested. Cheers.

Voce, dont give out too much... later ur legs weaks and hard to walk then u know... haha

anyway. this coming sat i will be going to bkk.. hope to go there and find a pc to type my trip to there.. if not i will write all in my diary then rewrite over here..

haha

Enjoy ur trip kor, maybe u should find 1 to settle down.. jhahah

258yvky.jpg

anyway. this coming sat i will be going to bkk.. hope to go there and find a pc to type my trip to there.. if not i will write all in my diary then rewrite over here..

...Hmmm, there are so many cybercafes in shopping centre and along main road in Bkk, just drop by and the rate is quite reasonable too.

...Hmmm, there are so many cybercafes in shopping centre and along main road in Bkk, just drop by and the rate is quite reasonable too.

no problem, i will try to look for 1 and use.. haha

but kor, don be too noti on the bed haha.. at least u make them happy then u happy,,,haha

:P:P

258yvky.jpg

2 round of happy ending

Wah! 2 rounds some more, so fierce ah! You must have starved while in Sg. :D Once in Taiwan, seems like everyday also "cum". :lol:

VOCE, you must be very "drained" down there after this trip.

Remember to drink lots of ginseng tea and eat more health tonic to recuperate. :D

I spent NTD2,000 (about S$100) for 2 hour massage.

Anyway Voce, how much is the standard tip to the masseur or the expected tip? Thanks

I went to Taipei last year but only explore the saunas and didn't go to any massage centre.

For example;

That day when i was in Taipei, I called the spa to ask for the rate. And they tell me that it is NTD2,000 for the 2 hour massage, then i asked him if the masseur give extra service, he asked me what do i expect? then i told him may be Anal sex. Then the owner told me if doing so, the rate will be NTD3,000 for the 1 hour massage. But when i go to the massage, i talked to the masseur, i want exactly 2 hour massage, but whatever additional, i will tip him under the table. the at the end of the session, the masseur told the owner it is a purely 2 hour massage. no extra. But in fact i have 2 times of happy ending plus the oral, plus the masseur massaged me in nude.

Voce you had a great deal then?, after you had 2-hr massage and an extra (I believe to have a...l sex), you gave him NTD500 (S$25) as you mentioned in the previous comment?? Am I right to interpret your comment and correct me if this not right. Tks

Maybe can get reasonable good package tour or cheap ticket during Natas Travel Fair

NATAS TRAVEL FAIR 2006

Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 5 & 6A

Date: 29th September - 1st October 2006

Fri, 29th September 2006: Open to public 1200hrs - 2130hrs

Sat, 30th September - Sun, 1st October 2006: Open to public 1000hrs - 2130hrs

Entrance Fee: Adult $3.00 per entry

http://www.natas.travel/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.