Male HQ

Taipei... Here I Cum

VOCE

HI VOCE,

I got a reply from Villa.. 90 min include SPECIAL = NT3000. BTW, did you see any young handsome lean fit guy there??? kekekeke...

Wow, NTD 3000 is about S$ 148. In Bangkok maybe for 90mins massage about Baht 1,000 =S$41 plus tip same amount, so total about S$82.

Well, just a comparison, of course the environment, quality and masseur's skill also must be counted too.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I had been to Taipei a couple of times and always thought the place very boring! Wow... Now I kinda looking forward to going there again... Hahaha... Make sure dump bf one side and arrange for personal time... :P The massage experience sounds HOT!!... I hope the environment is like those in HK's... Very relaxing and value-adding... ;)

I had been to Taipei a couple of times and always thought the place very boring! Wow... Now I kinda looking forward to going there again... Hahaha... Make sure dump bf one side and arrange for personal time... :P The massage experience sounds HOT!!... I hope the environment is like those in HK's... Very relaxing and value-adding... ;)

Which plu place u have been in Taipei? Kindly share with us? :)

Nil!... That's why I never like to go back... :D

But now, it seems there are a lot of fun places I can explore in Taipei... :P Maybe there should have a PLU guide map of Taipei too... Like those for Sg, BKK and HK... :P (Oh, where to find the guide map for BKK? Let me know hor... :P )

Live from Taipei:

(1) 24 men spa sauna is currently in the process of applying for all the respective licenses (spa, karaoke etc...plus selling of liquor I think) till then its still closed for business.

(2) The authorities are considering cancelling the up and coming National Day Celebrations, due to the current political situation.

(3) The weather is so bloody hot, and yet I can see people on the streets wearing windbreaker and jacket?! Am I crazy or are they wierd??

;)

Nope...it really is hot.

day time temp around 28 degrees, and night time temp around 24 degrees...so hot! I was walking around in t-shirt and casual pants and sweating like a pig. I get the feeling that the people on the streets who wore a jacket did it more for fashion? To me it just seemed so impractical.

The coming mid-autumn weekend Taiwan is having a 5-day long weekend: 5 days of holidays. So those who has the intention of going to taiwan can serously consider going there on the coming weekend, best is to go on Friday :)

:)

:( so fierce.. haha..

A word of advise.. pls remember to save the address and phone number of the massage centre you wanna visit. The places are damn difficult to find... :swear: Even with the address and get lost. They all have "fake" addresses, though they are nearby. Call them when you are near and they will send someone to guide you in.

Massage: Villa Spa and Morgan - 120-min Body Massage + Masseur nude + happy ending @ 2000NT + 500NT (Tips)

Clubbing: Funky - 350NT admission + 1 drink

rem to bring your id. luckily i brought my hotel namecard else i would be refused at the door

:D actually i din plan for Morgan Massage.

During the Villa massage, I made the massuer so hard that he cum on me... :whistle: I even met him at Funky and he intro me the massuer in Morgan. I saw a gym-built cute guy just before i leave Morgan.. dats a place to look out for.. The only thing is that Morgan do not have a private bath..

Me only go taipei...

• 4 weeks later...

Just be very careful when you go to such party and the Home parties when you are in Taiwan. Many of the party goers, takes "E", etc. to get high and many of the home parties are raided for drugs.

Someone told me that if the police found any pills on the floor around where you stand, they will haul you to the station for urine test regardless of your protest of innocent. Therefore, even innocent bystander will get in trouble.

My suggestion for you is to either stay clear of such parties or be very alert and watch where you stand should there be a drug bust.

• 3 months later...
hehehe.... I have the plu guide of Taipei... They called it "G-spot". But I only have one copy. I need to keep for myself for my next trip in november. if u need one, can pm me and i will scan it and email you. :-)

:D

For the Bkk version, i also have a copy, but not the latest version one. I think they publish every month. :P

Hey man, I would be going to Taipei next week....care to share your PLU guide?

If you have any other interesting place(besides 101 which will be visiting) to share please do, example like the hotspring or any other interesting sightseeing places.

Saunas for mature/married? Is Office or Huang Gong a good place to visit?

Thanks in advance

Nothing beats getting the locals to introduce and guide you while you are in Taiwan.

During my 1st trip to Taiwan, many years ago, I met some nice Taiwanese who showed me where's where, which makes the trip more meaningful and memorable.

The last trip in 2005 was even better. My Taiwanese best friend brought us to visit his family in Tai Chong & many AJ & tourist spots in Taipei and hot spring @ Yang Ming Shan, etc.

I am looking forward to my next trip in March this year where we will be going to Ali Shan, to see the aborigines in their full glory. :D

The best place to meet nice Taiwanese is places where PLU goes, be it pubs, saunas, cafes, gyms, etc.

Hi Steman

You can download the PLU guide at this website as well:

http://www.pluguide.com and click on the "Taiwan" image map on the left panel.

Preferably, you should print out using colour printer for clearer image.

Hope this helps.

Thanks...you are alvin?

hi steman,

just sent u the gspot.

if u see me in taipei, pls come up and say hi... hahaha... i am leaving tomorrow noon :D

Well., have never meet u b4 so how am i going to tell which is you? :D

• 2 weeks later...
hahaha.... i know u just want to know how many taiwanese bear "die inside my hand" right? hehehe... :D

dun telll u :yuk:

Hmmmm Hi VOCE, I went to Office(quite a number of pple considering that it was 8th of the chn lunar month) during my visit in Taipei and bump into a few Singaporeans of whom 1 was a boss(or shareholder) of a few saunas here. Happen to attract a 'bear' not knowing that he is a singaporean(he also knows the boss i mentioned) who works in Taiwan. Later after the session we went for a dinner and drink supposedly with the singaporean group but ended up the group went to another place. He brought me to a PUB( XIONGBA) to meet some of his frens in Taiwan and wow it happened that the local group called ''xiong xiong 'bang'/clan'' happen to have a gathering of some sort to celebrate their anniversary and they even have some events in the gathering.....it was indeed a rare sight of how other countries celebrate some of these gathering sso openly.....although I am not exactly an admirer of Bears but maybe smaller built stocks but I got to admit it was indeed an experience of some sort for a person like me who is a bi discreet in singapore.... :P Like you say most big departmental stores were opened for business from the day I reached but not most of the streetshops. In any case Shilin was bustling with people.

Never really went to villa for the massage when realise it was $2000NT and futhermore young masseurs..too bad that bear i had a seesion with flew back to singapore to visit his mum few hours later as he had told me of some places to get chearper massages with other 'agendas' for something like probably $1000NT to $1300NT if I remember correctly.

Anyway also met up with my msn 'penpal' from Taiwan just the day after visit Office and also the last night of my stay in Taiwan. He drove me around in Taipei near to where I stayed and told me some of the histories of the parks aroud where I stayed and near to 101 which have rich histories likened to what Hong Lim Park is to some of the older generations....and we landed in 1 of the crusier park near 101 and can't imagined myself analing him quite openly....its was around 10pm then and he told me the park is cruisy after midnight when most joggers would not be around.....anyway he is a mature cute looking man.... :D:P

My main purpose was to visit places of interests which me and my 'fren' did....

Steman... The Taiwanese friend is the one you introduced to me? He is damn cute... :P You fxxked him in the park?? Wow... :P

hehe.....very cute and quite good looking i must say....didnt know he was tat daring ....he was wearing a 't-back' or wat soever u called tat underwear with a 'trunk'(very funky for a matured man), his jeans came with a zip from at the butt area besides the groin... :D

If u mit him when u go there dun tell him i tell u hor...anyway he going to US soon to get his green card......

What are the place of interest( suitable for stright )Any recommendation?

I am currently planning a trip to taipei.

Well, all the places of interests are suitable for all be it straight or homosexual or bisexual. :D:P I believde your places of interests are referring to places like hotspring, Yang Ming San, etc. These are public places so it must be suitable. :D

You just don't have to vist the specific PLU saunas and PUBs that's all. :B)

If you use the search engines of yahoo or google, they will come up with areas to visit and you can plan for your trip. Just came back from there after CNY. Enjoy most of the trip.... :thumb:

• 10 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.