Male HQ

All About Popper - Is It Legal? / Side Effects (Compiled)

Guest gomxi

On 2/15/2021 at 9:46 PM, lightsmith32 said:

Same here. As a top it makes me more ferile and beastly ...  a few friends who are tops told me the same thing.

Of coz there are other cocktail mixes which give a bigger thrill, legal ofcoz ...

Interesting... What are they? 

• 5 months later...

initially i never knew the appeal of poppers, it just made my head feel hot, like the blood just rushed up. 

then one day i was with this dom top. while sucking his cock, which was sizeable, he shoved his cock all the way to the back of my throat and held it there. normal alpha behaviour. But then... out came a bottle of poppers which was introduced under my nose. no choice but to breathe in (was ordered to breathe out completely, then breathe in with the bottle shoved to my nostrils). then my nose pinched and the cock held far down my throat

the gagging suddenly went away and i felt... so submissive and wanting to please. his cock was like something i needed to worship. he no longer had to force it to the back of my throat, i forced it in myself. and when i stood up i just had to kiss him. i felt so much need to give myself to him. the effects lasted 30 seconds? so it was repeated over and over again

and the weird part was... he never touched my cock but i was dripping so much precum. 

once in a while i do enjoy using it. but only on special occasions!

Chill is worse...poppers is alternative on the go...Btm, verst loves it ...straight bi more to chill .. 

Poppers is needed for those love big cocks in their ass....relax the yummy hole 

For me as a top the advantage of btm or vert or curious etc...take it so after rim n finger when enter they won't feel much...so both enjoy n I can wide his ass n start my F1 engine shiok haha 

Poppers can bring anywhere while chill u can't strictly home or some one place...

Do note that poppers have a side effect on u if u use it prolong. They actually kill your nerves in the brain. To much of it can even turn u into a vegetable state. Why do drugs in the first place. Yes poppers are illegal in singapore. Please do note dont do stupid things that involve risking your life. There are other ways of getting high instead of using stimulants that destroy your internal organs and your life. Stay safe be safe.

• 2 years later...
On 2/4/2024 at 5:32 PM, Guest Guest1069 said:

Just checking if it is okay to bring a small 10ml bottle into the cabin bag with the bottle sealed? Thanks.

Should not be ok.

But certain countries like Indonesia, Thailand or Vietnam, you need to scan your luggage at the customs. When you go out of the baggage claim often they ask also to place your hand luggage onto the scanner.

In Malaysia you mostly need to scan your hand luggage but not the checked in baggage.

As I prefer sparkling water which is difficult on times to get in certain countries here, the Custom officer in Indonesia asked me to open every bottle, they took a smell, (I assume they had the idea that I filled in some alcohol).

Same goes for certain items in your necessity bag (even as carry on cabin luggage). I once had this small tiny plastic bottle with some Ayurveda bath oil to put into the bath tub for a relaxing bath and the officers checked on it and were sniffing it.  Luckily, they identified it as aroma therapy oil. haha

The risk is there that you need to open the bottle for checking. 

Unless you travel to some very remote area in the region, it is better to buy overseas.

Mostly you can get it there also nowadays.

Amendment:

It seems that poppers are banned on airplanes due to being a hazardous good (flammable).

Poppers are liquid inhalants commonly used as recreational and sexual enhancers but also have some household and medical uses.

The quick answer is no, you cannot bring poppers on a commercial airplane in either your carry-on or checked bags.

Poppers are banned under aviation security regulations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and many other countries due to flammability concerns.

Bringing poppers through airport security is illegal and can lead to confiscation, fines, or even arrest.

https://lauraclery.com/can-you-bring-poppers-on-a-plane/

Edited by singalion

2 hours ago, Guest Tree said:

What is the worst outcome should one get caught with it during immigration check?

Confiscation? Fine?

The worst would be probably, they hold you until they found out what it is and not any prohibited item. Can take days.

You can go to one of the satellite channels and watch the Australian Border Customs TV series...

Maybe they will just take it away.

There is no one rule for all countries... but it seems that it is prohibited on planes...

Here you have a good overview on the current discussion:

https://thedailyguardian.com/laws-around-poppers-in-different-countries/

https://lifestylebyps.com/blogs/health/the-legal-landscape-of-poppers-in-europe-a-comprehensive-overview

https://www.upu.int/UPU/media/upu/files/postalSolutions/programmesAndServices/postalSupplyChain/customs/prohibitedArticles/ListOfProhibitedArticles.pdf

The last is a full list of prohibited items for every country.

Please however, refer to my earlier post:

Poppers should not be brought on airplanes neither in the check in luggage nor in the carry on baggage!

Edited by singalion

On 2/4/2024 at 5:32 PM, Guest Guest1069 said:

Just checking if it is okay to bring a small 10ml bottle into the cabin bag with the bottle sealed? Thanks.

Imagine it the bottle leak out due to cabin pressure or whatever incident. The whole plane will be filled with the smell of poppers. Good luck with that!

Edited by fresh7up

3 minutes ago, fresh7up said:

Imagine it the bottle leak out due to cabin pressure or whatever incident. The whole plane will be filled with the smell of poppers. Good luck with that!

super horny dudes on the plane. haha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.