Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

2 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Ft hole loose la

Muscled hole > fat > thin >

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/story20160928-478184

Chris Tong Bing Yu is named as the executive producer of a new 湖南卫视 China drama serial that will be 90% shot in Beijing and 10% in Malaysia.

Big deal when our Blowing Wind moderator made it to the big screen at the Cannes Film Festival!  

Even Ah Jie Zoe Tay never made it to Cannes!

Guest THAMAHOCK
On 8/27/2016 at 11:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

She has an unparalleled track record of flops, failures and boo-boos for over 20 years.

Nobody in MediaCorp or Singapore has such a shockingly atrocious list of flops as Zoe Tay.

She is literally the worst, most overhyped and most failed media personality in Singapore.

All hype no substance, 一文不值.

Why am I not surprised, afterall the whole mediacock knows that cannot offend her, after what she and her bff ah gay wei done to RE, 

before that bff wei still sang praise of RE,just becos BFF Tay O bo song RE didnt address her as HUI YU JIE......... 

she expects all others to call her hui yu jie, i mean you didnt see other like XY or CLP asked to be call as jie, but ppl still address them as jies, bcos they are widely recognise for their achievements......

so look at how Elvin Ng and Romeo Tan 3 legged her during their cambodia work trip.

it is sad to say she was a failure and mediacock still treats her like a gem, those who are better did not get the right promotion.

Guest Mare Hottie
On 9/14/2016 at 1:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

Lao Zoe deserves her Ah Jie status?  LOL

She was already a big flop since the mid-90s.

1996 Kenneth Tsang Kong shot a TCS telemovie with Fung Bobo and Ann Kok, says Lao Zoe cannot make it in the Greater Asian arena
1997 TCS set up a satellite cable channel in Taiwan, Taiwan TV director John Wei called Lau Zoe the "yellowing leaf of Singapore"

1997 Rising Expectations - lost to Wong Li Lin

1998 Wisely - paired up with Michael Tao Dayu but could not make it big in HK

1998 十分郑惠玉 EP - her EP was a big flop despite being bankrolled by TCS, Sony Music Singapore.  Dick Lee wrote the title track, he must have regretted working with this old hag, it's the biggest stain in his career

1999 Lost Soul - flopped badly, viewers criticised her ghoulish slag look, her ratings dropped out of top 10 (no. 1 was Fann Wong's Out to Win)

2000 Millennium Bug - another big flop, viewers could not understand her character or the show

2000 Jackie Chan Macau Grand Prix - after Taiwanese actress Annie Wu got into an accident during the heats and the rest of the actresses were driving very carefully, Lao Zoe tried to 咸鱼翻身, drive damn fast like Michael Schumacher in the circuit, but she STILL LOST to Thai actress Anongnad, LOL

2001 The Tree - she was a big-time box office jinx, production cost $1.3m but box office $720,000 only??

2001 My Home Affairs - she played a modern career woman but talked about stocks and shares like selling tupperware in the wet market

2002 Katong Miss Oh - acting cute with rebonded hair in that retarded sitcom with Mark Lee, Mark Lee eventually won Best Comedy Actor beating her

2003 Phua Chu Kang - she delivered her lines in English and the guest-starring episode was telecast on Channel 5 a week before Fann Wong's Shanghai Knights screened in cinemas.  But she was lambasted by viewers for trying too hard

2004 Man at Forty - acted ugly but was not nominated

2005 Star Awards - attention whore trying to force Chris to propose to Fann; hogging the mike and preventing Christy Chung from speaking; stealing Chen Hanwei's thunder

2006 Extrim-X 'cha cha cha' and Imedeen 'I swallow' controversy - the sponsors dropped her totally

1. Extrim X cha cha cha pills contain unknown substances.

2. Garnier anti-ageing range contains a chemical known to lead to breast cancer.

3. Imedeen 'I swallow' controversy.

4. Similac - endorsing powdered milk while extolling the virtues of breastfeeding, hypocritical much?

5. Breastfeeding while taking Extrim-X?  LOL hypocrite.

6. Rustic Nirvana post-natal spa - she claims she doesn't bathe during the confinement month but can enjoy a spa bath in Rustic Nirvana??

7. Endorsing Garnier in 2008, HD wrinkles in 2009 Ultimatum?  LOL

2006 The Perfect Wife sitcom - another big-time flop, this time she wasn't even nominated

2008 Lao Zoe gatecrashed the set of Little Nyonya trying to get the director to give her a role, the director Chia Mien Yang 谢敏洋 chased her out like a stray dog!  LOL
2008 By My Side - she played a dowdy wife who, out of 'love', tried to seduce her AIDs-stricken husband Chen Hanwei in a bra and black-rimmed glasses - laughable like hell

2009 Ultimatum wrinkles controversy, lost to Fann Wong
2010 Love Cuts - production cost S$1m, box office S$90k, she is a 2-time box office jinx

Bcos BFF Executive producer of mediacorp Paul Yuen have a new drama Unriddle, he chose CLP & RE, ZT bo song and state that due to her 3rd pregnancy, so she has to foresake the role of undercover DA PAO, and CLP is the 2 fiddle, ( actual meaning It is bcos me QUEEN ZT, bo eng lah, then CLP got the chance one hor)

2011 Devotion - her big-time comeback role but when Taiwanese babe Cynthia Wang Xinru came out, she was relegated to 'supporting actress' status, LOL

2012 Double Bonus - not nominated for Best Actress

2013 Dream Makers 1 - the only actress not to be nominated for Best Actress, LOL

2014 Star Awards 20, CLP won the Best Actress (Dream Makers 1), and on or about 2014-2015 CLP left mediacorp management to aRTISTE nETWORK BCOS a particular ah jie bo song being the only leading actress in Dream Makers 1 NOT in the nomination list of BEST ACTRESS.

2014 You can be an angel too - another big-time flop, no one even bothered to watch or discuss her role

2015 Mister John - she was uttering vulgarities like fuck and asshole in the movie, what a shame!

2015 Recipe - Li Yinzhu beat the old hag completely

2016 Dream Makers 2 - the focus is on Rui En and Jeanette Aw as usual, nobody cares about the old hag who asked Chen Hanwei to masturbate (打飞机 vs 搭飞机)

So we know why Dream Makers 2 dont have CLP and why HBR was in bcos due to HBR current contact with Mediacorp, she cannot be nominated in Star Awards BEST ACTRESS list. And as expected finally ZT got her nomination, thinking been the bff of PAUL YUEN head of Channel 8 DRAMA unit, she surely will get her 2nd Best Actress, who knows.............................JA already kanna gong ku 7 times liao, give JA first lor.

2016 Chinese New Year show - she slipped and fell while rushing to 财神爷, what a disgrace, can't act properly, can't talk properly, can't even walk properly now!

2016 Star Awards 2016 - Lao Zoe's lackeys conducted an astroturfing campaign to hype her up online to win Best Actress, even pretending to be gracious to Jeanette who they thought would lose.  Up to 10 mins before the winner was announced, they were still arrogantly and triumphantly predicting Lao Zoe's win.  In the end, Jeanette won and Lao Zoe's lackeys immediately started sliming her, alleging that she won because of Elim Chew (??).  狗杂种就是输不起, bunch of disgraceful motherfucking lackeys

2016 吃饱没 Hokkien Medishield drama - Lao Zoe was reported to have 20 NGs for a cameo scene, what a disgraceful actress!

Obviously this rubbish old hag is just a deflated hot air balloon, all hype no substance, she's got an unparalleled track record of flops and failures!

Not marketable, not versatile, no overseas exposure, no substance, no looks!

Ah Jie my ass!!

Sometimes we cannot blame these lackeys like EN,RT,RL,JA,PC and many others who bow low to ZT, look at RE, just bcos she didnt greet ZT as ah jie, ZT gets her SPH reporters to slam RE, didnt ZT always use this methods to get rid of her enemies? no wonder FW & CL cannot be bothered to attend Star Award since 2015-2016, why must sit next to ZT and fake smile..........

And also who is ZT, using her instagram to advertise for Kit Chan concert in Sep 2016? Harlow, i thinj KC is million times more the gem of spore than ZT. 

Fann Wong and Christopher Lee will be featured in Mark Law and Jeremy Tan's photography exhibition at Scotts Square, 'Eternity in a Moment', as part of Stylexstyle's 4th anniversary celebrations, from 6 to 30 October 2016. 

49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Fann Wong and Christopher Lee will be featured in Mark Law and Jeremy Tan's photography exhibition at Scotts Square, 'Eternity in a Moment', as part of Stylexstyle's 4th anniversary celebrations, from 6 to 30 October 2016. 

Old CB Zoe not featured?

Today's Wanbao features lao zoe's abysmal performance in Jiak Ba Buay.

郑惠玉说:“(潮语)发音令我很纠结,拍摄(《吃饱没?》)当天不像我平时那么悠哉闲哉,反而很紧张,剧组找来潮语新闻播报员纠正我的发音,对方‘抓得很紧’,我对自己也很有要求(你潮州话本来就说得很溜啊!)平时说的潮州话混搭各种籍贯方言,不一样的。”

本报日前已报道,郑惠玉求好心切,为拍《吃饱没?》一场潮语对白戏,NG多达20次!“我不知道自己NG多少次,真的很不好意思。”郑惠玉笑说。

拍了《吃饱没?》之后,若再有第二系列找上阿姐,比如再说潮语方言,她会否参演?“你为什么没去问陈澍城、周初明,他们也是潮州人啊,啊,方言剧很难咧,到时再说吧。”郑惠玉笑说。

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

She is a Photoshop mag whore, not an exhibition star.

What do you mean not an exhibition star?

She's a big media whore who can't wait to exhibit her CB face.

bronze.gif

44 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Today's Wanbao features lao zoe's abysmal performance in Jiak Ba Buay.

郑惠玉说:“(潮语)发音令我很纠结,拍摄(《吃饱没?》)当天不像我平时那么悠哉闲哉,反而很紧张,剧组找来潮语新闻播报员纠正我的发音,对方‘抓得很紧’,我对自己也很有要求(你潮州话本来就说得很溜啊!)平时说的潮州话混搭各种籍贯方言,不一样的。”

本报日前已报道,郑惠玉求好心切,为拍《吃饱没?》一场潮语对白戏,NG多达20次!“我不知道自己NG多少次,真的很不好意思。”郑惠玉笑说。

拍了《吃饱没?》之后,若再有第二系列找上阿姐,比如再说潮语方言,她会否参演?“你为什么没去问陈澍城、周初明,他们也是潮州人啊,啊,方言剧很难咧,到时再说吧。”郑惠玉笑说。

LAO ZOE will have a 《FUCK了没》 especially for her.

Everyday also got people checking out her DRY CB.

Guest FUCKTHEWHORE

Every guy in 《FUCK了没》  wants a piece of her cheebye, to fuck her lao cheebye.

They will be chasing to finger her dry lao cheebye, with a pair of scissors to cut out her cheebye lips jerky, or with a broomstick to stick it into her lao cheebye. FUCK the attention seeking fucking lao cheebye!

3 hours ago, Guest Mare Hottie said:

Bcos BFF Executive producer of mediacorp Paul Yuen have a new drama Unriddle, he chose CLP & RE, ZT bo song and state that due to her 3rd pregnancy, so she has to foresake the role of undercover DA PAO, and CLP is the 2 fiddle, ( actual meaning It is bcos me QUEEN ZT, bo eng lah, then CLP got the chance one hor)

2014 Star Awards 20, CLP won the Best Actress (Dream Makers 1), and on or about 2014-2015 CLP left mediacorp management to aRTISTE nETWORK BCOS a particular ah jie bo song being the only leading actress in Dream Makers 1 NOT in the nomination list of BEST ACTRESS.

So we know why Dream Makers 2 dont have CLP and why HBR was in bcos due to HBR current contact with Mediacorp, she cannot be nominated in Star Awards BEST ACTRESS list. And as expected finally ZT got her nomination, thinking been the bff of PAUL YUEN head of Channel 8 DRAMA unit, she surely will get her 2nd Best Actress, who knows.............................JA already kanna gong ku 7 times liao, give JA first lor.

Sometimes we cannot blame these lackeys like EN,RT,RL,JA,PC and many others who bow low to ZT, look at RE, just bcos she didnt greet ZT as ah jie, ZT gets her SPH reporters to slam RE, didnt ZT always use this methods to get rid of her enemies? no wonder FW & CL cannot be bothered to attend Star Award since 2015-2016, why must sit next to ZT and fake smile..........

And also who is ZT, using her instagram to advertise for Kit Chan concert in Sep 2016? Harlow, i thinj KC is million times more the gem of spore than ZT. 

wah means if zt didnt pregnant at that time, then RE and ZT will collaborate and become BFF? hahahah

7 minutes ago, Guest 0000 said:

wah means if zt didnt pregnant at that time, then RE and ZT will collaborate and become BFF? hahahah

No. CLIF will be a flop because of Old Zoe's lousy performance and there will not be sequels.

51 minutes ago, Guest 0000 said:

chen tian wen acting as a villain in the 9pm CLIF4 doesn't seem convincing... pronunciation also not good.

I find a few guys appeared on CLIF4 drama as an extra role quite attractive, like the pong, gary, hong daming and the hong daming's colleague.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I find a few guys appeared on CLIF4 drama as an extra role quite attractive, like the pong, gary, hong daming and the hong daming's colleague.

Have they all fucked Qian Wei Lao Niang yet??

1 hour ago, Guest 千纹老娘 said:

老风骚卖隐形眼镜or隐形奶罩?

就想找机会脱,也不看场合,真骚B!

Zoe_Tay_1_960x640.jpg

She's trying to lelong herself to brands like Victoria's Secrets and Wacoal.

Guest rolleyes
38 minutes ago, Guest Guesty said:

She's trying to lelong herself to brands like Victoria's Secrets and Wacoal.

Does 千纹老娘 thinks she with her saggy breasts and wrinkly cheebye face belongs here?

She should stick to toilet rolls, canned food and dog food to suit her cheap image.

541a7af8b995c.jpg

7 hours ago, Guest 444 said:

OLD CB is only suitable for roles where she will be slapped a few times across her cheebye face.

She can NG 100 times to slap her cheebye face till it twists, old fucking chao cheebye

I'm just waiting for someone to post the gif of Le Yao slapping the hussy Zhou Weiyun.

Can't seem to find it anymore.

Guest FUCK ZOE
1 hour ago, FluteGuan said:

Sell lenses need to show bare back meh? Even wacoal will shriek walao! And victoria will scold her to keep her back a secret instead

Lao Zoe is trying hard to target the horny old men in their 50s to 60s, the type who visit Batam every 2 weeks.

They will need 老花眼 contacts, no?

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I'm just waiting for someone to post the gif of Le Yao slapping the hussy Zhou Weiyun.

Can't seem to find it anymore.

zRP0nPv.gif

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.