Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest topiselvin

ok so elvin ng and romeo tan were walking together just now.

by the way, Thomas Ong is still so charming!

with reference to the star awards 2013, i suppose?

and they arrived at the red carpet in the same mercs hatchback.

was it a purposeful arrangement?

couple like fann wong and christopher lee appeared on their own.

it seems this year's affair has lesser famous celebrities from overseas.  

ok so elvin ng and romeo tan were walking together just now.

by the way, Thomas Ong is still so charming!

Surprisingly tht they arrange elvin n romeo to walk together on the red carpet! But when elvin won the top 10 just now, when he walked past romeo, they didn't have any interaction at all.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Kiddo

Surprisingly tht they arrange elvin n romeo to walk together on the red carpet! But when elvin won the top 10 just now, when he walked past romeo, they didn't have any interaction at all.

This is called "此地无银三百两"

Guest Guest

so what, you expect them to kiss??

I happened to watch this show with my mother.

She was telling me that the most popular artiste award seems to go to the "richer" and younger ones.

She told me that after so many years, she wonder who still bother to call in ..who bother to part almost a dollar for each call...

Anyway, I am quite delighted that 715 did not get in as his roles in the past years showcased his limited acting chops.

He had only 2 expression,  that "blank" face or that "I'm in extreme pain" face.

Furthermore, he is getting old - almost mid-30s...

Next year with 2 slots emptied by Bryan and HanWei, it would be interesting to see whether Ian/715/Romeo can get in?

I was surprised with Rui En's win.... I admit I did not watch the entire serial (in full) but I would much prefer to see the other actress (what's her name, that psycho woman) to win.

Edited: I am glad that Chris Lee won.. he deserved it...

Edited by abang

Guest conftraint

Stop saying Elvin is a gay lah....

I doubt he is a gay.

even if he is, so....? It's not like his gonna come to BW and start posting as a member...

Guest Guest

dun understand what you guys like about elvin ng. is it his body?

he is not exactly good looking, like a block head and cant express himself well. also his acting is so-so only.

i just saw the clip on youtube lol 

YEAH! thats exactly what i noticed: not even a handshake or anything  :mellow:

Edited by slut

Guest Soapfan

1) The dresses worn are stunning like an 18 year old going for prom. I bet they shop at promdresses101. Haha.

2) The bronze god(dess)(not sure is it the lighting) look really beautify many of them. Makeup artists must be those huge fans of Kim K and Jlo. Although some look washed-out either because of minimal makeup or strong lighting.

3) That girl next to Fann Wong is so gorgeous. Who is she? I've never seen Fann Wong look insecure before. I was about to conclude that foreign Chinese celebrities look prettier when the girl next next to Zoe Tay appeared. She looks like a man. Haha. Any trannies look better than her. Is it because so that she would not upstage Zoe? Well those are just my thoughts.

Guest Soapfan

Thanks man!

Googled and found out two things. She recently broke up with Aaron Kwok after seven years and had plastic surgery done. If she's plastic then I suppose Fann looks better cos she's all natural right.

Guest Guest

Thanks man!

Googled and found out two things. She recently broke up with Aaron Kwok after seven years and had plastic surgery done. If she's plastic then I suppose Fann looks better cos she's all natural right.

fann wong isnt natural too but its super old news liao.

Guest Guest

3) That girl next to Fann Wong is so gorgeous. Who is she? I've never seen Fann Wong look insecure before. I was about to conclude that foreign Chinese celebrities look prettier when the girl next next to Zoe Tay appeared. She looks like a man. Haha. Any trannies look better than her. Is it because so that she would not upstage Zoe? Well those are just my thoughts.

dun anyhow, fann wong didnt look insecure, she is so natural and carefree now that she is not in the game. they know each other now that fann wong is managed by catwalk in taiwan.

and you are saying linda chung looks like a man? :o  do you watch hk drama? are you even chinese?

dun understand what you guys like about elvin ng. is it his body?

he is not exactly good looking, like a block head and cant express himself well. also his acting is so-so only.

Obviously I like his body although he is not consider super cute. Even though his acting so so only and yet he gained so much exposure on acting. Quite a miracle tht he can survive until now in showbiz?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

did u guys notice fann wong kissing chen han wei on the lips in front of his lao gong? what a bitch

whats the big deal? im sure most of them know that CHW is gay.

chw is a good sister to most of the ah jies.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Woonfong Fann

did u guys notice fann wong kissing chen han wei on the lips in front of his lao gong? what a bitch

You are the bitch lor.

Guest Chris-TOP-her

Whats wrong with a woman kissing another woman?   People will be concern if Fann Wong's Lao Gong - Mr. ChrisTOPher Lee is kissing Chen Han Wei in front of the camera !!!!!

Some people have no respect for the dead. At least take off your cap if you don't want to be dressed decently (no, I do not consider a plunging v neck to be appropriate for a funeral.

He oops correction, She is lossing her hair on top so must put on the cap to cover up.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.