Male HQ

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)

Guest want_to_know

Guest alien

Heard before if the doc need to take your sperm for sample, they can just insert finger into your ass and "poke" your prostate and u will auto cum liao. And this will save trouble having to jerk off urself?!

Guest Guest

Heard before if the doc need to take your sperm for sample, they can just insert finger into your ass and "poke" your prostate and u will auto cum liao. And this will save trouble having to jerk off urself?!

Errr why he need sperm sample for?

The last time I got milked was for suspected prostate infection. I was damned worried it was some kind of sex infection from some blowjob. Damn embarrassing to answer all those very personal questions. Worse of all had to admit that I was fxxked only days ago. He only massage my prostate to squeeze out some sperm for lab testing.

Lucky he was an old doc and sexually neutral like talking to a machine. Think of his finger like a wrinkled condom on a dildo so even though damn shiok, at least not feel horny.

Recently got pumped by a top and I auto-cum. He doesn't have a mushroom rounded cock head but an arrow head that's bigger than his shaft. The entry somehow felt easier and less painful than a rounded mushroom head. The next thing I knew, my ass engulfed his cock head and the shaft just slided in effortlessly. His cock wasn't long but it hit the spot and just like that, I auto-cummed.

He was shocked and asked if he could still fxxk me even though I came and I still felt horny. So we still fxxked for an hour before we both shot our loads. Him in me (with condom) and me on my bod. My second coming wasn't auto though :P

Guest hamilton

Recently got pumped by a top and I auto-cum. He doesn't have a mushroom rounded cock head but an arrow head that's bigger than his shaft. The entry somehow felt easier and less painful than a rounded mushroom head. The next thing I knew, my ass engulfed his cock head and the shaft just slided in effortlessly. His cock wasn't long but it hit the spot and just like that, I auto-cummed.

He was shocked and asked if he could still fxxk me even though I came and I still felt horny. So we still fxxked for an hour before we both shot our loads. Him in me (with condom) and me on my bod. My second coming wasn't auto though :P

Lucky you, must be smiling all day the next day thinking about the great sex, but was it as good as this one lucky young twinky bottom who is lean hairless, and so no muscles but was definitely so into bottoming that he got what he wished for a top who can last half an hour and who can fxxk mercilessly and vary the pace at the right time.

watch this clip below, it is so sexy.

Guest alien

Errr why he need sperm sample for?

The last time I got milked was for suspected prostate infection. I was damned worried it was some kind of sex infection from some blowjob. Damn embarrassing to answer all those very personal questions. Worse of all had to admit that I was fxxked only days ago. He only massage my prostate to squeeze out some sperm for lab testing.

Lucky he was an old doc and sexually neutral like talking to a machine. Think of his finger like a wrinkled condom on a dildo so even though damn shiok, at least not feel horny.

Like u said, doc wants your sperm for lab testing for possible infection etc. So i guess they usually will just massage your prostate to get sperm.

Guest tony

wow, i almost autocum just by reading the postings! my balls are aching as i have not shot out for 14days today! (usually everyday HAHA!) really trying to save for one big fxxk planned for tomorrow nite but if i read anymore i will have my spunk shooting out of my erect dick. HAHA.

ok back to the topic:

i hv fxxked ...err too many bottoms already (haha) but my previous bf was the one whom i really fxxked really deep and hard. he had the firmest bubble butt and tightest ass. In the initial years, he could not take my cock very deep inside him as he says it was too big (HA! I wish!). But one time, i was fxxking him from the back and i drilled my hard cock deep inside his hole and i could feel it hitting something. he had this uncomfortable look on his face. Didnt noe whether he liked it or not but i continued to pump him harder and deeper as hitting that thing was a new feeling for me. I love it when i can drill my cock as deep as possible into a guys ass. But after a while by ex bf told me to stop as he says he felt like peeing...too bad no autocum..

i have however fxxked other guys before and although i was largely drunk at those times (ha!) i did remember one or two auto cumming while im fxxking them although i did not hit this thing in their ass...suddenly feeling sticky cum while im lying on top and fxxking the guys was a messy feeling!!!

well i guess based on my track record above, im not that good a fxxk after all!

keep the stories coming while i control my hard cock from shooting out!

Hi, want to try on me to feel my G spot. I autocum once my top hit on my right spot.

Guest excitedboi

I had read thru all the posts and it got me all excited to auto cum.

So I tried while having fun with my bf and I did it!

FIrst auto cum. All thanks to my BF!

Hr goood sia.

actually at least according to what i read the g-spot is abt 2 inches deep only and located towards the front. i guess then the best position is to have the btm lying down with his butt propped up and the top inserting his cock at an angle so that he can hit the g spot

maybe thats why my btms go crazy when i just slide my cockhead slowly in and out since thats about 2 inches deep as well... very sensational for me as a top too. i love deep fxxking too but i think its as much psychologically stimulating as it is physically.

Guest Guest

actually at least according to what i read the g-spot is abt 2 inches deep only and located towards the front. i guess then the best position is to have the btm lying down with his butt propped up and the top inserting his cock at an angle so that he can hit the g spot

maybe thats why my btms go crazy when i just slide my cockhead slowly in and out since thats about 2 inches deep as well... very sensational for me as a top too. i love deep fxxking too but i think its as much psychologically stimulating as it is physically.

That is why I don't need a long,thick cock but a hard cock will do better because it can really pump and pump my g-spot until I autocum.

At first I also thought it is also psychological but those early few men I give myself to are attractive but seem to be only mildly interesting and mostly painful. Not worth the trouble even with handsome ones.

The first one to make me autocum was not handsome and I never agreed to it initially but he was aggressive and I was drunk so lan lan just let him try. I thought if I keep my legs closed and with my strong body, he can't do anything. His foreplay was rough when I tried to push him away, he licked and rimmed me harder. His warm wet tongue felt so good and the way he played my nipples send shivers down to my hole. I opened my legs a little, he rimmed until before I knew it, my legs were over my head and his cock was inside me with minimal pain. Hey, where was that pain that got me all worried about?

Then the quick, slow, quick slow pumping became so good I saw stars. After that he relaxed his grip on my legs and I voluntarily kept them up and open. I was expecting him to sneer at me like the others but he was panting from all that exertion to pin my ass down that he sweating and looking at me like a kid looking at candy.

After that I was all his and submitted to being pounded until the finale when he forced me to kneel with my face down and when he pumped and pumped till I saw my precum leaked and then suddenly shoots out when my ass seemed to cramp hard. He felt it and cummed too.

After that we both collapsed like we had finished the marathon. We fell asleep with him on top of me and his wet cock just outside my wet hole with his warm cum in the condom feeling so warm against my butt. It was weird to wake up to his snoring and realising what had happened. Wow, that was so good how can I missed it for so long?

But looking at him, I suddenly felt not worth it and quickly got dressed and left while he was still snoring.

Guest Guest

would be nice if gotten the chance to experience it. haha

Not every btm is an autocum btm :lol:

Not every top is a strong top.

But when strong top clash with autocum btm, you think who will die first :lol:

Don't envy the btm because shiok also got to pay a price.

Guest guest too

I have to agree with you. The handsome ones cruise through life on their looks whereas the average stud tries harder, and in the process masters the skills that turn bottoms to jello.

The one top who made me autocum was not good looking. He had pretty strong smelling armpit odour that made me want to leave as soon as I arrived, but a civilised bottom cannot be rude or impulsive, especially when horny.

Once on his bed, he french kissed me, which was thrilling. Then he worked my neck and ears with his flickering tongue before descending to my nipples. He licked and sucked them and gently bit around my swollen nipples. The pleasure was exquisite.

I had no idea how long i was in this state of estacy but it was too soon when he moved on to rim me, first with my legs over his head and then with me lying on my front.

His lubricated fingers replaced his probing tongue. He lubbed my hole and i then felt his hard thick dick at the door.

He slowly started to thrust but I was unused to the sensation of something trying to enter through the exit. It was uncomfortable. It became painful even though no more than maybe an inch of it had gone in. I was tensed up and asked him to stop. I squirmed. I wriggled. I hit the headboard and could escape no more.

The more I resisted, the tighter he wrapped his arms around me.

His breathing was hot and heavy on my neck. His thrusting became more urgent until his entire shaft seemed to have gone into me.

I laid there motionless and he rested his body on mine. Slowly, the pain went.

The feeling of being "owned" by that man came over me. Much like how a wild horse feels that has been broken by a cowboy?

...to continue after work

That is why I don't need a long,thick cock but a hard cock will do better because it can really pump and pump my g-spot until I autocum.

At first I also thought it is also psychological but those early few men I give myself to are attractive but seem to be only mildly interesting and mostly painful. Not worth the trouble even with handsome ones.

The first one to make me autocum was not handsome and I never agreed to it initially but he was aggressive and I was drunk so lan lan just let him try. I thought if I keep my legs closed and with my strong body, he can't do anything. His foreplay was rough when I tried to push him away, he licked and rimmed me harder. His warm wet tongue felt so good and the way he played my nipples send shivers down to my hole. I opened my legs a little, he rimmed until before I knew it, my legs were over my head and his cock was inside me with minimal pain. Hey, where was that pain that got me all worried about?

Then the quick, slow, quick slow pumping became so good I saw stars. After that he relaxed his grip on my legs and I voluntarily kept them up and open. I was expecting him to sneer at me like the others but he was panting from all that exertion to pin my ass down that he sweating and looking at me like a kid looking at candy.

After that I was all his and submitted to being pounded until the finale when he forced me to kneel with my face down and when he pumped and pumped till I saw my precum leaked and then suddenly shoots out when my ass seemed to cramp hard. He felt it and cummed too.

After that we both collapsed like we had finished the marathon. We fell asleep with him on top of me and his wet cock just outside my wet hole with his warm cum in the condom feeling so warm against my butt. It was weird to wake up to his snoring and realising what had happened. Wow, that was so good how can I missed it for so long?

But looking at him, I suddenly felt not worth it and quickly got dressed and left while he was still snoring.

Guest Guest

I have to agree with you. The handsome ones cruise through life on their looks whereas the average stud tries harder, and in the process masters the skills that turn bottoms to jello.

The feeling of being "owned" by that man came over me. Much like how a wild horse feels that has been broken by a cowboy?

...to continue after work

Oi where u work huh?? on cruise ship is it, no off for a week :lol:

• 3 months later...

Any new encounter guys? Still not getting it.

You need a good experienced top like GachiMuchi. Also depending on your hole is born to be sensitive like bottoms. If a good top also cannot do it then you are born a top and will never enjoy anal sex.

I watched the longer version today (by coincidence). It made me really hot. I do like rough nipple play, but I don't think it's enough to make me auto-cum ... must go and try.

Playing with nipples doesn't make me auto-cum, it wld only make my cock rock hard.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Met this guy who was in town recently, decided to bring him to Shogun for a look see. It was his first time there and he was rather anxious and told me his heart was beating very fast. I told him to just relax as nothing bad will happen to him. After going over the place, we sat on the top floor chatting. At one point, I encouraged him to go look for guys he liked, but he kept quiet. Then he told me that he liked me and we kissed.

I brought him into the bigger room on the top floor. As it was my first time with him, I decided to explore him a bit. He was rather shy and passive and when I hold him, he was shivering all over. I asked him was he cold, he told me he was nervous as well as excited, as this was his first time having sex in sauna. I smiled and lay him down. As I licked his nipples, he let out this loud moan. Wow, turn me on. The more I licked, the more he moan. As I moved on to other parts of his body, he moans and wiggled with every touch of his body. I guessed he hasn't been doing that for awhile and his body reacts with every touch I made.

After much foreplay, I decided that it was time. I turned him faced down and went for his ass. He has a perky ass. I was really turned on. He told me to be gentle as he has not been analed for a long while. I placed my nose near his ass and found out that he had cleaned it well, no smell. I lubed him and put on a condom and proceed to 'gently' enter him. As I was on top of him and holding his hands as my dick was inching into his tight hole. He gripped my hand really hard with every inch I move.

It wasn't long before I flipped him over and do him missionary. It was rather hard to pump a tight ass. I took some time for him relax and me to get deeper. We were at it like about an hour. Suddenly he told me he had to pee. I told him, don't worry, just go ahead and pee, it's not pee. You are about to cum. I hold on to his legs and lift him up higher. Within minutes, he shot some clear liquid and later cummed. He just auto-cum. I took his cue and cummed after him.

We rested and chatted for awhile. Before long, he got active and wanted more and proceed to suck me. In no time got me aroused, I took his cue and decided to try more positions so as to penetrate him deeper. He made lots of noise from my penetration and his moan turned me on. We were at it for another good hour when he told me he was about to come again. So far, he hasn't really touched his dick. His moan got louder and it wasn't long before he he shot his load again. He had cummed a second time. With his cumming, I too came a second time.

He later told me that this time round he had multiple orgasms from his auto cum. Which means, he can feel waves and waves of cum one after another. It was the first time that I come across someone having multiple orgasm when they auto cum and was happy that I was the one who brought him to his peak again and again.

I was really tired this time round and was resting but he wanted more. I told him I won't be able to do another round as I am tired. He later proceed to masturbate himself and it wasn't long before he shot his third shot. Wow, he must have been really long that he had sex. Haha. But it was really a good session. We were in the room for a good 3 hours and by the time we were out, it was already 1+. We later went for supper and then parted ways.

It was a memorable nite.

wow. u can make him auto cum twice...impressive..

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I love making bottoms cum with out them touching there own cock, I fxxk them from behind, they have there hands holding onto to something (normally the head bord) and I have my hands on top of there hands so they cannot move them, as I fxxk them I keep telling them that they want to stroke there own cock as its so hard and they need to cum, put it into their mind that there dripping pre cum cock needs to be touched, it gets them so worked up they start to try and get there hands free to stroke there own cock, all the time I'm fxxking them deep, it gets to the point when they cannot hold on any longer and I feel there hole get tight as they start to shoot there load, which makes me cum as the feeling of there hole round my cock as they cum is so hot

I love making bottoms cum with out them touching there own cock, I fxxk them from behind, they have there hands holding onto to something (normally the head bord) and I have my hands on top of there hands so they cannot move them, as I fxxk them I keep telling them that they want to stroke there own cock as its so hard and they need to cum, put it into their mind that there dripping pre cum cock needs to be touched, it gets them so worked up they start to try and get there hands free to stroke there own cock, all the time I'm fxxking them deep, it gets to the point when they cannot hold on any longer and I feel there hole get tight as they start to shoot there load, which makes me cum as the feeling of there hole round my cock as they cum is so hot

Nice... wish there is someone to tell me this....

• 2 weeks later...

Met this guy who was in town recently, decided to bring him to Shogun for a look see. It was his first time there and he was rather anxious and told me his heart was beating very fast. I told him to just relax as nothing bad will happen to him. After going over the place, we sat on the top floor chatting. At one point, I encouraged him to go look for guys he liked, but he kept quiet. Then he told me that he liked me and we kissed.

I brought him into the bigger room on the top floor. As it was my first time with him, I decided to explore him a bit. He was rather shy and passive and when I hold him, he was shivering all over. I asked him was he cold, he told me he was nervous as well as excited, as this was his first time having sex in sauna. I smiled and lay him down. As I licked his nipples, he let out this loud moan. Wow, turn me on. The more I licked, the more he moan. As I moved on to other parts of his body, he moans and wiggled with every touch of his body. I guessed he hasn't been doing that for awhile and his body reacts with every touch I made.

Nice encounter you have, hope to be that guy as i have been top twice before but the top never do those to me before..........

Guest LeanFit

Dude. I love what you did man.

Dam, looks like my holes are craving for u. Argh

I've made 2 bottoms auto-cum. One came on his own stomach when he was lying flat and being done missionary style.

The other bottom came all over my stomach as he auto-cummed as he was riding me on top. Hot!

Love that super-intense look on their faces!

Other bottoms don't seem to be able to auto-cum as they do not get hard during screwing.

I kinda auto-cummed once, when an experienced guy gave me a BJ while he used 2 fingers to massage my prostate. Just as I was about to cum, his mouth stopped moving, and his fingers continued to jiggle until I exploded long and hard!

Of the 1000s of times I've cummed, that one was definitely one of the most memorable ones; the 'cum' sensation didn't seem to just come from the base of the penis like in normal occasions, but from much deeper in my bowels/bladder/prostate.

Autocum once before when i was top the second time (have only been top twice)and he used my cum as lub to continue to top me, the feeling was awesome. Really hope to be able to experience it again................

So hot having to use ur cum as lub to continue to fxxk u!

I can autocum very easily. Sometimes I feel it is very strange that my hole is very sensitive but I hear others say they don't even like anal sex. How can we be the same gay men yet so different sexually?

It is not just the prostate, even my anus and skin around it feel sensitive. I can feel every move made by a cock inside me. Maybe I have a woman's cunt hidden inside me like those born with both sets but maybe mine is better hidden? Even my fbs say my hole also feel hotter than other men's.

Guest cum hole

So hot having to use ur cum as lub to continue to fxxk u!

I used to be fxxk buddy with a couple...a flex top and a top. The flex top would fxxk me first and cum inside my ass and immediately after, the top would rush in and fxxk me using his bf's cum as lube. It turns him on so much that he would be groaning and almost screaming as he rammed my already sore ass. He would soon shoot his load inside me mixing his cum with his bf's. After he pulled out his cock from my ass he would come to place his cock over my mouth and force me to lick the cums still on his cock. At the same time he pull my legs over my shoulder so his bf can spread my ass cheeks and suck out their cums.....

I used to be fxxk buddy with a couple...a flex top and a top. The flex top would fxxk me first and cum inside my ass and immediately after, the top would rush in and fxxk me using his bf's cum as lube. It turns him on so much that he would be groaning and almost screaming as he rammed my already sore ass. He would soon shoot his load inside me mixing his cum with his bf's. After he pulled out his cock from my ass he would come to place his cock over my mouth and force me to lick the cums still on his cock. At the same time he pull my legs over my shoulder so his bf can spread my ass cheeks and suck out their cums.....

Such unsafe sex practices :huh:

Guest elvan_tan

i experience a few times when my ex topped me. clear liquid shot out of me without having to touch mysef. after he cummed, he loved to stroke my again and made me cum again. the feeling was great. its mentally and also depends on how your guy tops you. :)

Guest curious

provide you clean yr ass well before anal... wonder how it look or taste like to suck out the cum... barley with winter melon strips

provide you clean yr ass well before anal... wonder how it look or taste like to suck out the cum... barley with winter melon strips

What i understand here is RAW anal sex.

And it was raw one after another.

Ohh~!

I wish i can give you -100 points

i experience a few times when my ex topped me. clear liquid shot out of me without having to touch mysef. after he cummed, he loved to stroke my again and made me cum again. the feeling was great. its mentally and also depends on how your guy tops you. :)

U shoot out clear liquid? Tht's one shld be precum?

Guest Blackdude

i encounter one. he is a stocky fair guy, met up went for a drink and back to my place. we cuddled and foreplay before i top him, did missionary turned him over and doggy him. he was asking to bang him fast and hard, with me bending him over and holing his hands to balance myself. before i cum he cumed and shot out ,i release one of his hand and reach over to feel his cock and yes he came but he's still hard. while still banging him, i spread his legs wider and told him to rest himself over the table top so i can held on to his hard uncut cock and pump him while i cont to bang him behind. before he could cum the 2nd time, i cum. contiuned to pump his cock in that position, till he cry out he is cumming then i realise his cock and turn him over and he shot out the 2nd time. this is the first time i seen my partner auto cumed. nice sight.

I'm mostly a top who gets fxxked only a few times in a year. Mostly not because I like but because the other guy is a top or flex top too and we have to take turn being bottom. But recently I got fxxked by a new buddy and I was enjoying it a lot. So much that I even cummed without touching. It was very very shiok and I couldn't believe it at first. I'm not sure what caused it but the guy's dick is a little longer and thicker than average. I have had bigger one but I didn't get the same feeling. Any other tops experienced the same ?

• 2 weeks later...

I used to top people and being topped sometimes (if I like the person). Hence, initially I would auto cum very easily. But as I grow older, maybe I am used to it such that I don't auto cum that fast. Having said that, I have never like being bottom (because the tops are 'rough') until I met a angmo. His is huge and when he wanted to top me, I refuse. But after some convincing, I gave in. To my surprise, he took time to relax me and etc., when it is actually not that painful when he finally enter me. That's when I started to sort of 'dream' of being the bottom, but it is difficult to find a good top like the one I have mentioned.

• 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.