Male HQ

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)

Guest want_to_know

My bottoms were rock hard when i was inside them lah. I just had a bottom two hours ago..hehe...and he shot hot cum on my chest while i inside him...i felt so satisfied with him....cute, hot and cheeky...haha :D:P

I see, in the lazy top's position :-)

You must work harder, lah, if you want to impress him :-)

My bottoms were rock hard when i was inside them lah. I just had a bottom two hours ago..hehe...and he shot hot cum on my chest while i inside him...i felt so satisfied with him....cute, hot and cheeky...haha :D   :P

I see, in the lazy top's position :-)

You must work harder, lah, if you want to impress him :-)

I prefer face to face position, but my bottom enjoyed to rock me instead. He told me he can cum easier. His cum reached my chest and neck while he was rocking me...Before that, we had tried other styles lah. :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
Any more experiences to share? Recently been fxxked by one of my sex buddy and the feeling is good.. Never knew that bottom also can enjoy. Used to be a pure Bi top...

bedokBi, welcome to the club of guys who enjoy being fxxked. I would expect that you would look forward to being fxxked more often and by different guys.

Guest artemov

Can I join the club also? :)

Had a really good fxxk recently. Deep and hard :)

Actually I prefer to lie down on my front while the top is on top of me, with our fingers intertwined. Very erotic. Doggie style also not bad, but don't really like missionary.

So far I have only came once while being fxxked, and that is because the top is jerking me off. Quite shiok, can actually feel myself contracting :P

Guest BedokBi

Actually never cum before from being F. So far only done it twice. First was when he really got me in the mood. Second time was when I was on something that make me damn high. :P

What I like is when the cock hit me deep in and near to my prostrate.. Really feel good. Somemore I can be rock hard too when i am being f.. Most of my btm will be limp when I am topping them.

Anyway, dun think I will be topped by others ba. He must be damn good to get me in the mood. Haha. I dun mind topping others though.. :P

Hi, Tops,

Have you fxxked bottoms until they automatically cummed, with no need to touch the bottom's cock?

If yes, does it happen often? When the btm auto cums, does the sperm shoots out as strongly as compared to the btm being masturbated?

Aiyoo, never come across that the bottoms came automatically without shaking "theirs". Can get meh ?? :whistle:

My bf made me cumed without touch me at all. Both are us are amazed!

Hi,

Depends, i had experience twice to indivdual, made the btm cum without shaking theirs.

wow, did the bottom shoot out explosively or the sperm just flowed out?

how long did you have to fxxk the btm to make him auto-cum?

The load just explose!!!

Both my bf and I cum simultenously.

A REAL CLIMAX! :o :whistle:

Btm that can cum without touching their cock beside that the top must be good in fxxking,

Yes. First Class Top. Passionate, Robust and romantic.

most important is the btm need to be real enjoy getting fxxk alot,

Lust plus love.

some after cumming also refuse to let me pull out from inside,

the centenial love making. U really could feel the beauty of life.It happens everytime we make love.

they want u to continue & enjoy long session,is a real turn on when top see btm that can shoot themself :D

My bf express his fulfillment resemble yours.Unfortunately he has to go home as he is married.

i also like double fxxk alot when hear the btm moan loud & beg for more:P

Yes I moan. My bf shout loudly when he cums. Being a bottom, I enjoy his shout! Even in the President suite, I think the people in the next door might hear a man shout in the mid-nite!

Last week, met some one on 'One Night Stand' in the gay sauna and experienced that he 'the bottom' shoot out his sperm automatically without rubbing his cock after I've reached my climax :lol: I think he was an experienced bottom who able to control when to shoot out :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

My experience when being analed:

had toilet sex with this french guy at california fitness changeroom. analed him when standing up. he got so horny he asked me to go to his house to have a 3some with his singapore bf. he want to cocks to fxxk him and proclaimed tat this is his 'specialty dish'! so i believed him and his bf n i figured out how we should do tis while he lies on the bed. so we decide he should sit on his bf's cock facing him but arching over to kiss him while i enter frm behind. his bf cock nt very big, maybe ony 4-5 inches max but v hard. my cock quite big bt 19 cm long and quite fleshy. so when i entered him and tried to f in and out for abt less than 10 strokes, the french btm was grinding his teeth n already cannot take it. so asked me to stop and withdraw. so we change positions with me analing him mercenary position ony. as i was ramming him, his bf came behind me and started to penetrate my hole. strange enough it was quite an easy entry w/o feeling too painful. I was sandwitched for the first time in my life (n ony time!) it felt like heaven! my cock in an obviously overused french hole and my butt filled with a teochew cock (not too big nt too small!) within minutes, i had to ask the bf to stop pumping my hole as i was getting the sensation of cumming within seconds. so he withdrew and i continue pumping his bf while he lies in bed to watch.

i the end, the bf and i both shoot into the french guy's mouth and swallow gulps and gulps of hot juice from two teochew guys!

My experience when analing btms:

nowsday tat i am exclusively a top, i take pleasure in making my btms come while i m pumping their arses. its not so much an ego thing and it just feels great to be of service to a group of men who enjoy having their arses pumped hard and savoring every moments of indescribable pleasure exclusive to the male species.

my experience with 2 bfs - one mature 40s ex-bf who enjoys my 19cm thick tool although he always pretends tat it was too big and was more of a torture for him when i analed him. once when we were in bkk asia hotel for our honeymoon, he was so horny on the day of arrival after seeing so many cute thai boys, n want me to f him as soon as we get inside out room. i raised his legs into and air and hand them over my shoulders and then in a half squat position, brought his spine to arched forward towards his face. then i inserted my rock hard tool and started to pump him w/o a condom. within 10 minutes in the same position, i planned my pace in such a way that for every ten hard and merciless thrusts, i would pump two slow and gentle thrust with some circular motions. after tat, his body got goosebumps and he moans like a little girl though he is very muscular and tanned. he then let out shots of clear liquid on his hard abs and some landed on his face cos he was being raised up in a yoga position. i supposed tis is the best position to hit a guy's g-spot!

i knew tis for sure cos the second time i tried tis was with my japanese ex-bf when i analed him with his legs raised up high and he let out shots of clear liquid followed by white cum after and i also saw shivers and goosebumps on him. so i guess i got myself a formula to share with anyone who wants to be a menhole- pleaser!

for my cumming experience, i have cummed in many positions- lying down with btm working on my cock, doggie style, mercenary and standing up. the ony position i haven't tried while cumming is lying analing a guys while lying sideways!

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Guest BedokBI
as i was ramming him, his bf came behind me and started to penetrate my hole. strange enough it was quite an easy entry w/o feeling too painful. I was sandwitched for the first time in my life (n ony time!) it felt like heaven! my cock in an obviously overused french hole and my butt filled with a teochew cock (not too big nt too small!) within minutes, i had to ask the bf to stop pumping my hole as i was getting the sensation of cumming within seconds.

Wow.. Sandwich position... My fantasy leh.. The last two times I was F I keep on imagining how good it will be if someone were sucking me or letting me f.. I was jerking and jerking my rock hard tool...

Btw, mine is uncut and around 5.5" ;)

I have sofar encountered four separate cases when my bottoms could cum while i was fxxking them, without Jo themselves. One of the case was rather unique. I was fxxking this cute hunk without realising he ejaculated. When i wanted to toss him over to perform doggie style, i felt a pool of sticky stuff on his stomach. Initially, i thought was his precum, but as it was sticky and rather thick, i then confirmed it was his cum. The place was dim and i could hardly seen...and i held his hands while fxxking, so he has no way Jo himself. He moaned alot. I felt really shiok too. :P

is there a btm here who is able to auto cum almost every time he gets fxxked by a reasonably thick and long tool? If yes, it would be cool to organise a session to watch him get fxxked and auto cum. Of course, we would have to give him some incentive for letting us watch.

Guest Lookingood

From my experience, many bottoms need to jack-off while getting fxxked before they cum. Some jack-off for a couple of minutes before cumming, yet others cum at the mere touch of the dickhead a few times!

I did encounter a few guys who cum without even touching their dicks when they got fxxked. When asked, they said they just could not control it any longer. Sometimes, their dicks were not fully hard even, when they cum!

There was a guy who would always cum automatically when I fxxked him and hold his two hands together. So I guess it depends on the guys, as much as the moods of the guys at that moment in time.

I once fxxked this guy who will automatically shoot cum after a short while whenever I pump into him... He had done that with another guy (we were doing a 4some) before and so by the time I fxxked him, he was shooting very clear liquid... Really bursting out every time my cock thrusts into his asshole... I was amazed...

do btms cum automatically when being fxxked?

well this one can :D

not always though, especially when the fxxk is rushed; mostly happens when the fxxk's a drawn-out session. but when that happens the feeling is indescribable. heh.

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

do btms cum automatically when being fxxked?

well this one can :D

not always though, especially when the fxxk is rushed; mostly happens when the fxxk's a drawn-out session. but when that happens the feeling is indescribable. heh.

IndescribaBly shiok. That why we become willing btms and let other men poke us. But I definitely don't cum automatically , only 60% of the time. These good tops are usually aggressive and can fxxk me upside down.

I became keyed to aggressive men and had to be tough looking to scare off the wishy washy ones. You want my ass then you don't ask, just take me and make me and use me, drive into me, if you make me cum auto then it's worth it letting you dominate me.

Unfortunately good tops are hard to find. Even with careful selection only 60% good. And really good ones are arrogant bastards. Sigh, don't tell me about dignity. I already sold to them for my selfish pleasures. What they can do to me is worth it.

Guest BedokBi

I think I had only about 2 or 3 times when I made a btm cum without touching himself. Both times were when he was lying face down on the bed and I was entering him from behind.

I am quite an aggressive top (My btm said that) and maybe that's why he cum ba. Anyway, I think it could be that when he was lying face down, his cock could be rubbing against the bed ba..

Guest artemov
IndescribaBly shiok. That why we become willing btms and let other men poke us. But I definitely don't cum automatically , only 60% of the time. These good tops are usually aggressive and can fxxk me upside down.

I became keyed to aggressive men and had to be tough looking to scare off the wishy washy ones. You want my ass then you don't ask, just take me and make me and use me, drive into me, if you make me cum auto then it's worth it letting you dominate me.

Unfortunately good tops are hard to find. Even with careful selection only 60% good. And really good ones are arrogant bastards. Sigh, don't tell me about dignity. I already sold to them for my selfish pleasures. What they can do to me is worth it.

Yup. Agree 100% with you. Good tops are hard to find. For some reason, I only seems to attract bottoms or wishy washy tops :(

Anyway, I don't see any shame in being an aj bottom. I love being fxxked and I don't feel any less manly than straight men or aj tops.

About a few months ago, I fxxked a bottom who became high enough (no drugs involved) to shoot his load without himself or my actually touching his cock. It happened within two minutes of my fxxking him. I'm not sure if it was because my performance was that good or was it because he was just so aroused by our foreplay ... ;) So, far that's my only experience of having a btm actually auto-cum while having sex with me. I must say I was quite flattered by the experience! Hehe! :D

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

i did being fingered once till i cum without touching my cock...

the top was fingering me hard and fast..

tink maybe tats y..

how many fingers did the top use to finger you? did the fingers have to go in deep?

need to be fingered for how roughly how many minutes?

i did being fingered once till i cum without touching my cock...

the top was fingering me hard and fast..

tink maybe tats y..

how many fingers did the top use to finger you? did the fingers have to go in deep?

need to be fingered for how roughly how many minutes?

he use his middle finger only,

after a few mins only, i cum.

feeling like want to shit, then just cum automatically..

he use his middle finger only,

after a few mins only, i cum.

feeling like want to shit, then just cum automatically..

when you auto cum, was your cock hard, semi-hard or soft?

is he an expert at fingering?

did u go back to him to be fingered again?

Guest BedokBi

I had an experience when my partner inserted a dido in me before proceeding to ride me.. The feeling was shiok and I nearly cum then.. But hold on in the end cause wanted to prolong the fun..

Guess that feeling should be similar to being fingered.. :D

• 10 months later...
Guest Cannot Top Anymore

Yup. Agree 100% with you. Good tops are hard to find. For some reason, I only seems to attract bottoms or wishy washy tops :(

Anyway, I don't see any shame in being an aj bottom. I love being fxxked and I don't feel any less manly than straight men or aj tops.

In this post, Mr Artemov said he agree 100% with the statement that "even with careful selection only 60% good."

One can argue what is the basis for that remark? Was a survey done?

No one challenged that remark because everyone knew it is a just a personal opinion. Nothing wrong with that here in this forum - I hope.

Just pointing out an example, Mr Subterfuge. :P

Cheers.

Guest Driclor

I did fxxked a few guys until they cum without any foreplay or touching of they cock at all... they cum by just simply me fxxking them... Is really exciting to see that...

Guest auto cum lover
I did fxxked a few guys until they cum without any foreplay or touching of they cock at all... they cum by just simply me fxxking them... Is really exciting to see that...

yup ..my experience too with one of my btm buddies, can onlu cum when I m in him and sometimes so horny after our fore play that he will cum just after I get into him and have 3 or 4 thrusts............go thing he lets me take my time and finish later than him...so far only once he cum 2x

Guest Guest_chapapa

Honestly I never imagined that I can do that, but this guy always fxxks me till I auto cum. Always happens until now. Sometimes I can't cause I jerked off the day before or maybe too much booze in system :P Other than that, he fxxks, I cum. But some positions only. Maybe its where his dick hits my spot! The feeling is great! I feel hungry for more! Try positions that will hit prostrate.

Guest Only Me

My experience I was fxxking this guy, and was trying to control not to cum, then he wanted to do it standing up, as he is shorter them me so its kinda difficult for me to keep bending my knees to ramm it in him, after a while he wanted walk over infornt of a mirror so he can see himself being fxxk from the back while standing....

I saw us and thats an erotic sight, after 5 minutes of banging hard, he cum all over the mirror while both his hands are up on the wall, his dick was moving on its own up and down with the cum shooting all over the mirror, his chest, the floor, the wall, even his face, his last drop of thick cum just flow down from his dick oozzing out.... like non stop,

Couldnt hold any longer and I cum myself, as much as I was composing myself after a climax, he is about to fall off from me and I have to hold him on his abs holding him back as i still feels shoik with my dick still in his arse...

NOW that was an explosive CLIMAX!!!! and my beautiful bottom wants to get fxxk again.....

Guest MUSC TOP

Take something for a raw ride and it will be heaven. Me pure top. My btm sure cum standing hard when cum it outside and stroke it in with the flow load... heaven for both and he begging it for more by cleaning and sucking it off clean for 2nd round....

Do it only if u know what u are doing...

Guest happened to me too
My experience I was fxxking this guy, and was trying to control not to cum, then he wanted to do it standing up, as he is shorter them me so its kinda difficult for me to keep bending my knees to ramm it in him, after a while he wanted walk over infornt of a mirror so he can see himself being fxxk from the back while standing....

shucks ... it happened to me 2 x at 17 last Friday.. 2 diff btms... both came while i was inside them... one came a little too fast cos we only tried 3 positions... he came when he was sitting on me

the other guy was a great foreplayer... we wnet on and on with the foreplay... which i enjoyed thru and thru but the penetration was very effective to make him cum so I had to find another hole to cum in....lucky it was crowded with hot btms... hehehe

• G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.