Male HQ

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)

Guest want_to_know

Guest want_to_know

Hi, bottoms,

Are you able to cum just by being fxxked, with no need for the top/yourself to touch your cock?

If yes, are you able to know beforehand that you are going to auto-cum, or does it happen suddenly without warning?

Are there any conditions that are more likely to make you auto-cum?

Hi, Tops,

Have you fxxked bottoms until they automatically cummed, with no need to touch the bottom's cock?

If yes, does it happen often? When the btm auto cums, does the sperm shoots out as strongly as compared to the btm being masturbated?

Guest want_to_know

Hi, all,

If a btm is blindfolded and his hands are tied while being fxxked, he cannot use his hands to feel if the top is wearing a condom.

In this case, will the bottom be able to tell if the top is wearing a condom, just by the feeling in his asshole?

If yes, what kind of difference does the bottom feel?

Also, do bottoms feel a lot more pleasure if the top is not wearing a condom?

Are bottoms able to feel the actual shooting of the sperm, if the top does not use condom?

Thanks.

Hi, Tops,

Have you fxxked bottoms until they automatically cummed, with no need to touch the bottom's cock?

If yes, does it happen often? When the btm auto cums, does the sperm shoots out as strongly as compared to the btm being masturbated?

Aiyoo, never come across that the bottoms came automatically without shaking "theirs". Can get meh ?? :whistle:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Hi, bottoms,

Are you able to cum just by being fxxked, with no need for the top/yourself to touch your cock?

If yes, are you able to know beforehand that you are going to auto-cum, or does it happen suddenly without warning?

Are there any conditions that are more likely to make you auto-cum?

Hi, Tops,

Hi,

Depends, i had experience twice to indivdual, made the btm cum without shaking theirs.

Guest want_to_know
Hi,

Depends, i had experience twice to indivdual, made the btm cum without shaking theirs.

wow, did the bottom shoot out explosively or the sperm just flowed out?

how long did you have to fxxk the btm to make him auto-cum?

Btm that can cum without touching their cock beside that the top must be good in fxxking,most important is the btm need to be real enjoy getting fxxk alot,else hard,so far i only encouter about 5 flexi/btm that can cum themself when i fxxking them,some after cumming also refuse to let me pull out from inside,they want u to continue & enjoy long session,is a real turn on when top see btm that can shoot themself :D i also like double fxxk alot when hear the btm moan loud & beg for more:P

frankly,for safe sex better put on condom,if u really wan to feel the cock inside u w/o rubber,of cos raw is better,esp for top,raw sex is heaven when in & out the btm,so shiok that u don't feel like stopping,many btm like to feel the moment when load shoot inside them too :P

I realize though HIV rate is increasing,yet more & more people like to have Raw sex more than the past,can't understand.

Guest want_to_know

Hi, bottoms,

What kind of feeling you have in asshole when being fxxked? Can try to describe this feeling?

Is the feeling stronger nearer the asshole entrance or deeper inside?

Does the feeling increase the longer the top is fxxking you or does it decrease after some time of being fxxked?

Do you have a feeling of weakness in your legs when being fxxked?

Want-to-know,

I had merged 3 of your threads togather as one. They are basically the same question - how does it like to be fxxked - with or without a condom.

The only way to find out is to get yourself fxxked. You will never understand how it feel until you try it. Btw, get yourself registered if you want people to PM you directly wih more personal answers. Read the posting guidelines about chatting personally to each other in this forum.

Thank you for understanding.

Guest Closet Btm
U bad la,is not good to call those enjoy double fxxk btm or flexi as slutty bottom, not fair to them,as they just enjoy what they like,they true to themself & they know what they like,just like some guys only into big thick cock,is their own prefernce u no right to say anything bad about them :D:P

What he say is very harmless. Some tops are even more dirty mouthed than him...when his cock is inside you giving you fun he can say what he want...learn to accept it already..you already let him poke so words only not so embarrassing unlike the actual fxxking you are taking...can be fun when he can make it so exciting.. :D

Guest Closet Btm
Hi, bottoms,

What kind of feeling you have in asshole when being fxxked? Can try to describe this feeling?

Is the feeling stronger nearer the asshole entrance or deeper inside?

Does the feeling increase the longer the top is fxxking you or does it decrease after some time of being fxxked?

Do you have a feeling of weakness in your legs when being fxxked?

So many question Waah you so curious must be ready to try already :D

Not easy to tell how it's feel...one time I did not shit for 3 days and drink very little water...then when I shit, the big big piece of hard shit really make me feel like being fxxked..have you tried?

Or something like when your urine is full and you press your tummy down...you will feel a bit of funny feeling..add 10 times that feeling and all over your body is something like fxxking..depends on how the top is fxxking you also..not all tops are the same..

For me the feeling is more nearer the asshole. The longer the top fxxked the more the feelings go around my body.

I don't feel weakness in my legs...more like someone tickled my feet after a feet massage..

Not all the tops are the same...some tops are so lousy you want to kick him out of bed :( ...some tops are so good you want to marry him hehe..from my experience the good tops know they have good skills and are very confident and big-ego men...they know what they want and how to fxxk you well and they want you to obey them to let them perform on you...if you don't like being treated like a slut then you will not relax enough to enjoy...

for me once I see these signs from a man...I throw everything away about saving face...I relax and give my body to him...sometimes the fxxking is so good I autocum..but a top this good is hard to find :clap: even more difficult to keep...so many men want him too

this is my 100th post in this wind...

haha

for me, i think is that as a btm it is nice to find a person who u love/like and fxxk u nicely (safe sex pls) as a top, i think is nice to find a btm to obey ur 'orders' of style.

BUt it is best that been a btm and auto cam out when the top still fxxk u deeply and u moan.. ( i used to be a btm but due to operation i cant be so..)

any more commends??

258yvky.jpg

One btm told me that he feels "nothing much" in his asshole while being fxxked. However, being fxxked sent "shivers through him". It is the shivers which make him feel so shiok.

How about you? Do you feel very shiok inside asshole when being fxxked? What is the feeling like?

What else do u feel in other parts of your body e.g. legs?

One btm told me that he feels "nothing much" in his asshole while being fxxked. However, being fxxked sent "shivers through him". It is the shivers which make him feel so shiok.

Alamak Guest, if the bottom did not "feel much" in his asshole, means the hole so big oredi .............. liao, overused oredi, something like 'chabor' gave birth to 5 kids oredi ........... or the cocks, the bottom always received too small ..... :rolleyes:

To gain experience and see if I am suitable to be a btm or flex, I let several guys fxxk me. Only when I sit on them did I get hard. And only my ex, who has a small dick, can make me cum while he fxxk me. BUT I still have to stroke it a couple of times... But the cum comes out quite involunteeringly... That ws the ONLY time I feel SHIOK when being fxxked..

So, I end up being a top... but fasinated to be top-flex... more fun mah... Anyone with smallish cock, wanna try me? :P

Anyway, back to topic, I've fxxked this mature guy who cums on his own (no stroking) everytime I hump in! He will shoot a strong stream of clear liquid whenever I push in. Very funny to see it... Me and another guy took turns to fxxk him and a young boy together and only him can cum like dat... He also feels very shiok... All in all, think he would have shot more than 50 times that day... And after I left, the other top is not done and they are calling more tops!

So, I end up being a top... but fasinated to be top-flex... more fun mah... Anyone with smallish cock, wanna try me? :P

Anyway, back to topic, I've fxxked this mature guy who cums on his own (no stroking) everytime I hump in! He will shoot a strong stream of clear liquid whenever I push in.  Very funny to see it... Me and another guy took turns to fxxk him and a young boy together and only him can cum like dat... He also feels very shiok... All in all, think he would have shot more than 50 times that day... And after I left, the other top is not done and they are calling more tops!

Hallo Buaya, how small is small is your defination, so anyone can 'try' you and you could get reply from the forum. You might want to register here so that interested people could email and 'try' you.

Okay, my defination for a big 'one' is say 15cm (6") long and 4.5cm (less than 2"), I don't have this size but that is my defination for a big one, so what is your defination for a small 'one'?

Are you toking about about 50 times or 5 times that day that the matured guy shoot out ?? C'mon lah. If people used scientific, one day has 24hrs minus 8hrs sleep, left 16 hours (equal 960 minutes), if he shoot out his cum as you said 50 times, then every 19 minutes he shoot out. Gosh ............. it this true, he must be registered in Guiness of World Record then :clap:

I was fxxked once by this mature guy (he knows what he is doing!!! i felt so much like a bitch when he is fxxking me doggie style, that i beg and beg for him to fxxk me harder). Then suddenly i felt my muscle pulling around my groin area and stared to ejaculate. its different from normal ejacualtion, where everything blows in a very short time, i cum a bit at a time (i can see clear stick fluids coming out of my cock) and with him still fxxking me i could not stand anymore and use my hands to finish off. I know it may sound like precum but my cock has the feeling of cumming non stop. I should have not jackoff and let it continued. If onli he had tie my hands or was holding them back when he was fxxking me.

I never felt like that again as other guys either have too big cock (painful), size challanged cock (nice but not great).

I've only tried once fxxking this guy until he unexspectedly came, without touching his own cock at all. Damn shiok. I almost came on the spot too. This type of bottom are the best because it seems like you're doing the right things.

There was also once I kena fxxked until I almost came. Never touch my cock because position quite hard to. I was on the verge of cumming for a long time, but the wave went past, then I had to shake it out.

I've only tried once fxxking this guy until he unexspectedly came, without touching his own cock at all. Damn shiok. I almost came on the spot too. This type of bottom are the best because it seems like you're doing the right things.

There was also once I kena fxxked until I almost came. Never touch my cock because position quite hard to. I was on the verge of cumming for a long time, but the wave went past, then I had to shake it out.

Based on RKX's experience, it seems that bottoms who are able to cum automatically while being fxxked is quite rare.

Perhaps only 1 in 10 bottoms are able to cum automatically.

Tops can perphaps tell us from your experiences with your bottoms.

Based on RKX's experience, it seems that bottoms who are able to cum automatically while being fxxked is quite rare.

Perhaps only 1 in 10 bottoms are able to cum automatically.

Guest, if you read this topic from the beginning, not only very rare but a quite a number able to do that.

To all top guys (I also top) who able to make bottoms came out automatically, I wanna learn from you all and willing to become your disciple .............. :rolleyes:

yup,two cocks inside the btm ass, very very shiok, i like the best, esp i can feel another cock too when i in & out the btm ass, 2 cocks rubbing together at the time in the same ass, u imagine, but 2 top cocks need to be very hard & u need to know how to do, not alot can do that & doing a long session keke :P

Hallo Snowball, long time no voice from you, 4-5 days no post from you, where did you go ?? KL or BKK ??

How did you manage to do that 2 cocks inside one asshole, you wanna take me as your 'disciple' and you become my shifu, I guess the other top one must be doing acrobatic oredi, isn't it ??

Then, the asshole must be so big oredi ?? Whalau ......... 2 cocks

I saw many gay p--no films but never came across this one ........ :rolleyes:

Okay, my defination for a big 'one' is say 15cm (6") long and 4.5cm (less than 2"), I don't have this size but that is my defination for a big one, so what is your defination for a small 'one'?

Worldangel, is the above your measurement for a big one ? 15cm long and 4.5cm diameter seems small for some people ??

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

C-golfer, I tell you what, that size what I meant is for the standard Asian (Oriental), already quite big. You know, to do a blow job and to put a big cock in mouth, many times so difficult, can't even go in full in the mouth.

You need to stroke 10-15 times in- and out, wahlau, your jaw so tiring. Too long the cock oso difficult, you suck deep, almost kena your throat, then start to coughing

Of course lah, for bottom, the bigger and longer, the better right ?? :D

If Asian (say South Asian like India, Pakistan, etc) or Angmoh, of course lagi big :rolleyes: So the above for Asian Oriental lah .......... like we all ...

I was pretty versatile when I first started having anal sex and my role changed with the person I met!!

Over the years, I met two fab tops who actually fxxked me to climax, much to my surprise when it happened the first time - and the strange thing was that the repeated encounters with the same two guys did the same thing to me. I think it is partially psychological - just thinking of them now makes me horny!!!

As for the two guys who bottomed for me and came during fxxking, they can do that each time I fxxked them. Today one of them is my boyfriend - now he can occasionally comes when I fxxk him but it never happen to me when he fxxks me!

It is hard to describe the felling of feeling it or seeing it happening - but it is really really

thrilling - out of this world!!!

I was pretty versatile when I first started having anal sex and my role changed with the person I met!!

Over the years, I met two fab tops who actually fxxked me to climax, much to my surprise when it happened the first time - and the strange thing was that the repeated encounters with the same two guys did the same thing to me. I think it is partially psychological - just thinking of them now makes me horny!!!

As for the two guys who bottomed for me and came during fxxking, they can do that each time I fxxked them. Today one of them is my boyfriend - now he can occasionally comes when I fxxk him but it never happen to me when he fxxks me!

It is hard to describe the felling of feeling it or seeing it happening - but it is really really

thrilling - out of this world!!!

Hi, Kuih2020,

When you auto cummed, is your cock hard or semi-hard? Does your sperm shoot out as explosively as if you were being jerked off, or does your sperm flow out?

In the moments leading to you auto cumming, are you aware that you were going to auto cum, or the auto cumming comes without any warning?

When you auto cummed, is your cock hard or semi-hard? Does your sperm shoot out as explosively as if you were being jerked off, or does your sperm flow out?

In the moments leading to you auto cumming, are you aware that you were going to auto cum, or the auto cumming comes without any warning?

In my own case, I was semi-hard but I still shot out - not just flow out.

The sensation just before cumming was quite sudden. You know that when one is being fxxked there is this shiver each time when the top hit the right spot. I felt just like that and then suddenly it became really very intense and the cummiNg then started!

The feeling was even more intense at that moment should they fxxked me with long deep penetrating strokes! The two tops who did me must have loved it too as they almost always cum as soon as they saw me cumming - probably because my hole clamped their cocks so tightly then!!

After the first time, the slut in me tell them to fxxked me with long deep penetrating strokes each tIme I felt I was going to cum!! There were a few false alarms!!! :-)

As for the two bottoms I fxxked, one was just like me - semi-hard but my present BF is rock hard and shots! I love seeing it - I cum just on seeing them climaxed!

Guest Closet Btm

Kuih2020...waah tiu na seng, ho song right? what happened to your 2 loh kongs?

I have 3 loh kongs...one emigrate...2 still here

they call me their tai loh poh because I so big sized...my 2 loh kongs say they lugi because I one man eat 2 man..they are like my male concubines..hehe..

I think they a bit jealous of the other...we very seldom orgy...always asking me who fxxk better or not...tell the truth...sometimes I also no mood cannot cum auto...still must make a lot of noise to make them feel good..lucky I always can be cock quite hard they never suspect anything :D ...must keep them happy then they will think of you....

because they fxxk best when they in mood...I wait for their mood then they call..if I call they no mood also no point..we have secret number- if 10 then his cock want to explode I must take taxi now...if 5....can take time...if 4 or less can want or don't want..better not to call me...if I get sms 888...that means he very excited..i sms minutes to come...also sure no foreplay...see already must quickly show backside and get fxxked...

sometimes also have sms 666..he want sex but want to kiss and play my backside to get mood...we say 666 also better than nothing because sometimes to wait for him 888 can wait 2 or 3 weeks..if lucky can get 666 every week..if very lucky can 888 both same day...very very lucky is 888 3 times a week...I think is when wife got period...

sometime they jealous also very childish...one time I finished 666 with loh kong 01...inside taxi get 888 loh kong 02....no choice tell taxi to go there...lk 02 see me like tiger want to eat me...I quickly naked let him fxxk...sekali he say why my backside all wet one? my hailong so open...I tell him lk01 eat first soup already...he very jealous say maybe not lk01 fxxked me because he not that strong like him...maybe I tau sek get fxxked by stranger..I really angry he so childish...I call lk01 ask him to talk to him...you know what happened? lk01 lagi jealous...scold me why I not enough sex from him now go look for lk02? these 2 men sometimes make me crazy :angry:

I always tell them sex together better...I got 2 holes they can take turn...they don't like...luckily we don't tell the other buddies...if 3 lk I sure die cock standing and hole open...they don't know about my lk00 because very long then he come back

Kuih2020...waah tiu na seng, ho song right? what happened to your 2 loh kongs?

Both of them were very closeted and were never really in competition though they know that I am seeing both of them :-) I just enjoy both of them making extra efforts to keep me happy just in case the other one made me happier :-P

I lost "sex" contact with them after I met my present lohpoh # 2 :-) and my other half and I decided to make it permanent and moved to KL where we are now working.

I met one of them when I was in Singapore for a project a couple of years ago and we did have a few nights of reunion - he was still as good :-) Sigh .... :-(.

Both of them are probably still somewhere in Singapore satisfying the needs of their

new lohpohs!!!

Bottoms out there ... have you auto cummed while being fxxked by dildo?

One of my other hubby tried various dildoes but it never worked for me. The closest thing to the cock in texture/rigidity is the brinjal :-) and it nearly did work but somehow the "shiokness" was not the same. As a bottom, a large part of the turn-ons is in getting the top huffing/panting and desperate to climax inside you!

Indeed - there is nothing like the real thing when it comes to being fxxked:-)

As a bottom, a large part of the turn-ons is in getting the top huffing/panting and desperate to climax inside you!

Kuih2020, it means"raw sex", no condom be used ?? Because if you used condom, you won't be able to feel the flow of cum inside you, isn't it ?? :o

Kuih2020, it means"raw sex", no condom be used ?? Because if you used condom, you won't be able to feel the flow of cum inside you, isn't it ?? :o

We used condoms!

What I meant by "climax inside you" was not the flow of the cum but to feel his cock swelling and then throbbing and pumping the cum (into the condom) as well as to see the expressions on his face as he climaxed when fxxking you! I love those seconds of sheer pleasure!

I did bareback when I first had gay sex but soon learned not to!!! :-)

Worldangle, too lazy to register... Cos I will be tempted to post more after that! Haha... Ya, constantly trying to look for that magical size that my ex has... His fxxk was SO good that I have been trying to re-create. Too bad he is happily attached now and would not tabao! Haha... :P

How small ah? Err... Can't recall.... Maybe 3-4" long and ~1" diameter... Small and compact... Hit in the right area for me! :P Anyone here has, I dun mind trying! :) Let me know! :) Too big just painful cos I play top and was rarely topped...

As for that mature guy, yes, he shot ~50x! Clear liquid, shoots out whenever I hump into him. Dun ask me, up to this day I also dunno how he managed to have SO much liquid to shoot... The power cums from the top humping him... Can shoot quite strong jet eh... One of them hit me in the face.... But very clear liquid, not smelly or thick like normal cum... Never met anyone like him ever again...

As for that mature guy, yes, he shot ~50x! Clear liquid, shoots out whenever I hump into him. Dun ask me, up to this day I also dunno how he managed to have SO much liquid to shoot... The power cums from the top humping him... Can shoot quite strong jet eh... One of them hit me in the face.... But very clear liquid, not smelly or thick like normal cum... Never met anyone like him ever again...

Maybe he got large aqueeze bottle inside :-)

Kuih2020, it means"raw sex", no condom be used ?? Because if you used condom, you won't be able to feel the flow of cum inside you, isn't it ??  :o

We used condoms!

What I meant by "climax inside you" was not the flow of the cum but to feel his cock swelling and then throbbing and pumping the cum (into the condom) as well as to see the expressions on his face as he climaxed when fxxking you! I love those seconds of sheer pleasure!

I did bareback when I first had gay sex but soon learned not to!!! :-)

Kuih2020, Oke oke, you explained oredi.

For me, raw sex or bareback sex is similar like attempting suicide. Nobody knows whether the other part is free from HIV or not. So safe sex is very important.

Crocodile, 50x shoot out in a day is very rare ............ and very exceptional. The fellow was a matured guy some more, he must oso have special energy or he has accumulated the cum for the past 10 years and shoot out in one day 50x ......hehheheh :D

He should register in Guiness World of Record then............ :thumb:

Too bad I am more interested in the young boi... They seem to be a couple and both wear SM leather stuff while waiting to be fxxked... Otherwise, I will get his number and then can perform for you guys to see. I am not making this up. I was also amazed at what he was shooting out whenever I hump into him... Its like I withdraw, he ah, I hump, he shoot, I nwithdraw, he Ooo, I hump, he shoot again...

Too bad I am more interested in the young boi... They seem to be a couple and both wear SM leather stuff while waiting to be fxxked... Otherwise, I will get his number and then can perform for you guys to see. I am not making this up. I was also amazed at what he was shooting out whenever I hump into him... Its like I withdraw, he ah, I hump, he shoot, I nwithdraw, he Ooo, I hump, he shoot again...

You must be very good then :rolleyes:

• G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.