Male HQ

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)

Guest want_to_know

• G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
  • 4 weeks later...

Fuck this jock outdoor and he autocum coz hit his Gspot. Maybe if indoor it make a difference? Hmm, I don't enjoy it but find it interesting....

So autocum depends on gspot? Or how you fuck or play him...? 

Got few who.. just by licking slowly up down up down... his nipples he autocum...

Sexed with a daddy sometimes ago. He was leaning against the headboard of the bed with a pillow behind his back and I was lying on my side way hugging him and on the same time playing his nipples and chest.  After 10mins of licking his nipples n kissing with him, he autocum without me even touching his hard cock. I saw him constantly twitching his hard cock and when he was near cumming, he lifted his hip up and down and then he shot out lots on his abdominal. Really amazing. 

Guest Guestnip
On 1/11/2022 at 10:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sexed with a daddy sometimes ago. He was leaning against the headboard of the bed with a pillow behind his back and I was lying on my side way hugging him and on the same time playing his nipples and chest.  After 10mins of licking his nipples n kissing with him, he autocum without me even touching his hard cock. I saw him constantly twitching his hard cock and when he was near cumming, he lifted his hip up and down and then he shot out lots on his abdominal. Really amazing. 

Wow, reminded me of my own experience but it was not during sex. This happened years ago when I was traveling in Kerala and decided to go for an Ayurvedic treatment. When the therapist walked in to give me a full body massage, I almost went hard instantly because of his good looks and muscled body. He said he is training for some competition during the small talk. I was made to wear a loin cloth, he actually helped me put it on and probably notice my semi… Everything was normal as he proceeded with the massage on the back, very sensual as you would expect from Ayurvedic massage because of the stroke and amount of oil used. He then removed the loin cloth and spent quite a long time on my butt and thighs. He did not help me put on the loin cloth back when I was asked to turn over, obviously I was fully hard by now. He continued the massage without touching my cock. When he was massaging my chest, I can’t help but moan because my nipples are my most sensitive points. He noticed how I thrust my chest up when his fingers brush against my nipples and asked if I am ok. I told him I feel good and apologized for the hardon. He said it’s normal and that his nipples are also very sensitive. I was then surprised when he told me to just close my eyes and relax and don’t tense up so much. He proceeded to put more hot oil on my nipples, rolling them between his thumbs and fingers, using his nails and at some point pinching it, all the while asking if I am ok, haha. After a while he wipe my chest with a towel and covered my eyes. I was shocked when I felt his tongue on my nipples, he alternate between licking, sucking and gently biting them. I autocum very quickly, it was my first time autocum, shot a lot and it felt amazing. He cleaned me up and finish the massage silently. I went back the next day and manage to play with his nipples. Till this day I still jerk off thinking about the whole experience. Too bad I’ve never encounter such thing anymore.

Hahahaha tried to achieve autocum solely through nipple stimulation. Managed to do it with my balls between my crossed thighs while tensing up my thighs to apply some pressure on the prostate as well. Didn't think it was possible but damn it feels amazing.

On 1/19/2022 at 2:53 PM, Lemonjuice said:

Getting Fucked from behind (doggy/spoon/etc) with my nipples fondled will make me autocum hard…

Bonus if the top knows how talk dirty… god

Looks like you have a super sensitive nipples which make you autocum.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bubblecakez

Once, a top fucked me from behind while playing with my nipple than he start massaging my crack area (not sure the correct term haha) while fucking and when he did that it was sploosh city. Didn’t know i could autocum until then 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 12:48 AM, Sticky&Sweet said:

I’d like to share an autocum experience I had .. around 22 years ago! I was only 25 then with a lean fit gym bod with 6 pack abs. At that time, I just came out, and I have always felt that I am a bottom. I tried anal as a bottom a few times then, but unfortunately I’ve never enjoyed it because I felt pain when the top was entering me, and felt like shitting half the time, and I was soft when being fucked. I didn’t feel pleasured at all by those tops. I’ve only had 3 encounters?  I tried being a top, and I also didn’t quite enjoy the feeling, at the back of my head I knew I preferred being a bottom.

Back then in 1999 / 2000 there was no Grindr and the only ways to hookup were saunas, MIRC or gay.com chat room, or cruising. I remembered I was in gay.com and I was chatting with this guy. He claimed to be a stocky / beefy top. I shared with him that up til then, I only tried anal 3 or 4 times and I didn’t enjoy it, and he said - You haven’t met me. Once you’ve met me, and I’ve fucked you good, you’ll know why being a bottom is so pleasurable. We exchanged pics and true to form, he was HOT! He was maybe late 30s then? Tanned, beefy, my type. Unfortunately he said I wasn’t his type. He liked someone more manly and beefier. I was too young and a twink. But then he said - I will still fuck you as a favour, to show you how pleasurable it is to be a bottom when you meet a good top.

I really wanted to try the pleasure of being a bottom, so I went over to his place. I remembered it was at Kim Keat, near Toa Payoh. When I entered his home, I was a little shy at first, but he put me at ease. He had a nice smile. But also I can tell behind the smile was a naughty rascal. He stripped me, kissed and licked me. He quickly found my sensitive spots - nipples, behind the ear, back of the neck … and he went for it. It was the first time someone “attacked” me by grunting and coming for my sensitive spots with his mouth, licking the spots, using his lips to massage those spots. I was in heaven. Soon he was rimming me. He said I washed as he could smell the body wash … By then I was hard and leaking precum. He maneuvered me around so he was rimming me and I was deep throating his cock. Before I knew it, my ass was in the air, he was holding on to my ankles while I was rolling a condom down his wet hard cock. It was curved upwards, and as I found out later, perfect for hitting “G-spots”. I didn’t know what g-spots were then, but I was going to experience it that night.

He entered slow while pleasuring my nipples and kissing me. For the first time I didn’t feel pain when his cock slid into my hole. It was awhile before I was comfortable with his cock and he was very patient with me. That was something I was grateful for.

Then he started to fuck me gently and then he started going deeper. My eyes were rolling back, and i was moaning and making whimpering sounds. I was leaking pre cum. He was quite an expert, he can move me around different positions without his cock leaving my hole. 

And then, I think he knew my hole is used to his cock’s thickness. That’s when he fucked deep and hard. I was whimpering .. I felt like peeing, I told him that and he said - don’t worry, its OK, just enjoy it… and he kept at it. I was losing control and in heaven, the feeling of peeing was getting unbearable until at the last moment, i let loose. It was a dribble of cum. I autocum without touching myself. I was so surprised I went OH… and looked at his eyes. He looked back at me and said - you just autocum you know? You like that? I can only whimper yes. But because it wasn’t really a full orgasm, I felt I could still be fucked some more and so he did until he came. He was so gentle when he slowly pulled out of me, and what was surprising was when his cock head plopped out of my hole, my cock involuntarily dribble another rope of cum out.

I moaned and shuddered. He smirked and said - now you know how enjoyable it is as a bottom yeah? He has put a stamp on me.

I knew he was a one off as he said I wasn’t his type and he was doing me a favour. So I didn’t even remember his name. But even now, sometimes I wonder if this person is still around, and if he is, I hope he’s still continuing giving bottoms a good unforgettable fuck. 

If this is true, he might have die of AIDS by now. 

I’d like to share an autocum experience I had .. around 22 years ago! I was only 25 then with a lean fit gym bod with 6 pack abs. At that time, I just came out, and I have always felt that I am a bottom. I tried anal as a bottom a few times then, but unfortunately I’ve never enjoyed it because I felt pain when the top was entering me, and felt like shitting half the time, and I was soft when being fucked. I didn’t feel pleasured at all by those tops. I’ve only had 3 encounters?  I tried being a top, and I also didn’t quite enjoy the feeling, at the back of my head I knew I preferred being a bottom.

Back then in 1999 / 2000 there was no Grindr and the only ways to hookup were saunas, MIRC or gay.com chat room, or cruising. I remembered I was in gay.com and I was chatting with this guy. He claimed to be a stocky / beefy top. I shared with him that up til then, I only tried anal 3 or 4 times and I didn’t enjoy it, and he said - You haven’t met me. Once you’ve met me, and I’ve fucked you good, you’ll know why being a bottom is so pleasurable. We exchanged pics and true to form, he was HOT! He was maybe late 30s then? Tanned, beefy, my type. Unfortunately he said I wasn’t his type. He liked someone more manly and beefier. I was too young and a twink. But then he said - I will still fuck you as a favour, to show you how pleasurable it is to be a bottom when you meet a good top.

I really wanted to try the pleasure of being a bottom, so I went over to his place. I remembered it was at Kim Keat, near Toa Payoh. When I entered his home, I was a little shy at first, but he put me at ease. He had a nice smile. But also I can tell behind the smile was a naughty rascal. He stripped me, kissed and licked me. He quickly found my sensitive spots - nipples, behind the ear, back of the neck … and he went for it. It was the first time someone “attacked” me by grunting and coming for my sensitive spots with his mouth, licking the spots, using his lips to massage those spots. I was in heaven. Soon he was rimming me. He said I washed as he could smell the body wash … By then I was hard and leaking precum. He maneuvered me around so he was rimming me and I was deep throating his cock. Before I knew it, my ass was in the air, he was holding on to my ankles while I was rolling a condom down his wet hard cock. It was curved upwards, and as I found out later, perfect for hitting “G-spots”. I didn’t know what g-spots were then, but I was going to experience it that night.

He entered slow while pleasuring my nipples and kissing me. For the first time I didn’t feel pain when his cock slid into my hole. It was awhile before I was comfortable with his cock and he was very patient with me. That was something I was grateful for.

Then he started to fuck me gently and then he started going deeper. My eyes were rolling back, and i was moaning and making whimpering sounds. I was leaking pre cum. He was quite an expert, he can move me around different positions without his cock leaving my hole. 

And then, I think he knew my hole is used to his cock’s thickness. That’s when he fucked deep and hard. I was whimpering .. I felt like peeing, I told him that and he said - don’t worry, its OK, just enjoy it… and he kept at it. I was losing control and in heaven, the feeling of peeing was getting unbearable until at the last moment, i let loose. It was a dribble of cum. I autocum without touching myself. I was so surprised I went OH… and looked at his eyes. He looked back at me and said - you just autocum you know? You like that? I can only whimper yes. But because it wasn’t really a full orgasm, I felt I could still be fucked some more and so he did until he came. He was so gentle when he slowly pulled out of me, and what was surprising was when his cock head plopped out of my hole, my cock involuntarily dribble another rope of cum out.

I moaned and shuddered. He smirked and said - now you know how enjoyable it is as a bottom yeah? He has put a stamp on me.

I knew he was a one off as he said I wasn’t his type and he was doing me a favour. So I didn’t even remember his name. But even now, sometimes I wonder if this person is still around, and if he is, I hope he’s still continuing giving bottoms a good unforgettable fuck. 

Hahaha, great that you enjoyed it!

Edited by GachiMuchi

• 9 months later...

Im quite big (8.5 in) so this regularly happens to my bottoms. Among my fwbs we call it "fucking the cum out". Trick is to get the bottom extremely aroused and i noticed that when precum leaks like there's no tomorrow, means the bot will likely end up coming

Once with a twink, got him to play with my dick, lick my abs etc just freestyle to arouse himself. After 30 mins i lube up and penetrate his hole slowly and smoothly in missionary, immediately see precum oozing from his head. Entered fully and wo even thrusting once, he lost control and sprayed all over himself and my bed lol. According to him, felt like my dick was squeezing all his precum out of his prostate which caused him to orgasm and let it all out

another encounter required abit more work. Was fucking my bot doggy style and noticed that the spot just underneath his head was soaked and glistening with precum. There were visible ropes of precum flowing from his tip and onto my bed. Within the next 5 mins or so he let out a huge load.

21 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Im quite big (8.5 in) so this regularly happens to my bottoms. Among my fwbs we call it "fucking the cum out". Trick is to get the bottom extremely aroused and i noticed that when precum leaks like there's no tomorrow, means the bot will likely end up coming

Once with a twink, got him to play with my dick, lick my abs etc just freestyle to arouse himself. After 30 mins i lube up and penetrate his hole slowly and smoothly in missionary, immediately see precum oozing from his head. Entered fully and wo even thrusting once, he lost control and sprayed all over himself and my bed lol. According to him, felt like my dick was squeezing all his precum out of his prostate which caused him to orgasm and let it all out

another encounter required abit more work. Was fucking my bot doggy style and noticed that the spot just underneath his head was soaked and glistening with precum. There were visible ropes of precum flowing from his tip and onto my bed. Within the next 5 mins or so he let out a huge load.

wow nice!

22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Wow! 8.5 inches. You’re blessed!

On 12/15/2021 at 9:52 AM, Guest Cunt Tight said:

If TOP has big cock, bottom sure come one.  If small cock, not sure will come or not.  

this is not a must..  small cock made me cum hands free 😃

On 12/19/2022 at 7:52 PM, Guest guest said:

Would love to try you 😝

For me, autocum is a rear occurrence, remembered I only experienced it 5 or 6 times up till now. 

I think there are afew conditions that would make it happen. Firstly the bot need to be very turned on to begin with. Secondly if the top's didi is of a good size or long will be an added point. Thirdly it must be rock hard. Finally he must be able to push on your G spot at every thrust. 

That is my personal experience, maybe others have a slightly different version. 

I truly agreed with is great feeling when the bottom at state it show those have tool like that hit the spot and being a good top. I guess those whom have try that size will turned into Queen Size.🤭🤭

Mmmm what a delicious scene 😋 

On 12/26/2022 at 4:52 PM, fetish69 said:

I truly agreed with is great feeling when the bottom at state it show those have tool like that hit the spot and being a good top. I guess those whom have try that size will turned into Queen Size.🤭🤭

Hahaha I totally agree.

• 2 months later...

Nice story and encounter.  Wonder how he finds your sensitive spots.  Everyone has his sensitive or "weak" spot but to find it is not easy.

Don't read and response to guests' post

This "fucking the cum out" of bottom tactic need a lot of experience> If you can do it to your bottom, you are a good and experience top.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Damn, all the stories are making me hard haha.

Personally i only experienced it once when i hooked up with a mature lean top at Hook. Probably a combination of his topping skills + me not cumming for 5 days + his dick size (about 6 inch), every pound felt like it was hitting my spot. His fucking felt like heaven. I didn't even realise i autocummed until he grabbed my dick and wanted to jerk it off while still pounding me. Both of us just looked at each other surprised when he asked if i just cummed. I touched and my dick was wet and there was a thin stream of cum on my non-existent abs. I just gave a naughty smile and nodded and we continued. Not long after he unloaded on me while I also jerked off the last bit of cum in me. After we cleaned up, i left for the showers and i lost sight of him, maybe to continue round 2 because he wasn't completely soft when we parted. Regretted not getting his contact but at least I'll never forget that experience. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Try and see
On 1/13/2021 at 11:03 PM, Guest Guest said:

Bought a dildo that has a stopper on it base. Inserted into my ass then put on my tights and shorts and went cycling after wee hour yesterday. Not even 15mins riding my bike, I have to u-turn home.

During riding, the dildo kept rubbing my p-spot. Felt more great when moving my buttock around on the seat. Then suddenly muscle started contracting and soon climax. Cannot hold my orgasm and autocum in my tights. U-turn home to clean up. 😁 

First time hands-free autocum....shiok! 

I legit need to try this sometime. 😈

• 1 month later...

Long time ago in towel club, I got a fair complexion boyish young guy on his four legs, he was shy and he was visiting Sg the first time from Sarawak.

There was a mirror on the bed side.

i pounded him slowly and gently to start with, then he asked for raw and heavy pounding which was never my preference, but he was too cute and irresistible- so i obliged and he was enjoying it while all the time looking into mirror.

Suddenly he gave a low deep moan, I saw in the mirror that his cum shot out uncontrollably on the mattress, each subsequent shot is synchronised with my pounding; seeing that I cum inside him, so much that cum drip out from his anus, it was very intense and hot. My heartbeat raced like a 🐎 

we kissed and hugged for a good 15 minutes before washing up. 

Edited by Malabird

12 hours ago, Malabird said:

Long time ago in towel club, I got a fair complexion boyish young guy on his four legs, he was shy and he was visiting Sg the first time from Sarawak.

There was a mirror on the bed side.

i pounded him slowly and gently to start with, then he asked for raw and heavy pounding which was never my preference, but he was too cute and irresistible- so i was obliged and he was enjoying it while all the time looking into mirror.

Suddenly he gave a low deep moan, I saw in the mirror that his cum shot out uncontrollably on the mattress, each subsequent shot is synchronised with my pounding; seeing that I cum inside him, very intense and hot.

we kissed for a good 15 minutes before washing up. 

Wonder where is the Sarawak guy now? Must be aged now. Gone were the days.

A self-professed str8 guy cummed when I was fucking him years back, the one and only time it happened. The cum stains flowed down the side of my bed where he stood n bent over, n I left the stains there dried for an eternity. My bf says gross and fortunately unfortunately recently we changed bed haha...

I still haven't experienced autocum when I bottom though. 

Edited by PlayersGroup

Guest Great surprise

Experienced my first autocum two weeks ago at a place I didn’t expect. 
Went for a massage (at one of those chain-types that are everywhere) and during the massage, the masseuse found out that my nips are sensitive. I was already puzzled why there was a chest massage because the others never do it. Anyways long story short, got my nipples played and my butt fingered a bit, but cock barely touched, until I suddenly shot my load. 

• 7 months later...
58 minutes ago, Straightswallow said:

I think I could probably cum if I’m very horny and get fucked hard by a thick one. Wish I can experience that one day.

Dang that hole makes me horny

I had very sensitive nipples and precum alot when someone played or sucked my nipples.

I was experiencing my first time as a btm with this guy I met. He was topping me face to face with me laying on my back.

While topping me, he was also playing with my nipples and occasionally sucking it with his mouth. All this time my cock was left untouched. While he was thrusting me and playing with my nipples, I can feel that I'm cuming. The feeling was shiok, I autocum and he let my own cum flow into my asshole and he continue to fuck me using my cum as lub. I can feel the warmness of my cum inside my own ass while he was fucking me. The feeling was really nice.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.