Male HQ

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)

Guest want_to_know

Guest handsstrong

PROSTATE BEING MASSAGED........ by the motion of cock in n out of the arse. That's the secret to "auto-cumming". Unless the person's arse is ultra-sensitive, which is very rare.......

Our prostate(A-spot) is the equivalent of the G-spot in the women's pussy.

Curved cocks can do wonders on the prostate. Straight cocks can do too....... the angle must be right. Cock can be even flaccid when it shoots out sperm when prostate is worked on by cock (or fingers)

PROSTATE BEING MASSAGED........ by the motion of cock in n out of the arse. That's the secret to "auto-cumming". Unless the person's arse is ultra-sensitive, which is very rare.......

Our prostate(A-spot) is the equivalent of the G-spot in the women's pussy.

Curved cocks can do wonders on the prostate. Straight cocks can do too....... the angle must be right. Cock can be even flaccid when it shoots out sperm when prostate is worked on by cock (or fingers)

Aiyo, Handsstrong, you are an expert isn't it, must learn from you lah :D

If curved cock (must curved up and not curved sengek), naturally it will touch the prostate, that one I understand lah, but if straight cock but not long enough (say 5 inches onli), can it 'touch' the prostate or not ??

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

only once did i shoot out while getting fxxked. but i dunno why once i shoot out my load while getting fxxked, the after effect is not that nice while my guy still fxxking me. its more painful than pleasure.

Ooo ry-d, it happened to me once... Shiok, right? It is becos of this event that I sometimes long to be fxxked even if I am top now... And at this stage when I am experimenting to be top-flex, I am seeking the magic cock (and the person attached to teh cock) to do it to me agian! :P

Anyway, when I was with my ex, I will fxxk him first and then let him fxxk me after I cum... I find it ok... Maybe becos his dick is small and it really massages my prostrate very well... :P

Guest Guest_handsstrong

worldangel.........

put the guy face down, enter his arse and move your body till cock is perpendicular to his body. u dun have to pump his arse but move yr body forward n back slowly. the cock will slide over his prostate.

face to face, open n raise his legs, enter his arse n move to same angle as above.

the key is to move yr body back n forth............... not so much in pumping into arse

prostate is abt 2 inches into arse hole. most cocks should reach it......... unless bum is huge or cock is way too short

but let's not forget that if cock cums within mins of entering hole, this is going to be very difficult

alternative will be doing 69 while each works the other's prostate with finger

one would feel like peeing when prostate is worked on, if you can withstand the feeling, u would start seeing semen oozing or shooting out :D

worldangel.........

put the guy face down, enter his arse and move your body till cock is perpendicular to his body. u dun have to pump his arse but move yr body forward n back slowly. the cock will slide over his prostate.

face to face, open n raise his legs, enter his arse n move to same angle as above.

the key is to move yr body back n forth............... not so much in pumping into arse

prostate is abt 2 inches into arse hole. most cocks should reach it......... unless bum is huge or cock is way too short

but let's not forget that if cock cums within mins of entering hole, this is going to be very difficult

one would feel like peeing when prostate is worked on, if you can withstand the feeling, u would start seeing semen oozing or shooting out :D

handstrong, thanks so much for the tip :thumb: i am a top but never realised about this :oops:

now, i have put the description into action, must go to find someone in sauna who obedient enough, so that i can put his face down on chapter 1 and the face to face on chapter 2 :D

any volunteer ? once, i master it, i try on you, buaya, ok .... :rolleyes:

Haha... I was fingered once by a masseur and he even tell me, 'Nah, this is your prostrate.' And then press press... I just feel like peeing... But the feeling not very shiok leh... Nothing like what my ex's cock had done leh... Haha... But Worldangel, MAYBE I can still let you try... :D B)

Someone told me that only pure bottoms would get hard while being entered. Is it true ? Surely they have to be stimulated before they cum rite ? Most of bottoms i have encountered were soft during the process. I read somewhere that the stimulating process would be at its peak when a penis hits a prostrate, true ? In other words, the tops will give the full satisfaction to the bottoms if he know where are his partners G- spot , rite ? :ph34r: If so, how to find out where are the G-spots ? :P

Someone told me that only pure bottoms would get hard while being entered. Is it true ? Surely they have to be stimulated before they cum rite ? Most of bottoms i have encountered were soft during the process. I read somewhere that the stimulating process would be at its peak when a penis hits a prostrate, true ? In other words, the tops will give the full satisfaction to the bottoms if he know where are his partners G- spot , rite ? :ph34r: If so, how to find out where are the G-spots ? :P

I think so long as you enjoy, you will get hard, regardless of whether you are pure bottom or not. Anyway, dun think there's such a thing as pure bottom also.

As for the G spot, u might want to get some experienced members here to guide u lor. For me, so long as I enjoy the process, it's ok for me so I dun bother whether my G spot is stimulated or not.

:D

Someone told me that only pure bottoms would get hard while being entered. Is it true ? Surely they have to be stimulated before they cum rite ? Most of bottoms i have encountered were soft during the process. I read somewhere that the stimulating process would be at its peak when a penis hits a prostrate, true ? In other words, the tops will give the full satisfaction to the bottoms if he know where are his partners G- spot , rite ?  :ph34r: If so, how to find out  where are the G-spots ? :P

I think so long as you enjoy, you will get hard, regardless of whether you are pure bottom or not. Anyway, dun think there's such a thing as pure bottom also.

As for the G spot, u might want to get some experienced members here to guide u lor. For me, so long as I enjoy the process, it's ok for me so I dun bother whether my G spot is stimulated or not.

There were few occasions when i was fxxking, i almost cum and i held it back by asking my bottom to stop moving or contracting. After stayed still for few mins, we started the motion again. I find myself take a long time to cum after this peak....wonder why ? Normally, my bottom will come first while i am still trusting. Some nice bottoms will wait for me to come together..but can be very long after my first held back. Any comment ? :(

It happened also to me some times, what I did, just pull out and take a rest for 10-15 mins and continue again, I will reach the climax as usual.

However, you must have an understanding partner who is willing to wait and normally is my regular willing to wait patiently.

Well, it works to each individual maybe .........

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

It happened also to me some times, what I did, just pull out and take a rest for 10-15 mins and continue again, I will reach the climax as usual.

However, you must have an understanding partner who is willing to wait and normally is my regular willing to wait patiently.

Well, it works to each individual maybe .........

Thanks crazygolfer.

I am so reluctant to pull myself out from that warm pit...hehe..but i will stay in there...and concentrate in kissing instead....My problem is i will get my climax only after quite sometime after this sudden urge. If i dun control this sudden urge, i would cum within few mins. Then the fun is over so quickly. I will tell my partner first before the fun...and he will work well with me.... :rolleyes:

Guest keep cock inside me

It is fun to read the 2 latest posts from crazygolfer and thaiboyz.

As a btm, if the top wants to delay his cumming, I prefer him to keep his cock motionless inside me (as advocated by thaiboyz), rather than withdrawing his cock. It is more erotic this way, because the btm feels that he is keeping the top's cock warm and shiok.

Perhaps tops who want to delay cumming should apply some desensitising cream on the cock head first. The cream will make the cock head less sensitive, so that the top can fxxk longer before he cums.

I think doctor prescribes this type of cream for guys who tend to ejaculate prematurely.

It is fun to read the 2 latest posts from crazygolfer and thaiboyz.

As a btm, if the top wants to delay his cumming, I prefer him to keep his cock motionless inside me (as advocated by thaiboyz), rather than withdrawing his cock. It is more erotic this way, because the btm feels that he is keeping the top's cock warm and shiok.

Perhaps tops who want to delay cumming should apply some desensitising cream on the cock head first. The cream will make the cock head less sensitive, so that the top can fxxk longer before he cums.

I think doctor prescribes this type of cream for guys who tend to ejaculate prematurely.

Agreed, i like my bottom to let me inside him even i wasnt trusting..and i feel more intimate with him. But i think you guys have missed my point, i am trying to stress that after i have controlled my first urge to cum, the next urge takes me a long time to encounter....What would be the reason ? And when i cum, the orgasm is so much stronger than if i simply cum during my initial urge. Any comments ? :(

the problem with top like me oso, some times we try to control and to prevent the fast ejakulation. Once i stop it and leave the cock inside the nice pit for a few minutes and later re-start again ............ then the problem as 'thaiboyz' said, it would take a long time top cum. I think beacuse we have past the climax, isn't it ?? :rolleyes:

the problem with top like me oso, some times we try to control and to prevent the fast ejakulation. Once i stop it and leave the cock inside the nice pit for a few minutes and later re-start again ............ then the problem as 'thaiboyz' said, it would take a long time top cum. I think beacuse we have past the climax, isn't it ?? :rolleyes:

HI worldangel,

You think we have passed our climax while holding back?Few occasions, i felt the pressure was building up, and the feeling was very intense, but i tried my best to held back. It lasted only a few mins...then i managed to control it and began my actions again. If i cum, i know...and my thingy would go soft after awhile. But when i held back, it will be still solid hard but i need to trust for a long time before getting my climax again...hmmm..... :ph34r::unsure:

the problem with top like me oso, some times we try to control and to prevent the fast ejakulation. Once i stop it and leave the cock inside the nice pit for a few minutes and later re-start again ............ then the problem as 'thaiboyz' said, it would take a long time top cum. I think beacuse we have past the climax, isn't it ??  :rolleyes:

HI worldangel,

You think we have passed our climax while holding back?Few occasions, i felt the pressure was building up, and the feeling was very intense, but i tried my best to held back. It lasted only a few mins...then i managed to control it and began my actions again. If i cum, i know...and my thingy would go soft after awhile. But when i held back, it will be still solid hard but i need to trust for a long time before getting my climax again...hmmm..... :ph34r::unsure:

I think the longer time should be ok for the bottom too so long as you are still loving and nice and probably can do other things like kissing, hugging etc. All these adds to the fun of the prolonged session.

Prefer to cum together as its more fun to have 2 persons moaning away.

the problem with top like me oso, some times we try to control and to prevent the fast ejakulation. Once i stop it and leave the cock inside the nice pit for a few minutes and later re-start again ............ then the problem as 'thaiboyz' said, it would take a long time top cum. I think beacuse we have past the climax, isn't it ??   :rolleyes:

HI worldangel,

I think the longer time should be ok for the bottom too so long as you are still loving and nice and probably can do other things like kissing, hugging etc. All these adds to the fun of the prolonged session.

Prefer to cum together as its more fun to have 2 persons moaning away.

I, of course, enjoyed a long session with rest in between. I dislike those rush-off sessions or being selfish. But sometimes, my bottoms couldnt hold anymore after waited for me for such a long period, they cum before me. They complained sore and prefer to stop the actions. So i have to JO instead. I prefer to cum while in actions and seeing him cum while i am inside him. My best case was he shot far enough to reach my neck/face while we are still in action. His hot erruption triggered my orgasm almost the same time. ...KOOL! ;)

worldangel.........

put the guy face down, enter his arse  and move your body till cock is perpendicular to his body. u dun have to pump his arse but move yr body forward n back slowly. the cock will slide over his prostate.

handstrong, thanks so much for the tip :thumb: i am a top but never realised about this :oops:

now, i have put the description into action, must go to find someone in sauna who obedient enough, so that i can put his face down on chapter 1 and the face to face on chapter 2 :D

any volunteer ? once, i master it, i try on you, buaya, ok .... :rolleyes:

hahaha :D i have tried and i did it according to 'handstrong' guidelines and finally the bottom shoot out his sperm without shaking his cock :thumb: but i still need to practice it more .... :lol:

hi, worldangel,

how long were u fcuking the btm before he automatically cummed.

When he autocummed, his cum shoots out or flows out?

hahaha, we had first kissing passionately and then we did 69 about 15mins and then I did the fingering about 7-8mins and the fxxking was not long, it was about less than 10mins, then at 7-8mins' time, he shoot out ...... then I came at the 10mins' time ..... :D

worldangel,

is this btm your regular buddy? If yes, that means your skill has improved. Any chance to let others watch how u fxxk this btm until he auto cums?

alamak 'want to see', i am a shy type leh and oso not an 'sex exhibitionist', sorry hoh :blink:

yes, it was my sex buddy lah and he is oso a 'shy type' leh, we were once having fun in one of cubicle, after he latched the door and he then hung the towel over the door to ensure that nobody could peep in .......... :oops:

The top and bottom have to coordinate well, so that both parties can enjoyed the session and therefore the bottom can cum even without touching his dick. The top also can cum together with him..and both of them reach their orgasm at the same time. Thats the best coordination.

maybe for individual's regular sex partner is easy to do the coordinator which i just tried it a few days ago, but for someone on ONS, a bit difficult but possible ..... :rolleyes:

The top and bottom have to coordinate well, so that both parties can enjoyed the session and therefore the bottom can cum even without touching his dick. The top also can cum together with him..and both of them reach their orgasm at the same time. Thats the best coordination.

maybe for individual's regular sex partner is easy to do the coordinator which i just tried it a few days ago, but for someone on ONS, a bit difficult but possible ..... :rolleyes:

Well, not necessary. As long as both parties are keen on each other, the thrills would be there. Some buddies might not get the "high" after sometime... so need need fresh meats to stir up the atmosphere... :P

oh yes... last week i went to diamond and had a great time! i was f#$%king this nice looking uncle for a good 15mins when out of sudden, he ask me not to stop and say he is coming soon... This is so erotic and makes me pump even harder.... Eventually he cum just before i do...... HEAVEN! :D

it must be face-to-face style, isn't it?? your dick must be touching his G-spot already ....... :lol: , i just did it also a few days ago after advised by member Handsstrong how to do it correctly ....... :thumb:

I have sofar only came across two of my bottoms cum while i was fxxking them. They will moan and moan...asking me to trust and bang harder...and then they shot their loads. For bottoms to cum while fxxking, they have to get erected first. Not many bottoms can do that...most of them will go soft. Again, if the penis stimulate the prostrate during fxxking, maybe he will get hard and shoot in short time. ;)

oh yes... last week i went to diamond and had a great time! i was f#$%king this nice looking uncle for a good 15mins when out of sudden, he ask me not to stop and say he is coming soon... This is so erotic and makes me pump even harder.... Eventually he cum just before i do...... HEAVEN! :D

it must be face-to-face style, isn't it?? your dick must be touching his G-spot already ....... :lol: , i just did it also a few days ago after advised by member Handsstrong how to do it correctly ....... :thumb:

you are right... i have his legs on both my shoulders when i do him! the poping sound together with his moaning..ohhh.. so erotic!

wow .....could you describe how the uncle look like :P

how old is him ? sounds nice :P

he is in his late 440s i guess... strong hands and arms.... slight paunch, short hair.. thats all i can remember.... certainly my type of uncle!

he is in his late 440s i guess... strong hands and arms.... slight paunch, short hair.. thats all i can remember.... certainly my type of uncle!

Hey some 40's might not look like uncles hor...they maintain their youthful look so well that they dun look any day older than 35! Nice face and body....even look better than those in their late 20's! ;)

Hey some 40's might not look like uncles hor...they maintain their youthful look so well that they dun look any day older than 35! Nice face and body....even look better than those in their late 20's! ;)

hmmmmm, ............. this also like the father of Hongkong actor Nicholas Tse, Patrick Tse (maybe in 60s) who looks and dressed like his son (in 20s) ........... father and son looks like 2 brothers ....... :clap:

do i watch to much film?? ....... :lol:

Hey some 40's might not look like uncles hor...they maintain their youthful look so well that they dun look any day older than 35! Nice face and body....even look better than those in their late 20's!  ;)

hmmmmm, ............. this also like the father of Hongkong actor Nicholas Tse, Patrick Tse (maybe in 60s) who looks and dressed like his son (in 20s) ........... father and son looks like 2 brothers ....... :clap:

do i watch to much film?? ....... :lol:

Yeah yeah...that Patrick Tse (70 year old!) still look so young rite..and lately has a 23 yr old gal friend! See? Why he can maintained leh ? So 40's not all are uncles lah. HAHA....I better maintain so that when i reach that age, i wont look like one... :D

Wow, Worldangel, you know so much ...??

Anyway Patrick Tse Yin was born 1936 in Guangdong, so 70 years old now and his son Nicholas Tse was born in 1980 in Hongkong, so 26 yaers old now

Another topic is derail again ... :oops:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

I really enjoy seeing my bottom get erected while i am in him...somehow, i feel he is enjoying my trust...and my passion to him....But so far, not many leh, even though i have tried to masturbate them at the same time i was trusting, they couldnt get hard at all <_< ..hmm....Any means to get them hard on while in action ? :blink:

I really enjoy seeing my bottom get erected while i am in him...somehow, i feel he is enjoying my trust...and my passion to him....But so far, not many leh, even though i have tried to masturbate them at the same time i was trusting, they couldnt get hard at all <_< ..hmm....Any means to get them hard on while in action ? :blink:

Actually they should get hard just by having you inside them. This will show that they really enjoy you inside them.

I always get hard.

:P

<_< ..hmm....Any means to get them hard on while in action ?  :blink:

Lots of foreply and tactile contact during fxxking!

When i am the btm, I love to be kissed on my neck, tits or chest when being fxxked - i get hard on that :-) I also like long deep strokes to get me going :-)

I did all that...but my bottoms still soft.. :huh: .and they just me to trust hardly and moaned so much. I normally come first and they will JO later. Only few occasions, they cum while i was in them.

Guest amazed
I did all that...but my bottoms still soft..  .and they just me to trust hardly and moaned so much. I normally come first and they will JO later. Only few occasions, they cum while i was in them.

hi, thaiboyz,

On those few occasions when the btm cummed while u were still in them, was the btm's cock hard when he cummed? Or maybe semi-hard only?

<_< ..hmm....Any means to get them hard on while in action ?  :blink:

Lots of foreply and tactile contact during fxxking!

When i am the btm, I love to be kissed on my neck, tits or chest when being fxxked - i get hard on that :-) I also like long deep strokes to get me going :-)

I did all that...but my bottoms still soft.. :huh: .and they just me to trust hardly and moaned so much. I normally come first and they will JO later. Only few occasions, they cum while i was in them.

Most of the time I could cum during the process. That will be much better than to JO later.

Most of the time I could cum during the process. That will be much better than to JO later.

Most of the time, I can cum when being fxxked - I love it.

When I was younger, there were only two scenarios that I do not cum from being fxxked.

First is when the guy topping me did not want me to - some of them prefer to screw, cum in me and then suck and eat my cum. Second is when I got super-energetic tops who can top me a few times (and still cum!) whereas the max I could cum was twice and not when screwed the third or fourth time! :-) Now year later - it is once only with a very occasional second time! :-(

LOL

I did all that...but my bottoms still soft..  .and they just me to trust hardly and moaned so much. I normally come first and they will JO later. Only few occasions, they cum while i was in them.

hi, thaiboyz,

On those few occasions when the btm cummed while u were still in them, was the btm's cock hard when he cummed? Or maybe semi-hard only?

My bottoms were rock hard when i was inside them lah. I just had a bottom two hours ago..hehe...and he shot hot cum on my chest while i inside him...i felt so satisfied with him....cute, hot and cheeky...haha :D:P

• G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.