Male HQ

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)

Guest want_to_know

I have had a few regulars who will always auto shoot .... one in particular will always auto shoot with me which he finds intriguing as his own bf does not make him auto cum when fxxking him xoxo.

i guess it is all about hitting the g-spot or the btm's own reflex actions... i mean if u push in and keep on rubbing his prostrate, u will automatically make him have tons of precum and i guess if u massage his ass and prostrate right when u fxxk him, in the right combi, the btm can auto shoot.

i have had a China boy who auto shoots in record time. push in, pump a few times and he shoot. then from there on, pump a few times, he will also shoot ... so when i fxxked him then, i had to watch over and ask him to clean up lol so as not to dirty my bed lol. even when fingering and he shiok shiok, he will auto shoot b4 i even had the chance to enter him lol.

Guest alien

Even u have sensitive prostate, i also think a person cannot keeps cumming & cumming & cumming! Ur cum will confirm shoot dry and needs time to replace back.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Str8Man

I went for a massage to this Chinese place and the lady who was giving me massage started to finger fxxk me. I guess she was hitting the right spot and heavy drops of cum came out without me reaching orgasm.

The experience was something very new to me as well very exciting!

If the person dick is rubbing onto something and cum, i dun think it is consider auto cum. I think only if the dick is not touch by anyone or not rubbing against anything, and yet it cum then i consider it is auto cum.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I used to top people and being topped sometimes (if I like the person). Hence, initially I would auto cum very easily. But as I grow older, maybe I am used to it such that I don't auto cum that fast. Having said that, I have never like being bottom (because the tops are 'rough') until I met a angmo. His is huge and when he wanted to top me, I refuse. But after some convincing, I gave in. To my surprise, he took time to relax me and etc., when it is actually not that painful when he finally enter me. That's when I started to sort of 'dream' of being the bottom, but it is difficult to find a good top like the one I have mentioned.

Sound like you will make a good top then since you know what it is like? I have the same experience too. Always fantasize to be bottomed but when topped (so far twice, the guys were so rough and eager that the pain was simply unbearable and I had to stop them after a few strokes (not even deep in yet). Since you top others, may be you can top me too : )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow amazing experience you guys have posted. I have always wanted to try to auto-cum, am always getting close to it but never did I once had an auto-cum session.

It feels like my ass is rejecting like wanting to shit out the cock when I am close to it and I wonder if that is the feeling of getting close to auto-cum. I am completely relaxed but just not my ass. Also my sessions usually last about 2hrs but still no auto-cum. Sigh Sad face lolx.

Wow amazing experience you guys have posted. I have always wanted to try to auto-cum, am always getting close to it but never did I once had an auto-cum session.

It feels like my ass is rejecting like wanting to shit out the cock when I am close to it and I wonder if that is the feeling of getting close to auto-cum. I am completely relaxed but just not my ass. Also my sessions usually last about 2hrs but still no auto-cum. Sigh Sad face lolx.

2hours and your top cannot bring you to climax? Some would think it is a good thing.

But maybe your top didn't know how to train you.

I didn't autocum initially too. So I asked the top he promised me the Moon when I surrender myself to him. Haha, he was embarrassed as he tried very hard each time without success. It was like straight couple disappointed that their intercourse did not bear fruit.

Finally, no choice had to consult an uncle who said he can autocum easily.

First of all, the fault was with me (yeah the same relief when the husband can blame the wife and not because his manhood is infertile haha).

I needed to be trained mentally and physically. Mentally I must tell the top what I like...use toys or watch xxx videos or even public sex to be watched.

Next I must tell the top where are my sensitive death zones...nipples or hole or butts...and when the top manipulate them, moan or talk dirty to him to feedback to him if he is doing the right thing.

Finally when I am close but still cannot autocum, tell the top to jerk your cock till you almost cum. Then tell him to stop jerking and fxxk fast like crazy. You will surely autocum.

But remember how your prostate feels just before you autocum.

Now, neXt time repeat but with minimal jerking off.

If still cannot achieve autocum witbout jerking off, then next time simply stop.let the sperm accumulate till the next time. Repeat until next time you got so much sperm inside you, you cannot wait to get fxxked.Then the top only need to fxxk you a while and you will autocum like crazy.

The top must already learn to read your body language and train you to eventually autocum easily.

A patient and good top willing to do that is hard to find. Most will pump till they cum and if you do moan then they already consider they done their part for you...you moan mah then you got song already...

Guest virignbtm

Just as e title says, I wna askk how do u guys auto cum? I tried anal toying w myself using a dildo for very loong but it doesn't seem to get me to cum. It does keep me hard though. I tried doing it rough and doing it slowwwy, still to no avail. I tried 1 finger to 4 fingers, still fruitless. So I'm turning to yall. What should I do to make me cum automatically?

• 3 weeks later...
2hours and your top cannot bring you to climax? Some would think it is a good thing. But maybe your top didn't know how to train you. I didn't autocum initially too. So I asked the top he promised me the Moon when I surrender myself to him. Haha, he was embarrassed as he tried very hard each time without success. It was like straight couple disappointed that their intercourse did not bear fruit. Finally, no choice had to consult an uncle who said he can autocum easily. First of all, the fault was with me (yeah the same relief when the husband can blame the wife and not because his manhood is infertile haha). I needed to be trained mentally and physically. Mentally I must tell the top what I like...use toys or watch xxx videos or even public sex to be watched. Next I must tell the top where are my sensitive death zones...nipples or hole or butts...and when the top manipulate them, moan or talk dirty to him to feedback to him if he is doing the right thing. Finally when I am close but still cannot autocum, tell the top to jerk your cock till you almost cum. Then tell him to stop jerking and fxxk fast like crazy. You will surely autocum. But remember how your prostate feels just before you autocum. Now, neXt time repeat but with minimal jerking off. If still cannot achieve autocum witbout jerking off, then next time simply stop.let the sperm accumulate till the next time. Repeat until next time you got so much sperm inside you, you cannot wait to get fxxked.Then the top only need to fxxk you a while and you will autocum like crazy. The top must already learn to read your body language and train you to eventually autocum easily. A patient and good top willing to do that is hard to find. Most will pump till they cum and if you do moan then they already consider they done their part for you...you moan mah then you got song already...

Interesting Reply, Me and my top have been trying different methods and he knows where to hit my spot but it is not quite as what I am expecting. Recently for these few months I have managed to jerk to the point of about to cum and let the top fxxk and I would drip some cum, however I felt that it is not cuming all out as I could still jerk off after some cum has came out. On the hind side I could cum more. I am still in search of a good top and would be great to make this happen. I spoke to my friend the other day and he mention him auto-cum all the time when a top fxxks him. He though it was normal when a guy btms lolx. All I did was to envy. Thanks Guest.

I had a few occasions with my btms auto-cum when I was still inside them. it was a good feeling as when the btm cum, he will naturally squeeze his ass which created additional tension for my cock.

Sometimes the btm would cum like urinating, that's the cum flow out smoothly, while some shot out and hit the both of us.

Frankly the auto cum cases were rare and few as it takes few conditions.

1. the btm has to be very excited, it helps that the btm has no cum for some days and that built up the excitement

2. auto cum involves using the cock hitting the prostate, so dep on your cock shape, adapt a position that's best hit the prostate, eg if the top's cock curve upwards, missionary will be the best, if curve downwards, doggie may do the job.

3. btm should also help in identifying his eros zone, I would suggest the top to do fingering before the fxxking, the btm can then tell the top which part inside his anal feels the best when being stimulated.

4. Usually prostate is located rather near the anal entrance, so shallow thrust works better

Prostate.jpg

5. Well not having auto cum doesnt mean the end of the world or that the btm is not having fun, relax and understand that not all btm can auto-cum. Sex is more than just the anal thrusting, the fore and after-play matters as well

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I had a few occasions with my btms auto-cum when I was still inside them. it was a good feeling as when the btm cum, he will naturally squeeze his ass which created additional tension for my cock.

Sometimes the btm would cum like urinating, that's the cum flow out smoothly, while some shot out and hit the both of us.

Frankly the auto cum cases were rare and few as it takes few conditions.

1. the btm has to be very excited, it helps that the btm has no cum for some days and that built up the excitement

2. auto cum involves using the cock hitting the prostate, so dep on your cock shape, adapt a position that's best hit the prostate, eg if the top's cock curve upwards, missionary will be the best, if curve downwards, doggie may do the job.

3. btm should also help in identifying his eros zone, I would suggest the top to do fingering before the fxxking, the btm can then tell the top which part inside his anal feels the best when being stimulated.

4. Usually prostate is located rather near the anal entrance, so shallow thrust works better

Prostate.jpg

5. Well not having auto cum doesnt mean the end of the world or that the btm is not having fun, relax and understand that not all btm can auto-cum. Sex is more than just the anal thrusting, the fore and after-play matters as well

The picture helps to explain a lot! :D

Instagram: vodkabaker

Thanks for the above information. I have tried most of it that you have mention and the interesting part of you bringing up the subject on cock upwards, straight or downwards. I am sharing my experiences, I have tried cock upwards with more missionary then doggie as it hurts up there and that to straight cock with doggie. IT felt more intense with missionary at times and getting lots of pre cum with a cock upwards as I laid there with poppers. The longer the trust the more pre-cum but sometimes the intensity stops thereafter once the g-spot kind of get used to it.

Another question would be: do poppers affects the performance. For me it heightens the sensation while bottoming, but only last for a couple of seconds or minutes.

Guess also counting my luck ain't as lucky as the other bottoms.

I was invited to a 3-some and after I had my fair share of action with the bottom, I just rested by the bed to look at the top and the bottom doing the finale. The bottom's dick was never hard during the whole time. Perhaps he took something before the session. I observed that the bottom was so aroused (while the top's dick was in him) that he managed to auto-cum hands-free even though his dick remained soft throughout. The cum didn't shoot out but flowed out like a stream down his bod. There was so much cum that it was spread all across his defined abs and flowed down to the bedsheet. Then the top picked up some of the cum and inserted it into the bottom's hole for additional lubrication Not willing to watch passively, I also took some of the cum and put into the bottom's mouth and smeared some on his pretty face. The top continued with the penetratiing action for another 10 minutes or so before he cummed in the hole (with condom, of course). Looking forward to another sesssion with them.

I've seen several clips on xtube where the guys autocum just by playing with their nipples. No stroking of their dick at all. You can quite easily search for such clips.

Autocum just by playing with their nipples?! This is very hot. Even i have sensitive nipples, but playing with my nipples only got me hardon, but dun think i will auto cum.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Autocum just by playing with their nipples?! This is very hot. Even i have sensitive nipples, but playing with my nipples only got me hardon, but dun think i will auto cum.

Some people are that sensitive, some are not.

But if you really want to know, you really need a good top to train your sensitive spots. You yourself can never discover them yourself because you can never fxxk yourself.

Thanks for the above information. I have tried most of it that you have mention and the interesting part of you bringing up the subject on cock upwards, straight or downwards. I am sharing my experiences, I have tried cock upwards with more missionary then doggie as it hurts up there and that to straight cock with doggie. IT felt more intense with missionary at times and getting lots of pre cum with a cock upwards as I laid there with poppers. The longer the trust the more pre-cum but sometimes the intensity stops thereafter once the g-spot kind of get used to it.

Another question would be: do poppers affects the performance. For me it heightens the sensation while bottoming, but only last for a couple of seconds or minutes.

Guess also counting my luck ain't as lucky as the other bottoms.

You really have an inexperienced top. It is not how long he thrust. IT is about how he read your responds and fxxk you correctly.

The most important part is when you are close to cumming. He has to be very fit and strong to thrust fast and furious to bring you over the edge. Without the furious pace, you will soon lose the sensation.

It is like masturbating when you are not horny. If you keep stroking your cock slowly, you will lose your Hardon. But if you add more lube and really pump hard and fast, then you will cum whether you want it or not. Get a good top and he'll know what to do. You don't do the thinking or the leading. Give yourself to him and let him enjoy, he will do the leading.

He will humiliate you in some ways but it is part of his plan and fun. He wants your submission then he know he got good command over you to pump you in various positions till he can find one that bring you to orgasm.

Guest are you a top yourself? Sounds like you had some good experiences. lol Well, finding a good top is not as easy as said then being done. I have always been in search for a good top or some good times. I guess meanwhile I am practising, trial and error while waiting for a good top to chance upon, then hunting high and low for one. Meanwhile thanks for the tips and hopefully I could get to go over the edge sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to make a bottom auto cum when I was penetrating him. It happened quite soon after we started the session. He was sitting on me and facing me. His hands were on my thighs so that he was supporting himself as he moved up and down. He took control of the pace and rythm. His 5" dick was rock hard and pointing upwards. His balls were bouncing up and down. After about 5 minutes, his balls contracted and he cried "I'm cumming". Immediately, without him touching his dick at all, a stream of sticky white fluid flew out of his hard dick and landed on my chest. The cum flowed down to my stomach and then went under his balls. His dick gradually softened as I carried on my penetration till I too cummed in his hole (with condom).

I managed to make a bottom auto cum when I was penetrating him. It happened quite soon after we started the session. He was sitting on me and facing me. His hands were on my thighs so that he was supporting himself as he moved up and down. He took control of the pace and rythm. His 5" dick was rock hard and pointing upwards. His balls were bouncing up and down. After about 5 minutes, his balls contracted and he cried "I'm cumming". Immediately, without him touching his dick at all, a stream of sticky white fluid flew out of his hard dick and landed on my chest. The cum flowed down to my stomach and then went under his balls. His dick gradually softened as I carried on my penetration till I too cummed in his hole (with condom).

Beautiful! :wub:

Had some super hot fxxk session with a hunky btm from HK early this morning.

First session at 3+ am, 2nd session at 4+ am and 3rd session at 9+ am after we woke up. He auto cum on the 1st session and during the 2nd session and 3rd session was wet with lots of precum.

I prefer to fxxk in missionary as I can see his expression as he auto cum.

Dick was rather sore after the 3 sessions, but recovered in the afternoon. Luckily I stop myself for cumming on the 3rd session, otherwise would be really spent today.

Had some super hot fxxk session with a hunky btm from HK early this morning. First session at 3+ am, 2nd session at 4+ am and 3rd session at 9+ am after we woke up. He auto cum on the 1st session and during the 2nd session and 3rd session was wet with lots of precum. I prefer to fxxk in missionary as I can see his expression as he auto cum. Dick was rather sore after the 3 sessions, but recovered in the afternoon. Luckily I stop myself for cumming on the 3rd session, otherwise would be really spent today.

I always feel tht if the guy is super cute and hot, even u have sex with him every hr also can cum.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Get a good top and he'll know what to do. Give yourself to him and let him enjoy, he will do the leading.

He will humiliate you in some ways but it is part of his plan and fun. He wants your submission then he know he got good command over you to pump you in various positions till he can find one that bring you to orgasm.

This is true. Except that: not all tops want your submission. Believe it or not, some want to serve. When I top a guy I feel it as a privilege to be admitted to his inner 'home'. So I am extremely careful to put his pleasure first. If he is happy, me too.

In a way - especially if he is a prince to me - I am his servant, even when I am pounding hard and fast.

This is true. Except that: not all tops want your submission. Believe it or not, some want to serve. When I top a guy I feel it as a privilege to be admitted to his inner 'home'. So I am extremely careful to put his pleasure first. If he is happy, me too.

In a way - especially if he is a prince to me - I am his servant, even when I am pounding hard and fast.

hmm sometimes I like being in controlled guess my top isn't as good as I think he is lolx.

• 2 weeks later...

lucky guys.. so far, i only AC once.. hhaa

i dun think size is that critical coz if it's too big, it's actually more painful le... then how to "shiok"? :x

I remember couple of years back when i joined a couple for 3some. I was fking the flex guy when he f his bf.. really hot! However when I was fking his bf and he tried to f me from behind... simply cannot lor... he was rather big.. :X

during sex, i normal have lotsa precum, either fking others or getting f :oops:

definitely enjoys a bottom that stay hard and even cum while i'm fking him coz i enjoy that myself too.. ah.. the sweetness of being flex :D

Edited by pornoG

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Met up with this pinoy last weekend, it was the 2nd time we met for sex. After the first time we had sex, he had messaged me a few times to ask for a 2nd time but as I was busy, I wasn't able to meet him until last weekend. It was later during our chat that he told me that he actually had a fiance. Wow, a Bi btm. So exciting. So without hesitation, I started my foreplay with him, licking him from top to btm and mounted him after I put on my condom. As I was fxxking him in missionary, I can see that he was seriously leaking pre-cum. Then I asked him to sit on my dick as I was a little tired after fxxking him for a good half hour. It wasn't long after riding on my dick before he let out a loud moan and shouted; "fxxk!" and shot his load up to my chest. He continues to cum without me touching his dick. I told him that he had just autocum. He told me that he had never had such experience before. I am happy that I was the first person to give him his first autocum experience.

GachiMuchi nice story. I would like to try my first auto cum too lolx. I managed to drip lots of precum and some were indeed sperm while playing with my toy. And besides this is the first time I am using this toy. I guess I am trying hard to achieve closer to autocum. Well the ending I still had to jerk.

So far my experiences with guys who autocum falls into the following types.

1. Virgin guys who's never been fxxked.

2. Bi guys who's rarely get fxxked.

3. Flex guys who are more top and rarely bottom.

4. Those who have not had sex for awhile.

5. Those who were very high / sexited after a long foreplay.

Those experience/seasoned bottom guys I fxxked usually don't autocum although they feel really shiok or precum alot.

• G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.