Male HQ

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)

Guest want_to_know

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest derektan70

Just hooked up with a young Indon lad this afternoon. Nice bod with defined biceps and abs. He wanted me to enter him but it was too painful for him, so I lay down and he lowered himself on my d**k. As he slid lower, he used both hands to hold on my knees. His handsome face was contorted in pain and i placed my palm on his delicious abs to support him. Suddenly, his abs started contracting and he started cumming all over my belly and face. His d**k just kept shooting without aid from any of our hands, I didn't even get to thrust ... Didn't take long for me to cum as his ass contractions drove me over the age. Wow, first time for me. Does that count as a double autocum? :)

Edited by derektan70

Was having some bdsm fun session and got my dick electrocuted. Then I autocame just by the Current. This counted as autocum?

interesting, would like to try that out too given a chance. hahaa

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

• 2 weeks later...

mm... still yet to experience either. think there was a near auto-cum when i was fxxk once by this ex fb of mine but never... yet to make anyone autocum from fxxking them yet :P

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Guest JUSTrand

I want to try. I want to try to be fxxked till autocum. Like very shiok huh?

I remembered 2btm kena fxxk till auto-cum by me. Both of them were in the same position, riding me. But strangely, the hardness of their dick is diff. One of them is hard when he autocum. But another is totally soft when he autocum, does it mean he got problem? Hmmm. Idc

I remembered 2btm kena fxxk till auto-cum by me. Both of them were in the same position, riding me. But strangely, the hardness of their dick is diff. One of them is hard when he autocum. But another is totally soft when he autocum, does it mean he got problem? Hmmm. Idc

Sometimes whether ur dick is hard or soft, if u got too excited and horny, u still can cum lar.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest gorgeous

Having good tops, I experienced auto-cum. The orgasm experience is out of this world. For me, auto shot cum is watery. Only certain dick shape , size and an experienced top knows where to hit .... It's awesome ..

True. Thick or long dicks do not mean they will make the btm auto-cum.

I've autocum about 5 times before and during all occasions, they are not long or thick dicks, just average sizes.

Most important is to be able to hit the right spot.

And yes, like others say, the feeling is heavenly. At this time, it feels so gd to be a btm...

he was too horny, this autocum is classified as pre-ejaculation, doesnt rlly equate to the autocum that we are talking about here.

i have nv experienced pre-ejaculation nor have i met anyone who did....i tink can be bit sian? lol haven fun alrdy cum... <.<

erm he is really shooting.

Guys who could autocum are hard to come by. Most of them gone soft during fxxking. When I realized my bottom's dick gets stiffer during fxxking, I will mentally prepare he will autocum anytime.

A frustrating incident I Hv encountered was when a guy sat on me for barely 3 mins, he shot his load like a jet all over my cheeks and neck. Game over and I have to clean up his messy cum on me. Phew! I haven't give him my best trusts! Haha

• 4 weeks later...

i am sure he gonna turn to a complete GAY after this... haha credit to GM.. xD

Met up with this pinoy last weekend, it was the 2nd time we met for sex. After the first time we had sex, he had messaged me a few times to ask for a 2nd time but as I was busy, I wasn't able to meet him until last weekend. It was later during our chat that he told me that he actually had a fiance. Wow, a Bi btm. So exciting. So without hesitation, I started my foreplay with him, licking him from top to btm and mounted him after I put on my condom. As I was fxxking him in missionary, I can see that he was seriously leaking pre-cum. Then I asked him to sit on my dick as I was a little tired after fxxking him for a good half hour. It wasn't long after riding on my dick before he let out a loud moan and shouted; "fxxk!" and shot his load up to my chest. He continues to cum without me touching his dick. I told him that he had just autocum. He told me that he had never had such experience before. I am happy that I was the first person to give him his first autocum experience.

• 3 weeks later...

I encountered mine while I was playing with my prostate toy progasm-ice.

It was 100% hands free no touching cock.

It was actually not easy to auto cum when I have to do all the work. I never had sex before so I don't know how easy/difficult it is if you just lie on the bed and let the top do all the thrusting.

Anyway here is my experience 2 weeks back.

I lube the progasm with petrolum jelly and gun oil (silicon lub) , slide it in and got an erection. I don't know about other guys but simply having a toy in me cannot make me sustain a constant erection. Most of the time i'll get horny for that few minutes and then I'll go soft and the progasm was quite long for me so it will slide out a little bit.

Anyway after going soft, I just lie about for awhile pushing back the progasm if it slides out. I think about few mins later, I started to get hard again and this time I thought to myself , alright time to just get it over with (to orgasm).

Usually I will need to caress my dick a bit till a point when progasm will do the remaining work for me but this time while I was adjusting my progasm and pushing it really in , I felt a good feeling and I immediately clamp my legs together and clench my butt tightly (I was in a normal lying position on my bed) to keep the aneros from sliding out (even for a little bit). Then I did the movement of thrusting air as if someone is riding my dick, this made the progasm go in and out cause like I said, it was a bit long for me and If i relax, it will slowly slide out so if I clench my butt and legs, it will be sucked in towards me. At this point my both hands were ticking my nipple all the while I was lying down and thrusting air.

Feeling:

The feeling is quite easy to describe , everytime I thrust, i feel like i'm reaching orgasm but when I relax the feel will vanish so this made me thrust faster and faster and suddenly on 1 particular thrust, the feeling finally went pass the edge and I reach an ejaculatory orgasm. It was definitely more pleasurable than a normal masturbation. Why I said that it is difficult to reach hands free orgasm (for me) is due to this stage. It took me about 5-10+mins of thrusting and clenching my legs and butt to cum and I was super tired after that.

I'm still playing with my prostate toys every week hoping to reach the legenday male g-spot dry orgasm that could go on for hours that is my real goal.

• 1 month later...
Guest MassageLover

I only had one autocum experience. It was at Hero Massage, Bangkok and was so intense. Not my first visit to Hero. I always enjoy my sessions there during my business trips. This time I picked a six-pack chinese looking guy. not tall but with 6-pack abs, little body fat, the toned body type that you would die for. I was so turned on by his body that I got fully erect before I took off my pants and had the shower joined by him. Hard on all the time. So horny was I then.

The masseur could only speak limited English. Not much knowledge with massage, either. What you could expect in massage at Hero? He's a straight guy who can only top and works full time in this sex shop. He knows how to stimulate, yet. A cream massage but I think he used lotion rather than cream. He carressed all the hot spots over my body with the lotions and that felt so shiok. Before turining over my body, he spent almost 5 minuts on my butts and crack. I especially like the feeling of fingers lingering in my ass crack, some fingering and then playing with my balls. So shiok. I held it back before shooting all my load.

I turned over. The masseur only massaged my abs and nipples and asked me whether I want a f*ck. I nodded, touching his body with my hands all over. His cock is not that big. What I remember is it's a slightly curved cock. that might account for for my auto-cum in 5 minutes as the cockhead hit my g-spot exactly. He was thrusting hard at the beginning. I felt like cumming or pissing when his cockhead massaged my prostate. I could not hold it back and it just exploded, in about 10 spasms, without any hand job. It was my first time and I could not believe it happened. I could not help but to feel the super-shiokness spread over my body and see the cumshots shoot on my chest. I guess the cum contained a lot of substance from prostate as it was more like transparent jel. An eruption of all my horniness since I've seen his body and picked him. He smiled and asked me shall we go on. I was still in the blissful climax and did not utter a word. There was still almost half an hour to finish the session and I had cummed. He treated me well. He went on to fxxk but softly this round. I seemed to come back and enjoy his work again in 5 minutes. He took the control and tried 2 other positions until he cummed in me and in the condom, of course. I did check that. His white cum drapped from the rubber to my chest and blended with sweat and my cum. I was still high, playing with his cock after his cum and didn't want to take my hand off. He laughed and started to stroke my cock, too. We were not short of lubrication with the lotion, cums, KY and sweat. It felt so great. In 5 minutes, I cummed the 2nd time that day, with my mouth full of the masseur's cock and my hands carressing his abs. I hadn't cummed twice in one hour. So satisfied with the visit to Hero.

An unforgetful experience. What I think that led to the autocum that day are the super-horniess since I saw the masseur, the 20-minute foreplay that built it up and the curved cock hitting the right spot. :thumb:

Was in the toilet bathing. My legs were too tired after an exercise so I sat under the shower. At the same time I felt horny and hot to an erection. I started massaging my nipples and imagined me getting sucked. I could actually feel something in my cock like something was rushing up. So I forced it out and shot a load all over my bod and to my face. After that I still wanted more so I ate my cum. I dont know if you guys have this habit but whenever I cum handsfree I seem to want to continue being horny( Or is it just me)

I propose that 1) all tops who have helped their bottom autocum identify themselves, and 2) all bottoms who know good tops, if the tops are happy for the intro, intro their tops.

This way all of us who want to autocum know who to ask, and tops get to fxxk lots of bottoms!!

Don't forget pm people only or post in personals. Otherwise GM will kick us out!! I'll post this in personals as well.

I was at cruise sauna once and met this guy in the sauna. we bj for a while then we went to the room. we continued to kiss cuddle suck till a point when I asked him whether he was top while I was a pure btm. he told me he was proclivitous to btm but I said it's ok. he laid on my top and rubbing this hard dick on mine. in fact I was horny and hard for so long already and at that very moment he pressed his hard cock on mine I totally lost it and shot my load out in a mess. this is also autocum I guess

i love bulges...

I was at cruise sauna once and met this guy in the sauna. we bj for a while then we went to the room. we continued to kiss cuddle suck till a point when I asked him whether he was top while I was a pure btm. he told me he was proclivitous to btm but I said it's ok. he laid on my top and rubbing this hard dick on mine. in fact I was horny and hard for so long already and at that very moment he pressed his hard cock on mine I totally lost it and shot my load out in a mess. this is also autocum I guess

Don't think thats autocum but rather its a case of severe premature ejaculation :(

• 1 month later...

sometimes the btm get fucked shiok..he may spot a soft dick.. but then is individual

sometimes the btm get fucked shiok..he may spot a soft dick.. but then is individual

I believe if u got too excited, no matter ur dick is soft or hard still can cum lar.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I made more than a couple of guys auto cum before

there was this korean boy who shocked me when he autocame :)

Y tis Korean boy shocked u when he autocum?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.