Male HQ

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)

Guest want_to_know

Guest Raiden Alpha

You must share how you unlocked your achievement so that others can learn from it.

1. is your cock str8 or bent sideways?

2. how did you position your bottom?

3. which angle did you piston your cock into this ass?

4. how long did you take to make him autocum?

5. how did the 2nd autocum happened??

6. Any other details not mentioned above.

Everyone G spot is not the same and the level stimuli require to get into a very high sexual state is different for everyone as well.

What work for this pair might not necessarily work for others as well.

Guest Raiden Alpha

I can't bear to see people suffer because I'm kind anyway there is a well guarded secret in the aj world.

Men g spot can become damage if it has been subjected to wrong/rough poking by incorrect sexual thrusting or dildos etc.

Once that little piece of flesh become damage it will become very hard to achieve anal orgasm and auto cum experience for gay bottoms.

Take extra care and don't anyhow rush and experiment when it come to exploring your backside.

Good luck people.

• 2 weeks later...

I came once as a bottom without the guy touching my cock.  I am flex...probably more top but enjoy both...He was a really well built Thai guy and only top.  After a bit of foreplay I climbed on top of him and eased his cock into me. He wasn't very big but very, very hard....He said he wanted my on my back, so I got onto my back and he pulled me to the end of his bed where he could stand, and my legs up in the air .....the angle must have been just right because every stroke was amazing..after only about 2 minutes I shot the biggest load of hot cum all over myself...the sight of it made him cum too..Even though he was wearing a condom I could feel his cum spurting....He must have really been turned on by seeing me cum from his fucking....his condom was filled....

I might be one of the few oddballs who prefer to cum while wanking off. I spurt more that way as compared to autocumming which left me feeling only half fulfilled. On the other hand, I guess I could go for a second round of pounding almost immediately after autocumming since I only spurt a fraction of what I usually would.

I do autocums when I play with my viberator..I don't need it to be fully inserted to feel its cumming.... In less then 5mins.. I think it somehow hit the 'door of cums (g spot) to let it flow out(But satisfaction was not there).. The funny point is that if I wank my cums are shooting high instead of flowing out loh

I do autocums when I play with my viberator..I don't need it to be fully inserted to feel its cumming.... In less then 5mins.. I think it somehow hit the 'door of cums (g spot) to let it flow out(But satisfaction was not there).. The funny point is that if I wank my cums are shooting high instead of flowing out loh

Same here, well not exactly the same.  I don't autocum.  I use a dildo and jerk at the same time.

What I realised is that with a dildo, it flows out and trickles down my dick, but if I have nothing in my butt, it shoots out to my chest.

Yet somehow having something in the hole makes it more intense, although I do like the idea of shooting it far  :P

Anyone have experience of shooting far with something inside?

Guest Guest

I might be one of the few oddballs who prefer to cum while wanking off. I spurt more that way as compared to autocumming which left me feeling only half fulfilled. On the other hand, I guess I could go for a second round of pounding almost immediately after autocumming since I only spurt a fraction of what I usually would.

I think how much you spurt when autocumming also depends on how much precum your top drained from you during fucking. If you precum a lot then you will be mostly dry autocumming but the feeling should still be very intense.

If you are only feeling half fulfilled then you didn't actually autocum. I also have this feeling when the top is not powerful enough with his pounding that even though I felt like autocumming but it was incomplete like being hanged halfway like my friend said 半天吊, 不斷氣,很辛苦的。。。he was a lousy top. I felt like kicking him out of bed not worth my time.

A good top should fuck and fuck and even though I drained a lot of precum he still can push my ass inside until the final autocum I can still shoot a lot. But this type of top very 傷生體 because after that my balls ache for days like somebody had crushed it.

I just watched a video "two chinese bears make love" where the top fucked the bottom over the glass sofa table and collected the precum and autocum on the table. Maybe you should try that to see how much precum and autocum you produce.

I did that a few times with some kinky tops who want to measure how much juices they can fuck out of me. He fucked me for so long until my legs wobble and I had to brace myself on the glass table top. The table mirror images and the side wall mirrors are very kinky to watch as my juices flowed in strings of sticky threads flinging around on the table as he fucked me from behind. After I autocum and he added his cum, my juices are more than twice his volume.

For me that is a test of how powerful the top is.

I find guys who can autocum just by playing their nipples, their nipples shld be super sensitives. Usually guys who have sensitives nipples only can get their dick hard when they play with their nipples.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 month later...

I think for most btms, including myself, to autocum you really need to be super horny. Not sure if anyone autocums regularly but for me I only autocum when I haven’t been fucked in awhile and then I get fuck by a top who turns me on.

For me I get super turned on by being fucked by a sissy top (almost like tranny) with a big cock. The idea of a beefy muscular btm on his hands and knees being rammed by a skinny top, and moaning out loud like a slutty girl is so kinky to me. One time I was being fucked flat face down on my belly by a skinny thai top. His hard cock was poking me just right and my cock was hard as his hips slapped onto my bubble butt making a “piak piak piak” noise.

He was a sissy but his cock was rock hard and he could fuck for a long time. I was so turned on that I wanted to get up into doggie position so I could stroke my own cock. His animal instincts seemed to take over and he pushed my head down onto the bed and used his bodyweight to press me down. Although I was far stronger than him, with his cock in my pussy I automatically sank down. He began to fuck harder and faster and the slapping was so loud.

Suddenly I felt like I was going to cum without touching my cock. I was holding his hands and moaning long and loud. I wanted to delay my orgasm but as he continued to pound away at my hole I could not hold back and came onto the bed face down, spurting my semen onto the mattress. I had tried to stop myself from cumming but I could not hold back. The feeling of being unable to stop myself from cumming was so awesome! What’s more he hadn’t cummed yet so he continued to fuck my hole although I had already came. After he came, he pulled out his cock and flipped me over. He was like oh you came already, and walked off! Felt so slutty but I loved it.

Guest Yututut

I just watched a video "two chinese bears make love" where the top fucked the bottom over the glass sofa table and collected the precum and autocum on the table. Maybe you should try that to see how much precum and autocum you produce.

Do you have a link?

I have only managed to autocum four times so far in my experience … and that was because the angle of penetration stimulated my prostate.

Twice was by doggie-position penetrations.   My cum just dribbled down my thighs.  I cum and cum and cum.  It was so shiok!!   I emptied completely and was so drained.

Once on my back being vigorously f**ked with both my legs over his shoulders … I was playing with my nipples while being f**ked and my dick was flopping all over against my lower tummy as he f**ked me.  I came shooting onto my chest and face.  Also very intense and I was completely drained.  My legs felt so soft after that, I had to rest a while as I couldn't walk. 

Once I was lying on my tummy in bed, my friend quickly inserted a lubricated vibrator into my anus.  He took me by surprised and I was not prepared or expecting any insertions.  I struggled at first but eventually I was overcome by the pleasure building up inside.  He gradually increased the speed of vibration to maximum … I think I came within 2 or 3 minutes.

See this motion picture I can't make up my mind on whether to funk him (I am top and I love this type of bod) or to suck him when he auto cum like that or be fucked like that for the first time of my life. ...

hot...

U shld try both on him. Dun know if the guy is btm or flex, having such a nice bod and got fu*k indeed super hot.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest theya

I came once as a bottom without the guy touching my cock.  I am flex...probably more top but enjoy both...He was a really well built Thai guy and only top.  After a bit of foreplay I climbed on top of him and eased his cock into me. He wasn't very big but very, very hard....He said he wanted my on my back, so I got onto my back and he pulled me to the end of his bed where he could stand, and my legs up in the air .....the angle must have been just right because every stroke was amazing..after only about 2 minutes I shot the biggest load of hot cum all over myself...the sight of it made him cum too..Even though he was wearing a condom I could feel his cum spurting....He must have really been turned on by seeing me cum from his fucking....his condom was filled....

wow , my ass twitched and i precummed when i read and fantasised what you described, thailand is really a alnd of smiles, mainly the smile on the bottom's face after being royally poked by a good Thai "king". LOL

• 1 month later...
Guest Dic Tracy

i f**ked myself with a big 8" carrot on Friday nite. Had a biggest orgasm that i could remember. The autocum lasted much longer than normal orgasm, the cum is like watery glue starch and in huge volume like it an open tap. it happened when i was in a standing position and i felt the carrot rubbing at a certain spot half way up inside. A full insert was able 6+" for it to hit the end of the tunnel so it should be between 3-4". The feeling was indescribable, it came from inside without any sensation from my cock. 

Guest Kenty Cue

contract and release the stress at your ass hole while imaging your favorite guy fucking your ass. 

Then the precum will starts to flow, and can jerk off by continuing the same thing...

It will be most effective when you wear underwear made of smooth garment, that will automatically rub your cock with erection...

Edited by Kenty Cue

Hi,

After several experiment, I have concluded that my bottoms loves to be fucked missionary. This way, he can get to kiss and play with my nipples, if I want, and feels best.

I am wondering if any have any other positions or tips for handling chub bottoms? I believe missionary is best as my cock is curved upwards (he likes doggy too but harder to hit prostate like that).

Any other position that will give deeper penetration or any other things I should consider too?

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.