Male HQ

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)

Guest want_to_know

This thread is really interesting to read, I had a constant hard on while reading it :thumb:

So what is the best way to top someone and make them cum without direct stimulation of their dickies?

• 8 months later...

hmmm

i find myself to be in a contradicting position here...

ok 2 encounters i recall since last year,

first encounter with a boy that i've been chasing for sometime, after a relatively long foreplay i ended up pumping him for about 15 minutes got tired, do oral and continued to pump him for another 20 min so there was about 10 minute break where we both oralled each other... in my mind lasted about an hour... definitely more than half an hour... for all i know it is really half hour only...

he had his back on my chest (i was lying down so he was lying on top of me) as i was pumping him at the last part of that 20 minutes and while kissing passionately i felt some liquid hitting my side of my face. was surprised cos i recall one hand his fingers were running through my hair and the other hand i dun think was jerking himself la...

encounter 2 with my ex, so again long foreplay i was rimming him a lot... lots of passionate kissing same thing after about 10/15min of pumping had to take a short break kissing and oralling him... den like someone here mentioned the lazy top position... hahaha... i was on my back he was sitting on my cock and we were kissing... i was just pumping inside him... and den he said he cannot take it... i thought was pain so i told him to relax as i pump slightly slowly and still kissing... but by then he cummed all over my chest... i was excited to see that and cummed right away...

points to note...

- my dick is much smaller than my ex or the other boy i was wooing... theirs were definitely thicker and bigger than mine.

- 2 different positions so i wasn't expecting it to happen but it did...

- one thing in common was i was very much in love with them... so its not my usual fxxk and thank you goodbye kind of thing...

- long foreplay including lots of rimming and nipple licking something i notice i'd do with my partner(s) only...

- never happened during ONS...

- mental time frame of course felt very long but maybe only half hour la give and take...

- dun think its a size of the top thing in my situation... dun think i was pumping them like no tomorrow also...

- seems like in both scenarios i was lying down also...

Edited by bukitpanjang

hmmm

i (i was lying down so he was lying on top of me) as i was pumping him at the last part of that 20 minutes and while kissing passionately i felt some liquid hitting my side of my face. was surprised cos i recall one hand his fingers were running through my hair and the other hand i dun think was jerking himself la...

. den like someone here mentioned the lazy top position... hahaha... i was on my back he was sitting on my cock and we were kissing... i was just pumping inside him... and den he said he cannot take it... i thought was pain so i told him to relax as i pump slightly slowly and still kissing... but by then he cummed all over my chest... i was excited to see that and cummed right away...

From my years of experience being fxxked (hard), it is likely to cum if dick came from behind the ass rather than the front. People will cum easier if being fxxked from behind as it might be closer to prostate area.

You can try on me .. :P

Hi clubber, don't know leh.. I don't like to be fxxx fm behind.. can't see my BF no shiok.. I like to see him sweeting while pumping me.. more shiok.. I cum more like tat. But then hor if your backside got alot of "meat" then fxxking behind is shiok lor " piack piack " sound ...

Hmm..not all btms can do that. They need to be mentally high and also depends whether the top is able to fxxk and stimulate the prostate. I almost autocummed once before. He is a good top with the right length of dick and knows where my prostate it. However I cannot stand the "high" feeling and i dun want to cum yet, so I asked him to fxxk me in different position.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

In my years of having raunchy sex, cumming is quite the anti-climax as it signals the end of the session.

Auto cumming was as it said, automatic when I was younger. There was more 'internal' strength to release.

Nowadays, as sex is so much less frequent, I seldom have the same experience again...

The only time a top has ever made me cum without me touching my penis was this one who analed me during my massage.

At first, the insertion was painful because his penis was thick and quite long, about 5+ in.

But when he turned me and fxxked me face to face, the feeling was so weird. First time I ever felt such a feeling, like wanting to pee, but yet very pleasurable. He only thrust less than 10 times, each time hitting that spot, when I felt my penis spurting out cum, but not an orgasm. It felt very erotic. Cumming without orgasm, the penis just released the cum involuntarily. I was moaning like a slut with my legs spread apart and pushed to my chest. Each thrust caused more cum to come out. I could not do anything, first time I moaned like a slut and without control of my body.

When he finally made me orgasm fully, the feeling was so intense, that my body shot upwards, and my penis spurted the rest of my cum continuously

I think that was the best fxxk I had in my life.

Guest bluebell
The only time a top has ever made me cum without me touching my penis was this one who analed me during my massage.

At first, the insertion was painful because his penis was thick and quite long, about 5+ in.

But when he turned me and fxxked me face to face, the feeling was so weird. First time I ever felt such a feeling, like wanting to pee, but yet very pleasurable. He only thrust less than 10 times, each time hitting that spot, when I felt my penis spurting out cum, but not an orgasm. It felt very erotic. Cumming without orgasm, the penis just released the cum involuntarily. I was moaning like a slut with my legs spread apart and pushed to my chest. Each thrust caused more cum to come out. I could not do anything, first time I moaned like a slut and without control of my body.

When he finally made me orgasm fully, the feeling was so intense, that my body shot upwards, and my penis spurted the rest of my cum continuously

Pls tell us where you have the good massage, need a good F too.

Through my years of being fxxked (hard). Cumming during fxxking is not a difficult thing for me. If the guy is handsome and my kind of prince, I will definitely cum easy with just a few stroke of his cock inside me.

name='bluebell' date='Sep 26 2008, 01:45 PM' post='92613'

Yeah SO SHIOK that even the most masculine top will turn into a slut bottom. Soon there will be lesser tops and more btms.

In fact, just talked to an uncle why he go sauna so often still patronise those ducks. He said that in sauna is 90% btms mostly acting like they don't like anals and then the rest lazy tops. Only long time can get one good top who can really fxxk him upside down. If there are more tops then who need to pay for ducks so expensive.

Just like gamC, we traded fxxk stories and fingered each other's hole. Tops compare cocks, btms compare whose hole is tighter and his is actually tighter than mine :blush: :lol: Actually he was jealous because I get lucky more often than him or a bigger slut than him. Truth is he is better looking office daddy who's smooth and fair, very in demand. He is just more picky because he has money to choose ducks.

I never seen ppl autocum before until my last visit to 24 Ueno. There was this couple doing it in one of the open rooms and the bottom was fxxked until he autocum, right in the presence of a small crowd. We were like wow.....

Guest -friend-

My former fling can auto cum when he gets analled.

quite a lean cute cuy. he will warn me and said slowly.... when I asked why? he replied that he is too shiok and will cum soon.

so, i realise that some ple are BORN to be bottom. he is one. but from outside you can tell that he is gay. very strange one.

i dont think he will mind me sharing his post here la since we are no longer together. dont scare him... just call him to chat chat 1st

=============

The contact of the person have been removed.

What an evil person you are. What permission do you have to disclose others' contact? Why don't you disclose your no. instead. Anyone who knows you are in danger of having their no. disclosed. EVIL. :twisted:

Gachi

I never seen ppl autocum before until my last visit to 24 Ueno. There was this couple doing it in one of the open rooms and the bottom was fxxked until he autocum, right in the presence of a small crowd. We were like wow.....

I was very surprised to see this was very common. Like they r not shy at all being used in public like some piece of fxxk toy. They r usually quite attractive Japanese businessmen type. Talked to a Japanese and he said these bottom daddies r showing off that they still have the attractiveness to attract a crowd. Here the handsome Japanese businessman is a bigger gay icon than Gmen or twinks. It is have it and flaunt it, don't wait till 70 yo wrinkled then nobody want.

Guest -friend-

do not worry. He likes to know more man.

Sometimes, we still keep in touch, he will let me know even when he goes to buy chicken rice, he will give his own number to the young msian rice seller and he will come to my fling';s hse for drilling session.

Those who have called him can vouch for me that he is very obliging bottom and will take up whatever position the top ordered him to. even when he is in great pain, when he sees his Top enjoying or going to cum, he will bear his tears and continue to let them screw.

This is not a prank la. I am just letting people know that they may befriend him and treat him well if they like him.

if you still think that his no cannot be posted here for him to find a good top to take care of him, then please remove and i will not put his num here again.

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies, but I cannot reveal coz I promised him not to.

But suffice to say, I had that experience twice, and I craved for it a lot after that.

Never had I been reduced to a slut and moaning without my control, and my penis losing control of my cum. The feeling is really delicious :)

Guest bottom

I always cum automatically when I get drilled non stop by a HUNG (guy with huge dick)

Criteria"

:a) Not bad body (not need fabulous)

2) Have at least a 6.5" rod

3) Must be able to stay hard for the whole 1 hr session

4) Can sustaiun and control for 1 hr plus

If I meet him, I can cum and let u see .

No tricks on me pls.

haha was at shogun the other day

and was f**cking this cute chub at the cottage.

he was on top sittin on my cock

n i was playin with his nipples

when he moaned a lil

hugged my body n whispered

"i'm cumming" and autocum.

he wasnt even playing with his dick

the whole time his hands was on my chest.

first time i seen that.

too bad it was too dark to see the semen

shootin out of his cock onto all over my body.

seems like a lot

do not worry. He likes to know more man.

Sometimes, we still keep in touch, he will let me know even when he goes to buy chicken rice, he will give his own number to the young msian rice seller and he will come to my fling';s hse for drilling session.

Those who have called him can vouch for me that he is very obliging bottom and will take up whatever position the top ordered him to. even when he is in great pain, when he sees his Top enjoying or going to cum, he will bear his tears and continue to let them screw.

This is not a prank la. I am just letting people know that they may befriend him and treat him well if they like him.

if you still think that his no cannot be posted here for him to find a good top to take care of him, then please remove and i will not put his num here again.

This is not right. People assume that becaause we btms are very obliging and abused during sex then we are like free prostitutes. That is only during sex. Even if you are a top, do you feel as horny and behave like that after you cum as a top? No more shiok right?

This happened to me years ago also. I joined a small group to tackle one manly guy M. finally we had sex a few times. One day B, another top in the group called me and told me M said he want me to be friend to him also. I didn't want to till M called me up and scolded me for giving him face. Saying don't be acting like very innocent lah after acting CB prost in front of him. So lan lan I had sex with B.

As expect, next C called and these 3 are the tops in our group so give one must give all. After that I was considered one fo the cabors of the group and considered lower class.

It was okay for a while beecause M also took turn with other tops as brothers to share us cabors. Then after a while I start getting strange calls from other men wanting sex and talking dirty to me. I told the group and everybody deny saboing me. Even the kopi uncle asked me for sex! after giving me free kopi. I refused and asked him where he heard about me. He said the group sometime talk louder he hear also.

I of course refuse. He complained to the group and they say I drink the kopi is accepting so cannot refuse. I only drink about 10 glass before last time because he say yandao no need pay. they say that is secret words to ask for sex lah. Must give face if not the kopi uncle will put urine in their kopi.

Die die I go to the shop after closing and that kopi uncle see me naked his saliva and eyes all fall out. He got wife but dont go back sleep mostly to work in kopitiam. He never know so handsome man can also be fxxked like woman better than woman.

After that got even more men asking for sex until I change my phone and disappear from the group.

Lol... It is possible for every btm to cum while being analed. as long as the top's dick stimulates the btms prostate(P-spot" or the "male G-spot) while fcuking him.

In fact, you can just cum by giving yourself a prostate message. without any physical contact with your dick.

The prostate is located 2" (5cms) in on the front wall of the rectum. So a finger can be inserted to feel it (just as the doctor does in an examination). You will feel a chestnut sized swelling which has two halves. As men age the prostate becomes larger so it could be the size of a pear.

Conclusion: same theory as the prostate message, as long as the top is able to stimulate the p-spot while fcuking the btm, auto cum is achievable.

The prostate is located 2" (5cms) in on the front wall of the rectum. So a finger can be inserted to feel it (just as the doctor does in an examination). You will feel a chestnut sized swelling which has two halves. As men age the prostate becomes larger so it could be the size of a pear.

Conclusion: same theory as the prostate message, as long as the top is able to stimulate the p-spot while fcuking the btm, auto cum is achievable.

Damnned, is that why I am so itchy down there nowadays as I grow older? In fact I also noticed most uncles at the saunas are btms too.

I've tried anal a few times before when I was younger and never liked it. Wonder what the fuss is all about and it is better to be a flexi top. Then one day this top just literary raped me because he was bigger and stronger. That's the first time I autocummed and saw stars. Wow now I really understand what those manga meant by seeing stars when getting xxxx.

Because of the stigma of being a btm, I was very discreet. But nowadays I am getting quite open. Just the other day at Toa Payoh, one guy was sucking me off and I guided his finger to my arse. He took the signal and we went to the toilet at the park and he screwed me good.

everytime i have no problem auto-cum when having sex with the big guy (big chest and big arms), sitting and rocking on his hot dickie will sure make me explode my juice onto his big body :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...
After that got even more men asking for sex until I change my phone and disappear from the group.

abit hard to believe... so easy pressure into having sex with stranger....

i asked for my partner also not easy...

Guest unbelievable

i also find it hard to believe... so easy let people Sxxxw????? Might as well charge each person n make some money out of it!!!! Where got give face not give face???? Maybe u really want it!!!

It is the ultimate pleasure if you have experienced a very good and memorable one.

You cannot forget it because it is as though it is burned and hard wired into your brain and you play it over and over in your brain.

You remember the smell of his sweaty body, the odor of his pits, the sound he makes when the flesh smash against each other.

You remember feeling helpless and surrendering fully to this man .

Not long after you want to repeat that same feeling again, but you can never will be able repeat that same high.

IT IS CALL AN ADDICTION. YOUR ARE ADDICTED TO ANAL SEX.

TRY IT ONCE AND GET AN ANAL ORGASM AND THEN YOU ARE HOOKED FOR LIFE. SADD.

Guest BedokBi

Agreed with what U had said. I got a gf now but still miss the intensity of my orgasm with a cock in my ass. Grinding my prostrate while I cum. Also miss the tightness of an ass though my gf is good in the bed also. :)

Agreed with what U had said. I got a gf now but still miss the intensity of my orgasm with a cock in my ass. Grinding my prostrate while I cum. Also miss the tightness of an ass though my gf is good in the bed also. :)

Good luck and cherish this relationship. The secret to any sucessful relationship is not to take people for granted and open communication.

Cultivate and water it like plant aaand watch it grow under sunshine .

You remember feeling helpless and surrendering fully to this man .

Not long after you want to repeat that same feeling again, but you can never will be able repeat that same high.

IT IS CALL AN ADDICTION. YOUR ARE ADDICTED TO ANAL SEX.

TRY IT ONCE AND GET AN ANAL ORGASM AND THEN YOU ARE HOOKED FOR LIFE. SADD.

U can actually achieve that same high but it is so rare that you kept trying again and again. Slowly you started to lower your standards and try more kinky things. U know u are addicted yet u cannot help it. The longer u stopped having sex, the more horny u get.

Then finally u cannot control it and it exploded making u do even more kinky stuff.

Somehow amongst the group they can sense your cb itchy and make u drink till u lose control. Then M,B and C took me to hotel across the road and gangbanged me. I'll be lying if I say I don't enjoyed it. The hunger kept so long inside made me a total slut. But I felt so horrified at myself later.

That's when I got my nickname notnot, 2 not=yes. I say not want sex but after 2nd not I'll lose control from no sex for too long and will even give to kopi uncle.

Like unbelievable says "Where got give face not give face???? Maybe u really want it!!! "

I also cannot explain why. Maybe give face was an excuse as a not, then saying I not want sex with the kopi uncle was another excuse as 2nd not. Yet I ended up naked and bend over the coffee table to let him enjoy.

"abit hard to believe... so easy pressure into having sex with stranger....

i asked for my partner also not easy... " :lol:

Like that also hard to believe then u better not believe addicted to anal sex can make a manly guy a slut. Once addicted, gone case. U must be the decent kwai kwai type who never anyhow have sex in saunas or hotels with strangers. That don't even need pressure only how many u want to do.

There are even more crazy things done by others here that's why I dare to share mine. After kopi uncle, also have his friends taxi uncles and shopkeepers. Wow I never knew there are so many lonely and horny shopkeepers in Chinatown. The poor guys live and work in the shops like slaves. They have their own underground network to find sex. Of course most say they prefer women but no fish prawns also can. I was surprised to be passed around from this shop to that shop. Not many shops but enough to make it interesting sneaking in and out of the backdoors like spies. Most were lousy fxxkers but interesting to hear their sad stories and the delights in their eyes when they enjoyed me. Most will not believe their luck and love to hear kinky stories. Some will give me something from the shop even.

But later some will even start to ask for kinkier sex :lol: when simple fxxking got boring. Can u guess what is their biggest fantasy kinky sex?

That was more than 10years ago when u see groups forming at Hong Lim park and the coffeshops nearby. But then nobody will believe me one, right or not :lol:

Guest -touch-
Hi, bottoms,

Are you able to cum just by being fxxked, with no need for the top/yourself to touch your cock?

If yes, are you able to know beforehand that you are going to auto-cum, or does it happen suddenly without warning?

Are there any conditions that are more likely to make you auto-cum?

Hi, Tops,

Have you fxxked bottoms until they automatically cummed, with no need to touch the bottom's cock?

If yes, does it happen often? When the btm auto cums, does the sperm shoots out as strongly as compared to the btm being masturbated?

Please: Even in matters of sex, nothing can be generalised, you still don't get it? If sex is so predictable, do you think you would have bothered?

U can actually achieve that same high but it is so rare that you kept trying again and again. Slowly you started to lower your standards and try more kinky things. U know u are addicted yet u cannot help it. The longer u stopped having sex, the more horny u get.

Thoroughly believable, I have a friend known for more than 18 years, he prowls at the old Hong Lim park and he often tells me his conquests when encountering guys addicted to anal sex, when the nights gets darker and the crowds get thinner, some people will pick anything with two legs and an elephants trunk between the legs that can get hard as stainless steel and last through the night.

He mentioned threesome, even foursome hookups and end up at low rates hotel along Former Murray terrace Chinese run hotels that closes both eyes to clientales but not money.

The hookups can be quite a interesting mish mash of young , old , studs and femmes (damsels in anal distress),

some even after hookups and explosion goes right back to the park to prowl until the sun peeps from the east or the first morning bus comes.

ah, such is the real world, which comprises people of all taste and talents.

Then finally u cannot control it and it exploded making u do even more kinky stuff.

Somehow amongst the group they can sense your cb itchy and make u drink till u lose control. Then M,B and C took me to hotel across the road and gangbanged me. I'll be lying if I say I don't enjoyed it. The hunger kept so long inside made me a total slut. But I felt so horrified at myself later.

That's when I got my nickname notnot, 2 not=yes. I say not want sex but after 2nd not I'll lose control from no sex for too long and will even give to kopi uncle.

Like unbelievable says "Where got give face not give face???? Maybe u really want it!!! "

I also cannot explain why. Maybe give face was an excuse as a not, then saying I not want sex with the kopi uncle was another excuse as 2nd not. Yet I ended up naked and bend over the coffee table to let him enjoy.

"abit hard to believe... so easy pressure into having sex with stranger....

i asked for my partner also not easy... " :lol:

Like that also hard to believe then u better not believe addicted to anal sex can make a manly guy a slut. Once addicted, gone case. U must be the decent kwai kwai type who never anyhow have sex in saunas or hotels with strangers. That don't even need pressure only how many u want to do.

There are even more crazy things done by others here that's why I dare to share mine. After kopi uncle, also have his friends taxi uncles and shopkeepers. Wow I never knew there are so many lonely and horny shopkeepers in Chinatown. The poor guys live and work in the shops like slaves. They have their own underground network to find sex. Of course most say they prefer women but no fish prawns also can. I was surprised to be passed around from this shop to that shop. Not many shops but enough to make it interesting sneaking in and out of the backdoors like spies. Most were lousy fxxkers but interesting to hear their sad stories and the delights in their eyes when they enjoyed me. Most will not believe their luck and love to hear kinky stories. Some will give me something from the shop even.

But later some will even start to ask for kinkier sex :lol: when simple fxxking got boring. Can u guess what is their biggest fantasy kinky sex?

That was more than 10years ago when u see groups forming at Hong Lim park and the coffeshops nearby. But then nobody will believe me one, right or not :lol:

For me I had fantasized about gay sex for many years. I had fantasies of me being raped, being ravished unwillingly. But in my fantasies, I would always end up enjoying it.

I finally could not stop the temptation and went to visit a home-based masseur I found on this site. It was one of the most exciting experiences I ever had, though I only had a handjob then.

Later, the temptation grew stronger, and I ended up with my 1st blowjob from another masseur. It was the blowjob that got me hooked. I have a sensitive body, and I enjoy losing control of myself as the giver suck my penis and fondle my all over.

The 1st time I had anal was at another masseur. This was a very erotic experience, as I was kinda seduced into it. He teased my penis and body while asking me if I was interested in anal. I lost control of my senses, and said yes. He called another old guy to come over and both of that did it to me. It was the 1st time I cummed without touching myself.

I had numerous experiences since then, and each time I look for a person who can anal me until I lose control of my body. If I can't find, I would go to bathhouses and let others ravish my body in the open. I like to shave my penis nude and enjoy letting people touch and fondle my nude balls and penis. I don't anal there though.

So like notnot said, I just keep going for more and more kinky stuff coz my body wants more and more satisfaction from sex.

The 1st time I had anal was at another masseur. This was a very erotic experience, as I was kinda seduced into it. He teased my penis and body while asking me if I was interested in anal. I lost control of my senses, and said yes. He called another old guy to come over and both of that did it to me. It was the 1st time I cummed without touching myself.

I had numerous experiences since then, and each time I look for a person who can anal me until I lose control of my body. If I can't find, I would go to bathhouses and let others ravish my body in the open. I like to shave my penis nude and enjoy letting people touch and fondle my nude balls and penis. I don't anal there though.

So like notnot said, I just keep going for more and more kinky stuff coz my body wants more and more satisfaction from sex.

How truth! I felt we started the same way.

I tried anal before but did not quite like the pain only tried twice and then gave up.

Like you, I went massage at Bangkok. Chose a strapping young man and he gave me a good massage. He played with my ass with his fingers and I was turned on. I told him if he want he can fxxk me. Then I found out he was queen (later found out Thais for btm is queen and top is king.)

Then he called his friend over and I was surprised because I didn't pay attention while he was using his mobile like what happened to gamC. The older man was heavyset and not quite what I liked. The masseur said he good good king make you feel good good queen. Before I could say no, the man was already condomed up and pushing at my ass and adding ky.

It went in with a sharp pain but he held me tight and stopped. The pain never subsided but he was very gentle sliding in and out.

Before I even got comfortable, another same type of body man came in. I told the masseur no, no and he quickly push the next guy out the door. Not before he looked at me being fxxked. Suddenly I felt like being seen by so many strangers and then so what?, this was not Singapore so who knows and who bother why I had a cock up my ass. I relaxed and widened my legs.

Once I relaxed, he started pumping me in all the different positions and I felt better and better. Until finally in doggie position he was riding over me and suddenly I autocummed. The masseur was excited and babbling something in thais.

After that the top left and I paid the masseur but the fxxk was all free, he said.

The next day was planned for shopping but I was restless and felt empty like I was missing something. Of course I knew what it was but was worried that I get to like it too much. But what the hell, it's my holiday for a long time and maybe not for another long time. I was going to let myself go.

Took the courage to call that masseur and ask for his friend Chai. He said Chai was working but another man Som was better. Okay why not.

Som turned out to be the guy who the masseur push out last time. I was fully dressed for shopping before calling. I can still remember the lecherous look in Som's eyes as he approached me. I stood there with my heart pounding and so helpless as he undressed me. Then he sucked me as he undressed himself.

Then he pushed me onto the bed and rimmed me while I was bend over the soft mattress.Woah...first time any man ever do that to me. Though I tried washing before I was sure I stinked. Yet he was making slurping noises.

When I felt his cock at my entrance I used my hand to feel for his condom. It was there and I relaxed. This time he went in was less sharp pain but still painful.

Before long, he was pounding me in all kinds of position. One was me bending over the dressing table and watching him hug my very white buttocks as he gyrated to vary his strokes. The contrast of his dark skin against my office-worker pale skin was startling. I realized he was nothing much to look at and I'll probably didn't notice him on the street because he was so much like any man on the street. That lecherous look in his eyes as he caught me looking in the mirror at him.

When he threw me on the bed ( I realized that he got rougher and rougher) and as he fxxked me missionary he tried to kiss me which I block with my hands. He was huffing and puffing like an animal. After a few more position changes, we got to doggie again. This time I felt the surge of pleasures from my ass again and autocummed.

Woah 2nd time and still felt crazily good. He cummed soon after. He stayed on top of me as he hugged me tight. He spoke and his english was quite okay because he was a taxi driver. He told me the masseur and Chai and him are good friends.

For the whole 5 days I never left the hotel as he and Chai took turns or together sleeping and eating with me and having sex all day and overnight. Of course I don't autocum each time but boy was I satisfied and exhausted.

Now I'm totally hooked and addicted to anal sex. Difficult and very time consuming to look for tops here. Every chance I got, I'll fly to Bangkok whenever there's long weekend. Lost contact with them long ago. But oh boy don't know what chillies those thaismen took. Never fail to find good ones who will look at me lecherously when pounding me silly. Even learnt to say I queen you like fxxk me without cringing and watch their face light up. But I cooled down a lot recently. Guess age is catching up with me.

Very erotic metoo

Let me tell you my first anal experience in detail.

I was having a massage with this masseur, and when he started massaging my buttocks, I started to react (I have a sensitive body), soon he was fondling my anal crack and I was moaning as he caress my anus. He saw that I was lifting my buttocks up high and started to attempt to suck my penis while i was in that position. It was difficult, so he got me to turn over and started sucking my penis, which was shaved nude. He said he like it very much and like my smooth body, and I was moaning away as he continue to suck and touch my naked body.

Then he fingered my hole and asked me if I was a top. I said no, he asked me if I have been analed before. I said no. He asked me want to try, he has a friend whose cock is not too huge and good for beginners. I hesitated, as I was fearful of the idea of being analed, but he sucked me again making me moan, then stopped and lightly touch my penis with his fingers, making me arch in pleasure. He asked again, I was delirious with pleasure and being teased by him. I said yes.

I heard him call his friend, said his customer wants to be fxxked, said young customer.

Then he told me his friend is coming in 30 mins, and he sucked me for a moment again to make me high and stop me from changing my mind.

He continued with his massage, and then left me lying there face up with nothing but a towel covering my body, while he went to open the door for his friend.

When his friend came in, he pulled off the towel to reveal my naked smooth body. I could see he is a middle aged man, small-sized, but his eyes were filled with lust as he stared at my body.

He fondled my body all over and made me high again before he positioned himself. Though his cock was small it was still painful, but as he continued I begin to enjoy the sensations, and spread my legs wider. He was much smaller sized than me, so I think the sight of a tall young guy being spread apart with my legs being raised close to my head, and being fxxked by him, made him really horny.

Then I heard the door open, and the next moment the masseur was in the room watching me get fxxked, the thought of being watched while I was in such a slutty position made me really high, my legs wide apart and being pushed up to my head as the guy fxxked me.

The next moment, the guy came out and the masseur joined in the fxxk. It was a surprise and the thought of 2 men sharing me between them was really hot. I was moaning and groaning and they were enjoying making a tall young guy a slut, asking me if I am enjoying it.

I did not exactly auto-cummed, but I was at the brink of cumming when the masseur cummed. I stopped my penis from cumming by holding it back very hard.

The other guy then took over and fxxked me senseless, his rough hands fondling my smooth flesh all over, when he finished, all it took was for the masseur to squeeze my penis one time, and I erupted in a very powerful orgasm I never had before.

Needless to say, I went back there several times and had the following experiences:

- The guy above fxxking me in a doggy position. He told me later he loves my smooth body

- Another old guy that fxxked me twice, once in the doggy position and he cummed, then fxxked me again in the missionary position.

- 2 other guys that shared me between them, asking me who is the better top.

Very erotic metoo

Let me tell you my first anal experience in detail.

Needless to say, I went back there several times and had the following experiences:

- The guy above fxxking me in a doggy position. He told me later he loves my smooth body

- Another old guy that fxxked me twice, once in the doggy position and he cummed, then fxxked me again in the missionary position.

- 2 other guys that shared me between them, asking me who is the better top.

Hehe hot story.

I had my wild days too. Ended up being passed around a half dozen men because they passed my weakness secret around. Yeah, try a few times and use flattery and I like playing hard to get but actually love being forced and almost raped.

It was quite fun to be stalked by a stranger for days. But I'll still play hard to get until one day I felt like it then I'll pre-lub and I'll walk into a dark backlane. My heart beating like mad wondering if he will actually do it to me.

Then he will rush over and push me to the wall. Pull down my pants and twist my big tits. I'll freeze and literally let him rape me. Felt twice the excitement than plain anal sex.

After that, I was considered freely available for sex. One advantage as a bottom is that I can service a few men in one day but the tops can only shoot once a day. I don't have to cum, just by being fxxked rough was exciting.

Like you said, they asked who was the better top. I told them easy...whoever made me cum score 5 points. Whoever make me autocum score 10 points and get first priority. I always make sure I autocum at least once for each man to let them score max points and roar like some proud lion.

That was what they liked about me. I let them have as much fun as they want with me. Unfortunately 2 of them started getting jealous and wanted to pao me. I don't mind when they pao me overnight and fxxked me all night but they started quarreling with others.

Finally one day I had to stop when the 2 of them started taking Viagra. What used to be 15 to 30 minutes of fxxk now take more than an hour. I started getting sores that never had the chance to get better. I was sore and yet they still want to poke me. It made me feel that they were heartless men who care more about sex than me.

My hole was swollen and gaping open they still think I was sexy. We had progressed to the stage where they also don't need to cum but they just like poking me and using me.

• G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.