Jump to content
Pulse  Clinic

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)


Guest want_to_know
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Fif said:

I experienced autocum and fucked other bot cum out few times.

 

 

For top, to make bot autocum, you should have a thick cock or a good skill. The thicker the cock is, the higher chance autocum happens. When I fucked a guy, he was quite loose, I don't have that thick size either, I had to probe his hole to find where his g-spot was with different positions, and angles. Every time I thrusted, I checked his feeling, asked if he liked this angle, or listened to his moaning. I didn't just thrust a straight line, I twisted or stirred my cock inside his hole. After trying few angles and positions, I pounded hard and fast to that angle. If I see his cock automove, or lick precum, this may be his g-spot! Sometimes, speed does not require. I was fucking him in missionary position. I thrusted his hole slowly, pushed deeply inside, then totally pulled it out, he suddenly auto cummed! Another one is in cowboy position, I hold his hips and fucked him up. He suddenly moaned very loud and said gonna cum. It made me too excited, I also cummed while looking he shooting his cum on my body.

 

 

For bottom, I only had chance to get fucked few times, but half of them I autocummed! I knew which positions or angles are less painful for me, and I talked to the top. I also could slowly adjust the angle by shifting my ass a bit to enjoy it more.

One time I played with a top with avg size of cock, his skill was fucking good, he fucked me for half hour. He lifted my legs and placed it on his shoulder, pounded hard and fast, then I auto shot my cum on my chest after a while. He also shot his juice on my body.

Few more times I played with fucking big and thick Malay cocks. It was so good feeling when a big cock pounding my hole. We changed lots of positions, I was so sensitive and had to rest for short while because I didn't want to stop yet. Every single thrust was so amazing, even in slow or fast speed. My cock kept dancing with lots of precum! I was feeling so hot on my lower abs, I could feel the juice inside me was moving and overflowing on my dick head. It's about to explode! When the top held my hips, lifted my legs higher, I was very very close, I moan to him: "Fuck i'm fucking close! I gonna cum!". He ignored me, he was so close too. His thick hug cock fucked me harder and harder. I naturally squeezed by ass tighter because I wanted to hold the cum flow, but I could not hold it any longer. I screamed, breathed in, my cock was solid rock hard dancing up and down: "Fuckkking, awww I'm cumming!!!!". He pounded harder and rougher! I was still breathing in, hold his butt tight, flexed my muscles and fired many many thick shoots on my chest! He also shot his cum inside (a condom)! All of this fucking awesome feeling happened in 10 to 20 seconds. It was fucking good, I always jerked off again after few hours.

 

The most important tip to me is to understand my body :)

 

 

Read already also get aroused ~ so fucking hot ~!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I ever had fun with a Malay mix Arab guy before basically he slightly smaller than  I do. We meet at the gym where i used to work out. As for me I love to wear tight with my tiny skimpy g string or thong. We have bump few times we just glance at each other but i can see he have nice decent package under his short. He mostly wear those basketball gear jersey I can see his cock is swaying around especially he run on the treat mill as he run beside me before  I cant concentrate his cock jumping around I guess he commando or in loose boxer short. One day as i was doing my chest press  as I take few min to stop than continue he came to me and asked if he can share the machine as the weight I'm on is the same as he is. So from there we start small chat lead to another. We tagged along we went to change together this where i saw his jewel. I just react i don't see it we go to sauna where it all began we get touchy after less  few minutes I took his massive curve with side bearing cock in my mouth. Lucky that time the guy we went to not crowded he even face fuck me few second till we hear someone coming. I asked him if he have any appointment or need to rush somewhere as it was Friday night. He reply over the weekend as i was so horny with cock i ask him if he like to spend his weekend at my place we could have dinner as food delivery watch movies he straight away except it with great smile. He says that let not shower here we shower at your place. Without wasting we change and he request me to wear my gym attire I'm fine with it and i ask him the same thing . As we change I can see his thick cock with low hanging ball. 

 

When reach my place we shower together to my surprised he love to fuck under the shower he rim so well that eyes goes white without any signal he tilt my body while my hand on the wall he just shove his dick inside my ass without any signal. This is where i can feel  that my anal split into two as I can feel something teasing my asshole. He did not removed my g string he pull it to the side i just surrender to him. He say let dry up we continue on the bed this his where he ramp  and banging me like nobody business. The more I moan and please slowly the more wild he can get. All i can remember is that we had good weekend no doubt few of my favourite g string and thong snap but worth. Every push hits my g spot till I had auto cum weekend of course we stop order takeaways and rest and continue to get fuck in living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also auto cum when i been drug raped  (remove by mod).

More detail read my other forum.

I pass out after drinking a beer on a party.

When i awake. Someone banging my ass from behind.

My mind still dizzy and my arse is hurting.

After a while after my mind is clear. I started enjoying getting fucked and moaning. The top did not rub my dick but my dick has rubbed again the bed for few min in this position

 

After 10 to 15 min of fucking he turn me over and i see my rapist is fucking hot.

He is bald bodybuilder body his dick is 7.5inch and 5cm width.

The moment he forced his huge dick in my arse violently i scream for a moment of pain. Then every thing feel awesome when the fucking started. It take less then 5 min and i auto cum

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Daniel
On 9/20/2020 at 6:11 AM, Fif said:
On 9/20/2020 at 6:11 AM, Fif said:

I experienced autocum and fucked other bot cum out few times.

 

 

For top, to make bot autocum, you should have a thick cock or a good skill. The thicker the cock is, the higher chance autocum happens. When I fucked a guy, he was quite loose, I don't have that thick size either, I had to probe his hole to find where his g-spot was with different positions, and angles. Every time I thrusted, I checked his feeling, asked if he liked this angle, or listened to his moaning. I didn't just thrust a straight line, I twisted or stirred my cock inside his hole. After trying few angles and positions, I pounded hard and fast to that angle. If I see his cock automove, or lick precum, this may be his g-spot! Sometimes, speed does not require. I was fucking him in missionary position. I thrusted his hole slowly, pushed deeply inside, then totally pulled it out, he suddenly auto cummed! Another one is in cowboy position, I hold his hips and fucked him up. He suddenly moaned very loud and said gonna cum. It made me too excited, I also cummed while looking he shooting his cum on my body.

 

 

For bottom, I only had chance to get fucked few times, but half of them I autocummed! I knew which positions or angles are less painful for me, and I talked to the top. I also could slowly adjust the angle by shifting my ass a bit to enjoy it more.

One time I played with a top with avg size of cock, his skill was fucking good, he fucked me for half hour. He lifted my legs and placed it on his shoulder, pounded hard and fast, then I auto shot my cum on my chest after a while. He also shot his juice on my body.

Few more times I played with fucking big and thick Malay cocks. It was so good feeling when a big cock pounding my hole. We changed lots of positions, I was so sensitive and had to rest for short while because I didn't want to stop yet. Every single thrust was so amazing, even in slow or fast speed. My cock kept dancing with lots of precum! I was feeling so hot on my lower abs, I could feel the juice inside me was moving and overflowing on my dick head. It's about to explode! When the top held my hips, lifted my legs higher, I was very very close, I moan to him: "Fuck i'm fucking close! I gonna cum!". He ignored me, he was so close too. His thick hug cock fucked me harder and harder. I naturally squeezed by ass tighter because I wanted to hold the cum flow, but I could not hold it any longer. I screamed, breathed in, my cock was solid rock hard dancing up and down: "Fuckkking, awww I'm cumming!!!!". He pounded harder and rougher! I was still breathing in, hold his butt tight, flexed my muscles and fired many many thick shoots on my chest! He also shot his cum inside (a condom)! All of this fucking awesome feeling happened in 10 to 20 seconds. It was fucking good, I always jerked off again after few hours.

 

The most important tip to me is to understand my body :)

 

 

Dude you’re the kind of top I need. I haven’t had a good top in long time. The last time I had was like 3 years ago in NYC. After that were those tops who just wanted to ram their cock in when my hole wasn’t ready yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2020 at 8:09 PM, Guest Daniel said:

Dude you’re the kind of top I need. I haven’t had a good top in long time. The last time I had was like 3 years ago in NYC. After that were those tops who just wanted to ram their cock in when my hole wasn’t ready yet

 

Haha thanks! I was like the top you mentioned, too. There are all kinds of top and bot.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2020 at 2:40 AM, Andrew240577 said:

After 10 to 15 min of fucking he turn me over and i see my rapist is fucking hot.

He is bald bodybuilder body his dick is 7.5inch and 5cm width.

The moment he forced his huge dick in my arse violently i scream for a moment of pain. Then every thing feel awesome when the fucking started. It take less then 5 min and i auto cum

Wow you mind to share your story how you get rape and where. Is it in Singapore or oversea or you into roleplay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been hooking up with this guy in my neighborhood the past few months. Mixed- half ang moh and half Korean/vietnamese in his mid-30s. He has a beautiful pink hole that gets me pervy every time I think about it. 😄 According to him, my dick fits into him perfectly and hits his g-spot every time and makes him auto cum. What I enjoy about playing with him is that we know it is about sex, and no judgements. He can be all slutty with me, and I am happy to oblige and experiment new things. 

 

One of my favorite things to do with him is to insert the vibrator egg thing inside him, to make him relax while I eat and play with his ass. I usually like to play with the different vibrator settings, to keep him on the edge, and watch all the pre-cum ooze out of his dick. Then when I know he is about to cum, I will increase the intensity till he is shooting all over. Then I will rub his cum on my dick and start fucking him with the vibrator on. 

 

I think at this stage the neighbors can usually hear what is going on and he usually syncs his round 2 with me. To me, I think it is great that guys can auto cum. I usually need a hand/ass/mouth to shoot my load. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2020 at 6:11 PM, Fif said:

I experienced autocum and fucked other bot cum out few times.

 

 

For top, to make bot autocum, you should have a thick cock or a good skill. The thicker the cock is, the higher chance autocum happens. When I fucked a guy, he was quite loose, I don't have that thick size either, I had to probe his hole to find where his g-spot was with different positions, and angles. Every time I thrusted, I checked his feeling, asked if he liked this angle, or listened to his moaning. I didn't just thrust a straight line, I twisted or stirred my cock inside his hole. After trying few angles and positions, I pounded hard and fast to that angle. If I see his cock automove, or lick precum, this may be his g-spot! Sometimes, speed does not require. I was fucking him in missionary position. I thrusted his hole slowly, pushed deeply inside, then totally pulled it out, he suddenly auto cummed! Another one is in cowboy position, I hold his hips and fucked him up. He suddenly moaned very loud and said gonna cum. It made me too excited, I also cummed while looking he shooting his cum on my body.

 

 

For bottom, I only had chance to get fucked few times, but half of them I autocummed! I knew which positions or angles are less painful for me, and I talked to the top. I also could slowly adjust the angle by shifting my ass a bit to enjoy it more.

One time I played with a top with avg size of cock, his skill was fucking good, he fucked me for half hour. He lifted my legs and placed it on his shoulder, pounded hard and fast, then I auto shot my cum on my chest after a while. He also shot his juice on my body.

Few more times I played with fucking big and thick Malay cocks. It was so good feeling when a big cock pounding my hole. We changed lots of positions, I was so sensitive and had to rest for short while because I didn't want to stop yet. Every single thrust was so amazing, even in slow or fast speed. My cock kept dancing with lots of precum! I was feeling so hot on my lower abs, I could feel the juice inside me was moving and overflowing on my dick head. It's about to explode! When the top held my hips, lifted my legs higher, I was very very close, I moan to him: "Fuck i'm fucking close! I gonna cum!". He ignored me, he was so close too. His thick hug cock fucked me harder and harder. I naturally squeezed by ass tighter because I wanted to hold the cum flow, but I could not hold it any longer. I screamed, breathed in, my cock was solid rock hard dancing up and down: "Fuckkking, awww I'm cumming!!!!". He pounded harder and rougher! I was still breathing in, hold his butt tight, flexed my muscles and fired many many thick shoots on my chest! He also shot his cum inside (a condom)! All of this fucking awesome feeling happened in 10 to 20 seconds. It was fucking good, I always jerked off again after few hours.

 

The most important tip to me is to understand my body :)

 

 

I get hard by reading this haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2020 at 2:55 PM, Fif said:

 

Haha thanks! I was like the top you mentioned, too. There are all kinds of top and bot.

 

 

yea hottt

 

Got autocum while cowboy riding in his car. Miss that shiok feeling man...like uncontrollable and just have to shoot it out while riding harder hahha.

Edited by fitbi
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Bought a dildo that has a stopper on it base. Inserted into my ass then put on my tights and shorts and went cycling after wee hour yesterday. Not even 15mins riding my bike, I have to u-turn home.

During riding, the dildo kept rubbing my p-spot. Felt more great when moving my buttock around on the seat. Then suddenly muscle started contracting and soon climax. Cannot hold my orgasm and autocum in my tights. U-turn home to clean up. 😁 

First time hands-free autocum....shiok! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Blow away said:

I experienced autocum before when I was rimmed or when the dick pressed against my asshole. There wasn’t even any need to touch the prostate. 

Oooooooh, so kinky. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Automobile
On 6/14/2021 at 9:12 AM, Blow away said:

I experienced autocum before when I was rimmed or when the dick pressed against my asshole. There wasn’t even any need to touch the prostate. 

wow rim also can autocum so clever

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 9:12 AM, Blow away said:

I experienced autocum before when I was rimmed or when the dick pressed against my asshole. There wasn’t even any need to touch the prostate. 

Me too. Haha. The guy who rimmed me was surprised to see my cum all over the floor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest
On 6/14/2021 at 9:12 AM, Blow away said:

I experienced autocum before when I was rimmed or when the dick pressed against my asshole. There wasn’t even any need to touch the prostate. 

Maybe you got too excited?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Bluewhite said:

How? tips pls 

Just watch porn without touching it, lol. It will eventually cum out like piss. 😏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Bluewhite said:

Does it feel good like a normal orgasm since it comes out like piss

Yes. Not in one flow, though, lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Curious

I tried to finger myself for 30 mins. I think I leaked precum about 5 times, but I tried so hard to cum but couldn't. I didn't pay attention to the feeling because I tried to cum but my leg shivered in the end. Too bad I didn't try to enjoy the process instead of trying to cum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BudakFit said:

When you hit the G-Spot sure autocum or sensitive area prolonged 👍👅💦

Have you made any guys auto-cum? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

It all about the skill of the top guy if he know how to ride you and hit your gspot i bet you not only auto cum but you will squirt like firework.

You sound like an expert. Have you made any guys auto-cum? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have had the pleasure of experiencing auto-cum afew times. What I have to say is we have to be very turned on or horny from the start. Also for me, the guy has to hit my P-spot with his hard meat with every thrust. I find it using a hard dildo is easier for me to cum. With all conditions met, I will feel it building up and just flow out without much contractions.

That's my experience so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Curious
6 minutes ago, Highheel said:

I have had the pleasure of experiencing auto-cum afew times. What I have to say is we have to be very turned on or horny from the start. Also for me, the guy has to hit my P-spot with his hard meat with every thrust. I find it using a hard dildo is easier for me to cum. With all conditions met, I will feel it building up and just flow out without much contractions.

That's my experience so far.

Have you ever tried using finger? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Highheel said:

Yup had partners used fingers on me before, I find that a slightly bigger diameter will have more "feel" for me, so a real didi or dildo will do better for me.

Dildo will able to make a guy auto cum. But Everytime I put in it is so painful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Any to share what it feels like when the btm is being fucked right and on track to auto cum?


I am usually erect when being fucked. On occasions where I’m caged there were a few times I dripped precum when being fucked. The sensations have changed overtime from the feeling of a poop is coming to some horny feeling. But the shiok feeling can’t sustain till I auto cum and the sore hole sensation takes over. 
 

I’ve tried toys as well, smaller ones like aneros when manipulated may cause me to drip. But bigger butt plugs and dildos usually just makes me feel damn sore.

 

Need advice on how to become an auto-cum btm. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter