Male HQ

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)

Guest want_to_know

It's true, what GM said. There was a spell where I haven't been fxxked for 3 months on stretch due to very hectic work, and when i had a chance, and was with this hot 6pack abs guy, I autocum.

We were doing it missionary, but he was leaning back slightly while lifting my legs up. He said my eyes were half closed and my mouth formed an O, and i was leaking precum and suddenly i just shot.

It felt indescribable. 2 things - the prostate felt shiok with the pounding, and that nice feeling triggered the cum shots.

Nice feeling I'd like to.experience again.

So far my experiences with guys who autocum falls into the following types.

1. Virgin guys who's never been fxxked.

2. Bi guys who's rarely get fxxked.

3. Flex guys who are more top and rarely bottom.

4. Those who have not had sex for awhile.

5. Those who were very high / sexited after a long foreplay.

Those experience/seasoned bottom guys I fxxked usually don't autocum although they feel really shiok or precum alot.

Yea I experienced it being more intense when I haven't been fxxked for as long as a month. It felt dame shiok. Probably that might help me auto-cum in future. I am quite close to it having leaking out some cum at times. I did wish to experience sometime.

Guest shenderz

Just to share how I am able to autocum everytime. I would lie prone while my top pumps me. I would then move my hip while my top is pumping. Most of the time, my top and I would come at the same time.

• 1 month later...

Thanks crazygolfer.

I am so reluctant to pull myself out from that warm pit...hehe..but i will stay in there...and concentrate in kissing instead....My problem is i will get my climax only after quite sometime after this sudden urge. If i dun control this sudden urge, i would cum within few mins. Then the fun is over so quickly. I will tell my partner first before the fun...and he will work well with me.... :rolleyes:

I'm glad to know that I am not the only one... I have the same 'issue' as you, for me the 'first climax' takes a lot of effort to control. But once that is overcomed ... its all the way. One of my ex-es liked it that way cos it was also his method to achieve his 'auto-cum'.

Like one of the replies here, who mentioned about his partner being able to do so. I think it's also the connection (eg. My ex and I know each other's timing) and psychology(being extremely obsessively attracted to the other party). He could autocum like 1 / 4 encounters but it has to be a very long session.

Another one of my btm partners told me that he prefers curved cocks.. either curve up or down.. he said if the top is experienced enough the top will know what position to take .. which is his preferred scenario cos he doesn't like to take charge during sex. He autocum a few times with me. Not all the time, and I asked why. His response was that bottom are also affected by other factors, just like top, fatigue and tiredness, stress at work does affect his ability to enjoy and 'relax his mind'

1. Virgin guys who's never been fxxked.

2. Bi guys who's rarely get fxxked.

3. Flex guys who are more top and rarely bottom.

4. Those who have not had sex for awhile.

Those experience/seasoned bottom guys I fxxked usually don't autocum although they feel really shiok or precum alot.

This is just a response of my experience .. not to say its right or wrong.

1. Not happened with me, usually if virgin a lot of effort is taken to relax them.

2. No experience in bi guys being btm .. (at least they never tell me they are bi)

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. Experience bottoms can autocum too, one of my fb is very very experienced. And his autocum is very different, it doesn't just burst out like those who rarely have encounters. He will almost like constantly precum for very long, almost like leaking, it will just keep flowing and flowing constantly for minutes even before they cum especially with each thrust. After quite a while .. he may finally autocum .. eventhough it may take more effort than less experienced bottoms

And to add the real experience bottoms even can tell which angle to curve their body and they know how to squeeze their ass muscles. I have even felt where if you are not moving and the bottom can massage your dick when its inside.

Edited by Behrhunter

• 3 weeks later...

Had a great session @ KB, met an oversea undergraduate for session, almost and hour of good fxxking, changing of position.. then i had this urge of urinating feeling or something is about to flow out.. as my top had his whole dick inside me, my back facing him.. his dick was rubbing my prostate..for those btms that had experience auto-cam ... is this the kind of feeling i experienced todae?

at the end i didn't want to tired my top .. just told him is fine that i don't experience auto cum. if not he is prepared to contiune.. :P

Guest region

I had a few occasions with my btms auto-cum when I was still inside them. it was a good feeling as when the btm cum, he will naturally squeeze his ass which created additional tension for my cock.

Sometimes the btm would cum like urinating, that's the cum flow out smoothly, while some shot out and hit the both of us.

Frankly the auto cum cases were rare and few as it takes few conditions.

1. the btm has to be very excited, it helps that the btm has no cum for some days and that built up the excitement

2. auto cum involves using the cock hitting the prostate, so dep on your cock shape, adapt a position that's best hit the prostate, eg if the top's cock curve upwards, missionary will be the best, if curve downwards, doggie may do the job.

3. btm should also help in identifying his eros zone, I would suggest the top to do fingering before the fxxking, the btm can then tell the top which part inside his anal feels the best when being stimulated.

4. Usually prostate is located rather near the anal entrance, so shallow thrust works better

Prostate.jpg

5. Well not having auto cum doesnt mean the end of the world or that the btm is not having fun, relax and understand that not all btm can auto-cum. Sex is more than just the anal thrusting, the fore and after-play matters as well

Woah, really good guide!

for my top experiences, ive made quite a few guys autocum b4.. like 10 maybe? The most recent was this NUS dude. I was really tired at 3am in the morning but he made me go over. We fxxked very long and it was mindblowing for me and for him. He autocame without even me knowing and i was fxxking him half an hour after that. I thought that he didn't came and was soft.. after that he told me "Not everyone can fxxk me til I cum"... too bad we didnt meet again, it was really awesome

The only time I autocum was in a sauna. I wasn't bottom and this guy tot i was. But I just let him play. HE was so skillful that it didn't felt pain and everything and he was already inside. After a short while I auto came but the feeling was so great I actually wanted him to keep fxxking me. But being a gentlemen he didn't and I jerked for him.

Yup..i agree on the last point. I autocummed with this guy after long foreplay. As my nips are highly sesnsitive, it felt damn shiok with the regular lickin and bitin down on my nips. Coupled with his dry humping on my manhole, it sent me thru the roof as my gspot is near the entrance. After some time n i just autocummed. Yes, the feeling is sensational...totally let lose ;)

• 1 month later...

When my bf gives me a wild bang, I usually autocum! Certain positions makes it easier to autocum and some doesn't. The trick is to go with those positions that doesn't autocum till you are ready and then get to the good positions! Depending on how the dick is curved (upwards or downwards) the positions vary. For me when I am lying down facing my partner is the best position (his is curved upwards :)

When my bf gives me a wild bang, I usually autocum! Certain positions makes it easier to autocum and some doesn't. The trick is to go with those positions that doesn't autocum till you are ready and then get to the good positions! Depending on how the dick is curved (upwards or downwards) the positions vary. For me when I am lying down facing my partner is the best position (his is curved upwards :)

that makes sense cos the prostate is located towards the front of your body..

maybe next time i shld do more of doggie and btm facing down.. hehe

Recently in 17 sauna, I fxxked this guy while he was sitting on my dick and he autocumm his 2nd round on my abs. He was squatting and sliding his ass up and down my cock. Later he says that he is feeling that he is cumming, he stopped sliding up and down, so I start a fast up and down movement and vibrating my ass while my cock is in him. The full length of my cock was inside him all the way and his ass was gripping on the base of my shaft. Within minutes of my shaking, he shot his load only my stomach without touching his cock. The expression on his face was priceless and he moan so loud when he shoot and surprisingly, there were so much cum even though it was his 2nd load.

Guest maskon

I did this 2 weeks ago. I was on a webcam website and was being the 'cam-slave'. And e guy asked me to find something to stick up my ass. I didn't have any dildos or anything so I made do with a table tennis racquet that was used previously to spank myself. The table tennis is safe cos it has a laminated coating over it. So I lubed it with body lotion and slowly inserted it in. Lying on my back and doggy weren't as intense as I rode on the racquet. I rode it so hard I felt it hit something hard in my ass. And it made me ooze out cum. It was reallly intense!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, a few weeks ago, I met a guy at his place. We started watching pxxn and then we slowly stripped naked. The guy started caressing me as we watched pxxn, then he started sucking my nipples. It was kinda painful as he started to nibble, but still, it felt good. We started feeling each others' cocks until we were erect. Then we lay down and he continued nibbling my nipples. Our dick lengths were about the same but I was thicker. He went on top of me, and then started pushing my anal button. Suddenly, I felt a strange sensation. I was about to cum! I was wanted to tell him but was afraid he would laugh at me. Then "SPURT!" I came. He didn't notice that I came, and I was shy to say it. It felt good. After that, I jerked him so good, he came. Then we showered together.

So my question is, has anyone came when being fingered?

Hi, a few weeks ago, I met a guy at his place. We started watching pxxn and then we slowly stripped naked. The guy started caressing me as we watched pxxn, then he started sucking my nipples. It was kinda painful as he started to nibble, but still, it felt good. We started feeling each others' cocks until we were erect. Then we lay down and he continued nibbling my nipples. Our dick lengths were about the same but I was thicker. He went on top of me, and then started pushing my anal button. Suddenly, I felt a strange sensation. I was about to cum! I was wanted to tell him but was afraid he would laugh at me. Then "SPURT!" I came. He didn't notice that I came, and I was shy to say it. It felt good. After that, I jerked him so good, he came. Then we showered together.

So my question is, has anyone came when being fingered?

You said he went on top of you and start pushing your anal button? How did he go on top of you? and how he finger you while he is on top and how can he not see u come?

Edited by GachiMuchi

I dont understand the being on top and fingering part as well.

As for the cant see part, I assume they were doing in darkness.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

You said he went on top of you and start pushing your anal button? How did he go on top of you? and how he finger you while he is on top and how can he not see u come?

I think he's visually handicapped. lol.

Guest tan hock gin

Hi Reinbowl,

I only had that happened once during my curious phase. This masseur massage me till I was so relax then start stimulating me till I was on all fours. Next, he fingered my ass gently and it was the first time I cummed w/o touching my dick. Surreal...haha

Itz possible ah,the other day I fingered myself, I also came, my semen jus spurted out suddenly. But it was not really my orgasm, after that then I jerk off. I was also shock when the semen flowed out, but the orgasm feeling was not there though, so I guess I did not really cum

Thats auto-cum, after prostrate stimulation.

I did that to my FB once too. Keep rubbing his little walnut and he was moaning to the high heavens.

Eventually his hard dick started throbbing and cum came exploding out... He felt so fantastic that he started crying... sounds abit drama but all true.

Thats auto-cum, after prostrate stimulation.

I did that to my FB once too. Keep rubbing his little walnut and he was moaning to the high heavens.

Eventually his hard dick started throbbing and cum came exploding out... He felt so fantastic that he started crying... sounds abit drama but all true.

Sounds nice, I wanna try...

Guest leanguy

hmm how come I always cannot feel the walnut when I finger myself..

Guest Overprotected

i have to admit i have never autocum before, it's usually manual labour. it wasn't until recently when i did it with my guy that i achieved this feat. it was a pleasant surprise hahah :) i don't know if i'll ever be able to do it again, but i hope i can.

• G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.