Male HQ

Body Type Discussion : Which Body Type Do You Prefer? How Do You Define Types Of Bods?(compiled)

beef4beef

Which body type do you prefer?  

820 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest CompactDisk

Random question, I had a nice round butt, slim figure and legs but abit of love handles.

When I started to exercise, my butt shrank loads first before my love handles started to go.

Now I'm just another slim guy with a small ass.

How the freaking hell do i get my butt back? Any weight I try to put on goes to my tummy first...

and then there are oddball cases like me that doesn't fit into any category.

i have a thin frame and i appear slim and lanky when clothed. but i also have quite a bit of flab that i can't shake off, namely my moobs and tummy. so i get rejected when i go to Abs for not being lean, and i get rejected at Shogun for not being a chub!

Go to the gym, work seriously hard at it (4-5 x a week, get a trainer), eat right, and you can change your body type. It sounds like you would not have a problem if you really tried.

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Quite difficult to decide as I have been very turned on by very slim guys as well as slightly chubby guys and every types in between. Fo rme the face is super critical - if I look at his face and find him attractive (not necessary othat others find him so) then there is a good chance I will like him, unless he is fat or very skinny! Franckly speaking,  fucking a skiiny and a fat ass are different kind of pleasure!

How about those falling in between the categories?

Unwanted? Hahahaha...

Can leylong sell cheap cheap... :whistle:

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lean toned like what most people prefer.

Muscle beefy type is no longer in eh?

Actually here the poll not true.

More true is see what people want to pay.

Very few lean toned in market because not many prefer.

Muscle beefy many want. You see the China MBs pics you know.

Polling or Talking all no use.

• G_M changed the title to Body Type Discussion : Which Body Type Do You Prefer? How Do You Define Types Of Bods?(compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.