Male HQ

Body Type Discussion : Which Body Type Do You Prefer? How Do You Define Types Of Bods?(compiled)

beef4beef

Which body type do you prefer?  

820 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the purpose of choosing, its the lean toned and the beefy or something in between.

However, I still prefer men who can make me laugh and sleep, two things I lack :-)

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 1 month later...

For me, I prefer (2) Stocky as I always find stocky built guys in undies are such a Huge Turn ON for my manhood.. especially the Butt crack view ...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Slim fit/toned maybe like the manhunt contestants can or not? I do not like stocky guys really a big turn off for me. Or something like water polo guys,swimmers or canoeist?

seems like a lot prefer slim toned than stocky ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Stocky = short n "bak bak" (aka pui pui). No like lor.

How abt stocky refer to short guys but muscular?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

pls defined stocky?

some ppl bui bui also called themselves stocky.

some ppl with tummy also called themsevles stocky

is stocky = overweight type?

pls defined slim tone?

many shamelessly think they are slim toned when they are plain thin or just normal. the body has no definition at all 

Even the person weight n height is near underweight, maybe still depends if the person is skinny until bones n skin, or with some defined toned built although he is skinny?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

Skinny is skinny , skinny is you can see their bone , most still dare to say they have what 6 pacs, that is coz they are underweight , there is no way to call tone , do you accept if someone say they are muscular chub ?

Guest Guest

many so called muscular in grindr and jackd cant even see their abs. just because they went to gym with high body fat, some definition on chest and arms, are not muscular lor

some even tried hard to suck in their tummy for the pic LOL

• G_M changed the title to Body Type Discussion : Which Body Type Do You Prefer? How Do You Define Types Of Bods?(compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.