Male HQ

Body Type Discussion : Which Body Type Do You Prefer? How Do You Define Types Of Bods?(compiled)

beef4beef

Which body type do you prefer?  

820 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

like me i am skinny, i always tell ppl i am skinny from my pic alr can see my bones

From ur pic, ur bod consider skinny? Ur bod still can see defined chest leh. If a person has 6 pax, maybe u can say it is due to skinny, but if a person can see his defined toned chest, cannot be also due to skinny eh?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

From ur pic, ur bod consider skinny? Ur bod still can see defined chest leh. If a person has 6 pax, maybe u can say it is due to skinny, but if a person can see his defined toned chest, cannot be also due to skinny eh?

Skinny or not I dunno. Your pic sure looks good.

cos tt pic is take few months back, now back to skinny :(

• 1 year later...
Guest Muscle Cub

I fall between gym fit and bear.

The bears say I'm too thin.

The gym rats say I'm too fat.

U would think that I won't please anyone, right?

Au contrary, when it comes to sex, they are all very flexible.

I can eat both sides and got big market values.

I've been underweight since childhood and I'm sick of it. Not having a great body will get me nowhere and will not give me any confidence. So I started to workout in June this year and I've gained a few kg. Hopefully in a few months time I will look completely different from now. I know it sounds superficial but when you look good you feel good.

What is the difference between the following types of Bods :

1) Skinny

2) Slim

3) Lean

Answers:

Lean is sporty.

Slim is sexy.

Skinny is sickly.

no i feel like skinny is thin/bony, slim is less bony but still quite thin, and lean is a bit more muscle mass but this mass is much lower than the more built body types. all these types fall into the category that would generally be "underweight" to different extents. does it have anything to do with body fat percentage though? 

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • 6 years later...

totally agree....these terms are used so randomly and then you see the photos.....erm.......guess just be ourselves, but if you are really fit then cross fit, running a mile in 4 minutes, headstands should not be an issue but judging from pics and the gay apps.....questionable.

• G_M changed the title to Body Type Discussion : Which Body Type Do You Prefer? How Do You Define Types Of Bods?(compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Definitely some muscle, obviously works out, not too much fat. I’ve always been super skinny so it’s nice to feel someone with some size to them. Ideally I’d like to have that kind of body too but it’s difficult! Working on it though so hopefully in a year or two I’ll get close!

On 7/4/2022 at 8:48 PM, radiusulnar said:

@Thatguy642 looking at your avatar, if you are skinny I would be morbidly obese 

Haha nah, I mean you’re a big dude and got some good size on you. With arms like that I’ll be pretty happy. 

Guest Try and see
On 7/8/2022 at 10:41 PM, kidster said:

If lean toned is the most sought after based on the poll, why is everyone trying to be as big as possible? 

That's actually a very good question.

One theory is that subconsciously, many gay guys think that they need to be extremely muscular in order to stand out and have a chance of getting a lean and toned guy's attention. 

But they forget that the lean and toned guy may prefer another lean and toned guy instead of a bodybuilder type of guy.

1645285615646.jpg

Guest Guest

To me, it’s all about proportion. Too lean or skinny without muscle is too thin, too muscular with fat is just stocky, but it’s those guys who are lean and ripped with solid muscle mass that are the hottest. I mean who doesn’t love muscles with ripped abs

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.