Male HQ

What Will Happen To Ippt Defaulter Who Receives Saf 264 ?

Guest Raiden Alpha

Hey im a defaulter for 4 times.never attend rt & ippt.and im being called for SAF 264.my last charged was 300+.now i have to go down to mobray road.just afraid will go DB

They really should do a major review and updates on military laws. Times change and so does citizens lifestyle too.i find these laws are too rigid and draconian to keep up with the times.

How to expect male citizens to juggle all their work,family and nation commitments when they fail to even the playing field in the workforce between locals and foreigners?

They should reflect on this issue lest they paid a high political price for it.

Hey raiden,i agree with u..quite hard to juggle work,family etc2.they should really review rhe military law.agreed.but right now i m afraid of the charges im gonna face..sien

Guest Raiden Alpha

Don't worry too much. This is a place where one can go squat in changi chalet just for spitting and throwing litter. The world of righteous folks will understand and stand by you.

They win with law but they lost the people hearts and respect. A hollow victory ,totally pointless.

Guest Guest

About 2 mth

thanks, what if when the new window open i go take my ippt and pass before the charge letter come. when i report for charge, will they still ask me to complete my RT?

Guest Guest

instead of worrying & procrastinating, why dun you sign up at a gym & get a PT to train you.

Aim for a pass first, then exemption, hopefully bronze, then silver monetary awards.

I used to be a regular at RT & I felt like a puppy & the PTI, my discipline master.

Better to discipline yourself by losing weight, eating right & train properly/religiously.

Getting exempted & S$400(2 silver awards) before my last resrvist worked wonder on my self-esteem.

Best of luck!

U got to pay yr fines before getting yr MR cert.

For some, it was only $50 for not taking ippt.

once upon a time, i failed miserably for Ippt and Soc. was made to run again and again in active days.

told myself not to fail running again.

Though i have never gotten Gold, i have been consistent in my results and never attended RT or faced any charges before in my 10yr ippt

• 5 weeks later...

Hey whats ur charge?now i am facing charge on 30 may..dunno what will happen.3 times i go down to cmpb,this one to mobray road at yew tee..im so gonna be dead

Hey, what's your outcome? What was your previous punishment at CMPB?

Guest Guest

dun waste time going for RT......damn slacked and no use at all. my first time failing ippt this year bcos of some reasons.....didnt train and went for RT. was quite surprised, i thought 'Remedial Training' they will push you and train you hard physically. end up most people fuck care attitude, walk all the way during runs and after that only do some statics. same for all the sessions. i pass ippt during the 8th session and was out, cannot imagine waste time going for 20 sessions. cos it seriously wont help at all....

those physically unfit but no health problems, do train up and at least get an incentive pass.....still gt $100

• 5 months later...
Guest Familyman

Hi Fie,

Can I know what is the outcome? I am in the same situation as you and I will be going to Mowbray camp to face charge. If go DB how many days?

• 5 weeks later...

3rd time is usually up to 7 days or 300$ fine iirc (don't have the guidelines on hand) by default, subject to aggravating (bad attitude, multiple case histories) or mitigating (remorse, compassionate reasons) factors. If you have a good relationship with your CO/OC you could try calling unit and ask if they can bring the charge over to be handled by the unit instead. Usually that means you'll get off with a lighter punishment.

4th and onwards is very likely DB. Please just go attend IPPT, fail then either complete 20 sessions or get an excuse/waive your remaining RT liability (not enough time) through unit. Units have been told to come down hard on IPPT/RT defaulters, just be safe and don't default!

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Toiii

I kept postponing the summary trial~and i just wondered what happen if my summary trial is after my called up reservist??will i be held back during my reservist training???pls advised

I kept postponing the summary trial~and i just wondered what happen if my summary trial is after my called up reservist??will i be held back during my reservist training???pls advised

From my experience during reservist, the summary trial may be conducted by your unit CO during your in-camp training.

• 6 months later...
Guest Just a passerby

Sign up gym. You pay ah. Some people just talk easy. With not much on your mind,yes is easy to say such a thing. Or pay a fee and figure a few months later that could have help you in your daily needs more.

Cause you probably left the part of starting give your parents money as allowance or maybe your kids education. Or loans that are much more needed. Or maybe a house that needs you pay for years.you count everything you pay for your gym. That money will do better making your love one more happy by getting something they always wanted. Rather than think i need pay gym this month. Short of money. Scrimp and save here and there. Not as if when you gym you dont indugle in unhealthy stuff. If you make so much noise about time management. Go run at the park got diff. Is jus you need to pay something so you have a reason to do it. And not everyone earns a damn good sum of money every month that can afford for them to throw it away jus like this. In any case. Before typing something next time. Dont think in your own shoes. Think of people all around. 5million people in singapore. Do not have the same life.

• Guest locked this topic