Male HQ

Anal Bleeding After Sex + Painful Anal Sex + How To Enter Bottom So He Not Pain Or Bleed? + Side Effects of Anal Sex (compiled)

fraser

one position that will help is the bottom on top (puns intended) position.

- top lie down

- btm lower himself onto the top's dick

Lub will definitely help. this position allows the btm to adjust himself and control the pentration speed.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Maybe Poppers can help to ease the "pain" ?! :D

Some Asses are "temperamental" type who creates a Situation/Challenge for the TOP to operate the Ass smoothly. In this case (Pain-Ass), it require both parties to be patience(if no time constraint) & much longer foreplay (esp. The TOP should continue to arouse the BTM by targeting at the various sensitive spot of the BTM) ....plus gentle fingering with short intervals, & of course, prepare to apply more LUB :P

Hary

Edited by harylok

I want to try getting ass-fxxked,

i already got my cock sucked once by a guy.

But i'm scared of the pain also. Haha.

Haha, there are only 2 types of men who will dare try anal sex.

1. Contrary to what the straights believe, some gays don't do anal because of the taboo. Only the "bad 坏" gays who seek maximum pleasure from sex will try it.

2. Also contrary to what the public believe, some straights will do anal sex but through fingering by a female, again only the "bad 坏" men will do it to maximize pleasure from sex. Because of social taboo, only "bad 坏" woman will do it to her man. And oh brother, is he hooked to her or what. Both of them will never tell because the taboo is on so many levels. It is worst than being gay in the closet. You won't even hear naughty sites like Sam will not talk about it even though they will talk about gays.

The prostate will produce pleasure whether you are straight or gay. The big taboo is that kind of g-spot is supposed to be reserved for women. But for a man to taste this forbidden fruit, the price is pain physically from the penetration and psychologically. If not for the pain that is so often exaggerated in comedies ( taboos make the best comedy materials), then almost all men would already tried it.

Imagine if it is place right beside the penis and shaped like a penis then you you will have penis. And like what most religious nuts will tell you, "touching your penis this will make you blind in one eye but touching your prostate will make you blind in 2 eyes", will you still do it?

Well hell, yeah we still do it like we all still masturbate.

But... put the prostate back inside and reachable only through the usually dirty back door and maximum pleasure guarded by the pain of penetration, will we still do it? Yes for majority of men but this time we don't talk about it much. Considered too dirty in too many levels.

Pain is unavoidable unless you have lost control of your pc. Just need to make it bearable for most. If he looked anything like the thai pm then anytime I will open wide for him...hehe...see how we forgot about the pain when the right stimulant comes along? Like the "bad 坏" woman would say she can turn any man "bad 坏". That was how Angela Jolie won Brad Pitt from the goody girl Jennifer Aniston.

fxxk btm every month, recently he complaint I very hiong, go in he very pain.

I thought last month he pretend but this month I think he is serious. Wonder what can be wrong.

KNN, he already told u too hiong. If u only service him one month 1 time, his hole sure very tight if he no other men. U must sayang him slow slow, he so faithful to u.

My ah tao also very hiong but he fxxk me song song every week till I lobang open can take it. Then one time he on holiday 1 month then come back, immediately he say missed me want to sayang me. He damn hiong like long time no sex but I already tight so damn pain until i want die. KNN he only care he song not care I die. Tell him I pain he say why this time I complain like girly one. Make me regret let him play my backside.

LOL such an interesting post. But i like a hiong man to fxxk me until i pain pain. Imagine is fun. Not try for real.

Wonder if the fantasy is making real sex suck for me. I fantasize rough sex which turns me on. But in real life i scare pain.

KNN, he already told u too hiong. If u only service him one month 1 time, his hole sure very tight if he no other men. U must sayang him slow slow, he so faithful to u.

My ah tao also very hiong but he fxxk me song song every week till I lobang open can take it. Then one time he on holiday 1 month then come back, immediately he say missed me want to sayang me. He damn hiong like long time no sex but I already tight so damn pain until i want die. KNN he only care he song not care I die. Tell him I pain he say why this time I complain like girly one. Make me regret let him play my backside.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

There definitely gonna be pain when a dick is entering an ass. Always, i gonna push my head into the ass and let it rest and for the btm to get used to my dick before pushing it in slowly. Gonna use lot of lub as well. There gonna be times when the btm always struggle and inserting my dick can be difficult, though i am very huge built. The best gonna be pinning the btm down with his ass facing u, letting him grip onto my dick and push in the dick in one smooth motion. sometimes, a quick pain is better than a prolong pain.

• 1 year later...

Well, virgins will usually bleed if they never had anal sex before, because the skin around your anal opening may have torn during sex. The bleeding would also depends on the how big the tool entering the virgin hole. The bigger the tool, the bigger the tearing of the anal hole.

Therefore, it is always good to do lots of foreplay to "loosen up" virgin holes before plunging a huge tool into it. Using the fingers from a the smallest to the biggest or from 1 finger to 2 fingers, etc., it can help to loosen up the anal opening if you do not have any dildos or sex toys. Alcohol is also a good relaxing agent although too much of it can cause ur erection to head south. If the pain is big enough to make you scream bloody murder, it means your top isn't doing a good job of loosening you up.

If my bottom scolds me for causing hurt to his ass. I will tell him that every time it hurts, it will make him remember me. :twisted:

i did not bleed when i had anal sex for the first time

maybe my partner's dick is not big enough... or my partner did a good job in making me relax

but is it still normal to experience bleeding after your first time?

Whether it's ur first time or ur Nth time getting fxxked, there will always be a possibility of tearing of the skin during sex. Because it has to do with fitting the size of the dick and the hole. Moreover there will be lots of friction generated when actions heats up.

Usually during the heat of the moment, you won't know that ur ass has tear. It's only after the pleasure that u realized that it hurts.

Whether it's ur first time or ur Nth time getting fxxked, there will always be a possibility of tearing of the skin during sex. Because it has to do with fitting the size of the dick and the hole. Moreover there will be lots of friction generated when actions heats up.

Usually during the heat of the moment, you won't know that ur ass has tear. It's only after the pleasure that u realized that it hurts.

so should i be worried?

Well, virgins will usually bleed if they never had anal sex before, because the skin around your anal opening may have torn during sex. The bleeding would also depends on the how big the tool entering the virgin hole. The bigger the tool, the bigger the tearing of the anal hole.

Therefore, it is always good to do lots of foreplay to "loosen up" virgin holes before plunging a huge tool into it. Using the fingers from a the smallest to the biggest or from 1 finger to 2 fingers, etc., it can help to loosen up the anal opening if you do not have any dildos or sex toys. Alcohol is also a good relaxing agent although too much of it can cause ur erection to head south. If the pain is big enough to make you scream bloody murder, it means your top isn't doing a good job of loosening you up.

If my bottom scolds me for causing hurt to his ass. I will tell him that every time it hurts, it will make him remember me. :twisted:

GachiMuchi,

are all tops thinking alike? ;)

I loose my virginity because he use alcohol on me until I mabok mabok let him fxxk. It was damn pain I have to drink somemore. He pushed me flat on bed and fxxked me from backside. After he cum I also mabok mabok go sleep. Tomorrow I feel so pain and he very happy I got 落红 because I bleeding. Then he also tell me he is forever my tarpor nan I must always obey him in bed.

Actually he is always very rough and I always must drink before sex. After one month of pain, I hide away from him. I only try bottoming a few time for 2 years and not like it so I become flexi top. I only bottom because no choice if the guy will not want to sex with me.

Until I meet my first ex-bf. But I never 落红 for him but he very good top fxxk until I addicted to fxxking because of he first man to make me autocum. After that I shameless always phone him for sex.

Everytime I have sex I still think of my tarpor and my ex-bf :lol: Last time we still in contact after we seperate and when they phone me I always have to go let them fxxk because I cannot forget them and always want to serve them because they train me to enjoy anal sex until I addicted.

GachiMuchi,

are all tops thinking alike? ;)

I loose my virginity because he use alcohol on me until I mabok mabok let him fxxk. It was damn pain I have to drink somemore. He pushed me flat on bed and fxxked me from backside. After he cum I also mabok mabok go sleep. Tomorrow I feel so pain and he very happy I got 落红 because I bleeding. Then he also tell me he is forever my tarpor nan I must always obey him in bed.

Actually he is always very rough and I always must drink before sex. After one month of pain, I hide away from him. I only try bottoming a few time for 2 years and not like it so I become flexi top. I only bottom because no choice if the guy will not want to sex with me.

Until I meet my first ex-bf. But I never 落红 for him but he very good top fxxk until I addicted to fxxking because of he first man to make me autocum. After that I shameless always phone him for sex.

Everytime I have sex I still think of my tarpor and my ex-bf :lol: Last time we still in contact after we seperate and when they phone me I always have to go let them fxxk because I cannot forget them and always want to serve them because they train me to enjoy anal sex until I addicted.

All that talk about , losing virginity and blood letting would drive most hugry tops mad with rape desire, all tops must be very lau nuah to top a first timer or exploring virgin territory .

But those that ruo hong in anciet times and not too far ago in Singapore history , Ang pows were given to virgins ad their conquerer of virgins for the pain and bleedind to asuage the sore ass or cut hole.

Those not given ang pow must surely been screwed figuratively and physically too

No aqng pow received ah, we must revive this tradition

All that talk about , losing virginity and blood letting would drive most hugry tops mad with rape desire, all tops must be very lau nuah to top a first timer or exploring virgin territory .

But those that ruo hong in anciet times and not too far ago in Singapore history , Ang pows were given to virgins ad their conquerer of virgins for the pain and bleedind to asuage the sore ass or cut hole.

Those not given ang pow must surely been screwed figuratively and physically too

No aqng pow received ah, we must revive this tradition

Seriously?

fxxking virgin boy is the most troublesome event for tops [or for me actually]

The virgin usually will feel very painful even if your dick is just size of 2 fingers therefore the top has to do a lot of "relaxing" work.

My experience is I have to stay hard and still for a long time so that the btm can adjust his hole into my cock.

Which is totally not fun at all.

Traditionally why ppl like virgins are becos they suppose to be "Virus" free and "tight".

It really have nothing to do with better fxxk.

I prefer experience btm whom knows how to use his ass to please my cock over a virgin.

but whores do scare me a lot......lol

Seriously?

I prefer experience btm whom knows how to use his ass to please my cock over a virgin.

but whores do scare me a lot......lol

which is why str8 and gay men would rather have a virgin unexplored forest to be disease free and shiok ness

which is why str8 and gay men would rather have a virgin unexplored forest to be disease free and shiok ness

I was virgin ntil my bf fxxked me the first time. I felt extremely painful and bleeding badly so he has to be very patient and penetrate very slowly. it took us two nights before he could successfully inserted his whole dick inside me and eventually shot his load of sperm inside me. Although he said it was very troublesome to fxxk a virgin (I was his first virgin boy) but he had also admited that it is worth it. He discovered that virgin ass hole is tight and also that give him best sensational feeling. He is also proud that he got my first time. 15 years already we are still together and he still sayang me a lot because he is grateful that I gave my virginity to him. He always said he could never forget the shiok feeling fxxking my virgin boy ass hole. I am glad that I had given my virginity to a man I love and he treasure me so much.

Though his tool is big and had given me a hard time during the first week but all is worth it. He loves me so much that he supports me ever since we live together as couple.

• 1 month later...

I guess sometimes the love for someone is greater than the pain. My first time, I was so much in pain but i didnt want him to know and let him enjoy himself, to me I was sharing my love. He keep asking me " are you alright" I could say to him NO, it is painful but I just said to him, " yes i am fine", and when he hears that, he kiss me and goes in deeper and each time it does that it was so painful, but I love him. We are still together and every time we do it, it remind us the First Night.

The next day I was in so much pain that I can hardly walk, i was slightly bleeding but the looks on my bf face, just got rid of the pain. The next day he did again, I wanted to say no, but I know he enjoyed my love so much that he wants to do it. This went on for a week!! So you can imagine how painful it was, but I love him and that all matters!

I guess sometimes the love for someone is greater than the pain. My first time, I was so much in pain but i didnt want him to know and let him enjoy himself, to me I was sharing my love. He keep asking me " are you alright" I could say to him NO, it is painful but I just said to him, " yes i am fine", and when he hears that, he kiss me and goes in deeper and each time it does that it was so painful, but I love him. We are still together and every time we do it, it remind us the First Night.

The next day I was in so much pain that I can hardly walk, i was slightly bleeding but the looks on my bf face, just got rid of the pain. The next day he did again, I wanted to say no, but I know he enjoyed my love so much that he wants to do it. This went on for a week!! So you can imagine how painful it was, but I love him and that all matters!

Sigh, my first time was only pain and bleeding, not with bf but someone who's only interested in fxxking a manly guy just for the thrill of hunting down a prey. He was not gentle and really fxxked me long and hard because he was so thrilled to finally tricked me. I didn't like it and didn't like him for tricking me. So no more 2nd time.

I told him I was a virgin then and he told me he suspected it. He was so proud to have taken my virginity. I felt so stupid and used upon hearing him said that. But recently don't know why I met him a few times at Shogun so bad luck. I avoided him because he still thinks he is very special to me. The truth is that no matter what, he is always my first. Though it happened more than 10 years ago we both still remember that night no matter if it was good or bad even though there was no 2nd time that time.

Now that I am not that innocent anymore, I suddenly have this kinky strange idea of re-enacting that first time with him because when looking back now it didn't seem that bad. I even wrote this note "Re-enact the first time, meet you again at..........." which was where the first time happened and wondering if I should hand to him when he chases after me again at Shogun :lol:

Anybody have this type of "victim" syndrome before?

Guest Flyagain

Reminds me of my first time too... To my first ex bf. It was so painful but I endured it. No bleeding but after that I felt sore for at least few days and the feeling was like he was inside me all the time. The feeling was great. And I wanted it again and he was worried I couldn't get enough and let other guys screw me. But of course e feeling was unique. But now.... Hole tighter after many years of "no entry" sign. Conversion to top... But still dun really enjoy anal. Unless there's love involved and not jus plain sex

Guest constipation

i need some help too, i do not have any bleeding after my first but i simply could not shit at all for the next 4 days (its usually v smooth for me) and there's lots of farting. anything wrong with me?

• 1 month later...
Guest TheWhiteSwan

Somehow, I wished I had waited to give my first time to my future bf. But I didnt cuz I was too in the mOment with sumone else, and the thrill to experience it the first time was overwhelming and yet nerve wracking.Lost it very very recently . now I feel guilt ridden n kind of depressed. But the guy who I lost it to seem like a nice guy.. It's really awkward since I no longer can refer to myself as a virgin. And yes there was a little bleeding.

Somehow, I wished I had waited to give my first time to my future bf. But I didnt cuz I was too in the mOment with sumone else, and the thrill to experience it the first time was overwhelming and yet nerve wracking.Lost it very very recently . now I feel guilt ridden n kind of depressed. But the guy who I lost it to seem like a nice guy.. It's really awkward since I no longer can refer to myself as a virgin. And yes there was a little bleeding.

for goodness sake, u r not a woman and staying as a virgin is not highly valued in gay circle.

Staying a virgin isn't exactly valued, but I think it's human nature to find someone untouched hot.

I fantasize about having my first time with my man and telling him to be 'gentle with me', yet knowing he's going to be rough. :twisted:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest TheWhiteSwan

Sorry for repeating the post, was clumsily posting it thru my iPhone. Well guest ,I dun care whether it is valued or not by others, it's something that i personally value myself. But than, what exactly defines virginity anyway , there's so many interpretations to it.

And darkflame, yea I always fantasize abt that haha. U seem to be leaning more upwards the btm

Role.

Maybe it depends on each person and how "fragile" and tender the ass area is lo. Some pple might bleed but some may not. I think even for some pple, even shit also can bleed. Haha.

• 3 weeks later...

HELP!

the top of my ass very very raw with spots on blood... think the top that did me tired to open to ass to big..... haizzzz....

how can i get it to heal faster? not willing to have sex till it gets better...

apply some antiseptic cream and also to paste a "No Entry" sign for at least 1 week.

• 1 month later...
Guest Bottom

The side effects of frequent anal sex is you will lost your interest to top people again and will always looking for people to enter your hole, like a prostitute standing at Geylang to wait for customers to call you. The different is you won't be paid for offering your hole,and you have to thank them after the banging because he choose to bang you out of so many bottom competitors.

Guest bottom2

The side effects of frequent anal sex is you will lost your interest to top people again and will always looking for people to enter your hole, like a prostitute standing at Geylang to wait for customers to call you. The different is you won't be paid for offering your hole,and you have to thank them after the banging because he choose to bang you out of so many bottom competitors.

worse is your hole become so big it look like a cb. You need rougher sex because u want feel more and u look for rougher men. There are more bottoms then top you have to be even more thick skin than Geylang prostitute and get poked in public for top to test before he take u inside room and bang u so much noise until whole sauna hearing u.

Even if u r manly good looking, u also let uglier man play u like toy.

But if u have money then the best. u go Bangkok, Taiwan and China and pay very nice men to bang u no need to go sauna in Sg. Bangkok so cheap my straight friends also go every month. I not rich I go 6 months one really paradise because thai men like chinese a lot. Saunas, cinema, massage, toilets, parks all so man many men. But be bottom also good because no need to cum everytime. The tops on care to bang and bang and cum not care about u cum. Sometime I get bang 4 or 5 time a day also never cum. no need cum still Very shiok because got whole body feel so sensitive when banged.

Guest Guest

Kena bang so many times also didn't cum? Is the top skill so lousy or you are too difficult to make u cum? Tot heard many pple at least kena auto cum while getting bang?

What are the common side effects of frequent anal sex? I heard it causes piles (btm), isit true?

Lets share so that we can all take precautions and know what to look out for..

=)

Anal sex is definitely the MOST dangerous kind of activity any individuals can do to themselves with or without the help of another/others.

The mildest possible risk associated with frequent anal sex would be the anus bleeding, as some would call it hemorrhoid, and some tops really do enjoy it when they finally succeeded in penetrating you till you bleed, they will keep going faster and faster because it gives them the sense of superiority and makes the whole sexperience memorable because all the tops enjoy the idea of a wild rough rape. Worst, you will have anal cancer because of the HPV virus your top carries because you like it oh-so-much to feel the warmth of the cum in you.

Some anal sexperience may also cause:

• headache, especially the morning after a night out drinking much with some random guy you met in a bar/club and you're being taken home.
  • nausea, this is especially caused when the guy who has just plowed you without condom pulled out suddenly and told you to suck it like a bitch, he couldn't find any better ways to tell you just how messy you're down there, so he's educating you by action.
  • insomnia, it happens when you're really sleepy, but somehow you're being taken home by a 'gifted' guy.
  • dizziness, some guys like it to flip you over and over on bed within less than 1 minute and the sensation is similar to when you're riding on a roller coaster.
  • anxiety, this will only happen when you're a virgin and you love huge cock, you want it so fxxking much but also quite scared of the unfortunate possibilities that could happen.
  • diarrhea, please refer to the nausea part of explanation.
  • skin rashes, all the tops like to spank butt, cockslap your face, and everything else.
  • abdominal pain, you have never attended any yoga classes, but your top expects some acrobatic sex stunt is what caused this.
  • fatigue, you met a top that took 3 viagra pills before your romantic dinner and movie date.
  • sleepiness, all the tops like to see their bottom cumming on their stomach again and again, this is another thing that tops take pride on.
  • weight gain, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080909151718AAL1QBn
  • allergic reactions, this is one of the worst side effects when it comes to anal penetration, your body might be allergic to the protein that the freshly ejaculated cum carries. This will cause nonstop bleeding from your eyes, ears, mouth, nostrils, and anus. Extreme cases of allergy have been reported of sudden overkill >9999 HP.

Some other psychological side effects based on scientific study includes hyperactivity concentrated inside the anus, sudden and frequent mood changes from the eagerness of the next intercourse, depression due to bad hair day and you're out of cucumbers and carrots, hallucinations and cock-starvation similar to that of drug addict's when you're really really craving for a cock up your ass, and suicidality from sexual offer rejections, because you will sound more and more like a cheap slut as you go, then you're being reckless by trying to fit glasswares into your anus.

Other than any possible risks that have been mentioned above, anal sex is oh-so-fuggin'-good.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

Guest Bottom

Anal sex is definitely the MOST dangerous kind of activity any individuals can do to themselves with or without the help of another/others.

The mildest possible risk associated with frequent anal sex would be the anus bleeding, as some would call it hemorrhoid, and some tops really do enjoy it when they finally succeeded in penetrating you till you bleed, they will keep going faster and faster because it gives them the sense of superiority and makes the whole sexperience memorable because all the tops enjoy the idea of a wild rough rape. Worst, you will have anal cancer because of the HPV virus your top carries because you like it oh-so-much to feel the warmth of the cum in you.

Some anal sexperience may also cause:

• headache, especially the morning after a night out drinking much with some random guy you met in a bar/club and you're being taken home.
  • nausea, this is especially caused when the guy who has just plowed you without condom pulled out suddenly and told you to suck it like a bitch, he couldn't find any better ways to tell you just how messy you're down there, so he's educating you by action.
  • insomnia, it happens when you're really sleepy, but somehow you're being taken home by a 'gifted' guy.
  • dizziness, some guys like it to flip you over and over on bed within less than 1 minute and the sensation is similar to when you're riding on a roller coaster.
  • anxiety, this will only happen when you're a virgin and you love huge cock, you want it so fxxking much but also quite scared of the unfortunate possibilities that could happen.
  • diarrhea, please refer to the nausea part of explanation.
  • skin rashes, all the tops like to spank butt, cockslap your face, and everything else.
  • abdominal pain, you have never attended any yoga classes, but your top expects some acrobatic sex stunt is what caused this.
  • fatigue, you met a top that took 3 viagra pills before your romantic dinner and movie date.
  • sleepiness, all the tops like to see their bottom cumming on their stomach again and again, this is another thing that tops take pride on.
  • weight gain, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080909151718AAL1QBn
  • allergic reactions, this is one of the worst side effects when it comes to anal penetration, your body might be allergic to the protein that the freshly ejaculated cum carries. This will cause nonstop bleeding from your eyes, ears, mouth, nostrils, and anus. Extreme cases of allergy have been reported of sudden overkill >9999 HP.

Some other psychological side effects based on scientific study includes hyperactivity concentrated inside the anus, sudden and frequent mood changes from the eagerness of the next intercourse, depression due to bad hair day and you're out of cucumbers and carrots, hallucinations and cock-starvation similar to that of drug addict's when you're really really craving for a cock up your ass, and suicidality from sexual offer rejections, because you will sound more and more like a cheap slut as you go, then you're being reckless by trying to fit glasswares into your anus.

OH NO, I DON"T WANT TO BE BOTTOM ANYMORE.

I like being a bottom.

It's what turns me on.

I wish I could get F'ed every day but a good top is hard to find.

So, I only have anal sex, maybe twice a week.

I don't have any side effects and my partners still say I am tight.

I eat lots of fruits and veggies and drinks loads of green tea.

I don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs.

But I always wear a condom.

Anal sex is my only guilty pleasure.

I know very well what I want and know what I am doing.

Yes.

Anal sex is addictive and once you tried it, you cant do without live.

I met a 26 years old Shanghainese during my last trip in Hong Kong.

I brought him back to the hotel and we had wonderful sex.

We fxxked, slept, fxxked, slept, ate breakfast, fxxked, slept, ate lunch, fxxked.. it was a marathon!

• G_M changed the title to Anal Bleeding After Sex + Painful Anal Sex + How To Enter Bottom So He Not Pain Or Bleed? + Side Effects of Anal Sex (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.