Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Guest Guest

Temp_zps9hw3sdhe.jpg

What to do ?

Once you fall for the charms of  chub like this , with sour fatty body odor. it is a pit that the victim cannot climb out of, all the more if he is good in bed , and can satisfy what the teacjher wants out of a sexual relationship.

Now that his face is out, lets keep the memory freshand can keep other fools from falling in a gaian,

Can guarantee  people of this type or personality and character are repeat offenders, once they are of jail they will reoffend in just months, they are sociopaths and pathological liars.

Sociopaths and pathological liars are incurable and will repeat their crime over and over again, they just need to zero in on their vulnerable and gullible victims.

And the victims are sometimes poor judge of characters, and poor at resisting.

Good that the turd is exposed that we can all be wary of him.

Guest guest

oh ya ...i recall him once at TMC ......had great fun and he  asked for my number ...i just smiles at him and said " nice ass" ......he looked at me feeling disappointed ! LOx...me not a teacher though ....lolxxx... me so lucky not into his trap !

oh ya ...i recall him once at TMC ......had great fun and he  asked for my number ...i just smiles at him and said " nice ass" ......he looked at me feeling disappointed ! LOx...me not a teacher though ....lolxxx... me so lucky not into his trap !

Yeah, he was like following me everywhere at Keybox even when i kept rejecting him. Saw him talking to the staffs there, seem like a regulars there.

Guest Mohammed Nasjib Ibrahim

Yeah, he was like following me everywhere at Keybox even when i kept rejecting him. Saw him talking to the staffs there, seem like a regulars there.

I saw him in Shogun. He is a chub. Some people like to play with him. No need to know this bad evil chub....go to jail also enjoying people fucking him. He can extort prisoners in the jail.....

No chance to wear his rolex when he go jail..

You can follow him to the jail and wear his Rolex watch. Haha....and everyday you can enjoy fucking him.

Guest Guest

He is cute like a teddy bear. The teacher got weird taste in men. Lack of childhood? Anyway I am disgusted and hateful that the teacher should fall prey to this short tub of lard's extortion and it is due to 377A still on the statuettes.

A petition should be drawn up to scrap this obsolete and useless piece of junk law once and for all which is a magnet for endless potential for abuse!

So sad, I really pity the teacher who suffers during the duration of extortion. So gay civil servants cannot have relationship, meh. According to the news, that ah pui was his PARTNER. Hence, they must have a close relationship... wth.....

Guest Guest

OMG.... I think I fucked him at TMC a few times. His ass is particularly tight n he sure knew how to move his ass fur deeper fuck! No wonder the teacher went back for more. I did too I think 4 times but I never did give him my tel no... I just says let's meet here for fun.... Lucky! Anyway, he was a fantastic fuck n a great sucker too...... His prison mates are in for a treat!

Guest Guest

From the evening papers, this 猪油渣 is a married man 已婚男.

A married bottom man? That is why many Singaporeans still view gays as perverts. When what is perverted is the stupid bloody 377a which forced many gays into the closet and enter into straight sham marriages!

Guest guest

OMG.... I think I fucked him at TMC a few times. His ass is particularly tight n he sure knew how to move his ass fur deeper fuck! No wonder the teacher went back for more. I did too I think 4 times but I never did give him my tel no... I just says let's meet here for fun.... Lucky! Anyway, he was a fantastic fuck n a great sucker too...... His prison mates are in for a treat!

Tsk! Only you can be so desperate and pathetic! 

Guest guest

Thank God you're not into PIGS!

Guest Guest

I saw him in Shogun. He is a chub. Some people like to play with him. No need to know this bad evil chub....go to jail also enjoying people fucking him. He can extort prisoners in the jail.....

You can follow him to the jail and wear his Rolex watch. Haha....and everyday you can enjoy fucking him.

He is cute like a teddy bear. The teacher got weird taste in men. Lack of childhood? Anyway I am disgusted and hateful that the teacher should fall prey to this short tub of lard's extortion and it is due to 377A still on the statuettes.

A petition should be drawn up to scrap this obsolete and useless piece of junk law once and for all which is a magnet for endless potential for abuse!

Thank God you're not into PIGS!

Looks it's a chub... no, it's a teddy bear... no, it's a pig.

IT'S AN ELEPHANT!

Guest Guest

The lesson learnt is, do not tell your profession or name of employer to anyone you met in the sauna.  If he keeps insisting, tell him you are a policeman. :whistle:

The lesson learnt is, do not tell your profession or name of employer to anyone you met in the sauna. If he keeps insisting, tell him you are a policeman. :whistle:

tell him that you are jobless and need a loan. I believe the guy will suddenly jump up and disappear in seconds

Guest Guest

aiyoh so siah sway ....At first I tot it's a chinaman from the title ...

Only chinaman knows how to extort money? Now we know gay men also will do that, on top of kidnapping (ss mum). Be careful of gays! Hehe

Guest Guest

Anyway vincent is a loser's name. All vincents had never failed to annoy me, including our minister. if my potential date is called this name I will drop him so fast like a hot potato!

Guest Guest

Imagine his wife thinking: I could have shared my Chanel bags with him if he had wanted them that badly.... Now I have no one to discuss my Chanel bags and share my dildos with. So sad...

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/man-jailed-412-years-sexual-abuse-boy-14-and-other-offences-201504

Man jailed 4-1/2 years for sexual abuse of boy, 14, and other offences

PUBLISHED ON APR 10, 2015 4:06 PM 248 159 0 0

WHATSAPP

PRINT

EMAIL

A delivery man who sexually abused a 14-year-old boy and molested another 15-year-old boy was jailed for four and a half years and ordered to be given three strokes of the cane on Friday for these and other offences. -- PHOTO: ST GRAPHICS

BY ELENA CHONG

SINGAPORE - A delivery man who sexually abused a 14-year-old boy and molested another 15-year-old boy was jailed for four and a half years and ordered to be given three strokes of the cane on Friday for these and other offences.

Yeo Zhen Yi, 25, pleaded guilty to six charges with 10 others taken into consideration.

The court heard that he first met the two teens at Pulau Ubin in April 2013 and claimed his parents were gangsters and that he was in a gang.

He said if either were to offend him, whoever they called to help would "be of no use''.

Over the next few weeks, he invited them to stay over at chalets in Pulau Ubin on at least five occasions. By then, he knew the victims were below 16.

Between May and June that year, he invited them to stay at chalets in Pasir Ris East.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Sruthi Boppana said during the first stayover, Yeo admitted touching the younger boy inappropriately while he was sleeping. The boy wanted to go home immediately but Yeo persisted with such acts during each of the stayovers.

Yeo also admitted that there were at least three occasions he had showered with the first victim at the chalet in May. He made the boy perform oral sex on him while they were in the shower.

Ms Boppana said the victim complied as he was afraid of Yeo, who was supporting him financially.

In June that year, Yeo moved into the home of the second victim, the 15-year-old, with the consent of the youngster's mother. Yeo made sure the boy attend school regularly and gave him $5 to $10 a day.

On one occasion, Yeo molested the victim when they were both lying down in the boy's home. He stopped when the boy moved his body away from him.

The matter came to light when the second victim reported the incidents to his school's vice principal. Yeo was arrested on July 23 that year.

He also admitted to two counts of misappropriating $5,436 while working for two companies in Kaki Bukit Road 2 between Oct 29 and Nov 19, 2012. He had also committed rioting while on bail for the first 14 charges.

Yeo has previous convictions for theft and mischief.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/man-jailed-412-years-sexual-abuse-boy-14-and-other-offences-201504#sthash.k9mN8KNn.dpuf

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, Never Ever Mess Around with Under-age.

--------------------------------------

Aug 5, 2009 StraitsTimes.com

Duo jailed for obscene act

By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent

TWO men who committed an obscene act on a 15-year-old boy on separate occasions were each jailed three months on Wednesday.

Victor Ng Yong You, 25, then a property agent, and Thomas Song Choong Chen, 36, a supervisor, had earlier pleaded guilty to their respective offences last month. They are the second and third persons to be dealt with in court.

Quek Hock Sing, 42, has since been dealt with for a similar offence against the teenager.

A district court heard that the victim, now 17, had been chatting with people on social networking websites since he was in Primary 3.

In 2004, he found out about an online chatroom popular with homosexual men, and started chatting with strangers.

In December 2006, desperate for money, he started posting messages on the site, 'seeking paid fun'. He claimed he was 16 but would give his real age when he met or spoke to the other party on the phone.

In January 2007, the victim chatted with Ng online and asked if he could give him a lift to Wisma Atria to collect his phone. The victim offered his sexual service in exchange for Ng's help.

After fetching the boy, Ng drove to an underground carpark in Bukit Merah where he committed the obscene act on the victim.

In Song's case, the court heard that he went to the victim's flat around early 2007 and paid him $50 for his sexual services.

The victim's mother made a police report in May 2007 after someone called and told her about her son's activities over the Internet.

Ng and Song could each have been fined up to $5,000 and/or jailed for up to two years for the offence under the Children and Young Persons Act.

The cases against two others are pending while the court had called for a pre-sentence report on Muhammad Hafashah Mohd Aslam, 21, who admitted to having the victim perform oral sex on him on Aug 26.

Sorry for the old topic. Just wondering why Victor's picture not published but only Thomas's one was shown when I was looking at the articles..

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

• 3 weeks later...

Man gets 12 months for molesting boy in toilet at Bishan Junction 8, appealing

ecbishan080515e.jpg
Cheng Hoe Huat was found guilty after a two-day trial of molesting the student three times in the male toilet of Bishan Junction 8 shopping centre on Nov 13, 2013. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

BY ELENA CHONG Published on May 8, 2015 11:46 AM

SINGAPORE - A part-time tutor who sometimes refers to himself as "the Bishan gay" was sentenced to 12 months' jail on Friday for molesting a 12-year-old boy in a mall toilet.

Cheng Hoe Huat was found guilty after a two-day trial of touching the student's private parts in the male toilet of Bishan Junction 8 shopping centre on Nov 13, 2013.

The 52-year-old, who was unrepresented, is appealing. Bail of $30,000 was allowed.

During the trial, the prosecution called 13 witnesses, including the victim, his four friends, a child psychologist and teacher.

Cheng had approached a group of boys, including the victim, to "conduct a survey on sex education".

The victim accompanied him to the toilet he thought Cheng, who was using a walking stick, needed help.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Amanda Chong argued that the victim was an "unusually convincing witness". The only discrepancy was in his memory of the exact toilet cubicle where the incident happened.

She said Cheng's defence was unsupported by any corroboration.

District Judge Lee Poh Choo said that although the CCTV footage from the mall was not clear, images of the victim and Cheng walking together could be made out.

Although Cheng denied knowing the victim and his friends, the judge said the boys, who were then 11 or 12, had positively identified him as the "old man" or "old uncle" who befriended them at Bishan Junction 8 and molested the victim.

"These are young and resourceful boys as together, they secretly videoed the accused. This video clip was important evidence establishing the accused's presence at the location on that day," she said.

Judge Lee said she found that the four boys had been "honest and frank", and did not embellish their evidence.

She agreed with the DPP that they had no motive to lie against Cheng, and convicted him of the charge.

The maximum penalty for molesting any person under 14 years old is five years' jail, fine and caning.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Good to be able to catch such toxic males and jail them for as long as we can. We should also do what is done in US in most states where Pervert sex offenders like this that does things to minors has to be registered. So where they go that record is open seceret to everyone to be aware of them. This is one sin I can't find it in my being to forgive and forget.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest UNCLE

I went there on Saturday late evening and ran away in half an hour. Full of sick old people, maybe just waiting to go in room , lock and sleep! Really disgusting to see those old uglies staring at you - cannot they go and do in own in their age group?? what a shame! Keybox also will close soon like 1-7 because of that old gang chasing away all customer!

Today's news. 23 years old University undergrad went to donate blood with his friends. On the declaration form, he lied that he is not homosexual and has never had sex with a male. His blood was tested HIV positive.

This guy is fined and jailed.

Honestly, I like young guys. I always assume their juices should be clean, fresh and tasty.

Aging is just a phase of life. Age is just a number. I am in my late 40s. I guess I am aging gracefully as many people thought I am in my early 30s. Nevertheless, I will go and get myself tested before my next visit to KB.

Let's be a responsible sauna goer. Those who insisted KB should provide more fresh juice to their pleasure, I suggest you go Supermarket and buy young coconut juice. Safer, wor.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.