Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Guest alien

Sometimes this is the bad thing living alone, esp if u are sick or not feeling well, very difficult to manage alone. But even u have close friends and family members ard, but they also cannot be everytime visit u la. So sometimes i wld get quite worried for myself, as i will eventually live alone.

Memorial service for JEFFREY LAI will be held at Geylang Chinese Methodist Church, next to Aljunied mrt stn at 4 pm on 3 April Sunday. Please help to spread this message to people who know and care for him.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Sometimes this is the bad thing living alone, esp if u are sick or not feeling well, very difficult to manage alone. But even u have close friends and family members ard, but they also cannot be everytime visit u la. So sometimes i wld get quite worried for myself, as i will eventually live alone.

Good to start a support group for single gays who live alone.

Guest Guest

There is really no need to worry about staying alone, and eventually dead without others knowing it ... i believe this is so much better than having the wrong partner and makes your life worse than dying alone.

Guest gay singaporean

There is really no need to worry about staying alone, and eventually dead without others knowing it ... i believe this is so much better than having the wrong partner and makes your life worse than dying alone.

I could not agree with you more!

One can be living alone but need not be lonely.

Bless his soul, Jeffrey was living alone but he did have immediate family members around.

So I think we can safely assumed he was definately not a lonely person and had many friends especially with a career as an air steward.

So live life to its fullest and when the time comes...

We all have to go sometimes or other!

Guest alien

Quite true, nothing to worry abt if it is the time for me to go. If i die w/o much torture, i dun mind dying alone. Only scare to die and cannot die and torture for long time then can die!

Guest Mercutio

Jeff was a friend. I'm sorry for the times we'll never have.

As for cause of death: i hope the question was posed for practical reasons relevant to you as the enquirer. Otherwise I'm not sure how it serves any purpose respectful to his memory. If you say it's for the rest of us to learn, my reply would be that I should imagine most of you are mature and intelligent enough to figure out or to learn from sources like the Internet as to what is safe and what is dangerous, and I would very much prefer that Jefrrey not be turned into some cautionary tale that can only (and in this case erroneously) besmirch his reputation.

My observation is that we are too fond of scandal and sensationalism. And even actively create it when there's none to be found.

So leave the departed in peace. Please.

Jeff was a friend. I'm sorry for the times we'll never have.

As for cause of death: i hope the question was posed for practical reasons relevant to you as the enquirer. Otherwise I'm not sure how it serves any purpose respectful to his memory. If you say it's for the rest of us to learn, my reply would be that I should imagine most of you are mature and intelligent enough to figure out or to learn from sources like the Internet as to what is safe and what is dangerous, and I would very much prefer that Jefrrey not be turned into some cautionary tale that can only (and in this case erroneously) besmirch his reputation.

My observation is that we are too fond of scandal and sensationalism. And even actively create it when there's none to be found.

So leave the departed in peace. Please.

You put us to shame. >_<

But Singaporeans being Singaporeans, we just HAVE to know cuz we are born kaypoh :S

Edited by ahgreg

I don't wish to be everything to everyone... but I would like to be something to someone.

Guest Guest

.........not forgetting he was on every floor of the old Plaza Singapura, Ann Siang Hill, Amoy Street. Did I left out any of his favourite haunt ?

Guest Guest x

He said he had a brain tumor once 2 years ago, one that causes him to lose consciousness and blank out at times.

So I guess he must have blanked out at home and didn't wake up.

Let him rest in peace guys.

Guest Guest

died of unconciousness w/o any feeling of pain is a better way to die than being sick and tortured.

its just a waste he is still young to go early.

died of unconciousness w/o any feeling of pain is a better way to die than being sick and tortured.

its just a waste he is still young to go early.

do you know what? OMG he is very active in sauna, see him every day of the week there everytime. And guess what? He always like to force people including me to have sex with him and think he's damn good looking, he think that noone can reject him and give you the snobbish look if you do.

Good riddance!

Guest Ironrod

do you know what? OMG he is very active in sauna, see him every day of the week there everytime. And guess what? He always like to force people including me to have sex with him and think he's damn good looking, he think that noone can reject him and give you the snobbish look if you do.

Good riddance!

U mean can FORCE ppl in sauna? I didn't know that......Can provide details how to force ppl so perhaps we can device a way to stop such things from happening in SAUNA?

Guest Guest

Good riddance!

You are deplorable! Speaking of a deceased in such a manner. *slaps*

You are deplorable! Speaking of a deceased in such a manner. *slaps*

so wads if he's dead, he was deplorable in life and i have all right to say

he force as in grab other people's crotch, do not know a "no" for an answer, will still push them inside the room, once he tried to rape me, push me into a room and took off my towel, i gave him a hard kick in his face

he force as in grab other people's crotch, do not know a "no" for an answer, will still push them inside the room, once he tried to rape me, push me into a room and took off my towel, i gave him a hard kick in his face

U think u r Daniel Wu? Who will believe u.

Well i guess being talked abt after death is better than not being remembered at all....

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

This is really despicable.

Honestly, speaking about the deceased in that manner makes you far worst than the person you make him out to be in your claims.

The man is already dead, you are alive and kicking, even if he did what you accuses him of, LET IT GO ALREADY! What are you? Freaking 9 year old?!?

No one is gonna believe your one sided rant anyway, the man is dead and he cannot even defend himself, why should anyone listen to you claims of indignation? You described that you managed to defend yourself from his advances with a kick to the face, very conceited about this mockery over your achievement...no? If you were able to defend yourself and nothing actually happened, then shut the fxxk up.

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

Guest Zombie

This is really despicable.

Honestly, speaking about the deceased in that manner makes you far worst than the person you make him out to be in your claims.

The man is already dead, you are alive and kicking, even if he did what you accuses him of, LET IT GO ALREADY! What are you? Freaking 9 year old?!?

No one is gonna believe your one sided rant anyway, the man is dead and he cannot even defend himself, why should anyone listen to you claims of indignation? You described that you managed to defend yourself from his advances with a kick to the face, very conceited about this mockery over your achievement...no? If you were able to defend yourself and nothing actually happened, then shut the fxxk up.

Or maybe it was he who pushed the steward into the room, attempted to rape him, THEN got kick in the face instead, then come here to cry wolf to justify his own indignation and shame....ever thought of that?

Guest Guest

U r just another story maker , pls look yrself in the mirror and becareful of karma ....!!!!!!!

Guest sonder

U r just another story maker , pls look yrself in the mirror and becareful of karma ....!!!!!!!

I think boy speaks some truth, my friends and I had similar experiences with him in TC b4 it closed, he wasn't so aggressive with me, just plain rude I supposed, didn't know he was an air steward, heard he love &lt;&lt;No Drugs Posting&gt;&gt; too. But yes, I think he should let it go, afterall the man is gone.

I think boy speaks some truth, my friends and I had similar experiences with him in TC b4 it closed, he wasn't so aggressive with me, just plain rude I supposed, didn't know he was an air steward, heard he love &lt;&lt;No Drugs Posting&gt;&gt; too. But yes, I think he should let it go, afterall the man is gone.

Another idiot.. Jus wait for your retribution

Guest Guest

Jeffrey is gone and at peace now but he's amused that those living are still bitching among themselves.

Right or wrong is no longer at this point of time. Guys, live this moment lah.

Guest Body & Mind

I hope this episode of living and staying alone bring up some good suggestions for everyone to ponder since the consequence is so predictable with such trend hitting the news. The population is aging, I hope oocchaagga (sorry I cant pronounce the name)or any organisations....offers more aged friendly forum and seminar on monthly basis and everyone get to know each others, make friends and blend in well. I hope gay community can be more united as compared to the past instead of...being alone at our own risk.

Guest jericho

when i saw his pic, it didnt trigger any familiarity - just thot that jeffrey is a handsome guy. however after reading these posts, i do recall now. i too have my own experience with him.

But whatever it is, the guy has passed away, let him rest in peace.

i not sure wat you guys said above is true.

if true i envy him.

isnt tat a good way to enjoy life??

travel round te world wif SQ.. have lots of fun all the time...

then die peacefully...fit n handsome

life is short n he enjoyed it well

i tink he had a good life...

RIP

Guest Centrino

i gave him a hard kick in his face

If he died because of internal injuries caused by a hard kick in his face....erm...that makes you a murderer???!!!!

If he died because of internal injuries caused by a hard kick in his face....erm...that makes you a murderer???!!!!

if that is he died four years back, which he didnt, wished he did then

he is not good looking and got flabby boobs, pics can be deceiving

Guest guest

He tried to hit on me before, in TC, then $!^*|. He was kinda scary when he did that.

I do agree, whatever he has done, pls let the matter rest. He's gone.

Made me think about dying alone, but I have learn to accept it. When I am dead and rotting, I wouldnt be alive to smell it anyway. Thats life. Live, eat, drink, fxxk, die.

-------------

Moderator Note : No ad in the Main

Edited by Mod

Guest butterfy

I do agree with boy and sonder. Although he is already dead, but when he was alive, he was 'overly forthcoming' when he was in the saunas.

Yes, and he behaved as tho he is god's gift to gay and like making pple do things to him as tho he was one.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.