Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Guest Guest

Continuing from my previous post, from what I have heard from my friend, it is a sabotage by the boy. My friend said that the boy and my friend actually declared themselves as boyfriends as suggested by the boy. The boy said that my friend can protect and take care of him. However, the court did not buy the story because they said that a mature adult should make a decision wisely and not to be in relationships merely after a week of chatting online.

My friend started to share a lot of things with the boy and give advices. He told me that he was badly lured by the boy but my friend was very unlucky that he was unable to resist temptation. Worst still, he did it a second time. Few weeks later my friend found out that his credit card was charged almost $200+. When checked, he found that the boy used his credit card to buy songs and games. My friend changed card and moments later, the boy got angry and hurled vulgarities to him. And that was the end of their 'realm'.

As a friend, I feel that it is unfair for the NTU guy. I am very sorry for being such a busybody, but I want people here to know that this NTU man is not like some other guys who prey people for sex. He is a good man who had overcome many challenges, be it problems he faced in uni, in his family and many other things. He helped many people a lot and I think he is the nicest guy that you can find on the streets, be it his mannerisms, courteousy, politeness, the way he carries himself, etc. For those who know about this case, do step in and share your views. I however hope that no names shall be mentioned to protect both sides. Stick to not to expose my friend or something.

Let us pray for his well-being while in prison. Let us pray for his family as well. Be it Muslims, Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, free thinkers or whatever...let us pray for them. Amen.

I hope Suhaimi will forgive me if he were to see this post for exposing some details........

Guest Guest

The NTU guy is such a cocky and troublemaker back in school days. Always think he is a perfect role model. Serve him right of encounter such a case.

Troublemaker? Cocky? Sir, I am sorry but please get your facts right and not defame him to such extent. I know him since young, and I am very sure many others here know him too.

Maybe yes, he already created trouble, but he had learnt his mistakes. We should pray that our fellow friend here serve his sentence peacefully and let him contribute to the society once he is out. #yellowribbon

Troublemaker? Cocky? Sir, I am sorry but please get your facts right and not defame him to such extent. I know him since young, and I am very sure many others here know him too.

Maybe yes, he already created trouble, but he had learnt his mistakes. We should pray that our fellow friend here serve his sentence peacefully and let him contribute to the society once he is out. #yellowribbon

A few days ago, someone posted a picture on Facebook. It was an old picture of black kids in what was called as human zoo. The whites fed them bananas. I read so much anger in the comments. They were angry the whites behaved in such a manner. I wrote: ''While we don't forget history, we MUST NOT let history angers us. What we can do instead do what we can to help improve today and tomorrow - for us and everyone. Getting angry and easily agitated with bad history do no good to us and everyone. The history yesterday. We don't live there anymore. Some of them already dead or have regretted their wrongdoings. No use of fanning the anger anymore. Just my 2cents.''

The point is anyone can be angry. Anyone can point fingers. And anyone can fan his own ego or pride just because he thinks he knows better or living a better life. But when such thing happens to us, we expect society to empathise. By then others will say ''Fuck You!''

Things happened. As the Malays say rice has become porridge. As long one learns from his mistakes, one deserves the #yellowribbon. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

My take on the above topic.

On the Undergrad,

As a mature adult and someone whom has gone thru years of education. He should know better, NOT to continue his contact once he knows that the boy is underage. Yet, he had sex with the boy and continue his relationship.

So, as with most guys whom are caught having sex with underage boys or girls, they can't claim ignorance, because they have lots of opportunity to check and counter check the age.

Society at large, including fellow LGBTQ will not easily forgive those who have sex with underage kids and I am sure, the stigma will stay with him as his biggest regret in life.

Lets hope he learned his lesson and for those who in BW forum preying on young boys, let this be a lesson to learn from. Its only a matter of time when the law catch up with you.

On the young boy,

Kids nowadays mature way faster when compared with kids like 20-30 years ago. They are able to get all the info from the internet and they are also very daring to try and do many things at a young age because parents do not have time for them or to monitor them.  A good examples can be seen with the recent pics / videos of 2 young boys having sex in the toilet.

I am sure there are street smart kids who knows how to behave and react as if they are above legal age or conceal their age to hook up with mature guys. Some of these mature guys might think that these boys are easy prey for them to satisfy their lust, but they end up being the victim instead because the law is there to protect innocent boys from falling prey to cunning pedophiles.

It so happens that these street smart boys knows how the law works and they can easily use the law against those pedophiles and give them a taste of being the victims and or use their knowledge of the law to extorted money from the mature guys.

Edited by GachiMuchi

uhh no thats not who i thought of.

i have been chatting w him since early this year, and he seems to be looking for fun most times.

i guess we all have different coping mechanism. if it was me, i would be scared and worried shitless to be thinking about looking for fun through apps again.

I hope we brothers have to look out for the background of the incident and know the undergrad as a person before judging. I know the ntu guy personally (and yes, we had fun before) and he is totally not what you guys may think he is.

I know him since we were in school back then and he is a hardworking, well-mannered, very family-oriented, determined, helpful and responsible, but he has one problem - he gets horny easily (and I'm sure all of us are).

He managed to keep this dark secret from most of his friends and his family since the day he got called up by the CID in December 2012 until yesterday when his family found out from the Malay papers. He texted me saying that it was a terrible and devastated experience when the whole family and him dropped into tears.

Throughout investigations and court hearings, he became severely depressed and suspended himself from school as he could not concentrate at all. He became mentally ill but he tried his best to keep a facade and pretends nothing happened. He gymmed regularly as a way to de-stress.

Starlight87, yes he was still on jackd and grindr. From what I know, there are 2 impersonators from grindr whose profile pictures are a scenery and a body pic (unfortunately, it is his). They said, I am bottom, f*** me till I drop, etc etc. Maybe those are who you thought of. Yes, my friend did fun, but not to such extent of your description.

The boy is no innocent boy. Look at both jackd and grindr. He is still there. My friend told me that he also made another guy into trouble. Although I never met the guy personally, but I do have intel saying that this boy is an evil crook who likes to lie a lot. Guys, please be careful.

We guys should pray for his family because my friend said that the family could not accept the news. For sure being a Malay Muslim, it is hard, as compared to me who is a free thinker Chinese and my family is open about these things. My friend learnt his lesson, and i hope you guys don't judge him when he's out.

In BW we had banned many of those under the age of 18 who thinks they can get away by stating that they meet our age requirement.

It is a never ending task to ban such kids that tries to bluff their way into our forum. As much as we want to allow everyone from the LGBTQ to enjoy our forum, we are very mindful of what is appropriate and acceptable in our country and under the current social climate.

We always encourage our members to point out to us those whom are under the age of 18. I am sure with the vigilance of our members, we can weed out those under age kids from our forum so that we can continue to serve the LGBTQ community, for many more years to come.

Guest 2sides

Continuing from my previous post, from what I have heard from my friend, it is a sabotage by the boy. My friend said that the boy and my friend actually declared themselves as boyfriends as suggested by the boy. The boy said that my friend can protect and take care of him. However, the court did not buy the story because they said that a mature adult should make a decision wisely and not to be in relationships merely after a week of chatting online.

My friend started to share a lot of things with the boy and give advices. He told me that he was badly lured by the boy but my friend was very unlucky that he was unable to resist temptation. Worst still, he did it a second time. Few weeks later my friend found out that his credit card was charged almost $200+. When checked, he found that the boy used his credit card to buy songs and games. My friend changed card and moments later, the boy got angry and hurled vulgarities to him. And that was the end of their 'realm'.

As a friend, I feel that it is unfair for the NTU guy. I am very sorry for being such a busybody, but I want people here to know that this NTU man is not like some other guys who prey people for sex. He is a good man who had overcome many challenges, be it problems he faced in uni, in his family and many other things. He helped many people a lot and I think he is the nicest guy that you can find on the streets, be it his mannerisms, courteousy, politeness, the way he carries himself, etc. For those who knlow about this case, do step in and share your views. I however hope that no names shall be mentioned to protect both sides. Stick to not to expose my friend or something.

Let us pray for his well-being while in prison. Let us pray for his family as well. Be it Muslims, Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, free thinkers or whatever...let us pray for them. Amen.

I hope Suhaimi will forgive me if he were to see this post for exposing some details........

It is taking me a lot of courage to pen this, not wanting or personal bias to alter our rational thinking.

The boy in question, is not the masterplan as depicted. He comes from a broken family and has always been looking for a father fiure who could provide him with emotional commitment. Yes, he may be you and penniless,but he was not looking for money.

He wanted friendship, not ahysical relationship. The person who iniiated the relationship has betrayed the trust of a minor. He youg boy cannot think rationally, being young and impressionable. When pressured into proving his lovem he gave in. Did he fail to mention it was his 1st time? The boy may not be in a good prestigious school, but he does excel in art. That was when he was beig offered or lured with monetary compensaion. He didnt think it was wrong, being under the impression tt he was in a real relationship. Little did he know it was his yoth and body that he other party lustrd after...

When he demands for physical advances began, the boy was caught in a dilemma.to keeo quiet or to confess it all, it would be a risk to himself, ut he could not stand the mental torture. Would you like to be nlackmailed just because a gift of art materials meant u had to repay with r precious virginity...and demands over the weekends when ur parets ground u?

Its easy to think its he minor who shd have raken a stronger stand, but at tt age, u dont know how to differentiate relationship and lust, some hings tt a seasoned adult wd knoe, and ed take advantage of. The boy is one of the most imid, shy , meek person tt people who knows him, would attest to. He has even made it to the top 10 best improvement award in shool, and his report card is nothing but glorious recommnedwtion and compliments by his teachers. Imagine how his young pife would now be turned topsy turvy.

Paedophiles who do the slime must pay for the crime. Are lions beauiul creatures? Yee they are. But hey koll.. just because a person puts on a front of being the nicest persin around doesnt mean they dont have a hidden agenda...

Protet the voctims....

• 1 month later...

A physics teacher who met a 14-year-old boy on Facebook has become the second man to be convicted of sexual offences with the teenager.

Paul Tan Sze Aik, 37, who is currently suspended from teaching, admitted three charges on Tuesday - two of committing an obscene act and one of getting the boy to give him oral sex. Three other charges will be taken into consideration when he is sentenced.

Last month, Suhaimi Shamsudin, 24, then an undergraduate, was sentenced to 12 months' jail for having sex with the same teenager. He is appealing against sentence.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Sharmila Sripathy-Shanaz said Tan had a Facebook account under the name "Alegon Kenny Lonewolf" specifically to meet new friends online.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/teacher-admits-sexual-offences-14-year-old-boy-he-met-facebook-201#sthash.SulWSewO.dpuf

Guest Seriously

A physics teacher who met a 14-year-old boy on Facebook has become the second man to be convicted of sexual offences with the teenager.

Paul Tan Sze Aik, 37, who is currently suspended from teaching, admitted three charges on Tuesday - two of committing an obscene act and one of getting the boy to give him oral sex. Three other charges will be taken into consideration when he is sentenced.

Last month, Suhaimi Shamsudin, 24, then an undergraduate, was sentenced to 12 months' jail for having sex with the same teenager. He is appealing against sentence.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Sharmila Sripathy-Shanaz said Tan had a Facebook account under the name "Alegon Kenny Lonewolf" specifically to meet new friends online.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/teacher-admits-sexual-offences-14-year-old-boy-he-met-facebook-201#sthash.SulWSewO.dpuf

Now we have a male version of the teenage prostitute who implicated many men, now, the male version

Paul Tan Sze Aik, 37, getting the boy to give him oral sex. Three other charges will be taken into c
Paul Tan Sze Aik, 37, who is currently suspended from teaching, admitted three charges on Tuesday - two of committing an obscene act and one of getting the boy to give him oral sex. -- ST GRAPHICS

BY ELENA CHONG
SINGAPORE - A physics teacher who met a 14-year-old boy on Facebook has become the second man to be convicted of sexual offences with the teenager.

- See more at: Teacher admits sexual offences with 14-year-old boy he met on Facebook

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20111223-317923.html

More and more teachers don't know to keep their dicks in their pants and pussies under their skirts. There have been just too many reports of male teachers having sex with their male or female students and same goes to female teachers having sex with their male or female students.

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Raiden Alpha

Same boy?

This Jailbait is create for a reason.

To bring the downfall of these men who have sexual contact with him.

They must have owe him in their previous life.

This minor should be punish as well.

Parents should monitor their kids activities more carefully.

Underage kids or teens are not as simple as you think nowadays. They grow up fast and are streetsmart. For the case of the ntu student.. I feel the minor has gotten away from the law so easily.

He should be dealt with too ! At least send him to RTC!

Guest guest

why in the first place ppl like to make friend from the chat rm or face book? why can t just visit the sauna , isint safer ,u can have sex with all type of guys u want over there.

• 1 month later...

Teacher Convicted Of Sexual Offences With Teenage

A Physics teacher who befriended a 14-year-old boy on Facebook yesterday became the second man to be convicted of sexual offences with the teenager.

Paul Tan Sze Aik, 37, used the moniker "Alegon Kenny Lonewolf" to meet new friends online - even though he had another Facebook account in his own name.

He pleaded guilty to three of six charges - two of committing an obscene act and one involving oral sex.

Last month, undergraduate Suhaimi Shamsudin, 24, filed a notice of appeal against his 12-month jail sentence for two counts of sex with the same boy.

Tan was 35 when he sent a friend request to the 14-year-old in November 2012.

The minor accepted and the duo began communicating on the social networking website and on Skype. The teacher introduced himself as Shawn and told the minor he was 19.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Sharmila Sripathy-Shanaz said that on Dec 2 that year, Tan picked up the minor from the Bishan bus interchange at about 4pm. They had lunch before going to his flat.

He left the teen alone for a few hours to run errands, then returned and took him to a restaurant for dinner. They were accompanied by another teenage boy who was Tan's friend.

After dinner, the minor watched television in the living room while Tan surfed the Internet and packed his bag for an overseas trip. At about midnight, the duo proceeded to Tan's bed, where he hugged and kissed the minor, who consented to their sexual activities.

The next day, Tan left for the airport and they did not contact each other again.

The incidents came to light when the boy, uneasy about his homosexual inclination and sexual experiences, confided in a police officer he had befriended.

He made a police report on Jan 3 last year, stating that he had engaged in "unnatural sex with two male subjects" between October and December 2012.

Tan, represented by Mr Yusfiyanto Yatiman, will be back in court on June 18. His passport has been impounded.

The maximum penalty for committing an obscene act is a $5,000 fine and two years' jail. For sexual penetration of a person below 16, Tan could be jailed for up to 10 years and fined.

elena@sph.com.sg

This article was published on May 21 in The Straits Times.

Guest Guest

That teenager is no angel either.... nowadays teens are vert street smart... quite sure he knows what he is getting into and.he is not that innocent... befriending guys online and having sex at that age... even befriended a police man... kinky... teachers... police... quite an appetite!!!

Guest Guest

during the 90s, I was 15 and my bf was 24....thinking back...I guess he didn't mind having relationship with underage. LOL kenna fuked how many times by him liao.

Guest Guest

Please do note that there is no age of consent for homosexual acts, so please only have sex with men above 21 (and not 18). If caught, you will be charged with the lesser crime of 377a; otherwise you will be considered to have "raped" a minor, regardless of whether he gave 'consent' or not. 18yo only applies to heterosexual acts as they have a legitimate age of consent.

JC teacher jailed for sex with boy, 14  

He gets 25-month sentence for exploiting victim he befriended on Facebook

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/jc-teacher-jailed-sex-boy-14-20140716#sthash.ETYqz8Cl.dpuf

Tan used the moniker "Alegon Kenny Lonewolf" on Facebook to meet new friends. -- PHOTO: SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE

BY ELENA CHONG, COURT CORRESPONDENT

ST_20140716_ECPAUL16_496575e.jpg

A junior college teacher who engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy he befriended on Facebook was jailed for 25 months yesterday.

Physics teacher Paul Tan Sze Aik, 37, admitted to three charges with three other offences, including having obscene films, taken into consideration during sentencing.

Undergraduate Suhaimi Shamsudin, 24, had earlier also been jailed for engaging in sex acts with the youngster.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Sharmila Sripathy-Shanaz told the court that Tan, who already had a Facebook account, set up another one specifically to meet new friends online using the moniker "Alegon Kenny Lonewolf".

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/jc-teacher-jailed-sex-boy-14-20140716#sthash.ETYqz8Cl.dpuf

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

Guest Guest

This is such an insensitive and tasteless joke. :(

Hello, who's the victim here?

Just because he's gay doesn't mean the whole gay community must stand behind his paedophile acts.

A teacher should know better than to fuck his student. 

If you are suggesting that the student could be a slutlet or even a dimwit, that's his problem if the adults didn't take the bait or take advantage of him.

Hello, who's the victim here?

Just because he's gay doesn't mean the whole gay community must stand behind his paedophile acts.

A teacher should know better than to fuck his student.

If you are suggesting that the student could be a slutlet or even a dimwit, that's his problem if the adults didn't take the bait or take advantage of him.

No matter what, no point pouring salt on people's wound.

He is already paying for his wrongdoings, and this society does not need a bitch like you to make a joke out of others' misdeeds.

You must be a very holy saint to be able to cast such a stone on that sinner.

Guest Guest

No matter what, no point pouring salt on people's wound.

He is already paying for his wrongdoings, and this society does not need a bitch like you to make a joke out of others' misdeeds.

You must be a very holy saint to be able to cast such a stone on that sinner.

Birds of a feather, you must be a willing paedophile faced with the opportunity, that's why you can empathise and relate yourself to him! That's right, another underaged desperate cockchaser like you is exactly what the society needs.

Birds of a feather, you must be a willing paedophile faced with the opportunity, that's why you can empathise and relate yourself to him! That's right, another underaged desperate cockchaser like you is exactly what the society needs.

Hellooooo, pls be more sensible with your comments.

Which part of my post stated that I empathise or sympathise with the two guys?

I am merely asking you to be more mindful with your words and stop rubbing salt on people's wounds.

And pls do not anyhow give people names like paedophiles, undergrads cockchaser etc. Try doing this in front of people and you see how many punches or sue letters you will get.

I am going to stop responding to your immatured comments or else this thread will be locked or ended up in flaming room.

• 3 weeks later...

― J'son M. Lee 

lifeguard1208e.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/lifeguard-gets-10-months-sexual-offence-15-year-old-20140812

Lifeguard gets 10 months for sexual offence with 15-year-old
PUBLISHED ON AUG 12, 2014 4:32 PM

Lifeguard Chew Ee Cheong was sentenced to 10 months' jail on Tuesday for performing oral sex on a 15-year-old student. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

BY ELENA CHONG

SINGAPORE - A lifeguard was sentenced to 10 months' jail on Tuesday for performing oral sex on a 15-year-old student.

Chew Ee Cheong, 31, had admitted to committing the sexual act with the teen at a shower cubicle at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex in February this year.

Another charge of committing an obscene act with a young person by rubbing his private parts against the victim's anus was considered during his sentencing.

The court heard last month that the victim got to know Chew, who worked at Choa Chu Kang Swimming Complex, at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex sometime in February this year.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.