By Appointment

WhatsApp  83824880

Prices:

Full Body Massage (FBM )

FBM - S$70 (1 hour)

FBM - S$100 (1.5 hours)

FBM + Manhood Therapy (MT)

FBM inclusive of MT – S$100 (1.5 hours)

FBM (90 mins) + MT (30 mins) – S$140 (2 hours)

FBM + Full Body Scrub (FBS) 

FBM (60 mins) + FBS (30 mins) – S$110 (1.5 hours)

FBM (90 mins) + FBS (30 mins) – S$140 (2 hours)

Foot Reflexology and Body Care

Relaxing Foot Reflex + Foot Scrub - S$110 (1.5 hours)

Private Hair Grooming  (Trim or Full Shave)  S$40 (1 session)

Four hands by two therapist

4H - S$140 (1 session)

Edited by cute_69
To update the prices effective 01/03/2023

Guest English Teacher

Hi, I mean no malice, but I would like to point out that you've been repeatedly misspelling the word "therapy" with an additional "h", not an uncommon mistake in this forum.

Guest Guest

I tried last weekend. His massage skills is excellent as according to him he learned it from Thailand and Philippines.

The place is very clean and well maintained.

For me his rating is 8/10.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Guest Be Where
I tried last weekend. His massage skills is excellent as according to him he learned it from Thailand and Philippines.

The place is very clean and well maintained.

For me his rating is 8/10.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

This is a self advertise.... :swear:

Our new contact no : +65 - 94342110

Do contact me for booking.

Contact Name : Ric or Han

Male Masseur

Stats of Masseur 40 168 70

mind asking, Ric or Han same person or different, Our new contact nos? you mean 2 person share same mobil nos & same stats? then later you say do contact me for booking... who is who?

Edited by snowball

Guest -HOMen.Massage-

Hi customers,

Our new contact no : +65 - 94342110

Give a treat to your self.

Looking for relaxation, peacefulness, calmness and good health after hard day work.....

Do contact me for booking. I provide quality service at lowest rate. Home base massage with nice environment and cozy room. Located at Bedok North near MRT and bus interchange.

Services :

Full Body Massage :

S$40 - (60 mins)

S$60 - (90 mins)

S$70 - (120 mins)

Full body Scrub - S$20 (20 mins)

Manhood Therapy - S$30 (30 mins)

For Booking and Enquiry : Please contact Han

Male Masseur : Ric

Stats of Masseur 40 168 70

Our Email : homen.massage@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest -Kenneth-

Hi customers,

Just some updates on our services and the packages.

Services (Incall and outcall) :

Full Body Massage Only :

S$40 - (60 mins)

S$60 - (90 mins)

S$70 - (120 mins)

Full Body Massage (FBM) + Manhood Therapy (MT) :

FBM (60 mins) + MT (30 mins) – S$70 (1.5 hours)

FBM (90 mins) + MT (30 mins) – S$90 (2 hours)

FBM (120 mins) + MT (30 mins) – S$100 (2.5 hours)

Full Body Massage (FBM) + Full Body Scrub (FBS) :

FBM (60 mins) + FBS (30 mins) – S$70 (1.5 hours)

FBM (90 mins) + FBS (30 mins) – S$90 (2 hours)

FBM (120 mins) + FBS (30 mins) – S$100 (2.5 hours)

*Manhood Therapy

This is a regular maintainance of male sexual organ. Massage will be done to release trapped air around the veins and help blood circulation.

Operating Hour : Daily (Monday to Sunday including Public holiday)

: 10.00am to 10.00pm (Last booking at 9.00pm)

Hi there, am keen to regards of the manhood therapy, what you mean by release trapped air around the veins? You mean theres alot of air trapped inside? Where did the air come from? Please advise?

Guest Wong Si Lai

R you sure you are certified therapist? You dun even bother to answer the question,

how do you expect the customers to trust what you R doing?

Not answering the question is very rude, do you know that?

That make me to think twice when making appt with you. :swear:

Guest Guest

keep changing info and phone nos.... must be someone to earn quick buck again.... recent have seen many masseur is giving manhood therapy.... strange :unsure:

Guest GuestC25qD4
R you sure you are certified therapist? You dun even bother to answer the question,

how do you expect the customers to trust what you R doing?

Not answering the question is very rude, do you know that?

That make me to think twice when making appt with you. :swear:

U ah chit ah chor ask so many question, ppl r doing business, if u want just go down to have yr massage done and u will know whether good or not....ppl manage business hp have to pay, place(home) exposed to u, place dirty by u...(happy ending...don't knw whether u have HIV or not....) ppl are taking the risk to earn yr money....and u think yr money is so big like the wheel, never visit ppl yet condemn him....pls lar.....use yr stupid mind to think lar....may be u don't have ha ha ha ....don't know who is rude...????? u better don't make appt...masseurs will not like u this type of client......

Ha ha ha ....I speak behalf of u ( masseur) hope u don't mind.....

Guest Guest
keep changing info and phone nos.... must be someone to earn quick buck again.... recent have seen many masseur is giving manhood therapy.... strange :unsure:

Contract end...change hp....u ppl also can say.....Update promotion give more infor to clients ....u all also can bitch....no infor also bitch, yet alway call and check this check that( don't know how to check here...and can ans that may be masseur change the price...bro who dare to change....already very afraid to get bitch agn), ppl hp have to pay, not free...ok?(top up card, the more u ask the more they pay) Earn quick buck( how much effort the masseur put in, do u know or not? don't b'cos u have a mouth u have to bitch here) u also red eye....if don't earn, do u know???? towel, laundry, hp bill, lotion, tea, air con.....all this are free ah...? Cater to yr need...start manhood therapy...u also bitch....A.... bro what u want....don't have happy ending for u, u all said no good....don't come with happy ending....come with happy ending, u agn bitch saying pay to molest by masseur.....so now u ask for it lor...those can afford and want happy ending then opt for manhood therapy lar...sound nice??....of course masseur don't touch and make u come only ....they learn how to massage yr tool till it can work better....if yr tool till no good, pls don't blame the masseur, either u r too old or masseur r not yr cup of tea....or u really need the blue pill.

So ans u...bro....????

Guest Patrica

Any way its really no BIG DEAL at all. After all theres so many others GOOD MASSEURS around. Customers is not stupid, they will eventually knows everything, especially those that always go for massages. Good Luck to your business.

Guest Guest
Any way its really no BIG DEAL at all. After all theres so many others GOOD MASSEURS around. Customers is not stupid, they will eventually knows everything, especially those that always go for massages. Good Luck to your business.

No BIG BiG DEAL for the masseur too, Happy that all these lousy customers don't come to us....with yr $ bigger than the wheel, better go else where don't come to those masseur who can't take u all...Good luck to u too....hope u don't get HIV with those hanky panky masseur....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guest,

We are solely doing our sincere business of massage to our valued customers and not to listen to your negative comments all the time when we published something.

If you think we are lousy, why our customers till todate are praising our services and keep coming back.

If you think we are lousy to you, we are not stopping you from trying other masseur and do not disturb our small business that we are providing to all our valued customers.

Once again, thanks for your comment.

please at least close the window when the client is going to the bathroom for washing... your neighbour is seeing all.... and that computer of yours in the room, please turn it off... felt that the web-cam is videoing what happening in the room <_<

Hi Sir,

Appreciate your kind advise. On behalf of Homen.massage, I sincerely apologise about the 2 things that is not pleasant to your eyes. It happened unintentionally. Usually such thing does not happened as we always secured our valued customers privacy when they are at our place.

As said, we are doing small business and not here to video tape any customers while doing massage. Never in our mind to do that as we respect our clients. So happened before you came the masseur was doing some errands online about work matters. He did not realised that the notebook was not properly off and also the main door too.

Once again, I apologise on behalf of Homen.Massage and take my words that such thing will not happened again.

Have a good day. :)

Hi, what is Full Body Treatment? thanks

Hi Valued customers,

We have change our Full Body Scrub to Full Body Treatment.

Full Body Massage (FBM) + Full Body Treatment (FBT) :

FBM (60 mins) + FBT (45 mins) – S$80

FBM (90 mins) + FBT (45 mins) – S$100

FBM (120 mins) + FBS (45 mins) – S$120

Hi Sir,

Appreciate your kind advise. On behalf of Homen.massage, I sincerely apologise about the 2 things that is not pleasant to your eyes. It happened unintentionally. Usually such thing does not happened as we always secured our valued customers privacy when they are at our place.

As said, we are doing small business and not here to video tape any customers while doing massage. Never in our mind to do that as we respect our clients. So happened before you came the masseur was doing some errands online about work matters. He did not realised that the notebook was not properly off and also the main door too.

Once again, I apologise on behalf of Homen.Massage and take my words that such thing will not happened again.

Have a good day. :)

my friend and i has the same experience too, kitchen windows not closed when client using the bathroom with only towel on and also the notebook is always on with web-cam in the massage room. we do not understand why the notebook is in the massage room rather than in the hall or the other room unless you guys have some bad intentions ?? <_<:huh:

Guest massage king
....the mouse which is blinking continously as it is designed with the lights. You might be thinking its a webcam. I assured you of your privacy...

hmmm... i don't think so !!! <_<

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Han,

I had an amazing massage - one i won't forget,wherever he massaged me i didn't want him to stop,but yet i wanted him to massage me more so i knew how other areas felt too! I slept so well that night. I'd definately go again...... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Detective

suspicious lor..

You write in your own comments and pretend its your customer. :whistle: :whistle:

The one that write didn't even register with bw... :swear: :swear:

Ric and Han - you are so creative... :clap: :clap: :clap:

BUT please try harder

• cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok
  • cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok (PROMO $50, 60min)