Male HQ

HOMen Massage @ Bedok

Guest Patrica Mob

Very Fennie..Ha.ha.ha.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Patrica Mob

Very Fennie.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Come on LA.. Both your English are so rotten. Better go and pick up some short courses.

Want to do business, be more professional... :o:o

You Should spelled your Sincerly in this way...SINCERELY....

Very Fennie.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Come on LA.. Both your English are so rotten. Better go and pick up some short courses.

watch your own rotten english first

"you should spell......" or "you should have spelled......". "your" is also redundant

Hi Patrica Mob,

We are providing massage service and

not an english lesson. Dont confuse the reader.

Thanks for the correction anyway.

I admire you of being too talented.

You can do better in your life.

Throw away your negative thoughts

out of your life.

By the way,

fennie - no dictionary results

( what do you mean, FUNNY? )

A Happy Lunar New Year!

Edited by cute_69

Guest Patrica Mob

Be it what line are you in, In Singapore English is the most important for all. Whether you like it or not. And since your english is not up to any standards, pls don't use short form or try to act smart or being childish. Running a business and have problem in explaining, how can you make your customer to trust what you do and selling?????? :whistle: :whistle:

May be you are still young i can understand, but thats not an Excuses... <_<<_<

Better pick up a english course now to improve your english before coming here to show it to us.. :lol::lol:

Be it what line are you in, In Singapore English is the most important for all. Whether you like it or not. And since your english is not up to any standards, pls don't use short form or try to act smart or being childish. Running a business and have problem in explaining, how can you make your customer to trust what you do and selling?????? :whistle: :whistle:

Better pick up a english course now to improve your english before coming here to show it to us.. :lol::lol:

watch your own rotten english first

{ "you should spell......" or "you should have spelled......". "your" is also redundant }

spelling error can be excused typing error.

but take note that your grammer is simply atrocious.

however you are excused as you failed your O level english.

this Patrica Mob crazy? Needs to go mental health hospital. Please call 6389 2000 for appointment Patrica Mob.

101% confirmed he is cute_69 competitor. we are more interested with the massage service provided not his english. after all we arent taking english courses from cute_69. ya I failed my 'O' level english, so what?

Guest Mental Hospital

Please be careful of the therapists. Both got mental problem. You go at your own risks.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Guest Math Teacher

Miss Patrica Mob,

You got a BRAINLESS post! Useless!

You got the worst english language and grammar ever...

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Guest Patrica Mob

Any way, Am a Actress, I own many business in Singapore and Oversea. If you want a discount or a VIP Card for a year, please look for me. You are just a nobody, so skinny malay and philipine guy, doing massage only... :blink::blink:

Guest Math Teacher

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Huh ! Patrica Mob offering discount card / VIP card.

She is doing massage business, huh ! No need to work lah.

Brainless.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Any way, Am a Actress, I own many business in Singapore and Oversea. If you want a discount or a VIP Card for a year, please look for me. You are just a nobody, so skinny malay and philipine guy, doing massage only... :blink::blink:

Guest Patrica Mob

Huh..Me doing massage business..very Funny lor.

Am doing proper business, not like both of you, so tall and skinny malay and philipine guys so called providing massage but actually providing blow jobs and sex services...Ha..ha... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Huh..Me doing massage business..very Funny lor.

Am doing proper business, not like both of you, so tall and skinny malay and philipine guys so called providing massage but actually providing blow jobs and sex services...Ha..ha... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

of course you are not in massage business. how can you????

being brainless your job is easier, all you need to is to lay on your back,and then get paid.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is this promotin is to satisfied both masseur and clients fetishes !

Reasons why men should groom pubic hair or even remove it completely.

1. Cleanliness.

The crotch is a focal point for heat, sweat, and bacteria. Cropping or removing your pubic hair makes that area much easier to keep clean, and more importantly, smelling clean and manly.

2. Novelty.

The contrast between your obviously adult-sized package and your new hairlessness can be quite erotic, and not just to you! Your lover may gush over the idea of making love to what now has the illusion of being forbidden fruit.

3. It's More Inviting.

If you remove most or all of his objections to perform oral sex on you, isn't it worth the trouble? Pay special attention to removing stray hairs from your shaft. Hair in the mouth sucks.

4. Don't Forget The Scrotum.

The body is playground of softness and smoothness, so don't you think he’'ll appreciate the same on you? A silky smooth ball sack invites both manual and oral caresses.

5. It's Healthier.

He'll see immediately that you have no skin outbreaks or unwanted "critters" to hide. Furthermore, you will have greater manual sensitivity when you perform your periodic testicular self-exam.

6. It's Fun To Let He Do It!

That's right, let he shave you! This is not only an exercise in trust, but a highly-suspenseful erotic thrill ride. The danger of an ultra sharp razor in such a sensitive area, the tension of long slow razor strokes, the aching of your pulse-pounding erection, and the foamy friction of her shaving-creamed hand on your shaft can intensify your pleasure like you never thought possible. Just don't make any sudden moves.

7. It Makes Your Erection Look Huge.

You will swear that you gained at least an extra inch in length! If your crotch is not groomed regularly, you probably have pubic hair at least part way up your shaft. Your penis "appears" to begin where that pubic hair ends. Remove the underbrush and your hidden length will be revealed.

Note that some people experience moderate to intense itching the first few days after shaving as the pubic hair grows back. You might want your first grooming experience to be at the beginning of a weekend so you're not squirming in your office chair all day Monday! The itching should decrease or stop if you continue to groom yourself regularly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

HOMen Massage for Men by Men (Male Therapist)

Please call or sms +65-83824880

We provide quality services at lowest market rate in nice,cozy and private environment.

Located at Bedok North Road, a 10 mins walking distance from Bedok MRT / Bus Interchange.

Regular Menus

FBM (90 mins) - S$60 (1.5 hour)

FBM + Manhood Therapy: (MT)

FBM (60 mins) + MT (30 mins) – S$70 (1.5 hour)

FBM (90 mins) + MT (30 mins) – S$90 (2 hours)

FBM + Full Body Scrub (FBS) :

FBM (60 mins) + FBS (30 mins) – S$70 (1.5 hour)

FBM (90 mins) + FBS (30 mins) – S$90 (2 hours)

FBM + Full Body Scrub with Treatment (FBT) :

FBM (60 mins) + FBT (45 mins) – S$90 (1.75 hour)

FBM (90 mins) + FBT (45 mins) – S$110 (2.25 hours)

Foot Reflexology and Foot Care:

Relaxing Foot Reflex + Foot Scrub (90 mins) - S$60 (1.5 hour)

Relaxing Foot Reflex + Foot Scrub / Treating (90 mins) - S$70 (1.5 hour)

Private Hair Grooming

Trim or Full Shave S$30

Edited by cute_69

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wah.. U think both of u are top spas or what, charging so high for home based services? Your prices can match the commercial BUT your house is only a typical HDB flat. No spa environment but high class spa price. How can??

• 1 month later...
Guest lady gaga

dear members, i advised you not to patronise this homen massage service. the malay masseur, han is so lousy and has an attitude problem. his massage is just so-so. don't waste your money on him. read previous postings about him. i can vouch by it.

Dear customers,

You do not have to ruin other people business if you do not get or like something. Both of us are certified masseurs and we have a lot of regular customers as well as new customers till todate due to our professional service that we provide. If you think homen is not suitable for you, you do not have to influence others where our regular clients are still supporting us till todate. You have your rights to choose which ever massage company that can give you the best service that you need. We are not here to control or stop you from trying others. Every masseurs have their own capabilities. Please respect that.

Thank you

Homen.massage

Guest Guest

hate your lousy massage and and bad attitude + service :angry2: and please stopping sending sms to me about your promotions (every month same same) :swear:

Guest Sama sama

Same here. I also receive SMS so often. Can Homen please explain how to go about stopping this sending? It's not convenient for me to receive especially when I didn't asked for such SMS service. It's starting to get irritating!!

Guest Guest

Same here. I also receive SMS so often. Can Homen please explain how to go about stopping this sending? It's not convenient for me to receive especially when I didn't asked for such SMS service. It's starting to get irritating!!

ya... what happen my family member saw the sms when i am not around :swear: :angry: :angry: :(:o

Guest Guest

we are not asking you to delete your database :blink: , just don't send sms to customers... is it that difficult ???? :swear: if the customer want your service, they will call/sms you... :ph34r: you don't need to over exaggerate how many customer you have here !! :wacko:

Guest Aljunied

4608? Wah... You skills have touched many bodies. You can open shopalready, men! To me, a measure of popularity is how many regular guests out of this 4 6 0 8 people? If people don't like to receive SMS, you better listen. Else, you loose your votes n supporters. Gone case.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This 2 massuers just cannot stop SMS-ing even when I say no. What should I do? How to stop them?

happen to me too... i threaten to report their illegal massage services to police if they do not stop sms me :swear:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

I am a customer to RIC and Han. Anyone who is talking bad about them is absolutely havent even tried their massage. RIC and Han are living together. They are 2 people with good massage skill. I cant say their skill are the best but still affordable and acceptable. It is even better than those people who only touch the body without even trying to rub off your stress away. Believe me or not, is your choice. By the way, pleaae dun mind about their look and i do not want to comment how they look like and how old are they. But for a massage, do you really need a super handsome man massaging your body? i doubt so.

• cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok
  • cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok (PROMO $50, 60min)