Male HQ

HOMen Massage @ Bedok

Hi, im writing this on a good conscience and not to critique unnesscesarily. We met a few years back. I had your massage twice. To tell the truth, his massage skill was good. However, its not the massage that is the problem but it is his attitude. I was told blatantly by him that im "ugly". Never had i commented anything bad about him. For years ive contemplated writing a comment about his attitude. But seeing from all the other comments here, im sure im not the only one appaled by his attitude. I dont need an apology but rather just telling you that you need to change your attitude. Your massage skills are great sadly ill never come back to patronize again. 

On 1/15/2020 at 9:30 AM, Ziqzac said:

Hi, im writing this on a good conscience and not to critique unnesscesarily. We met a few years back. I had your massage twice. To tell the truth, his massage skill was good. However, its not the massage that is the problem but it is his attitude. I was told blatantly by him that im "ugly". Never had i commented anything bad about him. For years ive contemplated writing a comment about his attitude. But seeing from all the other comments here, im sure im not the only one appaled by his attitude. I dont need an apology but rather just telling you that you need to change your attitude. Your massage skills are great sadly ill never come back to patronize again. 

I think you get the wrong person. 

We never criticize our customers in terms of look. 

You must have mistaken the wrong masseur.

We are shocked.

3 hours ago, HOMen.massage said:

FULL BODY MASSAGE PLUS FREE HOT STONE MASSAGE IS NOW AVAILABLE.

Full Body Massage (FBM) + Manhood Therapy (MT) – S$50 (60 mins)

Full Body Massage (FBM) + Manhood Therapy (MT) – S$70 (90 mins)

4 hands Full Body Massage(FBM) + Manhood Therapy (MT) – S$100 (60 mins)

4 hands Full Body Massage (FBM) + Manhood Therapy(MT) – S$120 (90mins)

Manhood Therapy (MT) only - S$40 (30 mins)

Body Scrub, private hair trimming/shaving are also available.

Operating from 12 noon daily.

Please Whatsapp only at +65-83824880.

I prefer Rick. Can?

On 3/3/2020 at 9:30 PM, mandala said:

I also want, but seems cannot rite? 

If you have nothing better to do, do not disturb people business to influence the viewers.

I am Ric here. Yes, we do not practise choosing masseurs as we are only 2 person running the business. I do not have all the strength to do this business by myself. So whenever i am available i will do the massage too. 

We have no issues with other customers especially from BW. Our regular customers till todate are mostly from BW and we appreciate it very much. Thank you.

FULL BODY MASSAGE @ HOMen

4 hands Full Body Massage(FBM) + Manhood Therapy (MT) – S$100 (60 mins)

4 hands Full Body Massage (FBM) + Manhood Therapy(MT) – S$120 (90mins)

Manhood Therapy (MT) only - S$40 (30 mins)

Body Scrub, private hair trimming/shaving are also available.

Please Whatsapp us only at +65-83824880.

Edited by HOMen.massage
Updated

3 hours ago, HOMen.massage said:

If you have nothing better to do, do not disturb people business to influence the viewers.

I am Ric here. Yes, we do not practise choosing masseurs as we are only 2 person running the business. I do not have all the strength to do this business by myself. So whenever i am available i will do the massage too. 

We have no issues with other customers especially from BW. Our regular customers till todate are mostly from BW and we appreciate it very much. Thank you.

U could say nicely but why is the anger until block my number when i asked for Rick ? U see. When one person says that you are bad,it could be rumours but many says you that you have attitude issues. But i dont mind bcoz yr massage is good too. Then why you block me. 

3 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

U could say nicely but why is the anger until block my number when i asked for Rick ? U see. When one person says that you are bad,it could be rumours but many says you that you have attitude issues. But i dont mind bcoz yr massage is good too. Then why you block me. 

Yeah.. The reply itself is tactless. So ppl cannot ask or enquire. Its an online platform, anyone can put their views. Business now is based on reviews and feedback. Oh well... 

• 4 months later...

We are now OPEN to serve you better. 

FULL BODY MASSAGE @ HOMen

Manhood Therapy (MT) only - S$40 (30 mins)

Operating from 10am daily.

Please Whatsapp us only at +65-83824880.

• cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok
  • cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok (PROMO $50, 60min)